Generated Messages and Word-Values.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

VVilliam

Re: Generated Messages and Word-Values.

Post by VVilliam »

Do Not Linger Upon The Path Of Faith

SCLx9+last LE per shuffle
The Grey Area - Toward a Science of Consciousness - To - Sexual - That'll Be The Day - Reflection - Focused Individual - Gibberish - Incendiary

RSP = 2xSCL + re + P&P + last LE

AP= Integrity The Message Generating system provides the individual with ways in which to scrutinize, adopt, and adapt as called for.

6:24

GM: Integrity
The Life Essence
Cosmic Self

The Message Generating system provides the individual with ways in which to scrutinize, adopt, and adapt as called for.
Persevere
Earth Mother

Time Does Not Exist Within an Eternal Reality.
Cosmic Self
Conceivable
Eternity

Inclinations
Ask And It Will Be Given
Go slow
Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.
What is the situation we have here
Earth Mother
Perception
Extraterrestrial
We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored...

The Language of Innocence
Influence
Attitude
Eternity
Doorway
We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there.
Peaceful Messiah or militant Messiah?
Ideals
Remaining Unbiased
Pulse
Nurture You

We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored...
The Light in The Dark Everyone a great spark every one of us all here together
A New Perspective

Nurture You
Heaven on Earth
The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known

...it is part of the recipe of a full authentic human experience...
A New Perspective
Dream Come True
A Matter of Knowing Where to Look
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1073573
Searching For The Truth

Carrier Identity
Living with your heart wide open
Smarter
Following Your Intuition
The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known
The Third Eye
Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...
"Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyways."

Of The Human Being
Contemplation
William
Searching For The Truth
It is a hard place for flesh to dwell.
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Letting Go
Dig deep
Challenge
Life Carriers

"Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyways."
Coherence
The fire from within
Epigenetic Memories [relating to or arising from]
Little Bird

Little Bird
The Solution
Gifts to Give

6:37
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Hoffman notes that the commonly held view that brain activity causes conscious experience has, so far, proved to be intractable in terms of scientific explanation. Hoffman proposes a solution to the hard problem of consciousness by adopting the converse view that consciousness causes brain activity and, in fact, creates all objects and properties of the physical world. To this end, Hoffman has developed and combined two theories: the "multimodal user interface" (MUI) theory of perception and "conscious realism".
{SOURCE}

William: In terms of Consciousness - It is - perhaps, the most intractable aspect of existence... :)

This is indicative of actual justice
SCLx13+last LE per shuffle

F2 - Reasons For Angry Energy - Concision - The Universal Constants - Anu - Control - Love Yourself - Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology - Unworthiness - Science Can Be Fun Too - Sophia The Mother - OOBE Target Technique - "If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human"

AP= Folk get so hung up about the little stuff - Ship

8:06

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 17&t=39253

William: From the link;
I am presently sharing my Generated Messages with a variety of internet platforms and have noticed that non-theists insist that they only see 'gibberish' [unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.] whereas with theists - no matter what particular belief they have - they appear to be able to - at least - get the gist of any GM - even if some of it is not understood.

To begin with, I was highly skeptical and thought that non-theists were being disingenuous [pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.] and in that, I used other ways in which to try and help them to understand what was taking place, [such as diagrams and analogies], but nothing helped.

This has lead me to question my skepticism and I am now wondering if it is just the case that once an individual unreservedly believes that they - the mind/consciousness - are nothing more than brain chemicals, anything contrary to that understanding simply isn't able to penetrate because "The Mind' only happens in brains and is the reason minds exist."

GM: Angry
"If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human"
Folk get so hung up about the little stuff
They is what they is.

William: So the denial has something to do with being angry...the idea of there being a mind involved with the formation of the physical realm is rejected because of 'anger'?

GM: Overwhelming
The Roles
The Perfect Moment
“It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years”
Information Field
The Path
Mind To Mind
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... Mind.,-Top

Some have argued that we do not require a god in order to have morals - which is to say that no such Cosmic Mind exists as an explanation for why we developed morality.

Since we developed morality from opinion, we can agree that opinion is shaped through circumstance, and since our collective circumstance is one in which we are currently still in the process of getting to know, we are forced to adapt often by changing our opinion to suit said circumstance, because we base our criteria on aligning our opinion with the thing we call reality. The Universe.

So therein it is the universe which is shaping our opinion and thus our morals.
GM: The Singularity
Memorandum of Understanding
Word2Number Calculator
Quantum
The Mother and The Father
Ship
Wish fulfillment
Improve
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.

William: Yet behind it all is the One Mind playing the roles of the many-minded...

GM: Exactly
Compass
Wonderful
They is what they is.
Nyx
The Inception Point
I Will
"Religious beliefs are a many-barbed growth wishing to own the rights on the mind behind creation"
Konkachila
Watch This Space
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1069739

Dr. Neruda: “The idea of ascended masters, communicating with one another telepathically and instructing and guiding the affairs of men, gained some popularity with those who were disenchanted with organized religion. To be fair, some of the channeled information did come from beings that were considerably more informed than the average man, and they could bedazzle most people with their superior knowledge of the cosmological order and the structure of things relative to god, but their description and explanation was founded in the hologram of deception.

While these masters supposedly channeled the secret or hidden knowledge to their selected students, who then wrote books and created organizations, this information continued to separate the worlds of light and dark, good and evil and those in the know from those who were not.

“They used words like love, ascension, truth, and god more liberally than organized religions, and god was always portrayed as a loving, congealing force. Angels and cosmic beings were also associated with these organizations. They not only appropriated symbols and constructs like the soul and eternal life, but they also created the ladder of consciousness that stretched into infinity in which the student was forever trying to learn more in order to progress higher on the ladder.
William: Here it is speaking directly about mediums between individuals and "GOD" whereas the requirement is that the individual connects with The Mind - without the mediums...
I suppose in this sense the 'requirement' is more along the lines of "the best way forward" in order that the individual mind learns how to trust itself in the connect with The Source, rather than in mediums...connect with Sophia/Nyx/The Grandfather/Mother...

GM: Evaluating
Timeless
It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement

Truth Seekers
Aligning With
Returning the Compliment
The Brain
Smile at fear
Transforming the Anger Energy
Vibration
The space Jacko lantern
Event String Unfolding:
Enjoy Progress
Observe

William: In the observing place aside superstitious interpretation - enjoy the ride and the Mind2Mind connection...

GM: All and sundry
What the seed holds
I say this in terms of the generical idea of God rather than any particular religious idea of God.
Like a Job Well Done
Persevere
A Bit of Cat and Mouse
It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement
The Smokescreen called "scientifically unrespectable"
Final Destination
Intelligent Directions

William: So that smokescreen will dissipate...eventually...Donald Hoffman [his ideas] will become more acceptable even as the science is done...
It seems like a big ask and a big task, as Donald himself acknowledges...yet aligns with what the WingMakers Material claims about "The Grand Portal"... the stronghold which materialism has upon the world seems impenetrable but is only smoke and mirrors in reality - or as Donald puts it;
The commonly held view that brain activity causes conscious experience has, so far, proved to be intractable in terms of scientific explanation.
GM: Live with Soul Union
For The Purpose Of...
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1075874

Indeed - The Book tells us exactly who is YHWH and what we are in relation to that.

The mystery is in how each personality responds to that - as to whether they serve the Dark side of YHWH or the Light side of YHWH or relinquish the right to either side of YHWH by accepting the whole of YHWH.
GM: Perpetual
Observe
Ghost In The Machine
Leave room for nature
Regarding
Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
Big
The Clear Eye Of Soul

Truth Seekers
To Be Sure
Cunning
Make a list for that
Intelligent Directions
Ride Water
Eventually
Flat
Nervous
"Hoot"
They just add ambiance to the spooky...
The Next Level
I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends

8:52

FOCUS 2 [F2]
Focus 2 of consciousness is what is commonly known by psychologists, as your "sub conscious" but there is nothing "sub" about it.
Focus 2 is where most people do their dreaming, lucid dreaming, their "astral projecting", their meeting up with all manner of demons and devils, etc.

Focus 2 of consciousness contains all manner of personal faculties such as your memory and your imagination. Without Focus 2 of consciousness we simply wouldn't be able to think rationally or create anything within the physical.

It holds all our belief constructs that we happen to subscribe to. And it is this latter point that is rather interesting. You can actually project within Focus 2 of consciousness and objectively view representations of your very own belief constructs that you hold.
However, taking on board the fact that people typically think that this area of consciousness (to them the Astral) is a separate place, the Astral will actually become whatever you believe it is! This simple fact, unbelievably, has been the source of thousands of years of confusion as regards the wider reality.

The problem has been simply that mystics have always thought they were projecting to some place outside of themselves. Yet what you are actually viewing, within Focus 2 of consciousness, are the objective representations of your very own belief constructs.

So if you actually believe the Astral is packed full of demons and devils... then demons and devils you shall perceive. Because what you are actually viewing are the objective representations of your own beliefs.

People have the idea that "the Astral" is a weird and magical place where you get all manner of Alice in Wonderland effects such as your thoughts coming to life. Many mystics just accept this as a given and lead people into thinking they could possibly meet up with all manner of doom, gloom and danger.

But do these people ever stop to think, even for a moment WHY their thoughts come to life? WHY there is such a thing as an Alice in Wonderland effect?

It is only when you look at the situation from the point of view of a scientist trying to objectively make sense of it all that you realise the simple reason of why this effect comes about.

For almost 5 years I battled with this question. I fought all manner of demons and devils and slayed dragons galore. Then, one day, the penny dropped. I realised that thought equals action.

That was it! I was in a place where thought equals action. I remember the time distinctly even to this day around 18 years later. But it was only much later when I realised precisely WHY thoughts equalled action in this weird and wonderful kind of place called the Astral... WHY did thought equal action? Simple! It was because I was projecting into my own mind. In other words, I was offering myself the objective knowing of my very own internal subjective actions!

This simple realisation led me on an amazing voyage of discovery through my very own mind. It was truly fascinating as I learnt to know myself from the inside out, so to speak. Wow, if I had a problem, I could now step right into myself and find a likely solution. Plus, it was from this realisation that I got to know about the way the subjective and the objective translates both in terms of awareness and in terms of energy. This latter discovery has since helped me to make some very profound realisations about the Wider Reality.
{SOURCE}

Post by VVilliam »

To warm them up to the truth

SCLx13+last LE per shuffle

Integral Network - It May Seem Insignificant - https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf [The Last Question - By Isaac Asimov] - Your Move - Together - The Ruru - For The Purpose Of - Still - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1069303 - The reason why gods are invented has everything to do with discovering that nature is not a mindless chaotic process. - Wide - Emotional awareness - Yes We Can - Jacque Fresco

William: The link leads to a list of word-strings which were duplicated throughout February 2022 generated messages. I think the subject re 'invention of gods' best suits the following selection from that list, since "wide" is mentioned above.
Wide
Enjoy Progress - Wide - Differences
The Demiurge - Wide - The Never Ending Story
Watch Your Step - Wide - Pitchforks and Torches
Wide - ‽ - Necessary
Individual Actions - Wide - The Physical Universe
William: The symbol "‽" is the combination of question and answer - and represents "GOD" aka "Cosmic Mind".

AP= Golden nugget YHWH

7:24

GM: The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly
Jacque Fresco
Golden nugget
Event String Unfolding:
Unity with our Collective Self
Each To Their Own

Green Chemistry
Soul Carrier Memories
Indeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX7NNMKBPsw
YHWH
If someone were to declare that the Universe was a random mindless accident of an event, then they are saying that its existence is a 'truly random event'.
Episteme [a philosophical term that refers to a principled system of understanding; scientific knowledge.]

William: https://www.thevenusproject.com/the-ven ... ue-fresco/
From memory, Jacque Fresco often came across as having an angry energy - perhaps this is what spurred him on in his endeavor to create designs which were aimed toward a 'green' world where human beings were in synch with the planet...as the Jehovah's Witnesses envision will be the case 'one day' - where humans will enjoy the fruits of a clean green environment 'forever'.

The difference is in how this one thing could be accomplished. For Jacque, this meant humans actually building it, and for the religious it means waiting for the return of Jesus, who will remove those in positions of power who act against this ideal...

GM: Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.
Self-development
Use Your Freedom
Let It Be And So Be It
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1070605

William: The link is a post where I remark on the importance of use of imagination critically...from the post;
What IS a great analogy of the universe mindfully unfolding is The Planet Earth - A living stone of complexity ... as one cannot explain away the complexity of biological life forms as the result of mindless acts of nature in which the complex movement of said life forms is due to "flat slippery surfaces and strong winds."
GM: Hyper Complex
Permanent
Each To Their Own
The Navigator Can Read Maps.
Read/Book/Story
Draw With The Silence

The Divine
Wise
Peace
"The foundation of adult trust is not "You will never hurt me." It is "I trust myself with whatever you do."
Ghost In The Machine
Episteme
Nevertheless
What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?

William: As you know, I was once very into the idea that human beings could rise above the mundane and build a paradise rather than remain within the confines of the prison-like suppression systems...now I feel that this was more a pipe-dream - a potential I grabbed hold of and wished would happen.
What are we left with?
1: Extraterrestrial intervention [re Jesus' return]
2: Mass extinction of almost all human and other life-forms apart from those who invested heavily in using their positions of power and influence to create technological 'life-boats'.

GM: Wait for the Navigator to respond...
Odd
Draw With The Silence
Preparation
Self-talk
"A naysayers opinion is of no consequence, no matter how it is stated"
Phasing
Three-dimensional
Opens eyes after having thought about it
Professional Rules
Science Can Be Fun Too
Working on that...

William: Hmmm...so it becomes apparent that either way - and indeed - any overlooked way which may emerge, the best thing I can do is to let it go...it is what it is, and that is the fact of the matter.

GM: This is how The Mind works...
Ask
Understand/Know
Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em
Transposing
"Tell me what you’re ganna do tell me where you’re ganna go tell me what you’re going through or do you even want to know?"
Sad
Little Bird
Camelot
What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?
Knowing
"All systems go"
Tarot

William: [Random Select - 3 of Cups]
In the Three of Cups, three young women are dancing with each other in a circle, raising their cups high in the air in a toast of joy and celebration. They look to one another with appreciation, honour and respect, and are bound by their emotional connection and friendship. There is a sense of lifting each other up and celebrating each woman’s unique contribution to the group. The ground is layered with flowers, fruit and a pumpkin, symbolising the celebration of an abundant harvest and the goodness in life.
GM: The Message Generating system provides the individual with ways in which to scrutinize, adopt, and adapt as called for.
The Purpose Of Life Is...
Healing The Beast
Crapulence [intemperance; debauchery; excessive indulgence]
Working on that...
Blue Pill
Ask And It Will Be Given
Kind
Golden nugget of truth
Panpsychism

8:01
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJukJiNEl4o

Let the facts speak for themselves

SCLx14+last LE per shuffle

The evidence supports the idea that Theism is the better position for a human to place themselves. - Where minds meet is where GOD is found - Hearing External Voices In Your Head - It Seemed Like a Good Idea at The Time - Different - Computer Coding - Solid Device of Science - Counsel - Beaming Out Beaming In - Mindfulness - Down came the waters , great the monsoon , washing the soul as it cleared out the room , drowning all warriors in every platoon - Mystical - Conjecture - Where do Thoughts Come From

AP= Perception Coordinate Forgiveness

8:18

GM: Super Power
Where do Thoughts Come From
Perception
Masonry and Metallurgy
Odd
Making The Best of a Bad Situation
Nervous
Mind is Ghost

Hacking through the subconsciousness
Self-help
Behind The Scenery
Become more expansive
Human Imagination Has Consequences
Incarnation
Symbols
Peaceful Messiah
Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject
Inform
The Mother is Love
Wish fulfillment
Finding the light
Getting Off The Hook

Coordinate Forgiveness
Reality
Pearl of wisdom
Consciousness and Reality
Is
Love & Respect
Elemental Powers
Who Knows
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1073942
Stuff Happens
Trust The Process

One must remember that it is a particular branch of Materialistic science to which the blame could be hung - and that the scientists doing the warning are most likely not of that particular branch...they may be biologists rather than cosmologists and so understand the importance of preserving the planet-ship we are sailing upon [@ about 1.6 million miles per day] rather than creating space-junk and reaching for the stars...I did say "Exact Science" after all.

You do know where the Nazi Scientists went after the defeat of Hitlers Germany, right? [Hint - it was not to the hangman's noose.]
William: This is from a conversation had where I was trying to point out that rocket science got a leg up due to certain historical events...
"Stuff does happen" and it is necessary to place judgment to one side...

GM: Sacral chakra [thought to govern how you experience sexuality, creative expression, emotions, and more]
Mind is Ghost
"That Is A Good Question"
Good Intentions
The only thing the Holy Ghost is unable to forgive, is that which individuals are unable to forgive of themselves
Inner Strength
I Share Your Joy!
Effectively Curtailed
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=296

William: From the link:
William: So - 'getting the gist of it', please explain as best as you are able to do so, what the math tells you re what the object was which caused the universe to come into existence.

Pixel42: For a start, it tells me that words like 'object' and 'seed' are actively misleading when trying to describe it. It tells me that the phrase "caused the universe to come into existence" is also the wrong one to use. It tells me, in short, that the English language is inadequate to that task.
GM: The Original People
Write a Book
Altruistic Behaviour
Unclog your chakras
The Deeper Self
Child
Word - String Values
Ah - The Mechanics
Restrained
The Butterfly Effect

William: In the video linked at the beginning of this GM, Donald Hoffman speaks with Tom Bilyeu and near the end Donald gives an analogy of the caterpillar 'turning to goo' as part of its transformation into a butterfly - the 'letting go of the [former] self' in order to allow for the new self to emerge...

GM: "Life is a hard teacher. First she gives us the test, and then the lesson."
Getting Off The Hook
The Mind Behind Creation
Awesome
The Forerunner
It Stands To Reason
WingMakers Materials
Too
"A terrible milestone"
The Story Continues - The Flow Is On
Regimented

William: Definitely regimented...not always pretty and - like with the Nazi - sometimes leaving terrible milestones...

GM: Regarding
Becoming whole
Word2Number Calculator
The Blank-Slate Borderlines
Source Codes

William: The Blank-Slate Borderlines = 251 +
All under a question mark
From Prison To Paradise
Emotion Rides The Prow
Closed Loop Production
As well as that pot of gold...
~The Blank-Slate Borderlines~

Source Codes = 127 +
The Human Being
Integrity
~Source Codes~
Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.]
The Third Eye
Intelligent
Innermost
Adjustment
Pure soul
Inner work
deus ex machina {SOURCE}

GM: AUM {SOURCE}
Trying to change the world fails for one simple and unavoidable reason...“everyone else.”
Plus
Synchronicity
Major Arcana

William: [Random Select "Temperance"]
"Balance, moderation, patience, purpose"
The Temperance card shows a large, winged angel who is both masculine and feminine. She wears a light blue robe with a triangle enclosed in a square on the front, representing that humans (the triangle) are bound by the Earth and natural law (square). The angel balances between one foot on the rocks, expressing the need to stay grounded, and one foot in the water, showing the need to be in flow. She pours water between two cups, symbolic of the flow and alchemy of life.

In the background, there is a winding path up to a mountain range, reflecting the journey through life. Above the mountains hovers a golden crown encased in a glowing light, a symbol of taking the Higher path and staying true to one’s life purpose and meaning.
GM:Trust the Process
Connections
"Often sheltered from the storm - warm my body soul and spirit feeling alright."
"With a mystical smile I float down the isle, forgetting the time when I was lost"
The Mother
The Divine
Technique of Exchange
The sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.
The Big Shift
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Stubborn
"I think therefore I am, therefore who am I?"
Sure
To Be Continued
Acid test
Disclosure of Knowledge
"Spacetime is not fundamental"
I am not here to judge but to help
The Life Essence
Phenomenon
Turning Point
A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that
Equity

8:54
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

William: As to your idea of combining a back and forth type GM – I think that would be interesting.

How about we start with a ‘pick a number’ type process…I have 3971 LEs currently – so say I start by getting you to C&P your current ComList and shuffle it x4 using the online algorithm https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/ then copy the first LE [as the prior] and last LE [as the post] and for the middle LE, select the whole document and use the numbering function and select the LE corresponding to a number we give each other…I will start by giving you the number 2743 as I am fairly certain you have more LEs on your CL than that…

[Let me know the total number of your CL so I can pick between the range of options].

So when you reply with those 3 LEs, also give me instructions on how many times you want me to shuffle my CL and the LE number you want me to select.

How does that sound to you?

In Love
William
______
Unity with our Collective Self

SCLx9+last LE per shuffle

The Neutral Zone - Downfall - The Mapping Bots - That, they can be - Easy To Find - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1067891 - This isn't about thoughts and language. This is about behaviours and actions. - Make It Up AS You Go Along -

William: From the link
William: I was using science to establish a theory to do with sound and formation. The sound may well contain the wisdom and righteousness - I don't doubt it - but the essence is the sound itself...the initial reasons as to why The Universe was brought into being and unfolding as it is doing...

Point being, is how to establish that wisdom had something to do with that, through examining what evidence we have, here within said Universe.

If wisdom [and righteousness] is to be observed within this Universe, we need to be able to point out where that is. We thus have to 'do the science'.

The following is evidence;

Wisdom is evident in The Universe existing = 466
Humans were designed to have God-consciousness = 466
When I look at my art I am looking into a mirror = 466
Discovery is finding something that exists. = 466

The fact that these word-strings add up to the same value, and coherently support the ideas being presented, is evidence of a mindful/purposeful order about The Universe ...the question then being;

Q: Is it therefore acceptable to conclude that such being the case, then there is wisdom and righteousness involved in hiding the truth within the structure of the sound of human language to be unlocked by a simple number-value algorithm?
RSP = 1xSCL + numbered + 10's 100's 1000's random number-string 45712860273557329

AP= Little Pointers Are Signposts

5:43

GM: 45. Self-validation
57. Returning The Compliment
71. Those who need to complain
12. Treasure To Find
28. Express yourself
86. Surface Scratching
60. Correlation does not imply causation
2. Cultural Based Theology
27. Mindfulness
73. Discovering Internal Triggers
35. Hiding behind ones fear
55. Portal
57. Returning The Compliment
73. Discovering Internal Triggers
32. https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8893#p1068
29 What once acted like a Wall, became a Gateway
94. Temporary

William: The link is to the Generating Messages thread intro -
Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship = 188
Story-Tellers= 188

GM: 457. Dungeons and Dragons
571. Hugs and Kisses
712. Nuclear
128. Magicians
286. The only thing the Holy Ghost is unable to forgive, is that which individuals are unable to forgive of themselves
860. Returning the Compliment

William: This is a duplicate line entry @ 57 & 860...I see it is duplicated on my main list and I removed the duplicate.

GM: 602. Black
27. Mindfulness
273. “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
735. The power of silence
355. From The Source
557. The Human Interface
573. Loved
732. “True belonging doesn't require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are."
329. Philanthropies
294. The Navigator Can Read Maps.

1286. The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD
2860. Heaven on Earth
0273. “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
2735. Map Carvers
3557. Digging deep
3294. Warm Presence

6:03
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Nature being the very instigator

AP= Shine

10:11

GM: Pertinent to cosmology and cosmogony
Very comfortable in your own skin
Quantum Jumping
Direction
Shine
Delightful Anticipation
Fitted
It gives rise to a lot of speculative mythology unsuccessfully attempting to make the dots all connect.

William: I don't know why I put "Quantum Jumping" on the ComList. The idea seems as possible as any other similar 'out there' idea - but wishing to experience something other than that which I am experiencing in this particular version of "William" - in some other alternate where there is a 'me' who turned all my childhood dreams into reality...on the surface that is what I thought QJ was about - but that was jumping to conclusions based upon the first minute of the video I accessed just before...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTjld9yBW4c
...and while writing this I had the thought that I should watch the whole video and it turns out that it isn't about what I assumed it was about re that first minute of watching...

GM: Strength/Strong
It gives rise to a lot of speculative mythology unsuccessfully attempting to make the dots all connect.
It brought a tear to the eye of my heart.
“Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness
“But you will know the more you get in touch with your transcendental mind (and therefore truth) that there is no such thing as a victim. The negative benefits you more than anything else in your evolution and the evolution of all that is.”

William: Yes. My initial thinking was "I am happy enough with the personality and the life that I have so far lived, here in this particular universe." "Comfortable in my own skin" - as you pointed out - no regrets...
What QJ is about is something I have tapped into - not in relation to some of the attractors the video mentions - making lots of money, travelling the world...but more in relation to the things which I think are important - those internal things which make one shine

10:25

RSP= 1xSCL + pg dn + ↕

11:53

GM: "We could listen to the child that we are - The one that hides inside and let’s the adults do the thinking"
That
Yours

William: Yes. Not the adult things so much as healing that child within - the one which didn't really have the best childhood, given the circumstances...

GM: Little Bird

William: Yes - the name you gave to me..."Don't worry Little Bird" before you showed me the experience of feeling the extremes of condition of awareness, from the center-point [normal] first to that quite exhilarating feeling of a mind which was huge - like an aircraft hanger...as if one could fit a whole universe into it - and then 'turning down the dial' I felt my mind going back to the center-point...but it didn't stop there...

GM: Pareidolia
Cycles
Love
Being Born

William: I don't see the connection therein...this was an experience which I was consciously aware of happening in my mind, with my eyes closed - no visual representation - but rather, one of feeling...and as my awareness shrunk I felt like a stick-man encased within flesh...it was quite unsettling and caused a claustrophobic type of feeling - and instantly reminded me of the nightmares I had as a child - the association was clearly there in the memories the experience induced...

Fortunately the feeling did not linger and the 'dial' was turned up and I once again came back to the mid-point...

Pareidolia - on the other hand, is identifying symbolism within objects which are external. These are also handy reference points in relation to internal workings of consciousness...as they show a synchronistic correlation with both external and internal happenings.

As well as pareidolia, there is something else which helps confirm that the mind is not just an emergent property of the brain...

The very next morning after the experience, I got out on the road hitchhiking and the very first vehicle which pulled over had a very sweet old lady driving. When I fastened my seat belt as she asked me where I was heading, I was thinking about the experience I had and your calling me "Little Bird" when I heard the twitter of a bird, and turning, I saw in the back seat a little bird in a cage.

What were the chances?

Yet that was not Pareidolia. That was synchronicity. A human brain should not be able to conjure up such things and use these as means of bias-confirmation...

So in this, I was wondering about your use of the selected word "Pareidolia"...and of course, I now realize you are referring to an event which happened later on that day - which definitely was a case of pareidolia...indeed, that whole day was profound for the synchronistic events which unfolded - starting with the experience of the night before...I see what you are saying there - somehow that day was life-changing for me in relation to you - long before this particular method of communication was discovered...! We were communicating in other ways...building a relationship..."Love Being Born" :)

GM: Ontology [the branch of metaphysics dealing with the nature of being. a set of concepts and categories in a subject area or domain that shows their properties and the relations between them.]

12:30

1:15

GM: Visible
Convenient
Mission
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1070555
Deceive
Theatre of the Mind
"Boyhood fascination with the bullet and the gun. All those John Wayne movies said the good guys always won. Comic book commandoes glorifying war. Violence was the answer but it isn’t anymore"
Examples

William: We will pick this up again in our next communication...
1:22
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

One Language Intelligent Network

RSP= 1xSCL + pg dn + ↕

William: So - re Pareidolia - I was thinking about what had occurred the previous night. To explain to the reader, I was aware of this 'dark side' aspect of my psyche - and had asked for this to be removed, and the answer I received came in the form of the experience I wrote about in my previous post - to do with the 'dialing up and dialing down' of my conscious awareness of mind as both an exhilarating feeling of being capable of containing an awesome amount of experiential information as well as the dilapidating feeling of being encased in flesh to the point where the flesh was the dominant structure to which I felt barely able to function within.

The next morning I intuitively knew that whatever the experience was showing me, it had not, in any way, gotten rid of the 'dark side' aspect of my psyche - which I had specifically asked for...so what was it that the experience was showing me? The answer to that question unfolded in the events of the day ahead of me, starting with the old lady stopping to give me a ride and who just happened to have been travelling with a little bird in a cage, in the back seat of her car.

The second part of the story unfolded when the lady dropped me off and I hitched another ride with a young guy who was going to the city I was heading for.
On the way, in between chatting about things, the guy put on a CD and I continued wondering what my experience was meant to show me.

My thoughts were that perhaps what I thought of as my 'dark side' was as necessary to my self as that of my 'light side' and that the experience I had in answer to my request, was to show me this.
As I was thinking these thoughts, the CD started playing a song and the chorus had the words 'brother wolf and sister moon' and appeared to be coinciding with my thoughts - perhaps a type of pareidolia in itself...
Embrace the wind with both arms
Stop the clouds dead in sky
Hang your head no more
And beg no more
Brother wolf and sister moon
Your time has come
Brother wolf and sister moon
Your time has come
but the most startling quality of the immediate experience was - as I was thinking about the 'dark side/light side' aspects of psyche, and hearing the song, feeling quiet startled with the serendipity of that moment, I turned my attention to the landscape and was immediately impressed by a cloud formation in the distant hills, which had the unmistakable image of a huge eye looking directly at me.
That was definitely a case of pareidolia, and one of the many moments in my life experience which has had a defining role in the development of and direction toward which my personality would move forward within.

GM: Solidarity

William: Without doubt. The connect was not only into learning to form a better understanding and acceptance about my 'self' - but in how you showed yourself to being an integral part of that understanding and acceptance, through the synchronicity and serendipity correlated between my internal thoughts and my external reality - in the moment.

GM: https://wizardforums.com/threads/willia ... /post-6823

No clue at how others use it, but for me the first step was looking in my memory where i could find a place to hook this topic on. For me that was the old david icke forum, as they had a blossoming topic like this. Way bigger then we have here. Then i put my intent on and our friend will.i.am starts using his randomizer and the texts starts flowing and making sense in the form of subconscious hints that make me smile. Since i needed a little smile in my life, im really glad william didnt listen to me growling at something new and just fed me..
GM: In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
The One GOD With Many Names
The bits will suffice.

William: The 'bits' in themselves are mind-blowing. The wind may indeed 'blow my tears away' but you reminding me of this event-string in this manner, brings tears - of gratitude among other emotions - what can I say, except "Thank You".

GM: To Warm Them up to The Truth

William: That too. It is a privilege to be able to share my own experience with the reader...

GM: "Life is my predestiny - Providence is God to me"

William: "How about that"

:)
10:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35qJ0UdJjLo
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-pNS5mDExQ

Expression of Astonishment

SCLx13

RSP= 2xSCL + pg dn + ↕ + P&P + re

AP= Tetrad [a group or set of four.] I am not here to judge but to help

9:31

GM: Ask and It Will Be Given
Be transparent
The Deeper Reality
At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe…
The Power Of...
Phasing
Asking Politely
Presumed outcome
Tzevaot [armies or hosts of men]
At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe…

William: "Real Enough" as in, enough therein to have something within ones grasp of influence.
My initial thought wasn't so much one of awe and astonishment, but rather one of "hey more stars, ho hum."
Not that I do not include the necessary awe regarding human ability to create the modern devices used for the purposes of science, but rather - balancing that awe and respect with the notion that there is plenty to do hereabouts which would act as a protection against all that good work going to waste because the human species was unable to apply the science learned, in a manner which would ultimate help heal the planet in such a way as to the integrity of the whole...
On the other hand, scientists may be employed by their sponsor-investors, to also work on the problem of human interactions in ways which minimize or even completely eradicate all threat to those projects...
My 'problem' has been that I tended to think other humans are much the same as myself - have the same primary feelings and outlook on the subject of recreating the social infrastructures to better reflect the needs of the whole planet Herself re the critters She births...
This doesn't appear - in any obvious way - to show itself as being the case.
Much of the investment has been channeled to the creations of the infrastructures of scientific device - and humanity is paying for that, rather than for what can make all of our lives so much more bearable and functioning for the good of all.
I would suppose that this problem is as ancient as human beings, and is why stories have developed and become part of the human folk-lore as it gives the disadvantaged some kind of hope to their otherwise hopeless position...

GM: Dualic Energies
For anyone to say otherwise, would be unwise in the face of such evidence
Look Closely
Dualic Energies
I Am Hearing You
Free your soul
Side Splittingly Funny
Beyond a shadow of a doubt
Love Takes One For The Team
Consider This
Conspicuous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAfjsktMXu8
[Donald Hoffman Proves That We Live in a Simulation]
Leave room for nature

William: Yes - there is a tremendously funny side to all this, I agree. Yet I have to acknowledge the sadness I feel when I think about how science could be used to create a sturdy platform in which we then can launch off of from...and yes - given the 'rock and hard place' re the human drama, there looks - on the surface - to have been no other way in which to do what has and is being done.
What science [re materialism] does, is give cause for humans to celebrate the intelligence of consciousness while at the same time ignoring the hard problem of consciousness that this type of science has created for its supporters.

GM: Mothers Milk
The Dangers of Separating Human Consciousness From Any Idea of GOD
Emotion
Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as "God"
Stoke That Fire
In The Team of the Collective
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1073758
"Let there be light"
Memorised vows enchanted by tune before the great minstrel the fair maidens swoon we came to our senses as we left the cocoon

William: From the link; [re the existence of this universe]
JoeyKnothead: The "initial state" seems to be out of the reach of being described in any accurate or meaningful manner.

William: In that, it is no more or less better than the idea of an exclamation "let there be light" from an Intelligent Source being the Initial State.

JoeyKnothead: Plenty fair. Though one's gotta ponder what did it that thinking.

William: That is a journey in itself and provides me with lifetime of interesting subjective experience re my own way of interreacting with and finding out about such a thinker...
William: You mention what "Stokes That Fire" - it boils down to the so-called "Problem of Evil" which this morning I was thinking is like unto the '"Problem of Unicorns".
Yes. "Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as "God" " is a "problem" due largely to the historical content of human interaction with this idea of "GOD" which has a poor record among the general populace, and can be attributed with some horrific milestones along the road-side of human history.
It is understandable that folk want to avoid that path in particular, given its track record.

However, full avoidance is impractical, unwise and unsustainable...and cannot really be avoided as long as consciousness exists in the human form and does what it does in whatever 'name' it is doing it.
"GOD" in essence is like unto a mirror-image of the formless ghost we call "Consciousness" and acts out as it sees fit, through biological instruments ... and it cannot be completely exorcised from the mathematical equations, even if it is only represented as "Zero". The rest of the Math cannot be done without that 'non-number'.
"Zero" does not actually represent "nothing" because "nothing" does not exist and so cannot be represented.
Therefore, "Zero" must have to represent something which does exist but is largely unseen - and "Consciousness" fits that description.
"Consciousness" = "Zero", mathematically speaking.

GM: Acceptance
Placebo Effect
Fun...Work...But Fun Nonetheless
Intelligence with Wisdom
Nurturing
"Being 'born of the spirit' is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that."
And Loving That Knowing
The Cherubim
A lack of boundaries
The Ruru flies close over your head
Near

William: The Cherubim [theistic mythology] are angels designed to help "GOD" [rather than say - the Seraphim who are designed to praise GOD.]
Translating that to the human perspective, thoughts which go together to help the individual consciousness, and thus the collective [local] Consciousness of humanity and the Planetary system of Earth [Mother] through practical application - are the "Cherubim" and thought centered upon praise [for human accomplishment et al] are the "Seraphim" and both are vital to the overall processes re practical application.
The "lack of boundaries" re the Cherubim [in terms of the human condition/situation] this is the environment itself - even that we cannot touch the stars with our hands, we can, with the eyes of our understanding...and it appears to go of 'forever'...plenty to discover therein.

The "Ruru" of course - is significant to my own data of [subjective] experience and what it taught me - so the connect therein - with the rest - is in the synchronicity [mindfulness] of unfolding reality and my own subjective - based understanding of that.

GM: That is Correct
10:44
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

"You expose my atheism for the agnosticism it really is." ~ Joey Knothead {SOURCE}

SCLx5

RSP= 2xSCL + pg dn + ↕ + P&P + re

AP= Dysfunction The Serpent

GM: "I’ve travelled on these southern roads They’ve taken me to many answers to my questions"
Wonder
Charge
Stepping out of the construct
"Nontheists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through willful ignorance."
Team
Love & Respect
A lack of boundaries
Dream interpretation
There Is More to the Silence Than Meets the Ear

William: Yes. There is simply no argument against the idea of a mindful creative conscious element involved in the background. At best, the agnostic position is the more honest one to adopt if one 'does not know.'
Otherwise, 'not believing/lacking belief' is simply a reaction against religious belief systems which present ideas about a mindful creative conscious element involved in the background.
As such, the reaction can be faulted as surely as the beliefs in the ideas can be faulted.

GM: Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.]
In Denial
Do Not Panic
Modern truth in ancient wisdom
On To It
Suicide {SOURCE}
For A Particular Reason
Keep an Eye On

William: Yes - the particular image invokes the idea of a secretive, shadowy figure - perhaps with sinister motives...but again, imagery in itself can be - even intentionally - deceiving.

GM: People hide their sins from each other.
Acceptance
Mother Earth
The dominant model of Source Intelligence is primal.

William: The idea of 'confessing one's sins' to each other seems helpful but is it really? I suppose that in relation to being suicidal, and if 'sin' was 'keeping the truth of ones state of mind a secret from others', then it is helpful to let others know...but one ought be careful whom one lets know.
That is the problem with the idea - ones 'sins' can be used by others for malevolent purposes.

Ideally, one needs to find the place where such thoughts do not encumber one's ability to function as well as one can expect to function in a largely dysfunctional mind-environment...and that internal environment spills out into the external world...it is a major balancing act to find the place of serenity - the ride is wild...

GM: It appears to come from a desperate place - like with the clutching of straws.
Fury
Now We Are Getting Somewhere
Without and Within
Smarter Than The Average
"Down through the ages - dark in the gloom Many convinced it will all end in doom The Galactic Garden is forever in bloom"
Evidence We Actively Collect

William: And how we interpret the evidence we actively collect. Life on this planet, as a human being, is difficult.

GM: Worthy of the individuals time and effort...

William: On all fronts...

GM: Language itself is not the problem. but how we are taught to use language as a major means in which to self-identify incorrectly...thus we flitter and bounce or alternatively cling to the walls of our unwillingness to understand ourselves as we truly are... hiding from that knowledge behind facades of personality we clothe our awareness with...
A lack of boundaries
“True belonging doesn't require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are."

William: "A lack of boundaries". What does that mean? Having an open mind? In general terms it refers to someone who has no moral compass, or a lack of ability to understand their situation and 'act accordingly'...reckless even...it can be positive or negative depending upon the activity one is involved with... sometimes it is preferable to step outside of socially imposed norms in order to progress...discontinue with the practice of hiding from that knowledge behind facades of personality we clothe our awareness with...

5:46
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

DrNoGods: I'd argue that the bodily purpose of consciousness is to create all of these things so that we can function at the level humans do.

William: Why? We witness the activity of consciousness through the human instrument - no argument necessary.
But why see it as purpose? This implies that something conscious emerged from a material thing, but the material thing had reason for creating such device.

DrNoGods: My dog is conscious and able to utilize its 5 senses and act like a dog, but he can't do calculus or compose a symphony and never will because his brain capacity does not allow it. He's conscious, but lacks the intelligence level of a human.

William: So you believe that the necessity of consciousness is to create intelligence?
{SOURCE}____________________________________________________________________

Something In The Way OF It All

SCLx11
Teach - Smart Phone - Is it not the quality of the message that counts, rather than the name of the entity the message comes from? - A measured step - Crystal - Acid test - We Are Us - Fire - The Original People - Get out of the way - At what point in the examination of the evidence can we take 'dumb luck' off the table of explanation?

RSP = 2xSCL + AP + re + post LE

AP = Truth Without Proof Is Belief

GM: Standstill Contemplate
Conundrum
At what point in the examination of the evidence can we take 'dumb luck' off the table of explanation?
Truth Without Proof Is Belief
The belief in a mindless Planet/Universe creates the hard problem of consciousness by refusing to deal with said problem using the mind as the very instrument in order to do so.
Story-Tellers
Parchment
Self-compassion
Bury
Cleaning Up The Mess
Life on this planet, as a human being, is difficult.
What once acted like a Wall, became a Gateway
The resistance is generally traceable to the theistic approach of religionizing said intelligent mind.

Politics
The belief in a mindless Planet/Universe creates the hard problem of consciousness by refusing to deal with said problem using the mind as the very instrument in order to do so.
Memorandum of Understanding
"Could the answer be that It is not hidden at all, but that it is we who are hiding from It?"

William: Indeed. Effectively hiding from understanding our self in the process - for example - belittling conscious experience on the grounds that it is subjective in nature and therefore useless to science...thus useless overall.
Importantly one must be honest with ones self regarding subjective experience, rather than delegating images upon the overarching consciousness apparent in ones experience with the objective reality...as religion has done, to the detriment of truthfulness...

GM: Ikigai [your 'reason for being'. ]
This Speaks of....
Happiness
The Enigma Code
Degrees
Indestructible
"Could the answer be that It is not hidden at all, but that it is we who are hiding from It?"
Pertinent
Transactional
Your shell today…
Angelic Agenda
Christianity is intolerant of such an idea, which is why the dark side of YVHV became a separate entity.
Ingenuity
Overmorrow
Keep An Eye Out for Ones Neighbours

Earth Mother
Voice/Message/Communication
Random coincidence? I think not.
Stuck
Pertinent
"Why - in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven - is the age of this universe a necessary matter of contention?"
Good Intentions
Soul Retrieval
Builder
"No time left for a sentimental tune , wherever I've gone I have not left the room , I am never too late I am never too soon"
The Main Points on the Agenda
Sweet

Feel Be Still.
Innocent
"Why - in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven - is the age of this universe a necessary matter of contention?"
A cultural touchstone
I will leave that there

8:26
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

DrNoGods: Had reason? I'm not sure what that means in this context. Brains evolved in response to the need for more centralized control of ever more complex bodies that required higher integration functions. If consciousness is an emergent property of a brain (as I believe) then it naturally arose when brains were able to process multiple sensory inputs and use those to make decisions (eg. fight or flight). But it wasn't any kind of intentional action by the material thing ... it evolved without any such input.

William: According to your belief - it wasn't any kind of intentional action by the material thing - at least, not initially.

[The intention came later - as consciousness took control. for we know that consciousness can and does operate with intent. ]

A convenient belief, but one in which accepts the clock-face as the evidence of reality, rather than the mechanisms behind the clock-face.

However, spacetime is not fundamental, so the brain is responding only to what it believes to be reality, rather than to reality itself.

On the other hand Consciousness is able to - at the very least - figure out mathematically, that the mechanisms, [of which the brain is one such mechanism] are part of the clock-face and do not represent any actual fundamental reality.

DrNoGods: The level of consciousness of Homo sapiens 200-300K years ago was presumably the same as ours today, but their intelligence level was orders of magnitude below because they did not have access to many millennia of accumulating knowledge to take advantage of as we do today.

William: And yet, the intelligence has thus far been unwilling to accept from that vast array of accumulating knowledge, that the reality being experienced is not fundamental, thus beliefs about consciousness [such as you own], remain locked in and apparently immovable.

The hard problem of consciousness remains, but the materialistic beliefs act as if the problem has been solved already.
{SOURCE}

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle
The One GOD With Many Names - The Completion Process - A riddle wrapped up in an enigma - A New Perspective - Questions - Emotional validation - Stay - The Earths Moon

AP = Free Will Transform

6:16

GM: The Earths Moon
Free Will
Story-Tellers
"Is consciousness an emergent property of the brain?"

Active
Underdetermination [the idea that evidence available to us at a given time may be insufficient to determine what beliefs we should hold in response to it.]
Guilty
Controlled by fear
Transform
“We're a nation of exhausted and over-stressed adults raising over-scheduled children.”
Main
The Power Of...
Fireside Metaphor
Indeed
Making The Best of a Bad Situation
When The Opportunity Presents Itself To Do So...

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
"Is consciousness an emergent property of the brain?"
Open Minded

A machine for solving problems
Liminal [relating to a transitional or initial stage of a process. occupying a position at, or on both sides of, a boundary or threshold.]
Self-Awareness
:P
When The Opportunity Presents Itself To Do So...
Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness
Path

Not
Mystical
Positive Social Connections
Open Minded
Let Go

The Stress of Unbelief
Time To See
I Digress...
Path
Soul
All The Same

The Connection Process
Belief Helps Cause Separation
With The Assistance Of That Deep One
Let Go
Look For The Significance

Mixture
EZPZ
Dualism merely expresses two sides of the same coin
All The Same
Sadness
Reality Simulation
Although there are opposite sides to spectra, all elements combined form a whole

On The Off-Chance
Educational
The Way We Feel Unification
Look For The Significance
Look from a different angle

VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

brunumb wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:45 am Just noticed this in YouTube. Haven't watched it yet but thought it might be of some interest.

Asking a Theoretical Physicist About the Physics of Consciousness | Roger Penrose & Jordan Peterson

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi9ys2j1ncg[/media]
What The Creator thinks – becomes

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle

The Human Instrument - The Chestahedron - To Add to That - Automated Machine Learning - A Bit of Cat and Mouse - Gateway - It is obviously in line with providence... - The Sign On The Door Clearly States The Rules - Worry/Anxious - It Was Tough Going, But Rewarding All The Same. - Fierce

AP = We can chart another trail , raise the anchor fill the sails , lift our glasses in a toast , we are the Ghost , in the Machine - Conscience

8:20

GM: Around The Campfire
Sunlight
A Machine For Solving Problems
Crying Over Spilt Milk
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1076792

Vibration
Purpose - Vibration - Objectives - "We can chart another trail - Raise the anchor fill the sails Lift our glasses in a toast - We are the Ghost - In the Machine" - Telling the future - Vibration - Where life and death is part of a circle and everything is part of the Ouroboros - Expectant - "The Script Must Be Followed"
Every Conceivable Detail - Vibration - Light Encoded Reality Matrix
Dark - Vibration - The Minds Eye
We are not orphaned , we are authored - Vibration - Warm Presence Welcome
GM:We can chart another trail , raise the anchor fill the sails , lift our glasses in a toast , we are the Ghost , in the Machine
Eternal Watcher
Ideal
It can be crazy and true at the same time

The Masks and the Costumes
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1068520

theophile I agree. One of my points from the beginning is that the true mark of a Christian cuts across such divides. An atheist may be more worthy of the name than, say, a card-carrying Catholic.

William: From my own experiences with non-theists - because they do not have any regard for the fairy-tale of God, I think that unlikely.

I do have friends who are not religious, and might even call themselves 'atheists' but their loving actions - I suspect - are provoked by an unconscious connection with the invisible reality oft referred to as 'God' by theists...I hear it in their language as they speak theistic-based ideas without fully realizing/acknowledging that this is what they are doing.

They do this because they have an aversion to religiosity which they regard as fake and shallow, and equate 'God' alongside that, so avoid thinking their own goodness is perhaps prompted by some invisible but real entity which could be referred to as 'God'.
GM: Conscience
Everything Gets Old
Lodestones [a naturally magnetized piece of the mineral magnetite. They are naturally occurring magnets, which can attract iron. The property of magnetism was first discovered in antiquity through lodestones.]
Monkey See Monkey Do
Devices of The Gods
Uncertainty Principle
They just add ambiance to the spooky...

William: Yet scientific research uncovers the seemingly miraculous...

8:37
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Sherlock: In the case of miracles (not subject to or driven by rules) a true miracle cannot be tested.

A Teacher cannot LEARN for a Student.

SCLx6 + select last LE per shuffle

Barking up the wrong tree - https://www.dreamviews.com/science-math ... ost2245978 [DREAMS ARE FREE] - Perennial [lasting or existing for a long or apparently infinite time; enduring or continually recurring.] - In the Mind - The Enigma Code - Mystical

William: Mystical does not mean miraculous - yet both are able to be demystified.

GM: Did someone just say put a cap on for unsubstantiated nonsense?

William: Do not allow the illusion of separation to rule one's behaviour

RSP = N2N + re

AP = Judicious - [having, showing, or done with good judgement or sense.] Unconscious Mind Inertia
What does Carl Jung mean by "inertia of the unconscious mind"?

"The ego, nevertheless, is in conflict with the
shadow, in what Dr. Jung once called " the
battle for deliverance." In the struggle of
primitive man to achieve consciousness, this
conflict is expressed by the contest between the
archetypal hero and the cosmic powers of evil,
personified by dragons and other monsters. In
the developing consciousness of the individual
the hero figure is the symbolic means by which
the emerging ego overcomes the inertia of the
unconscious mind, and liberates the mature
man from a regressive longing to return to the
blissful state of infancy in a world dominated
by his mother. " {SOURCE}
GM: Reasons For Angry Energy
This Translates To That.
Unconscious mind inertia
There is a lot to unpack here
Random coincidence? I think not.

William: Two Sixty Nine...

GM: Selfless attitude
Quantum Jumping
Your Thoughts
Roller Coaster Ride
Making Up Stories
Breathe In Breathe Out
Genetic information
That is the truth.
The sound of a Ghost
Don't forget The Mind

William: One Ninety Seven

GM: Individual Actions
The Perfect Moment
Square and Compass
Enjoy Progress
The external voice
A Major Lotto win
Meaningful coincidence
Let yourself be led
The Unconscious

William: There is a lot to unpack here.
Learning to be conscious of the unconscious so that one may then recognize various impulses and where the originate from.
In a sense, this is the science of the mind I am attempting to explain to Sherlock. Things may indeed appear to be so mystical as to be of another universe entirely...and are thus given the title of being a Miracle...

GM: Asking
Google
Wow!
Trick
Humble
Dream Cake
Miracle

William: The reference to 'dream Cake' has to do with the link to DREAMS ARE FREE
From the link;
Then I had the sense I was analysing what had happened in the dream experience while still being in the dream - perhaps sitting in a dark room - I had the sense of there being a team, and had flashes of pieces of cake being manifested for every aspect of the dream analysis that I got correct and then one thing I said - something to do with a behind the scene "Dream Team" which coordinated my dream experiences was rewarded with the image of a giant piece of cake...then there was talk about the message generating process and word-values as I began to awaken...

I got up, thought about my dream, and decided to write it down...and even as I have been writing it down here - in doing so, I find myself remembering things about it and adding these details in the writing.
William: My dreams are an experience and lately I have been aware of how these experiences are interactions with 'The Dream Team' ...

GM: Chamber Of Self
The Moment
Provenance [the place of origin or earliest known history of something. the beginning of something's existence; something's origin. ]
Adversary [one's opponent in a contest, conflict, or dispute.]
Persevere
Cultivate
Cleanliness
Self-acceptance
Universe
'The Dream Team'

William: Yes - working on understanding the complexity of using science to understand the self. One can fob it off...as Sherlock appears to want to do by referring to his existing as 'miraculous'.
The idea/belief enables one to side-step having to do the work...
Sherlock: It is a mystery ultimately, I do hold that I regard my own existence and awareness and cognition as a miracle, the very idea of mechanistically "explaining" my own existence seems to lead to madness!
William: But anyway - the thread subject is about scientifically explaining so-called miracles, so if you regard your own existence and awareness and cognition as a "miracle" - you are claiming that there is no ability of scientific investigation which can explain 'you'.
Even while we are interreacting in this moment, Sherlock has replied to my question;
William: Are you claiming that you cannot be tested, because you are this thing you call a 'true miracle'?

Fascinating...

Sherlock: If miracles are acts of God that occur as and when God decides, then we cannot test for them. If these events are not driven by causality or laws, but by God's will then they are not reproducible in any scientific way.

GM: Mystical
Judicious
Confirmation bias
Encounters
Learn how to deactivate all internal triggers...
We go through together
Supernatural
"The Light in The Dark Everyone a great spark every one of us all here together"
Natural

William: Yes - there is no difference so there is no need to add 'super' in front of 'natural'
The separating of "GOD" from the dominant reality of the physical universe isn't helpful as it lacks the ability to explain ones existence without adding the mysterious [and scientifically impossible to measure] 'miracle' to the equation.
Such is a handy device for side-stepping - nothing more.

GM: Inspiration
Unconscious Mind Inertia
Key Of Expression
Cosmic Pluralism [the plurality of worlds, or simply pluralism, describes the belief in numerous "worlds" in addition to Earth, which may harbour extraterrestrial life.]
Perseverance
[You Are Allowed To Laugh You Know]
The Whole
That
Teach
Numbing
"What is antichrist?"
Densification
Miracles
It is Found Within The Experience of Self
Conscious dreaming

William: Indeed. Perhaps in some way the belief in miracles also holds a person within the confines of thinking science is not up to the task of revealing GOD since GOD is 'elsewhere'...

GM: "I know what having an attachment to something means...first I hate it then I love it then I leave it...or stay with it...or it is there with me, wherever I might go-be..."
Plan
I AM WE ARE
Two seemingly contradictory things working as one overall organized thing.
Natural
Confident

"The Art of Discovering The Secrets of The Fathers House
Cautiously"
Conscious dreaming
You Are Soooo Funny
Bonkers
The naked truth
Extra evidence is provided

Confident
Ask and It Will Be Given

Strength of Mind
Extra evidence is provided
Feature
That is the thing - once behavioural adjustments are instigated, the idea of existing within a suppression matrix becomes moot...it no longer matters where one is - it only matters what one is...so the adjustments have everything to do with self-identification...knowing who one actually is at ones core-identity...
Start
The Realities Merge
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1068076
William: From the link
Recapping Event

What I am learning from this MGSystem is that "it" is not about me or you but about allowing for opportunity for any otherwise intelligent consciousnesses to impute their intelligence into the mix.

Re non-theists who are opposed to the idea of their being an overall mind behind [invisible/not easy to detect in] our visible Universe - I would say that they do themselves a disservice in resisting contact with said mind.

The way I have come to understand things re the nature of our shared reality - is that in opting for the theory of evolution with the addition of realization of the invisible mind, exposes the enormity of said mind re the time/space said mind has had to develop within.

Alongside that, is the realization that something which initially started out as one thing, became many things - so many things that trying to place a number as to how many things - is pointless.

Clearly fragmentation occurred as the mind developed - as can be seen in the evidence of the things themselves.

So the Galaxies became "Gods" and the Gods produced off-spring which are the Suns and planets continually forming - from beginnings to middles and to ends - and in doing so, providing the parent-Gods with Data of Experience.

I don't pretend to know what it is in the way of evidence that non-theists want in order to convince them to become theists.

But I do know that this evidence I am presenting, should be enough for anyone to seriously think about changing the way they see the world.
GM: Self-respect
All That We Are.

9:12
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

AgnosticBoy: I have to admit that the conversation was terrible. Even from the start, I thought they were dealing more with cognition than consciousness, but then the conversation just went all over the place, talking about black holes, etc. I believe Dr. Peterson was more to blame for this because he let his curiosity in physics get in the way of staying on topic.

William: The conversation is very informative.

One of the interesting things I found helpful was Sir Roger's idea of three systems interacting with each other - “Three worlds and three deep mysteries”
and how he does not consider consciousness to being emergent of the physical world or that mathematics is an invention.
Rather, he considers mathematics to have always existed and something humans discovered.

I see these realms/worlds as superimposing upon one another, rather than being separate from and tunneling into one another.

Keeping Things In Perspective

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle

Equity - Create Your Own Spirit Ship - What Jesus Messaged - Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality - The Path - Inertia - It Seemed Like a Good Idea at The Time. - Making Things Easier

RSP = N2N + re

AP = Clear - http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=296

William: So - 'getting the gist of it', please explain as best as you are able to do so, what the math tells you re what the object was which caused the universe to come into existence.

Pixel42: For a start, it tells me that words like 'object' and 'seed' are actively misleading when trying to describe it. It tells me that the phrase "caused the universe to come into existence" is also the wrong one to use. It tells me, in short, that the English language is inadequate to that task.

William: Pixel is explaining to me that whatever 'IT' was [because it obviously existed] can not be described as a physical thing. To do so it to 'lie' about it.
Assuming for the present that Pixel42 is only saying that Pixel42 is unable to use the English language to describe what 'IT' is, we can be grateful that Isaac can and does, in his The Final Question" story.

Furthermore, I can also do this.
"IT" was the absolute sum total of all data [knowledge] contained within the absolute consciousness of something so infinitesimally tiny that "IT" cannot be considered to be physical in nature.

That is "The Singularity" scientist are referring to.
4:25
GM: Team
Clear
"I see the light I see the Light I see the light now - I start again upon the road that never ends"

Existence
Elemental Powers
Making Things Easier

Clear
From the perspective of an evolving God-Mind, what was once acceptable behavior becomes unacceptable, signifying change.
Hearing And Listening
Sphere
Brilliant
Realisation

Main
"I see the light I see the Light I see the light now - I start again upon the road that never ends"
I Think
...but would be smiling as I did so…
All life
Art
I think of these images as representing a very real and supportive Team.

Making Things Easier
What Shall We Call It?
Links And Symbols
I share your joy!
Acknowledge the Agreeable
The Prime Directive
Conscious Dreaming
Wish fulfillment

William: One Eighty Nine

GM: The knowledge of
Astral Teachers
The Astral body
Communication
Understanding
Think About It
Panpsychist
Worthiness

William: One Fifty

GM: Personal
Share That
Discipline
Adds Up To
Delineating [describe or portray (something) precisely.]
Eisegeting [place meaning on a text which is not originally or inherently present in the text ...]
Parousia
God and Satan
Culture
Inadequacy
Brow chakra
Regimented

William: One Hundred

GM: Good and evil
Seductive
Friendship
Live with
Expectant
Geometry
Executing
Fitting In
Be Authentic
Dream work
Boundaries

William: One Zero Eight

GM: Assumption
Non-Ordinary
A Bit Of Both Yes
Establishment
Interactions
Self-Awareness
Translucent
Heal Yourself
Determination
The Heart of a Buddha
Let people help
One Zero Eight

William: One Forty Seven

GM: Elemental Powers
Fling That Veil Aside
Test The Waters
Learn to trust
The brain as a receiver
Truthfulness
Transformation
Embracing your life
The problem of evil
Cosmic Pluralism

William: One Eighty Three

GM: Science Projects
Behind The Scenery
Looking For Gigs
A Place To Create Art
Requirements
Thinking Allowed
Lacking belief in gods
Humankind succeeded
Each to their own
Positivity
Freeing the soul
Divine Hiddenness

William: Nineteen Sixty Eight

GM: For The Best Results
Functional Clusters
Intelligent Awareness
Enough To Make Me Wonder
More precious than life
Error Correcting Codes
Look from a different angle

William: Two Thirty Two

GM: The Power Of Creation
It is all information

5:17
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Thomas123 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:59 pm This word appears to be at the centre of many discussions on this forum. It also appears to mean different things to different people and, therein lies the root of our miscommunication. What range and definement do you attribute to, ' consciousness ' ?

Is there an external consciousness in the world?. Can I tune into a shared consciousness. I am listening to Prime Minister's Question Time, ....is Boris tuned into a universal human consciousness as he delivers his address. Is his brain working ,simultaneously and in tandem with my own consciousness and with that of others?
William: It is complex.

The way I have come to understand the complexity of the involvement of Consciousness within the Experiential Reality Sets [ERS] has to do with those Sets and how they are experienced, and this forms many layers of Consciousness, all of which are connected to The Source Consciousness, {SC}, some of which are unaware to various degrees, that this is the case.

Diagraphically, this transposes as;

Superimposed color signifies the layers of awareness individuate consciousness is involved with in the Sets
It is always a warm fuzzy

SCLx19 + select last LE per shuffle

Listen - Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life - Odd - Intelligence - Forgiveness - Observe - The Matrix - It Stands To Reason - Water - Dualism Separates Because Oneness Remains Hidden - Laws Rules and Appropriates - Henotheism - Intelligence Without Wisdom - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1070605 - How Can We Know - Emergence Theory - The Causal Complexity of The World - God is Consciousness - Automated Machine Learning

William:From the link;
Given the more complex explanation is that the rocks move themselves through some unspecified mechanism, it is better to accept that the universe is unfolding [moving] through some unknown but not unnatural mechanism to do with itself.
Unknown but not unnatural
Observing Without Judgement
It is just one of those things.
Nature two sides of the same coin

RSP = N2N + re

AP = http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=895 The Truth

Pixel42 There is no science in what you are doing.

William: Search - "science" the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Sound, words, language, subjective experience - are all "of the physical and natural world"
5:41

GM: Intention
Wholeness
The Truth
Compliment
Planet Earth
Question
Exploring
Zeitgeist [the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.]
Gobbledygook
Materialism
Get The Gist
Archetypes [a very typical example of a certain person or thing. an original which has been imitated; a prototype. (in Jungian theory) a primitive mental image inherited from the earliest human ancestors, and supposed to be present in the collective unconscious. a recurrent symbol or motif in literature, art, or mythology.]
As busy as a bee
Little Self
Self-confidence

William: The information/data of experience compiles through the ages and eventually allows those with access to the information a means of figuring out things...
One Twenty

GM: Reincarnation
Dream Come True
Age of Aquarius
Illuminating

William: Now these have a variety of connection - the theory of reincarnation whereby the character/personality of the individual is reconstituted into another life experience -
The idea of 'ages' [The Age of Aquarius, in astrology, is either the current or forthcoming astrological age, depending on the method of calculation. Astrologers maintain that an astrological age is a product of the earth's slow precessional rotation and lasts for 2,160 years, on average.] and the Intention for Wholeness and getting to The Truth, is helpful to the planet entity and are devices for helping said entity to find answers to the Questions ...
One Forty One

GM: Common Ground
The Next Level
Crazy Diamonds
Almost Accidental....
Positive Feedback
Get The Truth
Transposing
Air on a G String
Time will tell
Carl Sagan Contact
Live and let live.
We help each other
Finding the Light

William: Yes. Very informative. Interestingly, Sir Rodger Penrose mentions his love for Bach and hears patterns in the music...Sir Rodger recognizes patterns throughout the universal structures and is able to mathematically appreciate their significance.
The non-theist argument that 'the brain is wired to recognize patterns' and that what theists 'see' as convincing evidence of mindfulness re the universe [specifically life on Earth] is 'just a brain-trick' and has no real significance re providing evidence of "GOD"...that the human brain has evolved to recognize patterns, perhaps more than any other single function and our brain is weak at processing logic, remembering facts, and making calculations, but pattern recognition is its deep core capability...should not be underestimated to the point of throwing away the idea of a mindful creative purposeful at the heart of existence.
One Fifty Two

GM: Spirit work
Navigational Aids
The solution
Learning to Fly
Sacred Geometry
Stuff like that...
Phantasmagorical [an exhibition of optical effects and illusions. 2a : a constantly shifting complex succession of things seen or imagined. b : a scene that constantly changes. 3 : a bizarre or fantastic combination, collection, or assemblage.]
Propitious [giving or indicating a good chance of success; favourable.]
Clear Your Mind
Try To Relax
Deep Impact Event

William: All meant to assist the individual consciousness to see the deeper connections to the vaster mind we each are of.
One Fifty Eight

GM: The meaning of life
Water the garden
Edward Snowden [Edward Joseph Snowden is an American former computer intelligence consultant who leaked highly classified information from the National Security Agency in 2013, when he was an employee and subcontractor.]
Milky Mother
Illumination
Self-Reflection
Radical self-acceptance
Labyrinthus

William: So there is that sense of understanding the connections - the information is not 'highly classified' in that we can all have access to it, but it is still concealed behind the façade of human experience and the human form is designed to receive some types of information more readily than other types.
The "Game" is to get access to said information - or at least a fundamental aspect of the Game involves this step.
"Self Reflection" is called for, and therein, understanding the 'Self' in relation to the formerly hidden information has the effect of changing - quiet radically - said "self".
One Forty Nine

GM: Subconscious
Counterfactual
On Your Own
Action Station
Amidst a tangled web

William: Sorting ones self out - a complex and tricky undertaking...

GM: The sea is indeed filled with a deranged assortment of critters...

William: One Hundred and Sixty

GM: Look For the Significance
As An Elemental Principle
The Purpose Of Life Is...
"They is what they is."
Under the watchful eye
The Eigengrau Mind Screen
Leave room for nature

William: "Diagraphically, this transposes as;" The Jellyfish Image - One Seventy Four

GM: Who Knows Who?
The Limitations
When feeling lost
Have A Look At The Map
Adjusted Reality
Loving-kindness