Is scientific knowledge the best?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

simplicity

Re: Is scientific knowledge the best?

Post by simplicity »

RCSaunders wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:40 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:23 pm Sometimes I think I'm in a nuthouse.
I have the same impression.
What's really interesting is that some of the inmates here believe that their shit doesn't stink quite as much as others.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:31 am
Age wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:21 am
Cerveny wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:02 pm
As far as the universal attraction of matter is concerned, it is perhaps the least interesting problem in physics for me. Matter deforms (relaxes?) the structure of physical space (aether) around it, which causes their mutual attraction - such as bubbles or fragments on the surface of water or as conductors carrying current in parallel (towards the future:) The question is how things are around antimatter…
Define what 'antimatter' refers to exactly, then, 'how things are around antimatter' is self-explanatory.
Antimatter is composed of antiparticles and I believe that they repel each other (they do not clump together like matter)… Antimatter (antiparticles) is then perhaps dissolved in a certain "natural" concentration in physical space…
The possibility that the ether (physical space) contains a certain density of “dissolved” antiparticles in its structure (they can't go anywhere) may explain the "lack" of antimatter and may indicate gravitational repulsion of empty physical space as a necessary dual basis for gravitational waves…
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

Cerveny wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:27 am

Define what 'antimatter' refers to exactly, then, 'how things are around antimatter' is self-explanatory.
Antimatter is composed of antiparticles and I believe that they repel each other (they do not clump together like matter)… Antimatter (antiparticles) is then perhaps dissolved in a certain "natural" concentration in physical space…
The possibility that the ether (physical space) contains a certain density of “dissolved” antiparticles in its structure (they can't go anywhere) may explain the "lack" of antimatter and may indicate gravitational repulsion of empty physical space as a necessary dual basis for gravitational waves…
The possibility that the ether (physical space) contains of antiparticles
in its structure may indicate a necessary dual basis of physics
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:27 am

Then, if I may continue, there is a gravitational "overpressure" in the physical space / ether caused by a certain, natural admixture of antiparticles (gravitational constant?) as a necessary counterpart to gravitational attraction.