About Einstein's SRT (1905)

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

socrat44

About Einstein's SRT (1905)

Post by socrat44 »

SRT
1 - According to Einstein’s SR theory, time is trapped in space and vice versa.
This trapped system was called space-time,
which is the foundation of the SRT and the universe.
2 - At constant speed (c) time for light is "frozen"
(time is stopped . . . rest time, zero time, infinite time, . . etc)
3 – But the "frozen time" (and everything else) becomes very unstable depending on Lorentz factor.
====
Attachments
Time dilation.jpg
Time dilation.jpg (43.33 KiB) Viewed 2517 times
RCSaunders

Re: About Einstein's SRT (1905)

Post by RCSaunders »

socrat44 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:01 am SRT
3 – But the "frozen time" (and everything else) becomes very unstable depending on Lorentz factor.
====
Velocity relative to what? If everything in the universe were traveling at the speed of light in some direction, how could you know?
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Forget STR, Socrat, the concept of a predetermined unlimited space-time is nonsense… the future is under permanent construction…
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:33 pm Forget STR, Socrat, the concept of a predetermined unlimited space-time is nonsense… the future is under permanent construction…
I even believe that the future is Plato's realm of ideas that gradually model the reality of matter
Last edited by Cerveny on Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

1280 views for this thread? Why? Is someone trying to prop their threads up in popularity in a Google search? If this is the case, I question how or why some seem to post preferentially as introductory threads. It would also explain why some of my own threads at times were instantly buried by sudden odd posted threads that followed and why some don't seem to be willing to participate in anything but their own threads!

What was this thread about other than to point out the obvious root of special relativity? I'm going to start paying attention to this kind of manipulative behavior and hope that others who are serious here will also take notice. Intentionally lifting notice of threads for name recognition or content importance grants credit to the one opening the thread even if they have little or no particular novel input.
wtf

Post by wtf »

Scott Mayers wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:57 pm Intentionally lifting notice of threads for name recognition or content importance grants credit to the one opening the thread
What kind of credit do they get? Are you claiming someone is manipulating the thread (how?) for some nefarious purpose? That seems a little ... well I was going to say deranged, but how about if I dial it back to merely ... odd. Nobody cares about sites like this. The participants here aren't Instagram influencers doing makeup videos. You're worried that a question about Einstein has 1200 page views? Maybe you should worry about Twitter bots or something. I think you have delusions of grandeur about little niche sites like this one. Kim Kardashian has 236 million Instagram followers. Have you any sense of how insignificant these kinds of discussion forums are? They're a throwback to ancient times, barely a step up from Usenet. Nobody knows about them, very few care.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

wtf wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:34 am
Scott Mayers wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:57 pm Intentionally lifting notice of threads for name recognition or content importance grants credit to the one opening the thread
What kind of credit do they get? Are you claiming someone is manipulating the thread (how?) for some nefarious purpose? That seems a little ... well I was going to say deranged, but how about if I dial it back to merely ... odd. Nobody cares about sites like this. The participants here aren't Instagram influencers doing makeup videos. You're worried that a question about Einstein has 1200 page views? Maybe you should worry about Twitter bots or something. I think you have delusions of grandeur about little niche sites like this one. Kim Kardashian has 236 million Instagram followers. Have you any sense of how insignificant these kinds of discussion forums are? They're a throwback to ancient times, barely a step up from Usenet. Nobody knows about them, very few care.
The 'credit' is to searches on Google, and how people DO get notice for their content in forums. Don't bother arguing with me about being paranoid because it is precisely your kind of attitude that permits exploitation that occurs everywhere online these days. I appropriately noted that this thread had an absurdly large amount of viewers and unless you actually KNOW why with proof, don't disrespect me on this. I'm a skeptic normally and so why should it bother YOU if I even mention this regardless of my mindset? I mean, does it affect YOUR mental health for me speaking up? :roll:
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

The Speed of Light Can Vary
E=MC², where (C²) is ''rest'' / potential and various speeds of light.
The speed of light is various because: (C²) is (C) in Michelson–Morley experiment
and (C²) is (C^4) in Einstein's general relativity theory
Attachments
Light-Speed.jpg
Light-Speed.jpg (9.29 KiB) Viewed 905 times
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

socrat44 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:01 am SRT
====
According to the Lorenz formula a point in time comes from a duration in time.

That premise is false. A point in time comes from memories of events.