Sex in Space and the beginnings of a Space Faring Race

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

UniversalAlien

Sex in Space and the beginnings of a Space Faring Race

Post by UniversalAlien »

This is philosophical/science speculation.

Apparently Man, the species Man, likes to explore - The Planet Earth has been extensively explored by Man
- Much has been learned and much remains to be learned.

Now Humans want to explore the Universe - And I think they are ready.

So let us begin - We need Humans who are capable of surviving off planet - Places where gravity is different, where the current biological Human body is placed under stresses it is not accustomed to.

We need to 'evolve' beyond who we now are to a species that can adapt to travel and existence in a paradigm much different from what we are used to.

I think we are ready.

I think that even before Mars we should establish a colony on the Moon and see if Humans can breed there. Can Humans have sex at lower gravity? Can they conceive offspring? And by standard biology
[or otherwise] bring the offspring to birth?

What do you think :?:

Re: Sex in Space and the beginnings of a Space Faring Race

Post by Age »

UniversalAlien wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:59 am This is philosophical/science speculation.

Apparently Man, the species Man, likes to explore - The Planet Earth has been extensively explored by Man
- Much has been learned and much remains to be learned.

Now Humans want to explore the Universe - And I think they are ready.

So let us begin - We need Humans who are capable of surviving off planet - Places where gravity is different, where the current biological Human body is placed under stresses it is not accustomed to.

We need to 'evolve' beyond who we now are to a species that can adapt to travel and existence in a paradigm much different from what we are used to.
How does one species evolve to what it has NOT YET experienced?

It is through experiencing new or different surroundings that one evolves to.

So, just through the natural progression of wondering and exploring the human species is continually and just 'evolving', naturally. There is also NOTHING that could stop this natural progress of evolving.
UniversalAlien wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:59 am I think we are ready.
I think 'you' are a bit late. 'We' have ALWAYS been 'ready'.
UniversalAlien wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:59 am I think that even before Mars we should establish a colony on the Moon and see if Humans can breed there.
WHY?

And what do 'you' think the chances are that the WHOLE human species will decide to do exactly just that, what 'you', "universalalien", thinks or believes 'we' SHOULD do?
UniversalAlien wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:59 am Can Humans have sex at lower gravity?
What would be so hard or difficult about sticking an organ of one human being into the orifice of another human being, "at lower gravity"?

If there was nothing really that hard nor difficult about doing that "at lower gravity", then I would suggest that, obviously, Yes, humans can have sex, "at lower gravity".
UniversalAlien wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:59 am Can they conceive offspring?
To KNOW, for sure, you will just have to wait, and SEE. And, relatively speaking, you will NOT have to wait to much longer to find out, for sure.
UniversalAlien wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:59 am And by standard biology
[or otherwise] bring the offspring to birth?

Many things. But do you really want to know what countless human beings 'think', or would you prefer to KNOW, for sure, the answers to your questions here?
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

UniversalAlien wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:59 amNow Humans want to explore the Universe - And I think they are ready.

I think that man should do the rest of The Universe a favor by simply playing his hand out here.
UniversalAlien

Post by UniversalAlien »

simplicity wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:50 pm
UniversalAlien wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:59 amNow Humans want to explore the Universe - And I think they are ready.
I think that man should do the rest of The Universe a favor by simply playing his hand out here.
This is a bad option - Man is a bad animal, continues to turn on his own kind, always finds a reason for war, and 'needs' better options - Hope for a species that may otherwise be damned to destroy itself.

To date no other life forms are known to exist off planet - So you can't say we are risking other species by space exploration. Possibly, just possibly, an expanding paradigm of existence will contribute to Man's ability to evolve - I see space travel as a logical Evolutionary step.

Man's biological life form thrives on challenges and 'Space, the final frontier' is waiting.
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

UniversalAlien wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:40 pm
simplicity wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:50 pm
This is a bad option - Man is a bad animal, continues to turn on his own kind, always finds a reason for war, and 'needs' better options - Hope for a species that may otherwise be damned to destroy itself.

To date no other life forms are known to exist off planet - So you can't say we are risking other species by space exploration. Possibly, just possibly, an expanding paradigm of existence will contribute to Man's ability to evolve - I see space travel as a logical Evolutionary step.

Man's biological life form thrives on challenges and 'Space, the final frontier' is waiting.
The answers always lie within.
UniversalAlien

Post by UniversalAlien »

simplicity wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:57 pm
Answers on space travel are temporary - The trick is to keep begging the question
- Evolution in a nutshell.

Evolutionists seem to fear meaning - fear intelligent design, as if chaos must rule.

Space travel may prove otherwise - And there is only one way to find out......

"The answers always lie within." - Within what?
Mind? Space? - Maybe both - Space is not there simply as a prop for contemplation.
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

UniversalAlien wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:44 pm
simplicity wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:57 pm
Answers on space travel are temporary - The trick is to keep begging the question
- Evolution in a nutshell.

Evolutionists seem to fear meaning - fear intelligent design, as if chaos must rule.

Space travel may prove otherwise - And there is only one way to find out......

"The answers always lie within." - Within what?
Mind? Space? - Maybe both - Space is not there simply as a prop for contemplation.
Last time I looked, we are in space. What is it that you wish to accomplish?

I guess, "the grass is always greener," applies Universally.
UniversalAlien

Post by UniversalAlien »

Simplicity wrote:
What is it that you wish to accomplish?
Here, on this forum now, I wish to advocate the concepts that may lead to extended, deep range, and prolonged space exploration.

We already have astronauts - I want to see the next stage - space traveler's - families of space travelers.

Groups capable of deep space exploration - Not Elon Musk's, and others, Mars colonization plans
- But instead groups of well trained astronaut families willing to go on one way missions out into deep
space - Willing to go beyond the known universe.

Will there be volunteers willing to 'go where no man has gone before' :?: I am betting there will be.

Until colonies are established that are habitable we may send early ships out with an option of a 10 year
turn back - If the crew so votes. Other trips will not have any turn back option and will be one way
into deep space.

I wish to establish Humans as a space faring race :arrow: :idea:
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

UniversalAlien wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:59 am Simplicity wrote:
UniversalAlien wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:59 am I wish to establish Humans as a space faring race :arrow: :idea:
I understand that you wish to do this. My question is, why? Is man lacking something on Earth?
UniversalAlien

Post by UniversalAlien »

simplicity wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:27 pm
UniversalAlien wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:59 am Simplicity wrote:
UniversalAlien wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:59 am I wish to establish Humans as a space faring race :arrow: :idea:
I understand that you wish to do this. My question is, why? Is man lacking something on Earth?
1. Man is always lacking something - We are made this way.

2. From the beginning when the first living, breathing cell came into existence it wanted more
- the program began {It is beyond the scope of this post to analyze the origin of the first cell, only to state there is an apparent beginning with an apparent goal {my opinion}}

3. As long as the mind of Man can see a vista that he can not fully understand - It is in his nature
{the primal program] to explore this vista and attempt to understand it.

4. If one takes the view that there is no clear distinction between inner and outer reality,
space exploration then can be seen as a new vista of Man attempting to understand himself.

5. As part of an existent state in an apparently existent universe - We are so programmed to not only
try to understand ourselves, but also to understand the universe we are apparently a part of.

6. The only way we can find out what we are 'lacking on Earth' is to see Earth from an off planet perspective.

7. Global warming, pandemics, wars, etc. may one day make Earth uninhabitable
- It is time to find other Planets to sustain Human life while we can :idea: