Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RCSaunders

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by RCSaunders »

javaw wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:47 am
RCSaunders wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:16 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:15 pm

Not sure whether grotty or groggy would be the better adjective.
Either would do, I think. I will admit his writing is full of mystery. He accused me, "... i dont think as you boasts big big words," which apparently has some esoteric meaning that escapes my mundane mind, especially when the longest word I used was a whole six letters.

How about, "bonkers?" Do you think he needs help?
its all right that im bonker, or lowest of mankind, but sun can take water even from urine. so better luck elsewhere, and fuck lots of sexy whores, for time also does not favour everyone always. it creates as well as destroy people. so time is in your favour and sexy pussies are in front of you spreading there legs. so dont waste your time and energy here.

what you will do now ? huh? these things may be right, and i do agree with you. but what now ? what do you just want ? im an fool, who doesnt understand things very nicely and incompetent idiot.

so it would be great if you clear it all out yourself.
I'm not your enemy, javaw. English is obviously not your first language and I was only having fun (admittedly at your expense) with your hubris at informing others, when you couldn't express one idea in English that could be understood.

You are not going to make a better impression by the use of crude and ignorant references to sex. I have no idea where you are from, but around here, even when joking, people to not express themselves in such vile terms.

"Bonkers," doesn't mean, "low," or, "evil." It means a little odd or silly or (excuse the big word) irrational. English is a very hard language to master, but anyone can learn it if they make they effort.
javaw

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by javaw »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:40 pm
Either would do, I think. I will admit his writing is full of mystery. He accused me, "... i dont think as you boasts big big words," which apparently has some esoteric meaning that escapes my mundane mind, especially when the longest word I used was a whole six letters.

its all right that im bonker, or lowest of mankind, but sun can take water even from urine. so better luck elsewhere, and fuck lots of sexy whores, for time also does not favour everyone always. it creates as well as destroy people. so time is in your favour and sexy pussies are in front of you spreading there legs. so dont waste your time and energy here.

what you will do now ? huh? these things may be right, and i do agree with you. but what now ? what do you just want ? im an fool, who doesnt understand things very nicely and incompetent idiot.

I'm not your enemy, javaw. English is obviously not your first language and I was only having fun (admittedly at your expense) with your hubris at informing others, when you couldn't express one idea in English that could be understood.

You are not going to make a better impression by the use of crude and ignorant references to sex. I have no idea where you are from, but around here, even when joking, people to not express themselves in such vile terms.

"Bonkers," doesn't mean, "low," or, "evil." It means a little odd or silly or (excuse the big word) irrational. English is a very hard language to master, but anyone can learn it if they make they effort.
where i said that you are my enemy ? did i ? because i admit that you are speaking it rightly. i admit it that you are intelligent man.

whats the problem in it ? you are speaking it rightly! so i have to admit it, anyways what do you want now ? would you clear it ? for it would be great for both you and me to do so because im not able to understand that what you will get by making mountains from musterd seeds ? what ?
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

javaw wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:13 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:40 pm

where i said that you are my enemy ? did i ? because i admit that you are speaking it rightly. i admit it that you are intelligent man.

whats the problem in it ? you are speaking it rightly! so i have to admit it, anyways what do you want now ? would you clear it ? for it would be great for both you and me to do so because im not able to understand that what you will get by making mountains from musterd seeds ? what ?
I thought I might be able to help you, that's all.

Have a nice day!
javaw

Post by javaw »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:41 pm I thought I might be able to help you, that's all.

Have a nice day!
by making mountains from musterd seeds you will help me ? or troll me ? huh?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

RCSaunders wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:20 pm
Yeah, but in his case,"grog," was probably right. Heinlein would be upset with me too.

I think he needs to be helped to find a religion based forum as this is not really his forte.
javaw

Post by javaw »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:10 pm

I think he needs to be helped to find a religion based forum as this is not really his forte.
i think that stool cannot be washed, and should be flushed without any consideration. thats my opinion.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

javaw wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:36 am
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:10 pm

i think that stool cannot be washed, and should be flushed without any consideration. thats my opinion.
Then take your stool where is can be examined, as you wish, rather than offer it to us here.
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

Next Life – Principle of “reincarnation”
"If you get infinity (∞) in an equation, it's usually a sign that you've made a mistake."
To avoid "a mistake of infinity", a mathematical "method of renormalization” is used.
And Feynman said that the method of renormalization is a method
“to sweep the dust under the carpet".
In the other words ''renormalization'' is a method that hides
''reincarnation" of quantum particles “under the carpet”.
Attachments
renormalization.jpg
renormalization.jpg (13.33 KiB) Viewed 1573 times