Aether it exists, or it doesn't.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Cerveny

Re: Aether it exists, or it doesn't.

Post by Cerveny »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:53 am
Cerveny wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:40 pm Do not confuse physical / real space (the only reality) with mathematical space (idea). Empty physical space = aether, has a regular 4-D structure and grows (condenses / crystallizes) by velocity of ~c from the "future". Structural disorders / defects of physical space (=elementary particles) manifest as matter.
How do 'you', "cerveny", define the word 'space'?

And, is it different to 'real space'?

Also, from the way 'you' have written here, 'you' and 'I' SEE things VERY DIFFERENTLY and have two VERY DIFFERENT views, and as such will NOT understand each "other".

Unless, OF COURSE, you begin to answer my clarifying questions, posed to 'you'.
I can willingly answer to clear and meaningful question. Please do not want me to explain what what physical space is… see eg Wiki.

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:57 pm
Cerveny wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:40 pm Do not confuse physical / real space (the only reality) with mathematical space (idea). Empty physical space = aether, has a regular 4-D structure and grows (condenses / crystallizes) by velocity of ~c from the "future". Structural disorders / defects of physical space (=elementary particles) manifest as matter.

Also, from the way 'you' have written here, 'you' and 'I' SEE things VERY DIFFERENTLY and have two VERY DIFFERENT views, and as such will NOT understand each "other".

I can willingly answer to clear and meaningful question. Please do not want me to explain what what physical space is… see eg Wiki.
I do NOT want you to explain what physical space is.

What I want you to explain is in what I wrote above.

And, what is so UNCLEAR and MEANINGLESS in my questions above?
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:34 am

There is only one real (physical) space. If any part of it has a regular (smooth) internal structure, it apears empty (vacuum / ether). If a part of its internal structure is disturbed by structural defects (*) and related stresses, it is manifested as matter in space

(*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystallographic_defect

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:57 pm

There is only one real (physical) space.
If that is what you BELIEVE is true, then THAT IS what you BELIEVE is true. And, just like you BELIEVE this is true, so to do some people BELIEVE that there is only one real God, while "others" BELIEVE there is not.
Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:57 pm If any part of it has a regular (smooth) internal structure, it apears empty (vacuum / ether). If a part of its internal structure is disturbed by structural defects (*) and related stresses, it is manifested as matter in space

Okay, if you say so.

But what is the (physical) part, which is in between and separates the two smallest particles of the Universe?
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:23 am

If that is what you BELIEVE is true, then THAT IS what you BELIEVE is true. And, just like you BELIEVE this is true, so to do some people BELIEVE that there is only one real God, while "others" BELIEVE there is not.
Cerveny wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:57 pm If any part of it has a regular (smooth) internal structure, it apears empty (vacuum / ether). If a part of its internal structure is disturbed by structural defects (*) and related stresses, it is manifested as matter in space

Okay, if you say so.

But what is the (physical) part, which is in between and separates the two smallest particles of the Universe?
We should realize that "things" cannot be infinitesimal. Time is not slow enough to be posible created / stabilized/ localzed/ constituted infinitely small "things". It cannot be said that there is no more space between the particles, but there is no time to place something more Inside/between condensing structure elements (replicating particles into new Planck’s time layers) of physical space… (sorry for bad English)
Elementary particle with a spin can be ego 4-D screw dislocations: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Sch ... _270761961

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:29 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:23 am

Okay, if you say so.

We should realize that "things" cannot be infinitesimal.
Well considering that 'we', or more correctly 'I', was NEVER NOT realizing that 'things' can NOT be infinitesimal. So, this would mean that ONLY 'you', here, was thinking that 'things' can be infinitesimal, to begin with.
Cerveny wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:29 pm Time is not slow enough to be posible created / stabilized/ localzed/ constituted infinitely small "things". It cannot be said that there is no more space between the particles, but there is no time to place something more Inside/between condensing structure elements (replicating particles into new Planck’s time layers) of physical space… (sorry for bad English)
Elementary particle with a spin can be ego 4-D screw dislocations: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Sch ... _270761961
I just asked you; What is the (physical) part, which is in between and separates the two smallest particles of the Universe?

But you then replied with something about 'time' not being slow enough and saying that it cannot be said that there is no more space between the particles, which would ACTUALLY mean that there is the (physical) part between the smallest particles of matter, and that they would just be one and the EXACT same particle. So, I was then going going to ask you further clarifying questions, but you explained that that was just your "bad english", so I will leave it here for now.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Maybe my model of 4-D crystalising block of past, where its internal structural defects are demonstrated as elementary particles, seems crazy, but you can believe that it is the least controversial result of intensive logic analysis of available physics knowledge… I considered here mainly a rigidy limited spectrum of elementary particles, creation of sctrictly suplementar pairs of elementary particles, irregularity of some events (decay), discrete charcter and randomness of the quantum world (of presence), limited speed of everythig, conservation laws…
Cerveny

Rather than mathematical exhibitions, we need common sense

Post by Cerveny »

To understand reality, we must ask ourselves the following questions:
- What does it not allow so fatally to create other elementary particles or to have a different charge and spin?
- Why are particles generated only in complementary pairs?
- What absolutely total obstruction does not allow particles to move faster than light?
Then holistic logic lead us directly to the crystalizing aether…
Cerveny

Re: Rather than mathematical exhibitions, we need common sense

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:48 pm To understand reality, we must ask ourselves the following questions:
- What does it not allow so fatally to create other elementary particles or to have a different charge and spin?
- Why are particles generated only in complementary pairs?
- What absolutely total obstruction does not allow particles to move faster than light?
Then holistic logic lead us directly to the crystalizing aether…
The physical constants e, h are related to the lattice constants of the aether and the speed of its crystallization (growth of the past - incorrectly "expansion") is related to the speed of light c.
Cerveny

As for gravitation…

Post by Cerveny »

Lattice structure of aether is deformed/stressed near the stronger structural deformations. That causes mutual attraction of affected clusters of aether - the mass is “gravitationaly” attracted. By this, I consider that antimatter is may be gravitationaly repulsed, because antiparticles must be a complementary defects (of the structure of physical space/aether) to the particles…
Cerveny

Lack of antimatter

Post by Cerveny »

I assume that antimatter is gravitationally repulsive, so we can not find clusters of antiparticles (antimatter) similar to ordinary matter in the Universe. However, most “unvisible” antiparticles are apparently associated with particles in the “stem-like” (super) particles that form the building "atoms" / "cells" of the aether / physical Space…
uwot

Re: Lack of antimatter

Post by uwot »

Cerveny wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:07 pmI assume that antimatter is gravitationally repulsive...
Well, a two second google search would have corrected you: https://www.space.com/matter-antimatter ... to-gravity
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

uwot wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:37 pm
Cerveny wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:07 pmI assume that antimatter is gravitationally repulsive...
Well, a two second google search would have corrected you: https://www.space.com/matter-antimatter ... to-gravity
You can't believe everything, you can't measure something like that in the laboratory. Physicists have lost their sanity. Physics has been poisoned and paralyzed for a hundred years by Albert Einstein's misunderstanding of space and time, physics has become a faith ... Physical space is grainy and the future has a different structure and content than the past. Quantum mechanics "works" on their thin Planck boundary…
uwot

Post by uwot »

Cerveny wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:04 amYou can't believe everything, you can't measure something like that in the laboratory.
Why do you say that?
Cerveny wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:04 amPhysical space is grainy and the future has a different structure and content than the past. Quantum mechanics "works" on their thin Planck boundary…
How do you measure that in a laboratory?
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

uwot wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:01 am
Cerveny wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:04 amYou can't believe everything, you can't measure something like that in the laboratory.
…?
Cerveny wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:04 amPhysical space is grainy and the future has a different structure and content than the past. Quantum mechanics "works" on their thin Planck boundary…
…?
I'm so sorry and sad, but those who don't see it lack common sense or knowledge of physics or laboratory experience or deeper logic. Of course, I understand them and I apologize for this strict opinion ... Fortunately, they have an admirable confidence in mainstream physics, which for decades does not explain the nature of physical space or time, the quantum world or the future at all (; at least it understood "black holes";)