It's about time.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 5141
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: It's about time.

Post by Age »

Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:07 am
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am

The cosmos is as IS, so is the reality of the scientific community is also as IS like what is happening to it now; no need to really know 'WHY' for it is just being IS;
Yes it is True that there is NO real 'need' to know WHY. But, because there is a reason WHY, then, for some, they really do 'want' to know WHY.
Was merely responding to your question on 'do you know WHY those ones who are being deliberately kept high and dry.'
But the Honest answer is a 'Yes' or a 'No'.

Of course 'there is a reason WHY, then, for some, they really do 'want' to know WHY.', but you are sidetracking your own question.[/quote]

I was just alluding to the fact that there is a reason WHY people with knowledge that is newer, or more than, what "others" have, are being deliberately kept, what you call, "high and dry" in places from those "others", and that when that reason of WHY is learned, then further UNDERSTANDING of HOW and WHY human beings, themselves, behave and misbehave the way they do becomes OBVIOUS and more CRYSTAL CLEAR. Which, in turn, helps in showing and reveal just HOW a Truly 'peaceful world', for EVERY one, can and will be created.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:07 am
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am we were all being screwed here but nature does take its own course.
I do NOT see that I am being screwed here at all. In fact I see the way Nature, which is ALWAYS taking Its own course, is actually benefiting me to the fullest.
You 'do NOT see that', are not aware, and have not participated in the processes of being screwed here, doesn't mean you are not.
But I was being, so called, "screwed" ALL of my life, that is; UNTIL I worked out and could SEE and UNDERSTAND what is actually going on here. Only THEN I could SEE that I am NOT being "screwed" here at all. So, this is how I see things NOW. BEFORE I was like ALL the "others" who view themselves as being "screwed over" by Life, Itself.

LOOKING AT and SEEING things for how they actually ARE, relieves absolutely ANY and ALL misgivings about being "screwed" here.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:07 am For example, the suffering of being screwed in the community that you involuntarily have been paying taxes collectively to fund those so called recognized authorities, although the elites are supposed to be the ambassadors for what are accurately true in the objective reality, are mostly professing the stuff you are deeming as not referring to reality.
But because I UNDERSTAND, FULLY, WHAT is going to come about, and WHY ALL-OF-THIS, you talk about here, is necessary for what IS to-come, there is, to me, NO 'suffering' at all and NO sense at all of 'being screwed' either.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:07 am And you are being systematically kept out of the circle with their label on you for you to not be able to really communicate with anyone at all.
But this is ALL part of the BEAUTY of what is being Created, and what is about to come.

The MORE 'one' has been 'trodden on', 'looked down upon', and been 'put down', then the MORE BEAUTIFUL it is for that 'one' RISE UP and SHOW and REVEAL what thee actual True Nature of Life, living, and loving, Itself, REALLY IS.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:07 am Nature always 'is actually benefiting me to the fullest', is another matter.
Okay.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:07 am
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am And we are merely in this era of the science delusion.
Being able to distinguish between what is actually REAL and what is just a delusion also benefits me tremendously.
ditto
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am .
.
I ask these clarifying questions because from what I observe ALL things fit PERFECTLY TOGETHER, but what you seem to be saying does not seem to fit in with or work in with other things. But OBVIOUSLY I may not looking at things the way you are and so I am not seeing what you can.
.
.
These questions warrant another thread so to speak, so let's not hijack this thread.
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am Discovering thee actual Truth was the, very unexpected, extremely easy and simple part. Learning how to explain 'this' to a group of DISBELIEVING people is the only really hardest part.
Ditto
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am Also, what 'truth' is there, or here, which, you think, is yet to be discovered?
I have proof to around 30 of them in this list. And there should be more.

And among these, there were at least fifty of the 'discovered truths' that are substantiated with strong evidence for their propositions. Whereas the rest are nonetheless evidently substantiated.

If you are interested, I have a thread on "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos" where you are most welcome to discuss. And you are also most welcome to share the 'truth' you have discovered.
What does the word 'paradoxical' mean, exactly, in the title, "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos"?

And, what does the word 'cosmos' refer to exactly, in that title?
Age
Posts: 5141
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: How to waste time.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:04 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 am
uwot wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 am Uh-huh. So why did the clocks in the Hafele-Keating experiment show different times?
For the EXACT SAME reasons that I explained, to you, previously.

What, so called, "time" is measured against, or more correctly what 'it' actually IS, which clocks are designed to measure, AND, the direction, and speed, the clocks were traveling at, in relation to that 'thing', is WHY the clocks in the hafele-keating experiment showed different times.
Which is called time dilation. I rest my case.
This is just ANOTHER GREAT, PRIME EXAMPLE of a human being with an ALREADY gained, ALREADY held, and ALREADY maintained BELIEF who is NOT OPEN to anything other than what they ALREADY BELIEVE is true.

You are so CLOSED, to and by YOUR OWN ALREADY BELIEFS, that you can NOT show absolutely ANY interest at all in discovering and learning what the 'thing' is, which I purposely, specifically referred to.

Also, if that is how you "rest your case", then you are even MORE BLINDED, by your ALREADY HELD BELIEFS than I first thought.

By the way, ANY thing can be called by ANY thing, but that does NOT mean that 'it' is true NOR that a 'case is rested'. If "time" is NOT dilating, because it is just LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for that to occur, then calling what does actually occur "time dilation" is beyond what is absurd, illogical, and ridiculous.

You STILL seem to NOT understand that the results of the "hafele-keating" experiment do NOT show NOR prove that that is "time dilation" at all.

"Time dilation" is just the INCORRECT "conclusion" arrived at, which, by the way, AND "COINCIDENTALLY", was what was being LOOKED FOR, BEFORE the actual experiment was created, set up for, and made to occur for.

Look, the subtle ways in which 'bias confirmation', itself, ACTUALLY WORKS is REALLY NOT that hard to FIND and OBSERVE, especially when one KNOWS what to LOOK OUT FOR.
uwot wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:04 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 amSee, what will be SHOWN, and PROVEN, to be true is when travelling east or west around earth, fast enough, then what is called "time travel" occurs. The faster one travels, one travels ' in, what is called, "time" '. "Time", itself, NEVER slows down, as predicted and is said to occur, but traveling in, incorrectly called, "time" can and WILL occur.

ALL of this can be explained FULLY, very simply and very easily. That is; IF any one is Truly interested in learning and understanding more, and/or anew. See, all of this is of NO real importance anyway...
Then fuck off and save the world in your own thread.
EVERY time I POINT OUT just HOW WRONG you ARE, and with each time getting CLOSER to SHOWING and REVEALING just WHY you are ACTUALLY WRONG, the MORE you want me to "go away", and leave 'you' alone.

Also, What you wrote here is ANOTHER GREAT and PRIME EXAMPLE of you having absolutely NO interest AT ALL in learning and understanding more and/or anew. This is, again, because you are SO CLOSED OFF, by YOUR OWN ALREADY held onto BELIEFS. Even though YOUR BELIEFS are SO EASILY and SO SIMPLY able to be PROVEN WRONG, you will do EVERY thing in your powers to NOT let this happen.

Although, I am actually doing this right HERE, and NOW.

By the way, when you start expressing and saying what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, then I might decide to go away and explain things in ANOTHER thread. Until then I WILL keep pointing out just HOW you are BLATANTLY WRONG, and WHY you are SO BLATANTLY WRONG.

Also, if you did NOT come across as though you are expressing and saying what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, as though it has already been, scientifically, proven to be true, then I would NOT be continuing to point out that what you are expressing and claiming is NOT actually true at all. So, either change what you say and exclaim, or EXPECT to be CHALLENGED, and QUESTIONED for CLARITY, here in this thread, and in others.
Age
Posts: 5141
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: How to waste time.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:33 pm
uwot wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:04 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 am

For the EXACT SAME reasons that I explained, to you, previously.

What, so called, "time" is measured against, or more correctly what 'it' actually IS, which clocks are designed to measure, AND, the direction, and speed, the clocks were traveling at, in relation to that 'thing', is WHY the clocks in the hafele-keating experiment showed different times.
Which is called time dilation. I rest my case.
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 amSee, what will be SHOWN, and PROVEN, to be true is when travelling east or west around earth, fast enough, then what is called "time travel" occurs. The faster one travels, one travels ' in, what is called, "time" '. "Time", itself, NEVER slows down, as predicted and is said to occur, but traveling in, incorrectly called, "time" can and WILL occur.

ALL of this can be explained FULLY, very simply and very easily. That is; IF any one is Truly interested in learning and understanding more, and/or anew. See, all of this is of NO real importance anyway...
Then fuck off and save the world in your own thread.
Top advice!!
LOL
ANOTHER ONE who is PROVING to NOT be Truly interested in learning and understanding more nor anew. This is because they BELIEVE they ALREADY KNOW what is true, right, and correct anyway, correct?

By the way I USE EVERY thread I write in to SHOW how a Truly 'peaceful world' can be created.

But, only those who are intelligent enough to be able to put them ALL together will be able to SEE and GRASP this FACT. See, only when 'you', human beings, are Truly READY to evolve up and into the next stage, will this be when 'you' are intelligent enough, and thus READY, to be able to learn and understand what Life, Itself, has to offer and what IS actually True.

By the way, telling "others" to "fuck off" is just ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of 'trying to' keep those with the different fundamental point of views of theirs AWAY. They are being deliberately kept high and dry at places of being not at their side, as proposed by "another".

People do not like to have their strongly held onto and maintained BELIEFS shown to be WRONG, but obviously because they are WRONG, the only last thing they can resort to is just telling the "other" to "fuck off".

I suggest that if one can NOT back up and support their beliefs and/or claims with ACTUAL evidence and/or proof, then do NOT be to saddened and disheartened WHEN your beliefs or claims are PROVEN to be WRONG.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2229
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: How to waste time.

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:32 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:33 pm
uwot wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:04 pm
Which is called time dilation. I rest my case.

Then fuck off and save the world in your own thread.
Top advice!!
LOL
ANOTHER ONE who is PROVING to NOT be Truly interested in learning and understanding more nor anew. This is because they BELIEVE they ALREADY KNOW what is true, right, and correct anyway, correct?

PLONK!
User avatar
Paradigmer
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Re: It's about time.

Post by Paradigmer »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am But the Honest answer is a 'Yes' or a 'No'.
The scientific community as it IS was more on the pragmatic theory of truth, so to speak there isn't any real 'Honest' answer of a 'Yes' or a 'No' for the 'why' of the premise that focuses on making politically correct propositions for its pragmatical measurements.
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:36 pm Which, in turn, helps in showing and reveal just HOW a Truly 'peaceful world', for EVERY one, can and will be created.
Really?

You meant all living things when you said "EVERY one"?

Or were you just referring to the human species only, or just by switching the mindsets of the individuals like what the ostriches are doing?

Or you were suggesting Truly 'peaceful world' could solely be accomplished by the human species alone and nevermind all other living things?

See the arrogance of your belief?
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am But I was being, so called, "screwed" ALL of my life, that is; UNTIL I worked out and could SEE and UNDERSTAND what is actually going on here. Only THEN I could SEE that I am NOT being "screwed" here at all. So, this is how I see things NOW. BEFORE I was like ALL the "others" who view themselves as being "screwed over" by Life, Itself.

LOOKING AT and SEEING things for how they actually ARE, relieves absolutely ANY and ALL misgivings about being "screwed" here.

But because I UNDERSTAND, FULLY, WHAT is going to come about, and WHY ALL-OF-THIS, you talk about here, is necessary for what IS to-come, there is, to me, NO 'suffering' at all and NO sense at all of 'being screwed' either.
You now have understood the value of being 'screwed', and therefore 'SEE' that you are not being 'screwed', is another matter on your idea of "others" who view themselves as being "screwed over" by Life.

These do not change the fact that we are all being screwed in this 'physical' world regardless of how you or others view it.

And you are assuming everyone is viewing 'being screwed' is absolutely a bad thing.

Much could be said on this but I cut it short here.
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am But this is ALL part of the BEAUTY of what is being Created, and what is about to come.

The MORE 'one' has been 'trodden on', 'looked down upon', and been 'put down', then the MORE BEAUTIFUL it is for that 'one' RISE UP and SHOW and REVEAL what thee actual True Nature of Life, living, and loving, Itself, REALLY IS.
Indeed it is.

So you should be able to understand there actually is not anything that is really 'Wrong' in the way you had insisted.

Your belief in the thing was so 'Wrong' as insisted on others despite thing is the way as it 'REALLY IS', contradicts your view on what you had professed as 'But this is ALL part of the BEAUTY of what is being Created, and what is about to come.'
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:36 pm What does the word 'paradoxical' mean, exactly, in the title, "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos"?

And, what does the word 'cosmos' refer to exactly, in that title?
As mentioned, you can visit my thread where there is a link to my web page on "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos" to check on its dictionary definitions. And you can also look up at the 'Glossary' section if you want a more specific definition 'in the title' of the topic. Your questions for the two terminologies are self-explanatory there, if still not satisfied you can also skim through the content and should be able to grasp their explicit meanings in between the lines. Every term there was defined as much as could be despite that was not always possible, and also the limitations with words are indeed quite a hinder on the eliminations of ambiguities for being specific by definition, but most readers looked hard enough should be able to get its drift.

As per se, agreeing or not to what you read is another matter, but please don't analyze until you become mentally paralyzed and inflict the paralysis on others as well; no statement could be absolutely perfect and of course some could be so wrong even on its own premises. Also, everyone is at their different stages on multifarious levels for their learning process be it right or wrong, and no one sharing their point of view openly really owes you any explanation for their living on what you think as ought to be from your point of view.

And 'understanding HOW to differentiate between' the objective reality of the cosmos, and the nature of reality is 'just one more thing to learn, in Life'.

There is no absolute truth in the nature of reality. And William Blakes knew this so well:
“Truth can never be told so as to be understood, and not to be believ'd”

You are most welcome to post your questions on this topic in the thread I had started there; let's not saturate this thread with off topic discussions. But in the events if I could not wrap my head around any issue I might not be responding at all or in a timely manner as of demands.
Last edited by Paradigmer on Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paradigmer
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Re: How to waste time.

Post by Paradigmer »

uwot wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:04 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 am
uwot wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 am Uh-huh. So why did the clocks in the Hafele-Keating experiment show different times?
For the EXACT SAME reasons that I explained, to you, previously.

What, so called, "time" is measured against, or more correctly what 'it' actually IS, which clocks are designed to measure, AND, the direction, and speed, the clocks were traveling at, in relation to that 'thing', is WHY the clocks in the hafele-keating experiment showed different times.
Which is called time dilation. I rest my case.
The clocks in the hafele-keating experiment did show different times as per se. And under the scientific consensus of aether was denounced, it could be understood why Einstein had to call the relativistic transformation as time dilation due to motion.

There indeed was a physical transformation occurred as shown with the experiment.

So for pragmatical purposes of scientific practices, you indeed could rest your case.

And in fact the experiment debunked an Einsteinian version of TOR that professed time dilation is due to motion occurs relative to the speed of a moving object; the time dilation has now been experimentally proven to occur due to the velocity in the absolute speed of an object relative to the planetary system reference frame it is moving on.

Nonetheless, I agreed with the above explanation by 'Age' on its actuality.

The very fact that when the aircrafts had landed and 'got back' to the reality of this world, asserts time was invariant throughout despite the atomic clock proved lesser time was measured in the outset of the experiment.

The fact of invariant time actually could be conclusively proven by these scientists if they really wanted to show it at all. However, this paradox of fundamental conflicting premises could result to its insurmountable disparity that would upend the scientific consensus of modern physics, and this would be too big to fail even if it is unequivocally proven; too many paycheques and great frames along with their whole nine yards depend on this scientific consensus that it has to be absolutely correct whatsoever.

If the clocks in the experiment were compared by applying the methodology of Einstein synchronisation, be it with some atomic clocks on the ground along their flight paths, or compared with the satellite indicated synchronised time, the data in comparison with the external atomic clocks should show with intricate details on the observed time-dilation occurring throughout the experiments for how the inflight clocks were being slowed, which were due to the relative velocities of their motions as could be very accurately predicted with TOR.

Howsoever, the experiment proved physical transformation does occur with the velocity in the absolute speed of an object relative to the rotating Earth, so the term time dialtion used to predict the change with great precision for its measurement of the said time is therefore a validated terminology of the Einsteinian TOR hypothesis corrected with the hafele-keating experiment.

“Time and space are modes in which we think and not conditions in which we live.” - Albert Einstein
Last edited by Paradigmer on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4256
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: It's about time.

Post by attofishpi »

I've had another brilliant idea :idea: - how's this for a bloody brilliant experiment to test the actual velocity that the Earth is actually traveling in 3D space?

Of course the Earth is traveling around the Sun and the Sun and Earth are traveling on the Orion Spur of the Milky Way - but how can we more accurately ascertain the true rate of movement in 3D space?

The experiment:-
A spaceship goes where its supposed to go - space, and it is carrying on board 15 clocks.

1 clock is considered the 'at rest' clock - it remains as 'stationary' as possible relative to perhaps the Earth and Moon.

6 of the clocks are for the cartesian X,Y,Z directions of 3D space - these will be jettisoned in the positive and negative XYZ directions - hence 6 clocks
8 of the clocks are for the 45deg directions (offset to the XYZ) - to be jettisoned in those directions

All the clocks are jettisoned at the same velocity.

By comparing the different time readings of all 14 clocks in relation to the 'at rest' clock, we should be able to determine more accurately in which direction in 3D space we ARE in fact traveling on Earth - indeed the direction of the Milky Way itself.

Of course apart from being totally implausible using cesium-beam atomic clocks which would unlikely be anywhere near accurate enough to measure if indeed the entire Milky Way is traveling up the Y axis - it will remain a thought experiment for now.

How about using this dude:-
Laser physicists in Munich have measured a photoionization -- in which an electron exits a helium atom after excitation by light -- for the first time with zeptosecond precision. A zeptosecond is a trillionth of a billionth of a second (10^-21 seconds). This is the greatest accuracy of time determination ever achieved, as well as the first absolute determination of the timescale of photoionization.
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases ... 110816.php

Being an attofish this might help put things into perspective:- An attosecond is even larger but is 1×10−18 of a second (one quintillionth of a second). For context, an attosecond is to a second what a second is to about 31.71 billion years!!
uwot
Posts: 5040
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: How to waste time.

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:06 pmThis is just ANOTHER GREAT, PRIME EXAMPLE of a human being with an ALREADY gained, ALREADY held, and ALREADY maintained BELIEF who is NOT OPEN to anything other than what they ALREADY BELIEVE is true.
Have you had an irony by-pass? You are the one saying that you know TheE ActUal TROOF! Me on the other hand, well, I keep saying that philosophy is essentially story telling and that any story that is consistent with the evidence could be true. This thread is not directly about what I believe, rather it is an attempt to make a part of Einstein's very good story about the relativity of time accessible to some people who are more comfortable with analogies than mathematics.
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:06 pmSo, either change what you say and exclaim, or EXPECT to be CHALLENGED, and QUESTIONED for CLARITY, here in this thread, and in others.
Oh goody, I've got a stalker. You sir, can go fuck yourself with a dirty toilet brush.
Impenitent
Posts: 3032
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Waist of time...

Post by Impenitent »

Obsessing over hourglass figures ...

-Imp
User avatar
Paradigmer
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Re: How to waste time.

Post by Paradigmer »

uwot wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:32 am This thread is not directly about what I believe, rather it is an attempt to make a part of Einstein's very good story about the relativity of time accessible to some people who are more comfortable with analogies than mathematics.
This is already an admirable marvelous act, otherwise many out there would be baffled with the very difficult to understand abstracts of TOR to begin with.

This work must not be undermined.

Keep up the good work!
Age
Posts: 5141
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: How to waste time.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:32 am
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:06 pmThis is just ANOTHER GREAT, PRIME EXAMPLE of a human being with an ALREADY gained, ALREADY held, and ALREADY maintained BELIEF who is NOT OPEN to anything other than what they ALREADY BELIEVE is true.
Have you had an irony by-pass? You are the one saying that you know TheE ActUal TROOF! Me on the other hand, well, I keep saying that philosophy is essentially story telling and that any story that is consistent with the evidence could be true. This thread is not directly about what I believe, rather it is an attempt to make a part of Einstein's very good story about the relativity of time accessible to some people who are more comfortable with analogies than mathematics.
You OBVIOUSLY still do NOT get the story that I am telling.

The story you are telling about the "relativity of time" is false and wrong. This is because there is actual EVIDENCE and PROOF that backs up and supports this fact, which is available for ANY one to LOOK AT, and SEE.
uwot wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:32 am
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:06 pmSo, either change what you say and exclaim, or EXPECT to be CHALLENGED, and QUESTIONED for CLARITY, here in this thread, and in others.
Oh goody, I've got a stalker. You sir, can go fuck yourself with a dirty toilet brush.
And, you are SHOWING and REVEALING thee actual Truth about 'you', and about your INABILITY to back up and support your very claims here, which you 'try to' make out and pretend is backed up by evidence. The actual 'evidence' you keep referring to does NOT back up and support your claims here. In fact the 'evidence', which you talk about, actually refutes and PROVES your claims here WRONG, and FALSE. As I have been alluding to.

If you EVER become even remotely close to becoming somewhat OPEN, and CURIOS, then you might discover or learn just how WRONG and INCORRECT your story IS. SEE, your attempt to make a part of einstein's story appear true and correct, is really only you just showing and revealing more about 'you' and what you ALREADY BELIEVE is true. Your further CLOSED comments and remarks backs up and supports this even more.

As I keep informing you, "time" can NOT slow down NOR stop. This is because of what 'time' actually IS. But, because you are completely BLINDED by your OWN BELIEF about what is true, you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of SEEING and UNDERSTANDING any thing other than what you ALREADY BELIEVE is true. And, if we want to talk about IRONY, then you can NOT even define what 'time', itself, IS, yet here you are making claims about what 'time', itself, does.

'you', my friend, still have a VERY LOT MORE to learn, and understand, about what IS actually True and Correct.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4256
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: It's about time.

Post by attofishpi »

Frankly my dear uwot, I don't know why you bother engaging with Age - I worked out early it was a futile experience and have ignored he\she since.
Age
Posts: 5141
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: It's about time.

Post by Age »

Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am But the Honest answer is a 'Yes' or a 'No'.
The scientific community as it IS was more on the pragmatic theory of truth, so to speak there isn't any real 'Honest' answer of a 'Yes' or a 'No' for the 'why' of the premise that focuses on making politically correct propositions for its pragmatical measurements.
I asked you the question, in regards to one of your comments. I ask you:
Have you thought about, or do you know WHY, some are being 'deliberately kept' there?

To me a 'Yes' or a 'No', for either or both, would suffice.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:36 pm Which, in turn, helps in showing and reveal just HOW a Truly 'peaceful world', for EVERY one, can and will be created.
Really?
Yes.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm You meant all living things when you said "EVERY one"?
Are you asking or telling. Your sentence is a statement BUT with a question mark at the end.

If it is a statement, then okay. But, if it is a question, then Yes.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm Or were you just referring to the human species only, or just by switching the mindsets of the individuals like what the ostriches are doing?
No, to the first part of this question. I do NOT have clue what the second part of the question is in relation to.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm Or you were suggesting Truly 'peaceful world' could solely be accomplished by the human species alone and nevermind all other living things?
Human beings are the only ones, which they are yet aware of, who can fathom and discuss issues regarding 'peace'. So, only human beings, 'alone', can accomplish a Truly 'peaceful world', on earth. But, this OBVIOUSLY would include ALL other living things.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm See the arrogance of your belief?
But I do NOT have a belief.
So, there could NOT be any arrogance of some, alleged, belief, either.
Therefore, I could NOT see the, alleged, arrogance of what I do NOT even have.

Would you like to explain further what you were talking about here?
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am But I was being, so called, "screwed" ALL of my life, that is; UNTIL I worked out and could SEE and UNDERSTAND what is actually going on here. Only THEN I could SEE that I am NOT being "screwed" here at all. So, this is how I see things NOW. BEFORE I was like ALL the "others" who view themselves as being "screwed over" by Life, Itself.

LOOKING AT and SEEING things for how they actually ARE, relieves absolutely ANY and ALL misgivings about being "screwed" here.

But because I UNDERSTAND, FULLY, WHAT is going to come about, and WHY ALL-OF-THIS, you talk about here, is necessary for what IS to-come, there is, to me, NO 'suffering' at all and NO sense at all of 'being screwed' either.
You now have understood the value of being 'screwed', and therefore 'SEE' that you are not being 'screwed', is another matter on your idea of "others" who view themselves as being "screwed over" by Life.

These do not change the fact that we are all being screwed in this 'physical' world regardless of how you or others view it.
To make such a claim here, as you just have, then you would have to KNOW, and thus also be ABLE TO EXPLAIN, EXACTLY, who and/or what the 'we' is here, which 'you' are claiming are ALL being "screwed" in this 'physical' world.

For 'you' to make a claim regarding 'Me', which directly OPPOSES what 'I' ACTUALLY said, SEE, and UNDERSTAND, is a HUGE claim to make. Now, I suggest that you better have some VERY GOOD PROOF and EXPLAINING to od, which backs up and supports YOUR CLAIM HERE. So, what PROOF do 'you' have of who AND what 'I' am, AND, how do 'you explain that 'I' am SUPPOSEDLY being "screwed" in this 'physical' world.

Until you can provide thee accurate, proper, AND correct ANSWER to the question 'Who am 'I'?' then I suggest you forget about YOUR CLAIM here. Unless of course you would like to start EXPLAINING and start SHOWING the PROOF, which you have. And, if you do, then please go right ahead, and START.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm And you are assuming everyone is viewing 'being screwed' is absolutely a bad thing.
And what did you base this ASSUMPTION on, EXACTLY?
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm Much could be said on this but I cut it short here.
Please do NOT cut it short. When you talk about ALL of 'we' 'being screwed' what do you ACTUALLY MEAN?
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am But this is ALL part of the BEAUTY of what is being Created, and what is about to come.

The MORE 'one' has been 'trodden on', 'looked down upon', and been 'put down', then the MORE BEAUTIFUL it is for that 'one' RISE UP and SHOW and REVEAL what thee actual True Nature of Life, living, and loving, Itself, REALLY IS.
Indeed it is.

So you should be able to understand there actually is not anything that is really 'Wrong' in the way you had insisted.
What do 'you' mean by; "in the way you had insisted"?

What have I insisted? And, in what way, have I insisted 'that'?
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm Your belief in the thing was so 'Wrong' as insisted on others despite thing is the way as it 'REALLY IS', contradicts your view on what you had professed as 'But this is ALL part of the BEAUTY of what is being Created, and what is about to come.'
You appear to NOT YET BE AWARE of this, but I neither believe nor disbelieve ANY thing. Therefore, I have NO belief/s. So, when you start by mentioning "your belief", in regards to me, you start out wrong and incorrect.

Now, what is the 'thing', which I had, supposedly, "insisted on others" was so 'Wrong'?

I think you might be ASSUMING just a bit, or quite a bit, to much here.

Did I EVER say the 'thing' was so 'Wrong'?

If yes, then it would be very easy and simple for you to point us to WHERE I said this.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:36 pm What does the word 'paradoxical' mean, exactly, in the title, "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos"?

And, what does the word 'cosmos' refer to exactly, in that title?
As mentioned, you can visit my thread where there is a link to my web page on "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos" to check on its dictionary definitions. And you can also look up at the 'Glossary' section if you want a more specific definition 'in the title' of the topic. Your questions for the two terminologies are self-explanatory there, if still not satisfied you can also skim through the content and should be able to grasp their explicit meanings in between the lines. Every term there was defined as much as could be despite that was not always possible, and also the limitations with words are indeed quite a hinder on the eliminations of ambiguities for being specific by definition, but most readers looked hard enough should be able to get its drift.
If you could not be bother to answer these questions directly here, in this forum, then I could not be bothered to read multiple words, and maybe multiple pages, just to find what you are alluding to, which could have just been very easily written here. In fact to answer my very simple questions could probably be done in less words that you actually wrote to tell me to go look for those answers yourself by trawling through texts somewhere else.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm As per se, agreeing or not to what you read is another matter, but please don't analyze until you become mentally paralyzed and inflict the paralysis on others as well; no statement could be absolutely perfect and of course some could be so wrong even on its own premises.
Will you provide examples?
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm Also, everyone is at their different stages on multifarious levels for their learning process be it right or wrong, and no one sharing their point of view openly really owes you any explanation for their living on what you think as ought to be from your point of view.
Well you appear to have what I have been saying COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MIXED UP and WRONG.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm And 'understanding HOW to differentiate between' the objective reality of the cosmos, and the nature of reality is 'just one more thing to learn, in Life'.
Already achieved, and VERY EASILY DONE.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm There is no absolute truth in the nature of reality. And William Blakes knew this so well:
“Truth can never be told so as to be understood, and not to be believ'd”
Is this an absolute truth? Or, is this just ANOTHER one of those comments, which are NOT absolutely true at all?

See, EVERY time some one 'tries' to say, or explain, that there is NO absolute truth, then they have to admit that what they are saying, or explaining, is NOT absolutely true at all, either.
Paradigmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm You are most welcome to post your questions on this topic in the thread I had started there; let's not saturate this thread with off topic discussions. But in the events if I could not wrap my head around any issue I might not be responding at all or in a timely manner as of demands.
Have you started a thread in this forum, on that topic?

If no, then why not?

Also, why do you like to mention 'that' topic, with so many links to that different, not secure, website?
uwot
Posts: 5040
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: It's about time.

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:31 amI've had another brilliant idea :idea: - how's this for a bloody brilliant experiment to test the actual velocity that the Earth is actually traveling in 3D space?
The problem is the rest clock - it isn't at absolute rest. What you end up with is 14 different measurements relative to your not really rest clock.
attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:31 amHow about using this dude:-
Even with that dude.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4256
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: It's about time.

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:56 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:31 amI've had another brilliant idea :idea: - how's this for a bloody brilliant experiment to test the actual velocity that the Earth is actually traveling in 3D space?
The problem is the rest clock - it isn't at absolute rest. What you end up with is 14 different measurements relative to your not really rest clock.
I think the 'with respect to the observer' part with the Hafele-Keating experiment, is the bit that is possibly pissing all over my experiment.

Try this:-
In the Hafele-Keating experiment, there never truly was an 'at rest clock', since the Earth is in motion - the results are interpreted as 'relative to'.

Indeed, how can we ever truly determine a truly stationary point in 3D space, unless we use an experiment as afore mentioned?

By firing out the 15 clocks and comparing their readings - we could determine the direction we need to go to find the true stationary point, NO?

NAH...ok :- It was the velocity in relation to the 'at rest' (observed) clock!

Fuck physics and fuck life.
Post Reply