It's about time.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

uwot

Re: It's about time.

Post by uwot »

Paradigmer wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:09 amTBH, this is the first time I came across someone who is for the mainstream TOR, is explaining relativistic effects with the aether based principle.
See the new thread 'Aether it exists, or it doesn't'. Perhaps we can leave this thread to time dilation due to motion.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

uwot wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:58 am
Paradigmer wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:09 amTBH, this is the first time I came across someone who is for the mainstream TOR, is explaining relativistic effects with the aether based principle.
See the new thread 'Aether it exists, or it doesn't'. Perhaps we can leave this thread to time dilation due to motion.
okie dokie
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Age wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:03 am To me, there are NO "sides". There are, however, views. Of which some are in line with what is actually True, Right, Accurate, and Correct, and others are not.
Respect your point of view. And I do understand this greater philosophical point of view that don't hold mundane positions.

Nonetheless, in the mundane world, people do take sides for their point of view on their core values.

The mainstream casts ring fences to ideas not compatible with their core value, especially if that conflicts with their pragmatic theory of truth that was established politically. So any proposition outside the mainstream doctrine is deliberately cast out of their circles, and thus the people with conflicting ideas become positioned outside of their ring-fenced circle. This is regardless of what you think there are no sides; you are not inside their intellectual community so to speak.

Am not saying you are on my side; people like us with the different fundamental point of views are being deliberately kept high and dry at places of being not at their side. Any work that does not conform to the mainstream requirements, would not be allowed for publishing in any of the mainstream journals for it to be look at by anyone at all, and can forget about being peer reviewed.
Age wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:03 amAnd, within EVERY human body there are views, or thoughts, which are closer to thee Truth while others are NOT.

Learning and understanding HOW to differentiate between them is just one more thing to learn, in Life.
IMO, the physical world is a topsy-turvy realm, and thus there are no absolute truth in this domain. Getting closer to any truth is the best we can do, but we are all somehow in the delusory abyss somewhere.

Nonetheless, we can definitely discern the actualities of things in the objective reality, which are very elusive to our senses.

The advocators of mainstream science merely decided to stay on the side of being pragmatic for thriving, and it is irregardless of their doctrines are truly valid or not so long their postulated stuff could somehow work or serve their purposes, and being politically correct is the utmost.

And the reality is, there are lots of useless fake sciences out there in the open that do not at all work, publicly harmful, and are difficult to deal with. And the guards of the mainstream sciences in rank and file need to believe their stuff are true to keep those pseudoscience at bay.

So really there is no need to be so uptight about have to be down to the Earth true unless you got something better for improvment in pragmatism. Those mainstream modern physics stuff despite do not refer to reality, it's validated quantity predictions nonetheless could pragmatically work in the objective reality.

Of course it's a pity the very authority that is supposed to profess on reality is not really genuine.
Last edited by Paradigmer on Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Age wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:42 am
See, the beauty of that word is it is, literally, a 'paradox' upon itself.

For what can be clearly seen in conjunction with the definition that you appreciatively provided, is the word 'paradox' can equally also mean;
a statement or proposition which, seems self-contradictory or absurd, at first, but really expresses a possible truth.

So, besides the other definitions people have and use for the word 'paradox', a 'paradox' can either mean;
A statement or proposition which appears to express a truth but actually is self-contradictory or absurd. Or,
A statement or proposition which appears to be self-contradictory or absurd but actually expresses a truth.
Agreed.
The usage of this word 'paradox' could itself be a paradox. And I did find this very disturbing.
Its meaning could flip according to the point of views.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Age wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:00 am
Okay. But when you find out and learn, thus understand FULLY, what 'matter' and 'space' ACTUALLY IS, then you will NOT have to 'speculate' any more on what 'space' and 'matter' COULD BE.

To me, 'matter' is just EVERY physical thing, and, 'space' is just the distance between said matter, particles of matter, things, or labels and names.
Paradigmer wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:27 am You are deep.
Relative to 'what', exactly?
I thought you were asking about the ontology of space and time, which there are no certainty for their knowing besides rational speculations, so I thought you were deep because you seems to be asking a metaphysical question. I was thinking too much.

I see you are taking the actualities for space and time literally as IS in the objective reality.

This indeed is so plain simple the Einsteinian proponents need to know we are not living on the imagined plane of reified time and warp space that are not referring to reality

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:58 am
But, the so called, "time dilation" is NOT even correct.

Post by Age »

Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm
Age wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:03 am To me, there are NO "sides". There are, however, views. Of which some are in line with what is actually True, Right, Accurate, and Correct, and others are not.
Respect your point of view. And I do understand this greater philosophical point of view that don't hold mundane positions.

Nonetheless, in the mundane world, people do take sides for their point of view on their core values.
And, considering EXACTLY WHERE 'point of views' and, so called, "core values" originate from, then WHY adult people do take sides, and WHY this way of thinking and seeing things is TOTALLY WRONG and INAPPROPRIATE becomes CLEAR, and OBVIOUS.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm The mainstream casts ring fences to ideas not compatible with their core value, especially if that conflicts with their pragmatic theory of truth that was established politically. So any proposition outside the mainstream doctrine is deliberately cast out of their circles, and thus the people with conflicting ideas become positioned outside of their ring-fenced circle. This is regardless of what you think there are no sides; you are not inside their intellectual community so to speak.
This is CORRECT. I am CERTAINLY NOT is the human being 'intellectual community'. And, I do my very best to stay WELL CLEAR of that 'intellectual community'.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm Am not saying you are on my side; people like us with the different fundamental point of views are being deliberately kept high and dry at places of being not at their side.
Have you thought about, or do you know WHY those ones who are being deliberately kept high and dry at places being not at the, so called, "side" of "others" are being 'deliberately kept' there?
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm Any work that does not conform to the mainstream requirements, would not be allowed for publishing in any of the mainstream journals for it to be look at by anyone at all, and can forget about being peer reviewed.
This appears to be most certainly, and mostunfortunately, TRUE.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm
Age wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:03 amAnd, within EVERY human body there are views, or thoughts, which are closer to thee Truth while others are NOT.

Learning and understanding HOW to differentiate between them is just one more thing to learn, in Life.
IMO, the physical world is a topsy-turvy realm, and thus there are no absolute truth in this domain.
So, to you, there is NO actual 'physical world', correct?
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm Getting closer to any truth is the best we can do, but we are all somehow in the delusory abyss somewhere.
But 'you' do NOT have to be.

By the way, BELIEVING that 'you' are ALL IN the delusional abyss somewhere, or that you ALL 'have to be', then those ones who BELIEVE that will REMAIN IN 'that'.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm Nonetheless, we can definitely discern the actualities of things in the objective reality, which are very elusive to our senses.
If there is, now, an 'objective reality', with 'actualities', then does this not contradict what you said before about 'there are no absolute truth'?

And, why do you PRESUME that some 'things' are "very elusive to our senses"?

To me, the actual Truth of things, or objective Truth, is very easy to find, obtain, achieve, see, and understand.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm The advocators of mainstream science merely decided to stay on the side of being pragmatic for thriving, and it is irregardless of their doctrines are truly valid or not so long their postulated stuff could somehow work or serve their purposes, and being politically correct is the utmost.
Adult human beings are motivated mostly by greed, or love of money, and most of them by fame as well, so being, so called, "politically correct" and "friends" with politicians is very important indeed.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm And the reality is, there are lots of useless fake sciences out there in the open that do not at all work, publicly harmful, and are difficult to deal with.
But, as long as they can be, so called, "justified", in order to obtain more money, then that is all that is important, well to them anyway?
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm And the guards of the mainstream sciences in rank and file need to believe their stuff are true to keep those pseudoscience at bay.
Very true.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm So really there is no need to be so uptight about have to be down to the Earth true unless you got something better for improvment in pragmatism.
I HAVE some thing better, for improvement, in pragmatism.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm Those mainstream modern physics stuff despite do not refer to reality, it's validated quantity predictions nonetheless could pragmatically work in the objective reality.

Of course it's a pity the very authority that is supposed to profess on reality is not really genuine.

Post by Age »

I cannot delete.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:40 am Have you thought about, or do you know WHY those ones who are being deliberately kept high and dry at places being not at the, so called, "side" of "others" are being 'deliberately kept' there?
The cosmos is as IS, so is the reality of the scientific community is also as IS like what is happening to it now; no need to really know 'WHY' for it is just being IS; we were all being screwed here but nature does take its own course.

And we are merely in this era of the science delusion.
Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:40 am
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm IMO, the physical world is a topsy-turvy realm, and thus there are no absolute truth in this domain.
No.

There are features of reality that exist beyond the physical world and our immediate senses. For example, the color we are seeing is merely our biological interpretation in the objective reality of the human species at large. A color that is generally true to the human species, might not be true to another animal species.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm Nonetheless, we can definitely discern the actualities of things in the objective reality, which are very elusive to our senses.
If there is, now, an 'objective reality', with 'actualities', then does this not contradict what you said before about 'there are no absolute truth'?
No.

An actuality is merely true in the objective reality of the 'physical world", but not necessarily absolute in the nature of reality.

And this does not entail the concept of covariant space or time of the Einsteinian TOR, nor the invisible beings as professed in some sacred books. Nonetheless, this does not denounce there is higher consciousness in the nature of reality as were known to have been sought by many who may one way or the other had construed their understanding in their respective worldviews.

The distinction between the 'actuality' of our 'physical world', and the 'reality' of our natural world, can echo your 'Learning and understanding HOW to differentiate between them is just one more thing to learn, in Life.'
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm Getting closer to any truth is the best we can do, but we are all somehow in the delusory abyss somewhere.
I understand. So is the know-how of a pragmatic 'scientific theory' also do NOT need to be the know-what of its objective reality as IS. This is so long it works with its subjective reality in the objective reality, and so both premises can actually never mind the nature of reality.
Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:40 am By the way, BELIEVING that 'you' are ALL IN the delusional abyss somewhere, or that you ALL 'have to be', then those ones who BELIEVE that will REMAIN IN 'that'.
No. We instead can become liberated from the delusional abyss.
Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:40 am And, why do you PRESUME that some 'things' are "very elusive to our senses"?
To me, the actual Truth of things, or objective Truth, is very easy to find, obtain, achieve, see, and understand.
Because I have understood "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos".

And the 'actual Truth of things' indeed can be very easy to 'find, obtain, achieve, see, and understand' in the objective reality.

And Galileo summarized it quite well: “All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm So really there is no need to be so uptight about have to be down to the Earth true unless you got something better for improvment in pragmatism.
Sounds great!

Good ideas should be spread to the public. Maybe you can expose your idea on the Internet for them to understand your theory, and encourage people to further work on it or do experiments based on it.
Plus maybe you can get more exposure by publishing.... have you heard of ResearchGate that allows the research of non-mainstream papers to be published there for them to be peer reviewed?

Just my 2c....
Last edited by Paradigmer on Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
uwot

How to waste time.

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:58 am...the so called, "time dilation" is NOT even correct.
Uh-huh. So why did the clocks in the Hafele-Keating experiment show different times?

Post by Age »

Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am
Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:40 am Have you thought about, or do you know WHY those ones who are being deliberately kept high and dry at places being not at the, so called, "side" of "others" are being 'deliberately kept' there?
The cosmos is as IS, so is the reality of the scientific community is also as IS like what is happening to it now; no need to really know 'WHY' for it is just being IS;
Yes it is True that there is NO real 'need' to know WHY. But, because there is a reason WHY, then, for some, they really do 'want' to know WHY.
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am we were all being screwed here but nature does take its own course.
I do NOT see that I am being screwed here at all. In fact I see the way Nature, which is ALWAYS taking Its own course, is actually benefiting me to the fullest.
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am And we are merely in this era of the science delusion.
Being able to distinguish between what is actually REAL and what is just a delusion also benefits me tremendously.
Paradigmer wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm IMO, the physical world is a topsy-turvy realm, and thus there are no absolute truth in this domain.
No.
So, to you, there is at least one absolute truth, that is; there is an actual 'physical world', correct?
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am There are features of reality that exist beyond the physical world and our immediate senses. For example, the color we are seeing is merely our biological interpretation in the objective reality of the human species at large. A color that is generally true to the human species, might not be true to another animal species.
A color, ANY color, to a person might not be true, or not the exact same, or not even close to the same, to "another" person, let alone to another species.

What is true is only made up on, decided by, or relative to 'agreement'. What is true can not be made upon, decided upon, or relative to some ACTUAL separable and distinguishable 'thing'.
No.

An actuality is merely true in the objective reality of the 'physical world", but not necessarily absolute in the nature of reality.
If the 'nature of reality' is not or can not be an 'absolute truth', but then can or is the 'nature of reality' an 'objective reality'?

If yes, then just HOW can this be measured.

I ask these clarifying questions because from what I observe ALL things fit PERFECTLY TOGETHER, but what you seem to be saying does not seem to fit in with or work in with other things. But OBVIOUSLY I may not looking at things the way you are and so I am not seeing what you can.
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am And this does not entail the concept of covariant space or time of the Einsteinian TOR, nor the invisible beings as professed in some sacred books. Nonetheless, this does not denounce there is higher consciousness in the nature of reality as were known to have been sought by many who may one way or the other had construed their understanding in their respective worldviews.

The distinction between the 'actuality' of our 'physical world', and the 'reality' of our natural world, can echo your 'Learning and understanding HOW to differentiate between them is just one more thing to learn, in Life.'
Ah okay, this part makes more sense, to me, now. Besides, of course, the parts that need clarifying, like for example; Why do human beings persist with the incorrect language, and sayings, like; " 'Our' physical world "?
I understand. So is the know-how of a pragmatic 'scientific theory' also do NOT need to be the know-what of its objective reality as IS. [/quote]

I am NOT fully understanding the actual question you are asking here. But, to me, there is NO actual need for ANY theory at all. There is, however, an 'objective reality'. And, if ANY one wants to SEE and UNDERSTAND what the 'objective reality' REALLY IS, then ALL they have to do is just LOOK AT what IS, from a Truly OPEN perspective.
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am This is so long it works with its subjective reality in the objective reality, and so both premises can actually never mind the nature of reality.
Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:40 am By the way, BELIEVING that 'you' are ALL IN the delusional abyss somewhere, or that you ALL 'have to be', then those ones who BELIEVE that will REMAIN IN 'that'.
No. We instead can become liberated from the delusional abyss.
But just ACCEPTING some thing, and then doing things to change that, is very different from BELIEVING some thing. Obviously, while one is BELIEVING some thing, is true, then they can NOT escape that and become liberated from that 'thing'. One can not change, nor become liberated, from 'that', which they BELIEVE is true.
Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:40 am And, why do you PRESUME that some 'things' are "very elusive to our senses"?
Because I have understood "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos".

And the 'actual Truth of things' indeed can be very easy to 'find, obtain, achieve, see, and understand' in the objective reality.

And Galileo summarized it quite well: “All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”
EVERY thing is easy, once you discover, learn, or grasp the know-how of how to do or achieve them. So, once the know-how of HOW to discover, how to find ALL answers is explained, in very simple and easy terms, so that ALL can do this as well, then ALL truths, or thee actual Truth of things, are easy to find, SEE, and understand, as well.

Discovering thee actual Truth was the, very unexpected, extremely easy and simple part. Learning how to explain 'this' to a group of DISBELIEVING people is the only really hardest part.

Also, what 'truth' is there, or here, which, you think, is yet to be discovered?
Sounds great!

Good ideas should be spread to the public. Maybe you can expose your idea on the Internet for them to understand your theory, and encourage people to further work on it or do experiments based on it.
But I do NOT do 'theory', like I do NOT do 'belief', nor do I like to 'assume' any thing at all.

By the way, the main reason I am here in this forum is to just learn how to communicate better my thoughts and ideas, so that they are FULLY understood. If I ever learn enough about how to be FULLY HEARD, and understood, and I ever do get to express this, then, if that encourages people to do any thing at all or not, then that will be seen.
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am Plus maybe you can get more exposure by publishing.... have you heard of ResearchGate that allows the research of non-mainstream papers to be published there for them to be peer reviewed?
What I have to say and express is not necessarily just for the "scientific" person or community, but more so for the "lay" person, and their community, in other words, EVERY one.
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am Just my 2c....
Thank you/

Re: How to waste time.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 am
Age wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:58 am...the so called, "time dilation" is NOT even correct.
Uh-huh. So why did the clocks in the Hafele-Keating experiment show different times?
For the EXACT SAME reasons that I explained, to you, previously.

What, so called, "time" is measured against, or more correctly what 'it' actually IS, which clocks are designed to measure, AND, the direction, and speed, the clocks were traveling at, in relation to that 'thing', is WHY the clocks in the hafele-keating experiment showed different times.

See, what will be SHOWN, and PROVEN, to be true is when travelling east or west around earth, fast enough, then what is called "time travel" occurs. The faster one travels, one travels ' in, what is called, "time" '. "Time", itself, NEVER slows down, as predicted and is said to occur, but traveling in, incorrectly called, "time" can and WILL occur.

ALL of this can be explained FULLY, very simply and very easily. That is; IF any one is Truly interested in learning and understanding more, and/or anew. See, all of this is of NO real importance anyway, in comparison with what else is yet to be explained, understood, and to come. Discovering and learning about True matters in regards to, so called, "time", 'matter', 'space', and the Universe, Itself, are just for use in confirming and verifying what is soon yet to come-to-be. That is; 'world peace', and what else which is Truly possible.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am
The cosmos is as IS, so is the reality of the scientific community is also as IS like what is happening to it now; no need to really know 'WHY' for it is just being IS;
Yes it is True that there is NO real 'need' to know WHY. But, because there is a reason WHY, then, for some, they really do 'want' to know WHY.
Was merely responding to your question on 'do you know WHY those ones who are being deliberately kept high and dry.'

Of course 'there is a reason WHY, then, for some, they really do 'want' to know WHY.', but you are sidetracking your own question.
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am we were all being screwed here but nature does take its own course.
I do NOT see that I am being screwed here at all. In fact I see the way Nature, which is ALWAYS taking Its own course, is actually benefiting me to the fullest.
You 'do NOT see that', are not aware, and have not participated in the processes of being screwed here, doesn't mean you are not.

For example, the suffering of being screwed in the community that you involuntarily have been paying taxes collectively to fund those so called recognized authorities, although the elites are supposed to be the ambassadors for what are accurately true in the objective reality, are mostly professing the stuff you are deeming as not referring to reality. And you are being systematically kept out of the circle with their label on you for you to not be able to really communicate with anyone at all.

Nature always 'is actually benefiting me to the fullest', is another matter.
Paradigmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am And we are merely in this era of the science delusion.
Being able to distinguish between what is actually REAL and what is just a delusion also benefits me tremendously.
ditto
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am .
I ask these clarifying questions because from what I observe ALL things fit PERFECTLY TOGETHER, but what you seem to be saying does not seem to fit in with or work in with other things. But OBVIOUSLY I may not looking at things the way you are and so I am not seeing what you can.
These questions warrant another thread so to speak, so let's not hijack this thread.
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am Discovering thee actual Truth was the, very unexpected, extremely easy and simple part. Learning how to explain 'this' to a group of DISBELIEVING people is the only really hardest part.
Ditto
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:45 am Also, what 'truth' is there, or here, which, you think, is yet to be discovered?
I have proof to around 30 of them in this list. And there should be more.

And among these, there were at least fifty of the 'discovered truths' that are substantiated with strong evidence for their propositions. Whereas the rest are nonetheless evidently substantiated.

If you are interested, I have a thread on "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos" where you are most welcome to discuss. And you are also most welcome to share the 'truth' you have discovered.
Last edited by Paradigmer on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 am
uwot wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 am

What, so called, "time" is measured against, or more correctly what 'it' actually IS, which clocks are designed to measure, AND, the direction, and speed, the clocks were traveling at, in relation to that 'thing', is WHY the clocks in the hafele-keating experiment showed different times.
Which is called time dilation. I rest my case.
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 amSee, what will be SHOWN, and PROVEN, to be true is when travelling east or west around earth, fast enough, then what is called "time travel" occurs. The faster one travels, one travels ' in, what is called, "time" '. "Time", itself, NEVER slows down, as predicted and is said to occur, but traveling in, incorrectly called, "time" can and WILL occur.

ALL of this can be explained FULLY, very simply and very easily. That is; IF any one is Truly interested in learning and understanding more, and/or anew. See, all of this is of NO real importance anyway...
Then fuck off and save the world in your own thread.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

uwot wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:04 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 am
uwot wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 am Uh-huh. So why did the clocks in the Hafele-Keating experiment show different times?

Which is called time dilation. I rest my case.
Age wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 amSee, what will be SHOWN, and PROVEN, to be true is when travelling east or west around earth, fast enough, then what is called "time travel" occurs. The faster one travels, one travels ' in, what is called, "time" '. "Time", itself, NEVER slows down, as predicted and is said to occur, but traveling in, incorrectly called, "time" can and WILL occur.

ALL of this can be explained FULLY, very simply and very easily. That is; IF any one is Truly interested in learning and understanding more, and/or anew. See, all of this is of NO real importance anyway...
Then fuck off and save the world in your own thread.
Top advice!!
LOL