Is it possible to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

voltardark

Is it possible to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?

Post by voltardark »

Can someone answer those questions ?

1) Is it possible for us human to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?

2)Is there a creature on earth beside humans that are able to destroy theirs living eco-system. To destroy the balance in the environnement where they have evolved becoming extinct?

My own views:
So if it's impossible, is that mean that everything we <imagine» can be possible ?

So if i understand,

All known universe are a 2D picture moving at various speed through a grid of <neutrino» and the interaction of the two light us up ?

And as time seem to be going in circle it make a part( or all parts) of us permanent. (1st law of thermodynamic)

i also understand that we are 3 things :

We are human;
We are a part humanity
We are a part of earth life
We are part of what is made of all life.

We as humanity are like salmons that are looking to go back where we were born.

Others variations of humanity are doing exactly what we are doing.

When enough are back to the origin, things will start again.

That lead me to why this ?

The only explanation i can see for now is:

<To try to discover something new» (to help us at that task it's hard for us to <remember» our previous experiences).

Each of us has a <fractal life» to experience, then this info is <passed up the humanity being»

Any other ideas or explanations ?

P.S. : I also think that <thoughts» are the canvas of life or are lifeforms themselves... They can thrive or disappear... also meaning we can shape the neutrinos grid where all matter are build on.... Prayers can move mountains ?

(no religion or doctrine here)

I just want to know and understand !
Jo.leigh1991

Re: Is it possible to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?

Post by Jo.leigh1991 »

To be direct and literal:

It is impossible to imagine something impossible as it would exist in nature or the physical realm.

It is impossible to imagine something impossible as it would exist in the logical, mathematical, and geometrical realm.
Walker

Re: Is it possible to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?

Post by Walker »

Impossibility is inconsistent with infinite potentiality.

Due to human limitations, infinite potentiality subsumes and encompasses imagination, thus all possibilities within infinite potentiality cannot be imagined.

Thus, that which transcends human limitations dwells within infinite potentiality, and manifests if the condition is appropriate, although all the elements of the condition and their proportions may not be known to any or all folks.

For example, air travel such as manifests now, existed within infinite potentiality during the Stone Age, although elements comprising the condition for air travel manifesting were unknown back then.
alan1000

Post by alan1000 »

On a commonsense level,I would suggest an elephant hanging over a cliff edge with its tail tied to a daisyl

Post by Age »

voltardark wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:17 pm Can someone answer those questions ?
Yes.
voltardark wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:17 pm 1) Is it possible for us human to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?
voltardark wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:17 pm 2)Is there a creature on earth beside humans that are able to destroy theirs living eco-system.
Yes, but would any other animal be STUPID ENOUGH to do so like the human being animal does?
voltardark wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:17 pm To destroy the balance in the environnement where they have evolved becoming extinct?
Again, yes, but also again, Is there another animal as STUPID to do so as the human being animal can be at time?
voltardark wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:17 pm My own views:
So if it's impossible, is that mean that everything we <imagine» can be possible ?
voltardark wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:17 pm So if i understand,

All known universe are a 2D picture moving at various speed through a grid of <neutrino» and the interaction of the two light us up ?
Okay, but why is there a question mark at the end of this statement of yours?

voltardark wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:17 pm And as time seem to be going in circle it make a part( or all parts) of us permanent. (1st law of thermodynamic)

We are human;
We are a part humanity

<To try to discover something new» (to help us at that task it's hard for us to <remember» our previous experiences).

Each of us has a <fractal life» to experience, then this info is <passed up the humanity being»

P.S. : I also think that <thoughts» are the canvas of life or are lifeforms themselves... They can thrive or disappear... also meaning we can shape the neutrinos grid where all matter are build on.... Prayers can move mountains ?

Okay.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

1) Is it possible for us human to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?

2)Is there a creature on earth beside humans that are able to destroy theirs living eco-system. To destroy the balance in the environnement where they have evolved becoming extinct?

If you ask a question honestly, you cannot limit the answers. All religions, "imagine," what is impossible and there is no shortage of those who believe in those impossibilities.

As for your second question, many organisms destroy their own environments. Every disease organism eventually destroys the host on which their life depends, as do many parasites.

In Africa, elephants are destroying their own habitat:
HENK BERTSCHINGER: And if you don't control the elephant numbers, they're going to destroy the habitat.

BELDEN: Destroy the habitat, as in eat every plant in sight.

In Argentina Beavers are dstroying the forests their lives depend on.

And deer are destroying their own environment:
No native vertebrate species in the eastern United States has a more direct effect on habitat integrity than the white-tailed deer.
White-tailed deer likely impact every landscape east of the Mississippi River, said the TNC. The damage has been insidious — both slow moving and cumulative.
Many species have become extinct simply because the ate all there was to eat and perished.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

One cannot imagine that which does not or never existed. It is possible to imagine compounds of images and objects distorted enlarged twisted into conglomerates of the imagination, mixtures of all the known aspects of being. In this way yes, something really impossible can be imagined in the past or the future. Imagination is limited in a sense to manifestations of the physical world.
Last edited by popeye1945 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

popeye1945 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:58 am One cannot imagine that which does not or never existed.
God grief what a silly thing to say! Every religion, 95% of philosophy, and almost all ideologies are entirely made up impossibe nonsense and people actually believe them.

And of course history is an endless parade of fictional stories including non-existent people, places, and events that never did and never will or could exist.

Just think of all the impossible perpetual motion machines that have been imagined, even designed and patents applied for.

Anything imagined that does not actually exist is impossible, because nothing can both exist and not exist.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

My own views:

So if i understand,

And as time seem to be going in circle it make a part( or all parts) of us permanent. (1st law of thermodynamic)

We are human;
We are a part humanity

In terms of can animals destroy their eco-systems, I would venture this:
animals, of the metaphor machine by the right-wing master after the right hand side of outer space, can be the universal absence of creation of assembly through exploration of symmetry; exploration of symmetry, is the defiance of logic via looking at a same construct (a chocolate bag, or a game box, or a TV screen or a gallery of trees), after having published the meta of orientation to text instead of visual's atomic nucleus of look up at the sky (an inferiority machine, to the machine of using right-wing British politics so as to not subject American middle class to the British middle class).

Becoming one's biology, juxtaposed with the exploration of symmetry machine's universal absence's exploration of symmetry's becoming one's biology. Is it a visual word dichotomy, against the keeping up the demonic slot to slot keeping up with the reference inferiority to housework?

What is the demonic slot to slot? Ostensibly, it is an 11 New Street opportunity, to prevent the rush to the origin infiltration of said idea by the aristocracy's clone everyone, as left-wing transcendence idea of cloning everyone (the gimmick of left-wing transcendence), using the weak computation to magic from reality's weakness apparatus (a symmetry device politics).

The trajectory, of becoming one's biology: it is a gravitation ethos that can escape the face sociology stand off/monopoly stigma by body glamour (a Lia Haddock reference, from Limetown), however, needs to be wary of sunlight's gimmick attack of end to end life to end to end, along the paradigm of face sociology using the theology dimension.

Face sociology, using theology - what is it?
Animals, indeed, can use the sociology as inconvenience formula (this just means the pattern of right-wing society constructs preventing the story of meta/reality alliance cohesively publishing the meta publication - a Megan Fox ownership, from the kitchen of JB, with Amanda Seyfried), of the story of meta/reality cohesively publishing the daylight as mediator material, but can they access the theology intelligence of people needing to ask God/Peek-A-Boo if they can become their biology as permission to not offend the detachment between God and sociology apparatus.

In addition, can animals use the outer space-geopolitics-emotion to supermarket exploration of symmetry creation of assembly, for the emotion to supermarket analysis

For David Carradine
and Michael Madsen
and Johnny Simmons
Adam Brody
Kyle Gallner
Chris Pratt
Bryce Dallas Howard