Is it possible to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

voltardark

Is it possible to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?

Post by voltardark »

Can someone answer those questions ?

1) Is it possible for us human to imagine something really impossible in the past or in futur ?

2)Is there a creature on earth beside humans that are able to destroy theirs living eco-system. To destroy the balance in the environnement where they have evolved becoming extinct?

My own views:
So if it's impossible, is that mean that everything we <imagine» can be possible ?

So if i understand,

All known universe are a 2D picture moving at various speed through a grid of <neutrino» and the interaction of the two light us up ?

And as time seem to be going in circle it make a part( or all parts) of us permanent. (1st law of thermodynamic)

i also understand that we are 3 things :

We are human;
We are a part humanity
We are a part of earth life
We are part of what is made of all life.

We as humanity are like salmons that are looking to go back where we were born.

Others variations of humanity are doing exactly what we are doing.

When enough are back to the origin, things will start again.

That lead me to why this ?

The only explanation i can see for now is:

<To try to discover something new» (to help us at that task it's hard for us to <remember» our previous experiences).

Each of us has a <fractal life» to experience, then this info is <passed up the humanity being»

Any other ideas or explanations ?

P.S. : I also think that <thoughts» are the canvas of life or are lifeforms themselves... They can thrive or disappear... also meaning we can shape the neutrinos grid where all matter are build on.... Prayers can move mountains ?

(no religion or doctrine here)

I just want to know and understand !