Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4256
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by attofishpi »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:38 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:55 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:36 pm What are you talking about? You claim that you hear a 'great sage' talking to you in your head and presumably think it is an actual entity outside of yourself communicating with you, I just think that it is generated by a subconscious part of you for whatever reason.
What is this 'philosophy' that you have devoted a large part of your existence to?

Is it a love of knowledge or a love of wisdom or both?

To you and most and sundry around here it appears you ONLY love knowledge. By your 99.99% reply, you truly don't even know what wisdom is..so Y quest_ion me about a 'great sage' something I have never called him - he is merely a 'sage'.

Insisting you are 99.99% certain everything I talk about in relation to sage and God is all some sort of personal mindfuck - only renders you a fool.
In so far as I can tell, the only difference between you and me is that you don't own the voices in your head.

Sages, Gods, Gut-feels or Intuitions - they are all me and mine. Which voice I choose to listen to is still up to me.
Finally!

So glad someone on this forum has the integrity and indeed the true values that 'philosophy' aspired to. (there is another) but NE way.

It's rather sad, especially among the fervent atheist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom.

No matter. I agree with U, we do have a lot of similarities. Unfortunately - I am 'owned' by the 3rd party intelligence...hence U R correct, those voices that speak to me, and may I add - extremely rationally!!...are not under my control - but now that I have passed the TEST_AMEN_T test, it is all good.

I would like to have a private discourse with you - we both have minds with POVs worth interrogating...if U feel wisdom is a worthy pursuit, do contact me via my email on my website. Since you have shown integrity, what is in my mind is yours..mine it!
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Arising_uk »

attofishpi wrote:What is this 'philosophy' that you have devoted a large part of your existence to?
For me it's the process of thinking logically and critically about things.
Is it a love of knowledge or a love of wisdom or both?
Why do those who've not bothered to read a jot of what Philosophy has said so love this phrase?
To you and most and sundry around here it appears you ONLY love knowledge. ...
Tell what you think "knowledge" is?
By your 99.99% reply, you truly don't even know what wisdom is ...
Again, it would depend upon what you think "knowledge" and "wisdom" are? But for me, in general, knowledge is what one can transmit or pass on from the experience gleaned from what happens or is happening to one and wisdom is the ability to apply it or not to future circumstances or situations.
..so Y quest_ion me about a 'great sage' something I have never called him - he is merely a 'sage'. ...
Whatever, it's still a "voice" in your head that you think is other than yourself, me I think it you listening and talking to yourself and mistaking that this is what you are doing.
Insisting you are 99.99% certain everything I talk about in relation to sage and God is all some sort of personal mindfuck - only renders you a fool.
I never said 'mindfuck' but if you wish. Being 99.99...% certain is in line with my approach to Philosophy.
Skepdick
Posts: 5125
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Skepdick »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:31 pm Finally!

So glad someone on this forum has the integrity and indeed the true values that 'philosophy' aspired to. (there is another) but NE way.

It's rather sad, especially among the fervent atheist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom.

No matter. I agree with U, we do have a lot of similarities. Unfortunately - I am 'owned' by the 3rd party intelligence...hence U R correct, those voices that speak to me, and may I add - extremely rationally!!...are not under my control - but now that I have passed the TEST_AMEN_T test, it is all good.

I would like to have a private discourse with you - we both have minds with POVs worth interrogating...if U feel wisdom is a worthy pursuit, do contact me via my email on my website. Since you have shown integrity, what is in my mind is yours..mine it!
So your entire language of "sages" and "Gods" is a litmus test for people that can think and speak like you ?

That's the stupid game everybody plays! It's far more profitable to attempt to build bridges - adopt other people's language where necessary.

"My mind is yours/your mind is mine" is the essence of psychological safety. Being able to say what you think knowing you won't be attacked, rather - knowing you will be extended charity.

In so far as psychological safety and charity is concerned, this forum is dysfunctional and antagonistic bordering retardation.

Philosophy (in general) strives for antagonism - faux or actual - it doesn't really matter.
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi to Skepdick wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:31 pm It's rather sad, especially among the fervent atheist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom.
Must they? Who do you think is doing that -- and where? Perhaps when people disagree with you or another "theist-type?" (but maybe they agree with each other), it appears to you that they're banded together as well as unwise?

Just as a question of balance, do you see "theist-types" on this site bonding their allegiances and closing their minds to any additional information?
Last edited by Lacewing on Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4256
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by attofishpi »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:20 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:31 pm Finally!

So glad someone on this forum has the integrity and indeed the true values that 'philosophy' aspired to. (there is another) but NE way.

It's rather sad, especially among the fervent atheist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom.

No matter. I agree with U, we do have a lot of similarities. Unfortunately - I am 'owned' by the 3rd party intelligence...hence U R correct, those voices that speak to me, and may I add - extremely rationally!!...are not under my control - but now that I have passed the TEST_AMEN_T test, it is all good.

I would like to have a private discourse with you - we both have minds with POVs worth interrogating...if U feel wisdom is a worthy pursuit, do contact me via my email on my website. Since you have shown integrity, what is in my mind is yours..mine it!
So your entire language of "sages" and "Gods" is a litmus test for people that can think and speak like you ?

That's the stupid game everybody plays! It's far more profitable to attempt to build bridges - adopt other people's language where necessary.

"My mind is yours/your mind is mine" is the essence of psychological safety. Being able to say what you think knowing you won't be attacked, rather - knowing you will be extended charity.
Well, fuck me blind. Sticking to your daft persona when U have admitted we have so much in common. Burn me then, so be it.

My mind (similar to yours but from a completely different POV) was yours for interrogation. I didn't state I didn't want to be questioned & challenged about it, fool.
Skepdick wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:20 pm In so far as psychological safety and charity is concerned, this forum is dysfunctional and antagonistic bordering retardation.
And you certainly have just proved it. Remain foolish in in your endeavour.

Arising - I'll deal with U in the morning. :D
Skepdick
Posts: 5125
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Skepdick »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:34 pm Well, fuck me blind. Sticking to your daft persona when U have admitted we have so much in common. Burn me then, so be it.

My mind (similar to yours but from a completely different POV) was yours for interrogation. I didn't state I didn't want to be questioned & challenged about it, fool.
It wasn't a challenge - it was a validation of my own (mis)understanding.

I "gave you my mind" so you can examine it too...
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:34 pm And you certainly have just proved it. Remain foolish in in your endeavour.
You get triggered far too easily. And when you (falsely) perceive an attack - you bite back.

It's a shitty male instinct. If I can tame mine - you can tame yours.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:12 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:46 am
henry quirk wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 am

Please note: Eodnhoj7 doesn't object to bein' called a loon, he only wonders who the bigger & better loon is... :thumbsup:
I don't object or affirm anything. Remember arising uk's continuous "why don't you post recent sources saying particles are 99.999% empty....oh wait you can't..." debacle...and how that ended (ie me posting multiple sources and him shutting up)?

No I am looking for a philosopher that either knows more and/or can actually hold himself up to questioning...the forum is getting stagnant.
I think you would first have to post something that was more than a bowl of word salad; something that actually meant something.
Stop gibbering.
And what, that time is a resource by nature is not a useful abstraction? Take the above metaphorically or literally and we are left with an abstraction about how important time is.

The mining of time and point zero energy can be taken as one and the same.
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Arising_uk »

attofishpi wrote:...

Arising - I'll deal with U in the morning. :D
Fine by me but before you do let me clarify that I do believe your claim that you 'hear' a voice in your head that is other than the internal 'voice' that you use for yourself, so my question is can you hear the difference between your internal 'voice' and the voice you speak with?
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4256
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:11 am
attofishpi wrote:...

Arising - I'll deal with U in the morning. :D
Fine by me but before you do let me clarify that I do believe your claim that you 'hear' a voice in your head that is other than the internal 'voice' that you use for yourself, so my question is can you hear the difference between your internal 'voice' and the voice you speak with?
Well of course.
Let me then clarify, you do understand that you also hear voices in you head that are not your own internal 'voice'?
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4256
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:32 pm
attofishpi to Skepdick wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:31 pm It's rather sad, especially among the fervent atheist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom.
Must they? Who do you think is doing that -- and where?

Er, here from this muppet for example - one of many times atheists attack personally, bonding allegiances because they got nought to offer by way of a rational debate with me.

Apparently I am a LEGEND to this guy, he's been on the forum 6mths and is claiming he understands EVERYONES point of view. What a WANKER.
Sculptor wrote:The idea that you have generated a voice inside your own head is legendary.
Everyone who reads your posts knows that.
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:09 am It's rather sad, especially among the fervent atheist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom.
Is it rather sad among the fervent theist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom... or do you not recognize that so much?

And if you do recognize it, what's the difference?
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4256
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:44 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:09 am It's rather sad, especially among the fervent atheist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom.
Is it rather sad among the fervent theist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom... or do you not recognize that so much?

And if you do recognize it, what's the difference?
I've seen very little of it. What I present goes against most theist beliefs - so I am not big in their domain either - rarely do I see it.
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Arising_uk »

attofishpi wrote:
Well of course. ...
Then why do you think your internal voice is you and this 'sages' voice isn't? As presumably neither sound like your actual voice.
Let me then clarify, you do understand that you also hear voices in you head that are not your own internal 'voice'?
Only when I dream.
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Arising_uk »

attofishpi wrote:...

Apparently I am a LEGEND to this guy, he's been on the forum 6mths and is claiming he understands EVERYONES point of view. What a WANKER.
Except that Sculptor is a returnee with a new nik and avatar.
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:50 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:44 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:09 am It's rather sad, especially among the fervent atheist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom.
Is it rather sad among the fervent theist types that they must bond their allegiances and disregard the true pursuit of wisdom... or do you not recognize that so much?

And if you do recognize it, what's the difference?
I've seen very little of it. What I present goes against most theist beliefs - so I am not big in their domain either - rarely do I see it.
Ah! But you see those fervent bonding atheist types with all of their allegiances and disregard for the true pursuit of wisdom. :lol:

So much more often, apparently, that you think it's "rather sad". Not only are you wise, but kind!! Excuse me while I dab the tears from my eyes.

Such a load of crap doesn't sound unbalanced or self-serving at all. :lol:
Post Reply