Do you experience time when there is no change?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:22 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:16 am
Everything occurs within the eternal Now which is within the spectrum of Existence
Nothing within the eternal Now is ever truly still because everything within it is in a constant state of motion
A still image may appear so to the very limited human perspective but it is moving just like everything else is
Now is a constant point, as all points are the same it can be dually argue that any true analysis leads to an empty point.

surreptitious57
Posts: 3517
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by surreptitious57 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:30 am

Now is constant but one that is experiencing change so it cannot be empty
The eternal Now experiences change at every single point of its existence

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Age » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:45 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:35 am
Age wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:05 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:59 pm


Change is multiple still images, a still image is compose of multiple still images as a context.
If that is how it is for you, then so be it. But that is not how it is for I.

I observe constant-changing, and f you observe still images, then that is how it is.

So this "I" you observe is never changing?

You have this question so twisted from the actual Truth that to answer it would never clear up any thing.

Your distortion here could not be straightened and made accurate without you being honest and open enough to be able to see other things first.

Who and what is the 'I' in your question, AND, who and what is the 'you' in your question?

There is no 'I' that I am observing because I am that 'I'.

All the words you wrote always having changing meanings and are never static or one pointed in nature?

If that is what you see and believe, then that must be the truth correct?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:59 pm
Time and movement is a question of context and all contexts are simultaneously one (static (still may not be the right word)) and many.

You can argue for a constant continuum of change, but we observe this one continuum through many continuums.
Who do you propose is this 'we'?. I do NOT observe what you say 'we' do.

Who do you propose is this "I"...it can be still and have one meaning otherwise you contradict yourself .

See if you are not going to be honest and answer the questions I ask you, then you will just keep seeing and believing what you do now.

You wrote, 'we' do some thing. I am asking who is this 'we' that you speak of, and speak as though you KNOW what they do. When you answer that, THEN I will answer your question here.

You can speak for 'you' and I can speak for 'I'. But you can not speak for 'we' and be right all the time. And I do not speak for 'we' at any time anyway.

I am just expressing the views I have.

I do not observe many different, separate continuums, like you do. I see One continuum.

I am so glad you see one continuum and are expressing it through many different continuous sentences....

Why are you so glad that I use different sentences?

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:59 pm
A basic line composed of other lines (or line segments according to the continually changing axioms of math).

Contexts are variables with all contexts as variable being equivocable by nature. The fallacy of equivocation does not exists except as a self contradicting loop in aristotelian identity properties (which are contradictory by nature due to there divisive atomism or emphasis on "manyness" that is the grounding for anaylticism).

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Age » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:52 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:44 am
bahman wrote:
Sculptor believes that there is no experience of time when there is no change
Any motion causes change but it cannot happen without time
Only when there is no motion anywhere can there be no time
So what is 'time', to you?

If motion can not happen without time, as you propose is the case here, what is this actual thing known as 'time'?

And how do you propose that this thing called time actually causes motion?

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Age » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:05 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:59 am
Age wrote:
There is NO such thing as time so time can not be observed
But what is observed and can be seen is change and it is this change itself which is just referenced as time
The word change is very general while the word time is more specific and so in that respect it is a better one
Let us see just how specific can you get them. To you, what is 'change', and, what is 'time'?
surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:59 am
Time is simply a specific point or the distance between two or more points within the spectrum of Existence
So, besides that description you give here, which is more or less exactly like what I say also, what specifically else is 'time', itself, which you say motion can not exist without it.

Motion can and does very much exist with or without your definition of 'time' you just gave, but that definition does not explain HOW motion can not exist without 'time'. So, you will have to be more specific.

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Age » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:13 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:22 am
surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:16 am
Everything occurs within the eternal Now which is within the spectrum of Existence
Nothing within the eternal Now is ever truly still because everything within it is in a constant state of motion
A still image may appear so to the very limited human perspective but it is moving just like everything else is
Now is a constant point, as all points are the same it can be dually argue that any true analysis leads to an empty point.
You can, so call, "argue" to an empty point, if you so wish to, and inevitably quite often that is exactly what you do do. But that is because of how you start ALL of your, so called, "arguments", and because of what you always use for your premises in your "arguments".

If, and when, you use what are or could be essentially just false and wrong premises anyway, then you will enevitably end up at empty points, or just false or wrong conclusions.

surreptitious57
Posts: 3517
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by surreptitious57 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:38 am

Age wrote:
If motion can not happen without time as you propose is the case here what is this actual thing known as time

And how do you propose that this thing called time actually causes motion
Time is the difference between two or more points within the spectrum of Existence
Because that is the name that human beings have given to this particular difference

I do not think that time causes motion rather that motion occurs within time
Motion is movement and movement is change and change occurs within time

surreptitious57
Posts: 3517
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by surreptitious57 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:56 am

Age wrote:
To you what is change and what is time
To me change is any kind of difference that exists either within a thing or between things
And time is the difference between two or more points within the spectrum of Existence

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:59 am

Age wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:45 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:35 am
Age wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:05 am


If that is how it is for you, then so be it. But that is not how it is for I.

I observe constant-changing, and f you observe still images, then that is how it is.

So this "I" you observe is never changing?

You have this question so twisted from the actual Truth that to answer it would never clear up any thing.

Your distortion here could not be straightened and made accurate without you being honest and open enough to be able to see other things first.

Who and what is the 'I' in your question, AND, who and what is the 'you' in your question?

There is no 'I' that I am observing because I am that 'I'.

All the words you wrote always having changing meanings and are never static or one pointed in nature?

If that is what you see and believe, then that must be the truth correct?



Who do you propose is this 'we'?. I do NOT observe what you say 'we' do.

Who do you propose is this "I"...it can be still and have one meaning otherwise you contradict yourself .

See if you are not going to be honest and answer the questions I ask you, then you will just keep seeing and believing what you do now.

You wrote, 'we' do some thing. I am asking who is this 'we' that you speak of, and speak as though you KNOW what they do. When you answer that, THEN I will answer your question here.

You can speak for 'you' and I can speak for 'I'. But you can not speak for 'we' and be right all the time. And I do not speak for 'we' at any time anyway.

I am just expressing the views I have.

I do not observe many different, separate continuums, like you do. I see One continuum.

I am so glad you see one continuum and are expressing it through many different continuous sentences....

Why are you so glad that I use different sentences?


Assumptions.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:01 am

Age wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:13 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:22 am
surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:16 am
Everything occurs within the eternal Now which is within the spectrum of Existence
Nothing within the eternal Now is ever truly still because everything within it is in a constant state of motion
A still image may appear so to the very limited human perspective but it is moving just like everything else is
Now is a constant point, as all points are the same it can be dually argue that any true analysis leads to an empty point.
You can, so call, "argue" to an empty point, if you so wish to, and inevitably quite often that is exactly what you do do. But that is because of how you start ALL of your, so called, "arguments", and because of what you always use for your premises in your "arguments".

If, and when, you use what are or could be essentially just false and wrong premises anyway, then you will enevitably end up at empty points, or just false or wrong conclusions.
My arguments are looping contexts that variables by nature, that intrinsically empty can progress to further contexts...there is no contradiction as contexts are assumed and all assumptions exist through contexts because of there inherent empty nature that allows further contexts to be "assumed" (ie fit in, be imprinted, etc.)

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Age » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:02 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:38 am
Age wrote:
If motion can not happen without time as you propose is the case here what is this actual thing known as time

And how do you propose that this thing called time actually causes motion
Time is the difference between two or more points within the spectrum of Existence
Okay and agree
surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:38 am
Because that is the name that human beings have given to this particular difference
Okay and agree
surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:38 am
I do not think that time causes motion rather that motion occurs within time
But you did say that motion causes change and it cannot happen without time

So what exactly is 'time'?
surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:38 am
Motion is movement and movement is change and change occurs within time
Okay, but what exactly is 'time'?

If motion and change can only happen with and in time, what exactly is this 'time' thing?

To me, motion happens, change happens, but there is still NO actual thing as 'time' itself. And there does NOT necessarily HAVE TO BE either.

But you are saying that change happens WITHIN 'time'. Therefore, 'time' MUST BE some actual thing.

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Age » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:07 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:56 am
Age wrote:
To you what is change and what is time
To me change is any kind of difference that exists either within a thing or between things
And time is the difference between two or more points within the spectrum of Existence
So, to you, 'time' is just the difference between two or more points.

Can change occur outside of two points, say the point 10:00 o'clock to the point 10:15?

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Age » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:10 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:59 am
Age wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:45 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:35 am
Assumptions.
Is this what you;
1. ASSUME is true,

2. KNOW is true, or

3. BELIEVE is true?

If it is 1 or 2, then you could be completely and utterly WRONG. If, however, it is 2, then what evidence do you have that proves it is true.
Last edited by Age on Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Age » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:11 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:01 am
Age wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:13 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:22 am


Now is a constant point, as all points are the same it can be dually argue that any true analysis leads to an empty point.
You can, so call, "argue" to an empty point, if you so wish to, and inevitably quite often that is exactly what you do do. But that is because of how you start ALL of your, so called, "arguments", and because of what you always use for your premises in your "arguments".

If, and when, you use what are or could be essentially just false and wrong premises anyway, then you will enevitably end up at empty points, or just false or wrong conclusions.
My arguments are looping contexts that variables by nature, that intrinsically empty can progress to further contexts...there is no contradiction as contexts are assumed and all assumptions exist through contexts because of there inherent empty nature that allows further contexts to be "assumed" (ie fit in, be imprinted, etc.)
And ALL of this is just an ASSUMPTION, which OBVIOUSLY could ALL be completely and utterly WRONG.

Your, so called "arguments" are so empty that you can not even answer questions, so as to clarify what it is that you really want to express.

Saying every thing is just assumptions, which loop back onto empty points, is not really saying much at all. Although, I suppose, your are proving your empty point about it all leads to an empty point.

Are you at all able to actually pin point it down that what you want us to understand, realize, and know?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Do you experience time when there is no change?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:35 am

Age wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:10 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:59 am
Age wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:45 am
Assumptions.
Is this what you;
1. ASSUME is true,

2. KNOW is true, or

3. BELIEVE is true?

If it is 1 or 2, then you could be completely and utterly WRONG. If, however, it is 2, then what evidence do you have that proves it is true.
Assumptions.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests