How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Impenitent wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:33 pm
it's a Swiss conspiracy... time always moves clockwise... even in Australia...

-Imp
Lol, that one was funny.

surreptitious57
Posts: 3517
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by surreptitious57 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:38 am

bahman wrote:
I think we can agree on the arrow of time which tells us that there is a direction in time . Time however exists at one point - so called now - the
past is collective memory and the future does not exist objectively . My question is how time can have a direction if it only exists at one point ?
The absolute now is not static but is always moving through time but only appears to be
static from the reference frame of an observer as this is all they can actually experience

The present is all that anyone / anything can ever experience but it is for ever changing with each new moment of time
A moment of time is as small as possible without being non existent so many orders of magnitude below the Planck scale

And although everything moves forward through time everything is seen in the past as anything requiring light to travel
to it and back again to the eyes of an observer cannot be seen as it is in real time since the speed of light is only finite

So everything can only be seen in the past with time only moving forward while everyone only ever experiences the eternal now

gaffo
Posts: 2396
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by gaffo » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:46 am

bahman wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:59 pm
I think we can agree on the arrow of time which tells us that there is a direction in time. Time, however, exists at one point so-called now, the past is collective memory and the future does not exist objectively. My question is how time can have a direction if it only exists at one point? That is a problem since you need two objective points (by two objective points I mean two points which both exist) to define a direction.
there is an arrow of time - that toward the future, but it is not absolute, just nearly so. there are theories that that arrow does sometimes go in reverse at/near singularities (of course once you are inside the EH you can't get out to see a past universe outside of the blackhole).

so the arrow of time is more apt outside of BH perhaps than inside of.

User avatar
Cerveny
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by Cerveny » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:07 pm

If something like “Black hole” exists, it contains Nothing, it does not contain even Space (hence neither Time)...
Incoming light is distracted and incoming particles are dissolved there.
Last edited by Cerveny on Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Impenitent
Posts: 2386
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by Impenitent » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:02 am

Cerveny wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:07 pm
If something like “Black hole” exists, it contains Nothing, it does not contain even Space (hence neither Time)...
how can "nothing" create that much gravitational pull?

-Imp

User avatar
Cerveny
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by Cerveny » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:45 am

Impenitent wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:02 am
Cerveny wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:07 pm
If something like “Black hole” exists, it contains Nothing, it does not contain even Space (hence neither Time)...
how can "nothing" create that much gravitational pull?

-Imp
You can see it as certain “ decompression/vacuum/cavity” under pressure of elastic surrounding physical space/aether/vaccum, as certain complement of (elastic) empty physical space... It deforms surrounding physical space.

PS: My aim is avoid all singularities/infinities in model of reality :)
Last edited by Cerveny on Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bahman
Posts: 2432
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by bahman » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:38 am

Cerveny wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:50 pm
bahman wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:39 pm
Cerveny wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:43 am
The Universe is composed from two phases. The first is 4D ordered, fixed, condensating, crystalizing, growing History and the second is unknown, not causal, mysterious world of ideas, the Future. The History crystalizes (does not expand) from the Future. 3D phase border, surface of History is living quantum “cambium”, the time of Now. The Time is local direction of History growth. Crystal layers are adding by Planck’s time steps. The Future “was” here even before beginning of History.
I think the right answer is that the smallest interval of time is infinitesimal. It cannot be Planck’s time steps since otherwise, things appear discrete.
The Time is merely a mediated, derived value; it is certain measure of rate of evolution (speed of growth of the History, that is limited by ~c) If you continuously measure eg decay of a neutron, you will always get a neutron or a proton (+ ...) The time, providing more detail informaton of such transition/decay does not exist. This process somehow occurs during mentioned Planck’s interval. The time, following the discrete reality, is discrete too.
What you are explaining is a method that we use to measure the change in time.

User avatar
bahman
Posts: 2432
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by bahman » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:22 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:02 pm
bahman wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:59 pm
I think we can agree on the arrow of time which tells us that there is a direction in time. Time, however, exists at one point so-called now, the past is collective memory and the future does not exist objectively. My question is how time can have a direction if it only exists at one point? That is a problem since you need two objective points (by two objective points I mean two points which both exist) to define a direction.
Time is strictly the relation of parts occurring through Recursion and isomorphism. A "part" or "particle" can be any localized part of a whole, the "micro" of a "macro" or strictly a "localization" within any "field".

The movement of a particle (or part of a reality) requires a variation.

The particle is in position A, with Position A being a context of "surroundings"...a framework so to speak.

The particle projects to position B, with Position B being a variation of the the context that defines the particle. Remember the particle exists precisely because of the context.

In one respect the context inverts into another context as a variation of the prior context. This occurs around the center point of the particle as an unchanging fixed entity when used as a fixed focal point.

This projection of the context to another context requires the center point (the particle) to be directed through itself amidst the change thus it repeats. This repetition is both linear and concentric (circular).

The particle projects linearly (such as a car moving from A to B) when observing it repeat new positions as new contexts. The car may exist at the beginning of the block, then it occurs in a new context of the middle of the block, then the end, a new block, etc. Each context exists in a succession, with this succession being a replication of the car as effectively a center point that exists "not in itself" (fundamentally empty) but through the contexts that occur.

The projection of the inherent center point (the car) allows for a fundamentally formless phenomena (as the car is formless without the context in which it exists) to take "form". This basic form is "directional" considering the car exists through its inherent movement where all form as fundamentally subject to change exists in accords to its directional nature, this directionality necessitates an inherent sense of unity as "projection" is one direction...thus "time" as the progression of a center point through various contexts is grounded in a basic 1 directional linear nature.


Dually this occurs with other phenomena as well, considering the car can be "parked" or some other "particle" may exist as the context of other particles. Using a skateboarder as an example; the skate boarder is progressing from one portion of the car (the beginning) to another portion (the end) with the skateboard eventually moving past the car to such a degree it fundamentally "disappears". So the skateboarder, as a "particle" or "center point" of a variety of contexts necessitates that this particle is simultaneously repeated through a variety of changing contexts.

So each particle as a progressive center point, repeating through different contexts observes a multilinear field of change considering each particle as progressing does so through the context surrounding it but this context occurs through the nature of these particles (each as respective center points when localized as a constant median inherent within change) following this same nature.

So each particle (part of reality, or "localization" of some piece of a whole/field/environment) effectively is a center point of its own field with this particle projecting through a constant repetition that is linear when observing the progressive change of the contexts. This is considering the position of one point in space differs relative to the original point, thus the point must exist in multiple states if the context is to change as multiple center points necessitate multiple fields. This multiplicity of center points allows for the field itself paradoxically and we are left with "isomorphism" between concepts of "center point" and "field" which loop back to having a temporal nature in themselves (or in other words, time is described through time).


Context is created through the "quantification" of a center point, or where one center point inverts to many center points. Quantification is finiteness. We see this with the car. One position of the car inverts to another position of the car, with each "car" existing in accords to a new context...the car thus exists through many "center" points and is projective by nature.

This repetition of the particle, necessitates the particle as cycling through itself through it always returning to "itself" under the variety of different contexts that variate around it. In these respects it is "concentric" as each context change requires a change in "all directions". We can observe this with the car driving down the road. Using the car as the center point a change in the front occurs, with different phenomenon appearing and disappearing...the same occurs in the relative opposite reverse direction or the rear of the car...the same occurs with left and right...and all the angles in between...change occurs concentrically in all directions simultaneously.

Look in any one direction specifically, say 17 degrees constantly as the car is moving (ie changing contexts), and focus directly at this 17 degree position...effectively you will observe "nothing" if you are able to focus on a strict enough point however you will observe a linear progression of new contexts as well (trees, buildings, air, etc.). Focusing on any angle of awareness from the center point of the moving car effectively observes linear change in all directions simultaneously. This linear change being nothing but a progressive change of one phenomena into another...one center point into another.

This this "progression" occurs in all directions at once, necessitating time has a circular or rather "concentric" property from any localized point.



The inverse dually occurs when we observe the context as a constant where the context is a set of limits which contain the variation of phenomena within them. Each context, thus acts as an inherent loop in which change occurs internally. The car as a context is composed of these changes, as well as the skateboarder.

The inherent nature of this context, as containing perpetual change within a given form with this given form existing as a center point in itself to other contexts necessitates an inherent nature of change or continual dynamics where being is movement.

The car exists a through a change of contexts, but this context is composed of changing phenomena (which are contexts), thus the car as a "form" or "localization" of reality is really a synthesis between internal and external changes or a synthesis between internal and external contexts as a context in itself.

Time is thus synthetic in nature as the convergence and divergence of contexts, considering each context is intrinsically empty of any inherent nature due to this change. Time is thus context, where the dynamic nature of the "context" necessitates "relation" while the "context" is fundamentally "form as a perpetual change". Context is thus form with these forms being grounded in basic spatial axioms that are universal and ever present and grounded in an inherent "formlessness" conducive to point space...considering we use a center point or "localization" of reality as a constant. Time as the synthesis (creation/destruction or convergence and divergence of contexts) of forms necessitates time fundamentally is the creation of space.

Linear and Circular Time are thus inverses of each other and not only occurs simultaneously but are one and the same as variations of a center point.

Time is thus an observing of "form" as existing through a continual change, with time occurring within and through all "phenomena" both abstract and physical considering these phenomena are forms. Even this sentence itself, observing the word "phenomena" variating into "form" observes an inherent replication of certain core meanings ("being", "structure", etc.) through a variety of forms.
I am afraid that this is very hard for me to follow.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm

bahman wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:22 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:02 pm
bahman wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:59 pm
I think we can agree on the arrow of time which tells us that there is a direction in time. Time, however, exists at one point so-called now, the past is collective memory and the future does not exist objectively. My question is how time can have a direction if it only exists at one point? That is a problem since you need two objective points (by two objective points I mean two points which both exist) to define a direction.
Time is strictly the relation of parts occurring through Recursion and isomorphism. A "part" or "particle" can be any localized part of a whole, the "micro" of a "macro" or strictly a "localization" within any "field".

The movement of a particle (or part of a reality) requires a variation.

The particle is in position A, with Position A being a context of "surroundings"...a framework so to speak.

The particle projects to position B, with Position B being a variation of the the context that defines the particle. Remember the particle exists precisely because of the context.

In one respect the context inverts into another context as a variation of the prior context. This occurs around the center point of the particle as an unchanging fixed entity when used as a fixed focal point.

This projection of the context to another context requires the center point (the particle) to be directed through itself amidst the change thus it repeats. This repetition is both linear and concentric (circular).

The particle projects linearly (such as a car moving from A to B) when observing it repeat new positions as new contexts. The car may exist at the beginning of the block, then it occurs in a new context of the middle of the block, then the end, a new block, etc. Each context exists in a succession, with this succession being a replication of the car as effectively a center point that exists "not in itself" (fundamentally empty) but through the contexts that occur.

The projection of the inherent center point (the car) allows for a fundamentally formless phenomena (as the car is formless without the context in which it exists) to take "form". This basic form is "directional" considering the car exists through its inherent movement where all form as fundamentally subject to change exists in accords to its directional nature, this directionality necessitates an inherent sense of unity as "projection" is one direction...thus "time" as the progression of a center point through various contexts is grounded in a basic 1 directional linear nature.


Dually this occurs with other phenomena as well, considering the car can be "parked" or some other "particle" may exist as the context of other particles. Using a skateboarder as an example; the skate boarder is progressing from one portion of the car (the beginning) to another portion (the end) with the skateboard eventually moving past the car to such a degree it fundamentally "disappears". So the skateboarder, as a "particle" or "center point" of a variety of contexts necessitates that this particle is simultaneously repeated through a variety of changing contexts.

So each particle as a progressive center point, repeating through different contexts observes a multilinear field of change considering each particle as progressing does so through the context surrounding it but this context occurs through the nature of these particles (each as respective center points when localized as a constant median inherent within change) following this same nature.

So each particle (part of reality, or "localization" of some piece of a whole/field/environment) effectively is a center point of its own field with this particle projecting through a constant repetition that is linear when observing the progressive change of the contexts. This is considering the position of one point in space differs relative to the original point, thus the point must exist in multiple states if the context is to change as multiple center points necessitate multiple fields. This multiplicity of center points allows for the field itself paradoxically and we are left with "isomorphism" between concepts of "center point" and "field" which loop back to having a temporal nature in themselves (or in other words, time is described through time).


Context is created through the "quantification" of a center point, or where one center point inverts to many center points. Quantification is finiteness. We see this with the car. One position of the car inverts to another position of the car, with each "car" existing in accords to a new context...the car thus exists through many "center" points and is projective by nature.

This repetition of the particle, necessitates the particle as cycling through itself through it always returning to "itself" under the variety of different contexts that variate around it. In these respects it is "concentric" as each context change requires a change in "all directions". We can observe this with the car driving down the road. Using the car as the center point a change in the front occurs, with different phenomenon appearing and disappearing...the same occurs in the relative opposite reverse direction or the rear of the car...the same occurs with left and right...and all the angles in between...change occurs concentrically in all directions simultaneously.

Look in any one direction specifically, say 17 degrees constantly as the car is moving (ie changing contexts), and focus directly at this 17 degree position...effectively you will observe "nothing" if you are able to focus on a strict enough point however you will observe a linear progression of new contexts as well (trees, buildings, air, etc.). Focusing on any angle of awareness from the center point of the moving car effectively observes linear change in all directions simultaneously. This linear change being nothing but a progressive change of one phenomena into another...one center point into another.

This this "progression" occurs in all directions at once, necessitating time has a circular or rather "concentric" property from any localized point.



The inverse dually occurs when we observe the context as a constant where the context is a set of limits which contain the variation of phenomena within them. Each context, thus acts as an inherent loop in which change occurs internally. The car as a context is composed of these changes, as well as the skateboarder.

The inherent nature of this context, as containing perpetual change within a given form with this given form existing as a center point in itself to other contexts necessitates an inherent nature of change or continual dynamics where being is movement.

The car exists a through a change of contexts, but this context is composed of changing phenomena (which are contexts), thus the car as a "form" or "localization" of reality is really a synthesis between internal and external changes or a synthesis between internal and external contexts as a context in itself.

Time is thus synthetic in nature as the convergence and divergence of contexts, considering each context is intrinsically empty of any inherent nature due to this change. Time is thus context, where the dynamic nature of the "context" necessitates "relation" while the "context" is fundamentally "form as a perpetual change". Context is thus form with these forms being grounded in basic spatial axioms that are universal and ever present and grounded in an inherent "formlessness" conducive to point space...considering we use a center point or "localization" of reality as a constant. Time as the synthesis (creation/destruction or convergence and divergence of contexts) of forms necessitates time fundamentally is the creation of space.

Linear and Circular Time are thus inverses of each other and not only occurs simultaneously but are one and the same as variations of a center point.

Time is thus an observing of "form" as existing through a continual change, with time occurring within and through all "phenomena" both abstract and physical considering these phenomena are forms. Even this sentence itself, observing the word "phenomena" variating into "form" observes an inherent replication of certain core meanings ("being", "structure", etc.) through a variety of forms.
I am afraid that this is very hard for me to follow.
Just pick a paragraph or two and I will break it down.

User avatar
bahman
Posts: 2432
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by bahman » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:43 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm
bahman wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:22 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:02 pm


Time is strictly the relation of parts occurring through Recursion and isomorphism. A "part" or "particle" can be any localized part of a whole, the "micro" of a "macro" or strictly a "localization" within any "field".

The movement of a particle (or part of a reality) requires a variation.

The particle is in position A, with Position A being a context of "surroundings"...a framework so to speak.

The particle projects to position B, with Position B being a variation of the the context that defines the particle. Remember the particle exists precisely because of the context.

In one respect the context inverts into another context as a variation of the prior context. This occurs around the center point of the particle as an unchanging fixed entity when used as a fixed focal point.

This projection of the context to another context requires the center point (the particle) to be directed through itself amidst the change thus it repeats. This repetition is both linear and concentric (circular).

The particle projects linearly (such as a car moving from A to B) when observing it repeat new positions as new contexts. The car may exist at the beginning of the block, then it occurs in a new context of the middle of the block, then the end, a new block, etc. Each context exists in a succession, with this succession being a replication of the car as effectively a center point that exists "not in itself" (fundamentally empty) but through the contexts that occur.

The projection of the inherent center point (the car) allows for a fundamentally formless phenomena (as the car is formless without the context in which it exists) to take "form". This basic form is "directional" considering the car exists through its inherent movement where all form as fundamentally subject to change exists in accords to its directional nature, this directionality necessitates an inherent sense of unity as "projection" is one direction...thus "time" as the progression of a center point through various contexts is grounded in a basic 1 directional linear nature.


Dually this occurs with other phenomena as well, considering the car can be "parked" or some other "particle" may exist as the context of other particles. Using a skateboarder as an example; the skate boarder is progressing from one portion of the car (the beginning) to another portion (the end) with the skateboard eventually moving past the car to such a degree it fundamentally "disappears". So the skateboarder, as a "particle" or "center point" of a variety of contexts necessitates that this particle is simultaneously repeated through a variety of changing contexts.

So each particle as a progressive center point, repeating through different contexts observes a multilinear field of change considering each particle as progressing does so through the context surrounding it but this context occurs through the nature of these particles (each as respective center points when localized as a constant median inherent within change) following this same nature.

So each particle (part of reality, or "localization" of some piece of a whole/field/environment) effectively is a center point of its own field with this particle projecting through a constant repetition that is linear when observing the progressive change of the contexts. This is considering the position of one point in space differs relative to the original point, thus the point must exist in multiple states if the context is to change as multiple center points necessitate multiple fields. This multiplicity of center points allows for the field itself paradoxically and we are left with "isomorphism" between concepts of "center point" and "field" which loop back to having a temporal nature in themselves (or in other words, time is described through time).


Context is created through the "quantification" of a center point, or where one center point inverts to many center points. Quantification is finiteness. We see this with the car. One position of the car inverts to another position of the car, with each "car" existing in accords to a new context...the car thus exists through many "center" points and is projective by nature.

This repetition of the particle, necessitates the particle as cycling through itself through it always returning to "itself" under the variety of different contexts that variate around it. In these respects it is "concentric" as each context change requires a change in "all directions". We can observe this with the car driving down the road. Using the car as the center point a change in the front occurs, with different phenomenon appearing and disappearing...the same occurs in the relative opposite reverse direction or the rear of the car...the same occurs with left and right...and all the angles in between...change occurs concentrically in all directions simultaneously.

Look in any one direction specifically, say 17 degrees constantly as the car is moving (ie changing contexts), and focus directly at this 17 degree position...effectively you will observe "nothing" if you are able to focus on a strict enough point however you will observe a linear progression of new contexts as well (trees, buildings, air, etc.). Focusing on any angle of awareness from the center point of the moving car effectively observes linear change in all directions simultaneously. This linear change being nothing but a progressive change of one phenomena into another...one center point into another.

This this "progression" occurs in all directions at once, necessitating time has a circular or rather "concentric" property from any localized point.



The inverse dually occurs when we observe the context as a constant where the context is a set of limits which contain the variation of phenomena within them. Each context, thus acts as an inherent loop in which change occurs internally. The car as a context is composed of these changes, as well as the skateboarder.

The inherent nature of this context, as containing perpetual change within a given form with this given form existing as a center point in itself to other contexts necessitates an inherent nature of change or continual dynamics where being is movement.

The car exists a through a change of contexts, but this context is composed of changing phenomena (which are contexts), thus the car as a "form" or "localization" of reality is really a synthesis between internal and external changes or a synthesis between internal and external contexts as a context in itself.

Time is thus synthetic in nature as the convergence and divergence of contexts, considering each context is intrinsically empty of any inherent nature due to this change. Time is thus context, where the dynamic nature of the "context" necessitates "relation" while the "context" is fundamentally "form as a perpetual change". Context is thus form with these forms being grounded in basic spatial axioms that are universal and ever present and grounded in an inherent "formlessness" conducive to point space...considering we use a center point or "localization" of reality as a constant. Time as the synthesis (creation/destruction or convergence and divergence of contexts) of forms necessitates time fundamentally is the creation of space.

Linear and Circular Time are thus inverses of each other and not only occurs simultaneously but are one and the same as variations of a center point.

Time is thus an observing of "form" as existing through a continual change, with time occurring within and through all "phenomena" both abstract and physical considering these phenomena are forms. Even this sentence itself, observing the word "phenomena" variating into "form" observes an inherent replication of certain core meanings ("being", "structure", etc.) through a variety of forms.
I am afraid that this is very hard for me to follow.
Just pick a paragraph or two and I will break it down.
I need to make this shorter and simpler if possible.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm

bahman wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:43 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm
bahman wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:22 am

I am afraid that this is very hard for me to follow.
Just pick a paragraph or two and I will break it down.
I need to make this shorter and simpler if possible.
Time is the relation of parts.

One part moves through another part.

The spin of electrons, as moving, is given direction by the fact the atom is also moving.

The electron/atom is in one position, then another position then another position.

Each position is a replication of the electron/atom into a new state. One position to many.

Each new position is a projection away from the old, thus is directional.

Time as the relation of parts, with one part changing into multiple parts is represent by the electron/atom replicating from one position to another...one position to many, with each new position directed away from the old.

User avatar
Cerveny
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by Cerveny » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm
bahman wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:43 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm


Just pick a paragraph or two and I will break it down.
I need to make this shorter and simpler if possible.
Time is the relation of parts.

One part moves through another part.

The spin of electrons, as moving, is given direction by the fact the atom is also moving.

The electron/atom is in one position, then another position then another position.

Each position is a replication of the electron/atom into a new state. One position to many.

Each new position is a projection away from the old, thus is directional.

Time as the relation of parts, with one part changing into multiple parts is represent by the electron/atom replicating from one position to another...one position to many, with each new position directed away from the old.
As you have mentioned the spin, I can not help to myself and I am to bring attention to a structural defect called “screw dislocation”. The growth of crystal (of History) with such defect surprisingly directly causes/generates something like “spin”. See please eg attached video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_G95gIEkU BTW a circulation around centre of screw dislocation generates orthogonal field (Buerger’s vector/shift) that strongly recalls Maxwell equations...
Last edited by Cerveny on Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:15 am

Cerveny wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm
bahman wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:43 pm

I need to make this shorter and simpler if possible.
Time is the relation of parts.

One part moves through another part.

The spin of electrons, as moving, is given direction by the fact the atom is also moving.

The electron/atom is in one position, then another position then another position.

Each position is a replication of the electron/atom into a new state. One position to many.

Each new position is a projection away from the old, thus is directional.

Time as the relation of parts, with one part changing into multiple parts is represent by the electron/atom replicating from one position to another...one position to many, with each new position directed away from the old.
As you have mentioned the spin, I can not help to myself and I am to bring attention to a structural defect, called “screw dislocation”. The growth of crystal (of History) with such defect surprisingly directly causes/generates something like “spin”. See please eg attached video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_G95gIEkU
Will look into when I can log into my YouTube account.


Doesn't surprise me one bit...it is all about cycles. Meditate on cycles, look at cycles, become a cycle...until everything looks then same and becomes one.

Was out planting three blueberry bushes and a pine tree about 10 minutes ago. Was using a machete to clear the brush and dig up the ground. Find the center point of the tool (machete in this case) and spin the tool from the center point...work is done before it is started, got some expercise and "looped" basic martial arts skills with basic gardening.

Cycles within cycles as a cycle....efficiency by superpositioning skills/mindsets into a new cycle.

Now this may sound like I am going off the thread topic, and to some degree I am, but really not. Time quickens when movements are in a state of superpostioning. This superpositioning was observed with the spin of the electrons being magnified by the spin of the atom and the example with the basic gardening/martial arts.

In both cases a cycle is directed through time as being replicated through another cycle and on its own terms.

commonsense
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by commonsense » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:01 am

What does superpositioning mean? I can’t find it in MW.

User avatar
bahman
Posts: 2432
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Post by bahman » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm
bahman wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:43 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm
Just pick a paragraph or two and I will break it down.
I need to make this shorter and simpler if possible.
Time is the relation of parts.
I don't think so.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm
One part moves through another part.

The spin of electrons, as moving, is given direction by the fact the atom is also moving.

The electron/atom is in one position, then another position then another position.

Each position is a replication of the electron/atom into a new state. One position to many.

Each new position is a projection away from the old, thus is directional.

Time as the relation of parts, with one part changing into multiple parts is represent by the electron/atom replicating from one position to another...one position to many, with each new position directed away from the old.
You are describing motion in here.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests