Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla
Posts: 2489
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Atla » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:26 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:14 pm
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:13 pm

I don't think time cares much about you "sameness" heuristic.
Ahh I'll die of laughter today

See? As I said, I'm mainly here for amusement anymore.
That's sick...according to you this is a "schizo forum". So you prey upon those you perceive as mentally ill?
Really, so know values you fit to apply your "genius"?

(Mean while Atla is behind his computer screaming at it, "how dare these idiots talk to me that way, don't they know I am a genius and know everything!")




Anyhow, to get on topic, what we know of everything is forms. Physics is composed of forms, information is composed of forms (symbols and images), etc.

For forms to be "encoded" in the event horizon is not much of a stretch.
You want to be schizo, and you want to ruin such forums so people can't talk about philosophy. Why wouldn't I call you out on being a piece of shit?

And you still haven't looked up what "schizo" means, idiot.

Atla
Posts: 2489
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Atla » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:44 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:28 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:09 pm

One minute you said you were here to amuse yourself.
Next minute you said you weren't here to amuse yourself.

Because you made those claims at different times they are not contradictory. ergo - you changed your mind.

This time thing. You don't understand how it works, eh?
You idiot, that's NOT what "at the same time" means here :lol:
Then what does it mean...or are you split on that too?

Is there anything you say which isn't loaded with fallacies and contradictions?

Or do you just stutter around?
You have yet to point out any fallacy I wrote. Shit you don't understand/misinterpret/hallucinate doesn't count.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4940
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm

Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:41 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:26 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Ahh I'll die of laughter today

See? As I said, I'm mainly here for amusement anymore.
That's sick...according to you this is a "schizo forum". So you prey upon those you perceive as mentally ill?
Really, so know values you fit to apply your "genius"?

(Mean while Atla is behind his computer screaming at it, "how dare these idiots talk to me that way, don't they know I am a genius and know everything!")




Anyhow, to get on topic, what we know of everything is forms. Physics is composed of forms, information is composed of forms (symbols and images), etc.

For forms to be "encoded" in the event horizon is not much of a stretch.
You want to be schizo, and you want to ruin such forums so people can't talk about philosophy. Why wouldn't I call you out on being a piece of shit?

So reality is not composed of forms? The physical and the abstract are not United by there nature of forms?

And you still haven't looked up what "schizo" means, idiot.
Actually you said the forum is full of schizos already and you haven't learned anything in 2 years...

What a schizophrenic way to be.

On one hand you say it is a waste of time,

but they you spend all your time here because your "bored",

but then you talk about how high your IQ is and how people with 180+ are the most valuable,

But then you are here because you are bored which means you really aren't applying it

Because noone thinks you have anything to contribute is my best guess.





Oh wait, atla will just repeat more ad-hominums (or will he try to be clever and not do it to make it appear like I am wrong?)

Atla, the poor misunderstood victim genius....

Atla
Posts: 2489
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Atla » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:57 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:41 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:26 pm


Really, so know values you fit to apply your "genius"?

(Mean while Atla is behind his computer screaming at it, "how dare these idiots talk to me that way, don't they know I am a genius and know everything!")




Anyhow, to get on topic, what we know of everything is forms. Physics is composed of forms, information is composed of forms (symbols and images), etc.

For forms to be "encoded" in the event horizon is not much of a stretch.
You want to be schizo, and you want to ruin such forums so people can't talk about philosophy. Why wouldn't I call you out on being a piece of shit?

So reality is not composed of forms? The physical and the abstract are not United by there nature of forms?

And you still haven't looked up what "schizo" means, idiot.
Actually you said the forum is full of schizos already and you haven't learned anything in 2 years...

What a schizophrenic way to be.

On one hand you say it is a waste of time,

but they you spend all your time here because your "bored",

but then you talk about how high your IQ is and how people with 180+ are the most valuable,

But then you are here because you are bored which means you really aren't applying it

Because noone thinks you have anything to contribute is my best guess.





Oh wait, atla will just repeat more ad-hominums (or will he try to be clever and not do it to make it appear like I am wrong?)

Atla, the poor misunderstood victim genius....
I don't spend "all my time here" at all. :)
And you're the retard who always brags about his IQ tests, and his polymath professor friend, etc. etc., see I didn't even mention my intelligence level here for 2 years until you guys started bragging to me too.
And compared to you, even I have contributed more, about some of the basics like nondualism, even though I don't really care to contribute. It's just that most people didn't understand what I said.

Again you keep projecting your own psychology on me. :)

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4940
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:09 pm

Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:57 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:41 pm

You want to be schizo, and you want to ruin such forums so people can't talk about philosophy. Why wouldn't I call you out on being a piece of shit?

So reality is not composed of forms? The physical and the abstract are not United by there nature of forms?

And you still haven't looked up what "schizo" means, idiot.
Actually you said the forum is full of schizos already and you haven't learned anything in 2 years...

What a schizophrenic way to be.

On one hand you say it is a waste of time,

but they you spend all your time here because your "bored",

but then you talk about how high your IQ is and how people with 180+ are the most valuable,

But then you are here because you are bored which means you really aren't applying it

Because noone thinks you have anything to contribute is my best guess.





Oh wait, atla will just repeat more ad-hominums (or will he try to be clever and not do it to make it appear like I am wrong?)

Atla, the poor misunderstood victim genius....
I don't spend "all my time here" at all. :)
And you're the retard who always brags about his IQ tests, and his polymath professor friend, etc. etc., see I didn't even mention my intelligence level here for 2 years until you guys started bragging to me too.
Actually I brought it up on an IQ thread...your the one who brought it recently. Here I am saying it doesn't work...even on the IQ thread (from years ago).

You are saying you know it all, everyone here is an idiot, only people with 180+ iqs can make any valuable contributions, Etc.




And compared to you, even I have contributed more, about some of the basics like nondualism, even though I don't really care to contribute. It's just that most people didn't understand what I said.

If you cannot convey it, and only you understand it (noone else does but you), that is a trademark of delusional thinking under the common term.


Personally I think you won't contribute because you are afraid of the criticism and that genius score is just and empty test noone takes seriously anymore.


Again you keep projecting your own psychology on me. :)

Are you going to project the fact I say you are projecting on me? Projections.

Atla
Posts: 2489
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Atla » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:09 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:57 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm

Actually you said the forum is full of schizos already and you haven't learned anything in 2 years...

What a schizophrenic way to be.

On one hand you say it is a waste of time,

but they you spend all your time here because your "bored",

but then you talk about how high your IQ is and how people with 180+ are the most valuable,

But then you are here because you are bored which means you really aren't applying it

Because noone thinks you have anything to contribute is my best guess.





Oh wait, atla will just repeat more ad-hominums (or will he try to be clever and not do it to make it appear like I am wrong?)

Atla, the poor misunderstood victim genius....
I don't spend "all my time here" at all. :)
And you're the retard who always brags about his IQ tests, and his polymath professor friend, etc. etc., see I didn't even mention my intelligence level here for 2 years until you guys started bragging to me too.
Actually I brought it up on an IQ thread...your the one who brought it recently. Here I am saying it doesn't work...even on the IQ thread (from years ago).

You are saying you know it all, everyone here is an idiot. Etc.




And compared to you, even I have contributed more, about some of the basics like nondualism, even though I don't really care to contribute. It's just that most people didn't understand what I said.

If you cannot convey it, and only you understand it (noone else does but you), that is a trademark of delusional thinking under the common term.


Personally I think you won't contribute because you are afraid of the criticism and that genius score is just and empty test noone takes seriously anymore.


Again you keep projecting your own psychology on me. :)

Are you going to project the fact I say you are projecting on me? Projections.
Lots of people understand nondualism, but on these forums I've only seen like 2-3, which is sad.
See, you aren't even making an attempt to actually read what others are saying. You just live in your own head.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4940
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:44 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:28 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

You idiot, that's NOT what "at the same time" means here :lol:
Then what does it mean...or are you split on that too?

Is there anything you say which isn't loaded with fallacies and contradictions?

Or do you just stutter around?
You have yet to point out any fallacy I wrote. Shit you don't understand/misinterpret/hallucinate doesn't count.
Actually your concept of time as 1 directional is false...pointed that out.

The dualism because abstraction and physicality is false in light of "connection" being either physical or abstract.

Etc.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4940
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:19 pm

Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:13 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:09 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:57 pm

I don't spend "all my time here" at all. :)
And you're the retard who always brags about his IQ tests, and his polymath professor friend, etc. etc., see I didn't even mention my intelligence level here for 2 years until you guys started bragging to me too.
Actually I brought it up on an IQ thread...your the one who brought it recently. Here I am saying it doesn't work...even on the IQ thread (from years ago).

You are saying you know it all, everyone here is an idiot. Etc.




And compared to you, even I have contributed more, about some of the basics like nondualism, even though I don't really care to contribute. It's just that most people didn't understand what I said.

If you cannot convey it, and only you understand it (noone else does but you), that is a trademark of delusional thinking under the common term.


Personally I think you won't contribute because you are afraid of the criticism and that genius score is just and empty test noone takes seriously anymore.


Again you keep projecting your own psychology on me. :)

Are you going to project the fact I say you are projecting on me? Projections.
Lots of people understand nondualism, but on these forums I've only seen like 2-3, which is sad.

Bandwagon fallacy, truth is not determined by group agreement.

See, you aren't even making an attempt to actually read what others are saying. You just live in your own head.

Not really...put up the non dualism thread or a thread about it.

Let's see what you know.

Make a thread or post a link to an old one.

Atla
Posts: 2489
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Atla » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm
Actually your concept of time as 1 directional is false...pointed that out.
That's not what I said. The question of time is why it has a certain direction to us, with increasing entropy, which you have not addressed.

If you want to know, my unified theory is about 6 dimensional (or is it 7?). So you could say generally I see time as multidirectional 3 times over.
The dualism because abstraction and physicality is false in light of "connection" being either physical or abstract.
You don't understand what abstract means. As I said, come back in 1-2 years when you've understood it, and overhauled most of your philosophy (destroyed it).

Nice try kid

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4940
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:30 pm

Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm
Actually your concept of time as 1 directional is false...pointed that out.
That's not what I said. The question of time is why it has a certain direction to us, with increasing entropy, which you have not addressed.

No, I addressed it...and you shutted up. And second, time is simultaneous entropy and negentropy.

If you want to know, my unified theory is about 6 dimensional (or is it 7?). So you could say generally I see time as multidirectional 3 times over.

Post it.
The dualism because abstraction and physicality is false in light of "connection" being either physical or abstract.
You don't understand what abstract means. As I said, come back in 1-2 years when you've understood it, and overhauled most of your philosophy (destroyed it).

"Existing in thought or idea but having no physical existence". So tell me how do these symbols, directing us towards abstraction, exist as physical entities as well?

Form is simultaneously physical and abstract.




Nice try kid



Nice try...well I cannot even call you old now can I...because with age comes wisdom....and you gave us a dying world.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4940
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:38 pm

Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:50 am
And both of you failed as usual. But I'm confident that eventually - maybe in a year or two - you can sort this issue out, after which you'll be able to take your first baby steps in philosophy.
Is "connection" physical or abstract? Don't change the subject.

Atla
Posts: 2489
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Atla » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:39 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:30 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm
Actually your concept of time as 1 directional is false...pointed that out.
That's not what I said. The question of time is why it has a certain direction to us, with increasing entropy, which you have not addressed.

No, I addressed it...and you shutted up. And second, time is simultaneous entropy and negentropy.

If you want to know, my unified theory is about 6 dimensional (or is it 7?). So you could say generally I see time as multidirectional 3 times over.

Post it.
The dualism because abstraction and physicality is false in light of "connection" being either physical or abstract.
You don't understand what abstract means. As I said, come back in 1-2 years when you've understood it, and overhauled most of your philosophy (destroyed it).

"Existing in thought or idea but having no physical existence". So tell me how do these symbols, directing us towards abstraction, exist as physical entities as well?

Form is simultaneously physical and abstract.




Nice try kid



Nice try...well I cannot even call you old now can I...because with age comes wisdom....and you gave us a dying world.
This is too dull for me. Do you understand?
And all things considered, it's not my fault that the world is dying, it's yours. (But no one's really, it's how it's meant to be.) There might be a way out of this mess after all, for some, I found it while endlessly pondering the world in 6-7 dimensions, but it's still brutal. A few more decades and we'll see.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4940
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:39 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:30 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 pm

That's not what I said. The question of time is why it has a certain direction to us, with increasing entropy, which you have not addressed.

No, I addressed it...and you shutted up. And second, time is simultaneous entropy and negentropy.

If you want to know, my unified theory is about 6 dimensional (or is it 7?). So you could say generally I see time as multidirectional 3 times over.

Post it.


You don't understand what abstract means. As I said, come back in 1-2 years when you've understood it, and overhauled most of your philosophy (destroyed it).

"Existing in thought or idea but having no physical existence". So tell me how do these symbols, directing us towards abstraction, exist as physical entities as well?

Form is simultaneously physical and abstract.




Nice try kid



Nice try...well I cannot even call you old now can I...because with age comes wisdom....and you gave us a dying world.
This is too dull for me. Do you understand?

Your mind is dull...you don't understand this?

And all things considered, it's not my fault that the world is dying, it's yours. (But no one's really, it's how it's meant to be.) There might be a way out of this mess after all, for some, I found it while endlessly pondering the world in 6-7 dimensions, but it's still brutal. A few more decades and we'll see.

You see, this is perfect example of how you convince yourself you win a debate.

I ask in one thread the question: "Is connection physical or abstract?"

In this thread I provide a question, tied into that dilemma, as well as an answer.


You just shut up and say "nonsense" when someone makes a point you can't answer...its repetitive delusion.

So I will ask again, as this question applies perfectly to this thread:

Is "connection" an abstraction or physical mode of being?

Atla
Posts: 2489
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Atla » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:57 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:55 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:39 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:30 pm
This is too dull for me. Do you understand?

Your mind is dull...you don't understand this?

And all things considered, it's not my fault that the world is dying, it's yours. (But no one's really, it's how it's meant to be.) There might be a way out of this mess after all, for some, I found it while endlessly pondering the world in 6-7 dimensions, but it's still brutal. A few more decades and we'll see.

You see, this is perfect example of how you convince yourself you win a debate.

I ask in one thread the question: "Is connection physical or abstract?"

In this thread I provide a question, tied into that dilemma, as well as an answer.


You just shut up and say "nonsense" when someone makes a point you can't answer...its repetitive delusion.

So I will ask again, as this question applies perfectly to this thread:

Is "connection" an abstraction or physical mode of being?
And as I said, this is too dull for me.

I already told you about 17 times that you don't understand what abstract means. If you would, you wouldn't ask such a nonsensical question.

I've been telling you this for years, but your brain can't process what it can't process.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4940
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:57 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:55 pm
Atla wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:39 pm

This is too dull for me. Do you understand?

Your mind is dull...you don't understand this?

And all things considered, it's not my fault that the world is dying, it's yours. (But no one's really, it's how it's meant to be.) There might be a way out of this mess after all, for some, I found it while endlessly pondering the world in 6-7 dimensions, but it's still brutal. A few more decades and we'll see.

You see, this is perfect example of how you convince yourself you win a debate.

I ask in one thread the question: "Is connection physical or abstract?"

In this thread I provide a question, tied into that dilemma, as well as an answer.


You just shut up and say "nonsense" when someone makes a point you can't answer...its repetitive delusion.

So I will ask again, as this question applies perfectly to this thread:

Is "connection" an abstraction or physical mode of being?
And as I said, this is too dull for me.

I already told you about 17 times that you don't understand what abstract means. If you would, you wouldn't ask such a nonsensical question.

I've been telling you this for years, but your brain can't process what it can't process.
If it is too dull for you than you would have no problem explaining it...but you can't:


No atla... you dont know what you are talking about. You are just making up garbage at this point.

I provided a definition above as to what abstraction is.



If "connection" is an abstraction then you are left with a problem of determining how physical phenomenon connect.

If "connection" is a physical mode of being then you are left with a problem of determining how abstract phenomenon connect.

If you say connection is both physical and abstract then it kills the distinction between abstract and physical and you are left eating your own words.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests