Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:47 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:40 pmRedhering, I said "circle" not "perfect circle". And yes behavior is form. Look up the word behavior and you will find it begins with "the way...xxx" or some proxy term.

All "ways" are forms by nature, no different than a simple path is a form.
Here you are using "behaviour" and "way" as abstractions too, so you said exactly nothing about the concrete.

To say something about the concrete is an abstraction, hence you are saying nothing at all.
False, from a non-dual perspective there is as one can see all its movements summed up in one moment where it forms a circle or loop.
No it doesn't, this only showcases your inability to think in 4 dimensions. And nondualism has nothing to do with it.

False, thoughts are abstractions thus have no connection to the concrete according to your...I wouldn't even call it a stance at this point, just diverging gibberish.
No, you are avoiding the question. Is "connection" an abstraction or is it physical?
Just "connection" itself? That totally depends on context then, so it's a nonsensical question. Which you would understand if you understood the abstract-concrete distinction.

So is context physical or is it an abstraction?

I'm off

And there you go slithering off again...snake...