Double Slit Experiment

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: Double Slit Experiment

Post by HexHammer »

philosopher wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:48 pm Actually it does make quite some sense, had it not been for the fact you missed some basic math. If time slows down for one part, but not the other, the slow-timed part can do some stuff in the meantime, is that what you're saying?

If that's what you're saying, you forget that the time it takes for the slow-timed particle (spin or whatever) will be slowed down as well, so it all sums up equally and there is no weird thing going on.

I could be wrong about my counter-argument (in any case feel my reply is better than those retards above), so could you elaborate your thought-experiment a bit more and clarify?
Imo you are wrong, if you remember "length contraction" where it's a matter of relativity, where nothing out of the ordinary will occur from different perspectives relative to themselves, but seeing each other a difference will occur, the same happens here, where time are allowed to be slowed down and length contraction will go amok, it's only when you take a measurement that there will be a reference in time and space, making it normal.

You think of "acceleration" which doesn't occur, from when things are slowed down to going to normal speed.