Page 1 of 1

  Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:19 am
by socrat44
  Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle
===
1 - According to the Theory of Ideal gas the
quantum particle has Boltzmann's molar-mass (k)
2 - According to the Charle’s law this molar-mass (k)
particle has a flat geometrical form.
3 - According to the Quantum Theory the quantum
particle has Dirac's negative energy ( -E=Mc^2)
4 - According to Einstein's  SRT the quantum
particle can fly with constant speed ( c=1 )
5 - According to the Uhlenbeck and Goudsmit
quantum particle has an angular momentum
=======
SPIN 1.jpg
SPIN 1.jpg (16.49 KiB) Viewed 400 times

Re:   Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:51 pm
by socrat44
“ The problem of the exact description of vacuum, in my opinion,
is the basic problem now before physics. Really, if you can’t correctly
describe the vacuum, how it is possible to expect a correct description
of something more complex? “
/ Paul Dirac /
#
“The most fundamental question facing 21st century physics will be:
What is the vacuum? As quantum mechanics teaches us, with
its zero point energy this vacuum is not empty and the word
vacuum is a gross misnomer!”
/ Prof. Friedwardt Winterberg /
#
Book: The Fermi Solution,
''. . . : something seems wrong with our idea of the vacuum.
It is we who abhor a vacuum, who recoil from the stillness
of the void as from an open grave.''
/ by Hans Christian von Baeyer, page 37-38. /
========

Re:   Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:04 pm
by Cerveny
socrat44 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:51 pm
“ The problem of the exact description of vacuum, in my opinion,
is the basic problem now before physics. Really, if you can’t correctly
describe the vacuum, how it is possible to expect a correct description
of something more complex? “
/ Paul Dirac /
#
...
========
Don't mind, substantial is, that we understand the black holes. ;-)

Re:   Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:29 pm
by Impenitent
zero vacuum doesn't suck...

-Imp

Re:   Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:26 pm
by socrat44
socrat44 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:19 am
  Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle
===
1 - According to the Theory of Ideal gas the
quantum particle has Boltzmann's molar-mass (k)
2 - According to the Charle’s law this molar-mass (k)
particle has a flat geometrical form.
3 - According to the Quantum Theory the quantum
particle has Dirac's negative energy ( -E=Mc^2)
4 - According to Einstein's  SRT the quantum
particle can fly with constant speed ( c=1 )
5 - According to the Uhlenbeck and Goudsmit
quantum particle has an angular momentum
=======
1 - Dirac's theory  has reference frame of vacuum
and therefore (-E=Mc^2)
2 - Einstein's SRT postulate has reference frame
of vacuum and therefore speed is ( c=1)
3 - Theory of Ideal gas has reference frame of vacuum
but theoretical quantum physics  ignores this framework.
========
IDEA MISSING.jpg
IDEA MISSING.jpg (9.62 KiB) Viewed 370 times

Re:   Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:13 am
by socrat44
socrat44 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:26 pm
socrat44 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:19 am
  Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle
===
1 - According to the Theory of Ideal gas the
quantum particle has Boltzmann's molar-mass (k)
2 - According to the Charle’s law this molar-mass (k)
particle has a flat geometrical form.
3 - According to the Quantum Theory the quantum
particle has Dirac's negative energy ( -E=Mc^2)
4 - According to Einstein's  SRT the quantum
particle can fly with constant speed ( c=1 )
5 - According to the Uhlenbeck and Goudsmit
quantum particle has an angular momentum
=======
1 - Dirac's theory  has reference frame of vacuum
and therefore (-E=Mc^2)
2 - Einstein's SRT postulate has reference frame
of vacuum and therefore speed is ( c=1)
3 - Theory of Ideal gas has reference frame of vacuum
but theoretical quantum physics  ignores this framework.
========
The theory of ideal gas is not an ''abstract theory'' or
only ''useful as a simple approximation''
It is useful as Real theory about situation in the Vacuum.
The quantum particles have their source in the Vacuum.
The real particles appear from Vacuum.
(Casimir effect, Lamb shift, vacuum's fluctuation . . ..etc)
#
To understand itself, Quantum physics must be united
with Thermodynamics of Ideal gas
(this is a missed idea in modern physics)
========
the missing puzzle.jpg
the missing puzzle.jpg (6.28 KiB) Viewed 351 times

Re:   Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:40 am
by gaffo
socrat44 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:19 am
  Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle
===
1 - According to the Theory of Ideal gas the
quantum particle has Boltzmann's molar-mass (k)
2 - According to the Charle’s law this molar-mass (k)
particle has a flat geometrical form.
3 - According to the Quantum Theory the quantum
particle has Dirac's negative energy ( -E=Mc^2)
4 - According to Einstein's  SRT the quantum
particle can fly with constant speed ( c=1 )
5 - According to the Uhlenbeck and Goudsmit
quantum particle has an angular momentum
=======
SPIN 1.jpg
?????? above my head - though have some education of............

your point?

Re:   Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:43 am
by gaffo
socrat44 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:13 am
socrat44 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:26 pm
socrat44 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:19 am
  Zero Vacuum's Quantum Particle
===
1 - According to the Theory of Ideal gas the
quantum particle has Boltzmann's molar-mass (k)
2 - According to the Charle’s law this molar-mass (k)
particle has a flat geometrical form.
3 - According to the Quantum Theory the quantum
particle has Dirac's negative energy ( -E=Mc^2)
4 - According to Einstein's  SRT the quantum
particle can fly with constant speed ( c=1 )
5 - According to the Uhlenbeck and Goudsmit
quantum particle has an angular momentum
=======
1 - Dirac's theory  has reference frame of vacuum
and therefore (-E=Mc^2)
2 - Einstein's SRT postulate has reference frame
of vacuum and therefore speed is ( c=1)
3 - Theory of Ideal gas has reference frame of vacuum
but theoretical quantum physics  ignores this framework.
========
The theory of ideal gas is not an ''abstract theory'' or
only ''useful as a simple approximation''
It is useful as Real theory about situation in the Vacuum.
The quantum particles have their source in the Vacuum.
The real particles appear from Vacuum.
(Casimir effect, Lamb shift, vacuum's fluctuation . . ..etc)
#
To understand itself, Quantum physics must be united
with Thermodynamics of Ideal gas
(this is a missed idea in modern physics)
========
the missing puzzle.jpg
maybe you know something other than word salad?

welcome more from you Sir.

no, no unified theory yet 60 yrs and counting.