Einstein on the train

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 3:34 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:31 pm
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
So, if you want to talk about 'rhetorical questions' with me, then you have to first tell me what is the definition you use for the word 'rhetorical' when you use the phrase 'rhetorical questions'?
This is a question from ignorance.
Does asking ALL clarifying questions come from "ignorance".

If yes, then I MUST BE coming from "ignorance" a LOT.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
The definition of "rhetorical" has nothing to do with the meaning of "rhetorical question".
Is this right?

If yes, then would you like to SHOW us what the actual difference is?

What is the definition of 'rhetorical' and what is the meaning of 'rhetorical question'?

Some readers would be most interested in you clarification here of how they NOTHING to do with one another.

You appear to KNOW things, by stating that you do, but until actual clarification is given, some might assume otherwise.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
I already told you what a rhetorical question is.
I KNOW you TRIED TO. I made that quite clear that you did 'that'. I even explained HOW you were misunderstanding my clarifying question and how that led you to mistakenly provide an example of a 'rhetorical question' instead. You MUST OF MISSED that part where I was explaining this also. By the way did you actually tell me what a 'rhetorical question' IS? Or, did you just provide an example of one?

Now that is some thing that could be said to have NOTHING to do with each other.

A definition of some thing is MUCH DIFFERENT from an example of the same thing.

You have SHOWN that you are completely and utterly incapable of providing the former, but have shown just an example instead.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
Can't you read?
OBVIOUSLY, I CAN read. I might be the slowest and do it the worst here, but I could NOT respond if I could NOT read. So, WHY would you ask such a question?
Could you clarify what you mean in the above post?

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:51 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:49 pm
I have asked quite a number to you now, if you CHOOSE not to answer them, then so be it.
Could you clarify if they were all rhetorical?
Are you really this STUPID. I just said they are CLARIFYING QUESTIONS. So, in what logical sense could they EVER BE "all rhetorical"?

What kind of nonsensical logic do you use to draw up a such a conclusion, which would lead you to ask such ridiculous and idiotic questions like the one you just asked now?

Do you actually read ALL of what I write? This might help in explaining HOW and WHY you are always SO FAR OFF what I have actually said. Either you do NOT read ALL of what I write and that is WHY you say and ask the STUPID things that you do. Or, you purposely LEAVE OUT some of what I write, and just use little snippets of what i write, and then just ask and say the most STUPID of things. If it is the latter, then some might be wondering WHY you would do such a thing on purpose?

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:40 pm
Are you really this STUPID. I just said they are CLARIFYING QUESTIONS. So, in what logical sense could they EVER BE "all rhetorical"?
Is this rhetorical?

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:40 pm
Do you actually read ALL of what I write?
Yes.

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:07 pm
But according to the explanation you gave, then most people would NOT need it clarified because they supposedly ALREADY KNOW what it means.

The more we LOOK into this, the MORE contradictory it all becomes. Funny that.
You can't understand this for some reason, and project your inability onto everyone else.
This is about ONE of the times that you actually speak the Truth. YES, I can NOT understand what the term 'higher realm' means to you, especially considering the definition you gave for the term 'higher realm' was: it is, "what people usually mean by it".

Because you do NOT know WHY I can NOT understand "this" well it is because I do NOT know "what people usually mean by it". I OBVIOUSLY do NOT know "what people USUALLY mean by it" when I can NOT even get the definition of what it USUALLY means from just one person, who was, by the way, the one who USED the phrase in the first place here, in this forum.

Also, I have OBVIOUSLY, projected my inability to KNOW what that phrase means to you, or any one else. I have made that VERY CLEAR. By asking you to clarify, MEANS that I do NOT yet understand what YOUR definition is, and so I am LITERALLY ASKING YOU TO CLARIFY, for me.

I OBVIOUSLY will NOT understand what you mean by 'higher realm' NOR will I understand what people USUALLY mean by 'higher realm' UNTIL YOU and THEM tell me what you all mean when you use that phrase.
You said it was funny and contradictory, even though it wasn't, and then you found the resolution to the contradiction. (Thus contradicting yourself.)
Seeing contradictions, and working out WHY there are contradictions, very quickly, simply, and easily, is what happens WHEN you are Truly OPEN.

Resolving yours, or any other persons, "contradictions" is VERY easy to do also, that is; once you KNOW HOW to do it. It is like your so called "paradoxes", which you human beings go on about. When LOOKED AT, from the Truly OPEN perspective, there is NOT even an issue there, as it is usually just the mis/placement of a few words that has tricked you ALL into seeing some thing, which is NOT really there anyway.

The same goes with ALL so called "problems". There are NO real problems in Life as ALL of them can be very quickly resolved, that is, once again once you have the KNOW-HOW, of HOW to do it. Again, it is ALL very simple and easy to learn, when you are Truly OPEN, Honest, and Want to change, for the better. Until that time comes for you, you will all just continue on doing what you are doing now and continuing on where you are heading where you are heading now.
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 pm
Isn't that "funny"?
That all depends.
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 pm
You also used "we" even though it was "you".
But "others" are still to read this, so when "they" read this, then they are added to "me", then the "we" still stands. The more 'we' LOOK into 'this' (what is written here), then the more of what you wrote becomes noticeably MORE contradictory.
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 pm
And why should your cognitive defects be obvious to everyone?
Is this EXACTLY what you meant to ask here?


Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 pm
'What' is supposedly a "belief"?

I NEED to KNOW what the "this" is, as well as KNOW what the "it" is that you are referring to BEFORE I could properly and correctly answer your question here.
What you just wrote, all of it.
Why are you dodging the question again? Are you afraid of something?
But ALL of what I wrote is NOT a belief, OBVIOUSLY. I was NOT dodging the question. I was CLARIFYING with you BEFORE I answered the question, which is EXACTLY what I was POINTING OUT, which is EVIDENCE by the VERY quote of mine that you are responding to now.

No I am NOT afraid of any thing. Remember it is I who has answered just about EVERY clarifying question asked to me. And, if any one cares to go back through my writings and SEE just how many of clarifying questions asked to me that I have answered compared to any of you human beings and how many clarifying questions of mine asked to you have answered, then who is afraid and fearful and who is NOT can and will be CLEARLY SEEN.

AND, as I have already clearly stated, UNTIL you clarify what the 'it' is, then I can NOT answer your clarifying question properly and correctly.

If you do NOT answer my clarifying questions about what it is that you are actually asking, then I can NOT provide the correct answers for you, OBVIOUSLY.

Atla
Posts: 2490
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Atla » Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:03 pm
Seeing contradictions, and working out WHY there are contradictions, very quickly, simply, and easily, is what happens WHEN you are Truly OPEN.

Resolving yours, or any other persons, "contradictions" is VERY easy to do also, that is; once you KNOW HOW to do it. It is like your so called "paradoxes", which you human beings go on about. When LOOKED AT, from the Truly OPEN perspective, there is NOT even an issue there, as it is usually just the mis/placement of a few words that has tricked you ALL into seeing some thing, which is NOT really there anyway.

The same goes with ALL so called "problems". There are NO real problems in Life as ALL of them can be very quickly resolved, that is, once again once you have the KNOW-HOW, of HOW to do it. Again, it is ALL very simple and easy to learn, when you are Truly OPEN, Honest, and Want to change, for the better. Until that time comes for you, you will all just continue on doing what you are doing now and continuing on where you are heading where you are heading now.
Yet another belief. It completely goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc.
Do you have any evidence for this, or are you going to dodge this clarifying question as well?
But ALL of what I wrote is NOT a belief, OBVIOUSLY. I was NOT dodging the question. I was CLARIFYING with you BEFORE I answered the question, which is EXACTLY what I was POINTING OUT, which is EVIDENCE by the VERY quote of mine that you are responding to now.

No I am NOT afraid of any thing. Remember it is I who has answered just about EVERY clarifying question asked to me. And, if any one cares to go back through my writings and SEE just how many of clarifying questions asked to me that I have answered compared to any of you human beings and how many clarifying questions of mine asked to you have answered, then who is afraid and fearful and who is NOT can and will be CLEARLY SEEN.

AND, as I have already clearly stated, UNTIL you clarify what the 'it' is, then I can NOT answer your clarifying question properly and correctly.

If you do NOT answer my clarifying questions about what it is that you are actually asking, then I can NOT provide the correct answers for you, OBVIOUSLY.
I asked you to back up what YOU wrote. Why are you dodging the question? Are you afraid of something?
Last edited by Atla on Sat May 18, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:17 pm
Do you really think or believe that...
Why do you believe that I have any beliefs?
Once you again you have taken a snippet of what I wrote, and then responded, with some thing that is so far from what I have actually been referring to.

Either this is because you are just way to impatient and do NOT read ALL of what I write, or you really are TRYING TO be extremely deceitful for some conceited outcome, or for some other reason.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm
I have no beliefs. Just like you.
Okay, if that is what you want.

But asking why do I believe some things and stating things as contradictory as like this is just showing that either you are STUPID, or are a LIAR, or some thing else, so which one is it?

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 4:12 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm
But asking why do I believe some things and stating things as contradictory as like this is just showing that either you are STUPID, or are a LIAR, or some thing else, so which one is it?
Neither
Last edited by Univalence on Sat May 18, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:34 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:31 pm
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm

This is a question from ignorance.
Does asking ALL clarifying questions come from "ignorance".

If yes, then I MUST BE coming from "ignorance" a LOT.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
The definition of "rhetorical" has nothing to do with the meaning of "rhetorical question".
Is this right?

If yes, then would you like to SHOW us what the actual difference is?

What is the definition of 'rhetorical' and what is the meaning of 'rhetorical question'?

Some readers would be most interested in you clarification here of how they NOTHING to do with one another.

You appear to KNOW things, by stating that you do, but until actual clarification is given, some might assume otherwise.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
I already told you what a rhetorical question is.
I KNOW you TRIED TO. I made that quite clear that you did 'that'. I even explained HOW you were misunderstanding my clarifying question and how that led you to mistakenly provide an example of a 'rhetorical question' instead. You MUST OF MISSED that part where I was explaining this also. By the way did you actually tell me what a 'rhetorical question' IS? Or, did you just provide an example of one?

Now that is some thing that could be said to have NOTHING to do with each other.

A definition of some thing is MUCH DIFFERENT from an example of the same thing.

You have SHOWN that you are completely and utterly incapable of providing the former, but have shown just an example instead.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
Can't you read?
OBVIOUSLY, I CAN read. I might be the slowest and do it the worst here, but I could NOT respond if I could NOT read. So, WHY would you ask such a question?
Could you clarify what you mean in the above post?
Is this really the best you can do?

I could clarify this to a person who really wanted things clarified but I can NOT clarify to a person like you.

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:13 pm
Is this really the best you can do?
Is this a rhetorical question?

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 4:16 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:40 pm
Do you actually read ALL of what I write?
Yes.
Congratulations, and thank you.

This, if I recall correctly, is the very first time that you have actually answered the actual clarifying question that I have asked of you.

Again, thank you. It is refreshing and much appreciated.

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:16 pm
This, if I recall correctly, is the very first time that you have actually answered the actual clarifying question that I have asked of you.
I wish I could say the same for you.

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 4:47 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:03 pm
Seeing contradictions, and working out WHY there are contradictions, very quickly, simply, and easily, is what happens WHEN you are Truly OPEN.

Resolving yours, or any other persons, "contradictions" is VERY easy to do also, that is; once you KNOW HOW to do it. It is like your so called "paradoxes", which you human beings go on about. When LOOKED AT, from the Truly OPEN perspective, there is NOT even an issue there, as it is usually just the mis/placement of a few words that has tricked you ALL into seeing some thing, which is NOT really there anyway.

The same goes with ALL so called "problems". There are NO real problems in Life as ALL of them can be very quickly resolved, that is, once again once you have the KNOW-HOW, of HOW to do it. Again, it is ALL very simple and easy to learn, when you are Truly OPEN, Honest, and Want to change, for the better. Until that time comes for you, you will all just continue on doing what you are doing now and continuing on where you are heading where you are heading now.
Yet another belief. It completely goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc.
Do you have any evidence for this, or are you going to dodge this clarifying question as well?
Are you really that stupid? If I said to you: Yet another belief. It completely goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc.
Do you have any evidence for this?
Then HOW would you reply?

You, after all, have absolutely NO idea what 'this' IS. So, once again, I am NOT dodging clarifying any thing at all. But, I, at least, NEED to KNOW what 'this' IS, which you WANT clarified.

And if the Truth be TOLD I also NEED to KNOW who the 'we' is, which you refer to, and what that 'we' KNOWS in relation to psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, truth, etc.

You really do come across as; What 'we' know 'now', when this is written is the MOST thorough knowledge and what 'you' say HAS TO BE WRONG because it GOES AGAINST what 'we' "know".

How small and narrowed thinking could a human being get, or a generation of human beings get?

There is ENOUGH evidence to realize that that way of thinking has been proven WRONG so many times in the past that to even consider thinking like this just shows how CLOSED some people can be.
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm
But ALL of what I wrote is NOT a belief, OBVIOUSLY. I was NOT dodging the question. I was CLARIFYING with you BEFORE I answered the question, which is EXACTLY what I was POINTING OUT, which is EVIDENCE by the VERY quote of mine that you are responding to now.

No I am NOT afraid of any thing. Remember it is I who has answered just about EVERY clarifying question asked to me. And, if any one cares to go back through my writings and SEE just how many of clarifying questions asked to me that I have answered compared to any of you human beings and how many clarifying questions of mine asked to you have answered, then who is afraid and fearful and who is NOT can and will be CLEARLY SEEN.

AND, as I have already clearly stated, UNTIL you clarify what the 'it' is, then I can NOT answer your clarifying question here properly and correctly.

If you do NOT answer my clarifying questions about what it is that you are actually asking, then I can NOT provide the correct answers for you, OBVIOUSLY.
I asked you to back up what YOU wrote.
Back up what EXACTLY.

I have NOT even asked you to back up what you wrote. ALL I asked was for you to say what is the evidence you use for stating that the Universe is getting bigger. YET you could NOT and/or have NOT even done that.

I CAN and WILL back up absolutely EVERY thing I say and write. But I NEED to KNOW, at least, what parts EXACTLY that you want me to back up.

How much more simpler could it get for you to ask the specific clarifying question that you supposedly want me to clarify.

If you do NOT ask clarifying questions, then some readers could very easily come to conclusion that you are holding the BELIEF that I can NOT back up what I say here.


Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm
Why are you dodging the question? Are you afraid of something?
Remember it is you who has dodged my actually clarifying questions posed to you. And, it was I who explained the fearful reason you people do this.

Have you even considered how STUPID it sounds when it is said to another; What you say goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc. Do you have any evidence for this, and then accusing them of dodging "this" "clarifying question" as well.

1. There is NO clarifying question in this.
2. Asking for evidence about 'that' what goes against what you KNOW is just asking for nothing.
3. There are five different issues and you are asking for evidence for that which goes against all of any of them is NOT known.
4. What you know personally, from what we know collective is not known.
5. You have proven you can NOT even clarify just two words you use, so how could you explain what you and/or "others" KNOW in relation to five completely separate subjects.
6. You have yet to ask just one simple straightforward clarifying question, which you might want answered for you.
7. You just allude to things, of which NO one would really know what you are actually talking about let alone actually alluding to.

There are so many other issues here with this that I could not be bothered writing them down now. But besides all of that, what was ONCE what 'we' know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc. some one OBVIOUSLY was going against. That is HOW and WHY knowledge keeps changing.

If you REALLY WANT me to back up, with evidence, what I say, which supposedly goes against what "you" or "we" know, then you HAVE TO tell me WHAT PART EXACTLY that you want me to evidence.

I will forget about asking you again to clarify what the "we" know regarding any thing, as you have already proven with evidence that you are incapable of doing just that. But if you REALLY WANT me to evidence some thing, then you HAVE TO at least ask the clarifying question or say what part you want me to evidence.

Until then it just appears that you are happy sitting in and with you own BELIEFS of things.

Age
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:18 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:16 pm
This, if I recall correctly, is the very first time that you have actually answered the actual clarifying question that I have asked of you.
I wish I could say the same for you.
So, are you suggesting that I have NEVER even answered one of your clarifying questions that you have asked me?

Atla
Posts: 2490
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Atla » Sat May 18, 2019 4:50 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:47 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:03 pm
Seeing contradictions, and working out WHY there are contradictions, very quickly, simply, and easily, is what happens WHEN you are Truly OPEN.

Resolving yours, or any other persons, "contradictions" is VERY easy to do also, that is; once you KNOW HOW to do it. It is like your so called "paradoxes", which you human beings go on about. When LOOKED AT, from the Truly OPEN perspective, there is NOT even an issue there, as it is usually just the mis/placement of a few words that has tricked you ALL into seeing some thing, which is NOT really there anyway.

The same goes with ALL so called "problems". There are NO real problems in Life as ALL of them can be very quickly resolved, that is, once again once you have the KNOW-HOW, of HOW to do it. Again, it is ALL very simple and easy to learn, when you are Truly OPEN, Honest, and Want to change, for the better. Until that time comes for you, you will all just continue on doing what you are doing now and continuing on where you are heading where you are heading now.
Yet another belief. It completely goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc.
Do you have any evidence for this, or are you going to dodge this clarifying question as well?
Are you really that stupid? If I said to you: Yet another belief. It completely goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc.
Do you have any evidence for this?
Then HOW would you reply?

You, after all, have absolutely NO idea what 'this' IS. So, once again, I am NOT dodging clarifying any thing at all. But, I, at least, NEED to KNOW what 'this' IS, which you WANT clarified.

And if the Truth be TOLD I also NEED to KNOW who the 'we' is, which you refer to, and what that 'we' KNOWS in relation to psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, truth, etc.

You really do come across as; What 'we' know 'now', when this is written is the MOST thorough knowledge and what 'you' say HAS TO BE WRONG because it GOES AGAINST what 'we' "know".

How small and narrowed thinking could a human being get, or a generation of human beings get?

There is ENOUGH evidence to realize that that way of thinking has been proven WRONG so many times in the past that to even consider thinking like this just shows how CLOSED some people can be.
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm
But ALL of what I wrote is NOT a belief, OBVIOUSLY. I was NOT dodging the question. I was CLARIFYING with you BEFORE I answered the question, which is EXACTLY what I was POINTING OUT, which is EVIDENCE by the VERY quote of mine that you are responding to now.

No I am NOT afraid of any thing. Remember it is I who has answered just about EVERY clarifying question asked to me. And, if any one cares to go back through my writings and SEE just how many of clarifying questions asked to me that I have answered compared to any of you human beings and how many clarifying questions of mine asked to you have answered, then who is afraid and fearful and who is NOT can and will be CLEARLY SEEN.

AND, as I have already clearly stated, UNTIL you clarify what the 'it' is, then I can NOT answer your clarifying question here properly and correctly.

If you do NOT answer my clarifying questions about what it is that you are actually asking, then I can NOT provide the correct answers for you, OBVIOUSLY.
I asked you to back up what YOU wrote.
Back up what EXACTLY.

I have NOT even asked you to back up what you wrote. ALL I asked was for you to say what is the evidence you use for stating that the Universe is getting bigger. YET you could NOT and/or have NOT even done that.

I CAN and WILL back up absolutely EVERY thing I say and write. But I NEED to KNOW, at least, what parts EXACTLY that you want me to back up.

How much more simpler could it get for you to ask the specific clarifying question that you supposedly want me to clarify.

If you do NOT ask clarifying questions, then some readers could very easily come to conclusion that you are holding the BELIEF that I can NOT back up what I say here.


Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm
Why are you dodging the question? Are you afraid of something?
Remember it is you who has dodged my actually clarifying questions posed to you. And, it was I who explained the fearful reason you people do this.

Have you even considered how STUPID it sounds when it is said to another; What you say goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc. Do you have any evidence for this, and then accusing them of dodging "this" "clarifying question" as well.

1. There is NO clarifying question in this.
2. Asking for evidence about 'that' what goes against what you KNOW is just asking for nothing.
3. There are five different issues and you are asking for evidence for that which goes against all of any of them is NOT known.
4. What you know personally, from what we know collective is not known.
5. You have proven you can NOT even clarify just two words you use, so how could you explain what you and/or "others" KNOW in relation to five completely separate subjects.
6. You have yet to ask just one simple straightforward clarifying question, which you might want answered for you.
7. You just allude to things, of which NO one would really know what you are actually talking about let alone actually alluding to.

There are so many other issues here with this that I could not be bothered writing them down now. But besides all of that, what was ONCE what 'we' know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc. some one OBVIOUSLY was going against. That is HOW and WHY knowledge keeps changing.

If you REALLY WANT me to back up, with evidence, what I say, which supposedly goes against what "you" or "we" know, then you HAVE TO tell me WHAT PART EXACTLY that you want me to evidence.

I will forget about asking you again to clarify what the "we" know regarding any thing, as you have already proven with evidence that you are incapable of doing just that. But if you REALLY WANT me to evidence some thing, then you HAVE TO at least ask the clarifying question or say what part you want me to evidence.

Until then it just appears that you are happy sitting in and with you own BELIEFS of things.
So you wrote a page long comment about not dodging questions, while totally dodging the clarifying questions about the highly unusual claims YOU made. How much more of a hypocrite can you get?

WHERE IS ANY EVIDENCE FOR YOUR BELIEFS?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests