Einstein on the train

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 4101
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:20 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:15 pm
If you ask if I believe some thing once more, then that would just go beyond any sense of STUPIDITY, that If I was to answer it it would mean that I am MORE STUPID than you are.
So are unwilling to answer my clarifying questions? What could that possibly mean?
Are you really this CLOSED that you are Truly unable to read the actual words that I write?

I NEVER said that I am unwilling to answer your clarifying questions. OBVIOUSLY, because you MISSED what I wrote, what I said was: If you ask if I BELIEVE some thing once more, that if I answered that, then I would be even MORE STUPID than you ARE BEING.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:20 pm
Oh yea. You already told us...
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:06 pm
An inability to answer clarifying questions can also show just how afraid one is.
Yes I did write that.

How come you can SEE what I write some times, but other times you are completely INCAPABLE of SEEING?

Is it because you are so CLOSED OFF, from all of that assuming and believing that you do, that you can only see that what you, unconsciously, only WANT to see?

How assumptions and beliefs close the human species off to seeing what is actually here, even when it is written clearly in typed wording, could NOT be MORE EVIDENCED than what is happening now.

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:29 pm
How assumptions and beliefs close the human species off to seeing what is actually here, even when it is written clearly in typed wording, could NOT be MORE EVIDENCED than what is happening now.
Well. That's ironic.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:21 pm
This is a rhetorical question: Could you clarify to us if talking to you is a waste of time?
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:40 pm
I am still waiting for you to answer my clarifying questions about What is a 'rhetorical question' to you?
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm
And how do I KNOW when you are asking a rhetorical question or not?
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm
And what was your answer?

Age
Posts: 4101
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:25 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:22 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Just curious, do you ever feel like being watched and judged, not from us humans, but from beings from a higher realm?
What do you mean by 'higher realm'?
...
By 'higher realm' I mean what people usually mean by it.
Do you really think/believe that saying "what people usually mean by it" really clarifies the term 'higher realm' up, which it was remember you, yourself, that used it?
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:25 pm
Something beyond our realm.
The thing is that what is "beyond your realm" now, in the days when this is written, is NOT some thing that is beyond the human being realm in the absolute sense, forever more.

The 'realm' that you are alluding to is very near in the future, from when this is written, and it is a realm from where there is NO judging, in the sense that you adult human beings "judge" now. The watching, or observing, is ALREADY taking place, but there just is NO judging going that takes place in that realm.

Just like NO one is judging "another" in that realm, in the "future", the same NO one is judging you human beings, in the days of when this is being written. We ALREADY KNOW and UNDERSTAND WHY ALL human beings, from their coming into existence and forever more, DO what they do, so there is NO judging.

Once you adult human beings start to accept and take responsibility for the WRONG that you, yourselves, ARE DOING, are OPEN, Honest, and seriously Want to change, for the better, then EVERY thing starts being revealed, including the actual and real Nature of the Universe, Itself.

Age
Posts: 4101
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:25 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:18 pm
You already KNOW that I do NOT even know what 'rhetorical' means.
Who said anything about "rhetorical"? I am talking about "rhetorical questions".
OBVIOUSLY I KNOW what you are talking about. You are, OBVIOUSLY, TRYING TO use deceptive measures so that you can look very clever AND smart.

Also, OBVIOUSLY, I would have to KNOW how you define the word 'rhetorical' to be able to UNDERSTAND what you mean when you say "rhetorical questions". So, if you want to talk about 'rhetorical questions' with me, then you have to first tell me what is the definition you use for the word 'rhetorical' when you use the phrase 'rhetorical questions'?

I await you clarifying answer to my clarifying question.

Atla
Posts: 2569
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Atla » Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:39 pm
Do you really think/believe that saying "what people usually mean by it" really clarifies the term 'higher realm' up, which it was remember you, yourself, that used it?
It clarifies it to most people. You can't understand this for some reason, and project your inability onto everyone else.
The thing is that what is "beyond your realm" now, in the days when this is written, is NOT some thing that is beyond the human being realm in the absolute sense, forever more.

The 'realm' that you are alluding to is very near in the future, from when this is written, and it is a realm from where there is NO judging, in the sense that you adult human beings "judge" now. The watching, or observing, is ALREADY taking place, but there just is NO judging going that takes place in that realm.

Just like NO one is judging "another" in that realm, in the "future", the same NO one is judging you human beings, in the days of when this is being written. We ALREADY KNOW and UNDERSTAND WHY ALL human beings, from their coming into existence and forever more, DO what they do, so there is NO judging.

Once you adult human beings start to accept and take responsibility for the WRONG that you, yourselves, ARE DOING, are OPEN, Honest, and seriously Want to change, for the better, then EVERY thing starts being revealed, including the actual and real Nature of the Universe, Itself.
This is a belief. Do you have any evidence for it?

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 2:47 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
OBVIOUSLY I KNOW what you are talking about.
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
I await you clarifying answer to my clarifying question.
if you know what I am talking about then why are you asking me clarifying questions?

Age
Posts: 4101
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:33 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:29 pm
How assumptions and beliefs close the human species off to seeing what is actually here, even when it is written clearly in typed wording, could NOT be MORE EVIDENCED than what is happening now.
Well. That's ironic.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:21 pm
This is a rhetorical question: Could you clarify to us if talking to you is a waste of time?
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:40 pm
I am still waiting for you to answer my clarifying questions about What is a 'rhetorical question' to you?
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm
And how do I KNOW when you are asking a rhetorical question or not?
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm
And what was your answer?
So, BECAUSE you are completely incapable of understanding what I was asking, which IS 100% MY FAULT, I asked you, in another way, to define what the word 'rhetorical' is, to you. Now, either I am still NOT being understood when I ask this very simple, straightforward question, which would be SOLELY ALL of MY FAULT AGAIN, and so you can NOT see what I am asking, OR, you are just to afraid to answer the simple clarifying questions asked to you.

I have asked quite a number to you now, if you CHOOSE not to answer them, then so be it.

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
So, if you want to talk about 'rhetorical questions' with me, then you have to first tell me what is the definition you use for the word 'rhetorical' when you use the phrase 'rhetorical questions'?
This is a question from ignorance.

The definition of "rhetorical" has nothing to do with the meaning of "rhetorical question".

I already told you what a rhetorical question is. Can't you read?
Last edited by Univalence on Sat May 18, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:49 pm
So, BECAUSE you are completely incapable of understanding what I was asking
Why do you believe I am incapable of understanding? I did understand. That's why I answered your question.

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:49 pm
I have asked quite a number to you now, if you CHOOSE not to answer them, then so be it.
Could you clarify if they were all rhetorical?

Age
Posts: 4101
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 3:07 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:39 pm
Do you really think/believe that saying "what people usually mean by it" really clarifies the term 'higher realm' up, which it was remember you, yourself, that used it?
It clarifies it to most people.
But according to the explanation you gave, then most people would NOT need it clarified because they supposedly ALREADY KNOW what it means.

The more we LOOK into this, the MORE contradictory it all becomes. Funny that.
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
You can't understand this for some reason, and project your inability onto everyone else.
This is about ONE of the times that you actually speak the Truth. YES, I can NOT understand what the term 'higher realm' means to you, especially considering the definition you gave for the term 'higher realm' was: it is, "what people usually mean by it".

Because you do NOT know WHY I can NOT understand "this" well it is because I do NOT know "what people usually mean by it". I OBVIOUSLY do NOT know "what people USUALLY mean by it" when I can NOT even get the definition of what it USUALLY means from just one person, who was, by the way, the one who USED the phrase in the first place here, in this forum.

Also, I have OBVIOUSLY, projected my inability to KNOW what that phrase means to you, or any one else. I have made that VERY CLEAR. By asking you to clarify, MEANS that I do NOT yet understand what YOUR definition is, and so I am LITERALLY ASKING YOU TO CLARIFY, for me.

I OBVIOUSLY will NOT understand what you mean by 'higher realm' NOR will I understand what people USUALLY mean by 'higher realm' UNTIL YOU and THEM tell me what you all mean when you use that phrase.


Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
The thing is that what is "beyond your realm" now, in the days when this is written, is NOT some thing that is beyond the human being realm in the absolute sense, forever more.

The 'realm' that you are alluding to is very near in the future, from when this is written, and it is a realm from where there is NO judging, in the sense that you adult human beings "judge" now. The watching, or observing, is ALREADY taking place, but there just is NO judging going that takes place in that realm.

Just like NO one is judging "another" in that realm, in the "future", the same NO one is judging you human beings, in the days of when this is being written. We ALREADY KNOW and UNDERSTAND WHY ALL human beings, from their coming into existence and forever more, DO what they do, so there is NO judging.

Once you adult human beings start to accept and take responsibility for the WRONG that you, yourselves, ARE DOING, are OPEN, Honest, and seriously Want to change, for the better, then EVERY thing starts being revealed, including the actual and real Nature of the Universe, Itself.
This is a belief. Do you have any evidence for it?
'What' is supposedly a "belief"?

I NEED to KNOW what the "this" is, as well as KNOW what the "it" is that you are referring to BEFORE I could properly and correctly answer your question here.

Age
Posts: 4101
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 3:17 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:47 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
OBVIOUSLY I KNOW what you are talking about.
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
I await you clarifying answer to my clarifying question.
if you know what I am talking about then why are you asking me clarifying questions?
Do you really think or believe that taking little snippets of what I say, and then TRYING TO portray that what I have said was in relation to some thing, which it was OBVIOUSLY NOT, is a very smart thing to do?

I said I OBVIOUSLY know what you are talking about in relation to one particular thing in relation to 'rhetorical questions'. If the readers LOOK BACK, then they will SEE that this is EXACTLY what I was referencing to.

Your very deceitful attempt at alluding to I OBVIOUSLY know what you are talking about in reference to EVERY thing you say and write just SHOWS how OBVIOUSLY deceitful a person you ARE and want to be, in order just to achieve the outcome that you want here in this forum, of which, for the unaware, is you so desperately WANT to look like you are far, far superior and smarter than "others" are.

I found that instead of using trickery and deceit, and you used HONESTY AND OPENNESS it will work much better for you. Maybe not in the short term, but in the long term it most DEFINITELY does.

Atla
Posts: 2569
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Atla » Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:07 pm
But according to the explanation you gave, then most people would NOT need it clarified because they supposedly ALREADY KNOW what it means.

The more we LOOK into this, the MORE contradictory it all becomes. Funny that.
You can't understand this for some reason, and project your inability onto everyone else.
This is about ONE of the times that you actually speak the Truth. YES, I can NOT understand what the term 'higher realm' means to you, especially considering the definition you gave for the term 'higher realm' was: it is, "what people usually mean by it".

Because you do NOT know WHY I can NOT understand "this" well it is because I do NOT know "what people usually mean by it". I OBVIOUSLY do NOT know "what people USUALLY mean by it" when I can NOT even get the definition of what it USUALLY means from just one person, who was, by the way, the one who USED the phrase in the first place here, in this forum.

Also, I have OBVIOUSLY, projected my inability to KNOW what that phrase means to you, or any one else. I have made that VERY CLEAR. By asking you to clarify, MEANS that I do NOT yet understand what YOUR definition is, and so I am LITERALLY ASKING YOU TO CLARIFY, for me.

I OBVIOUSLY will NOT understand what you mean by 'higher realm' NOR will I understand what people USUALLY mean by 'higher realm' UNTIL YOU and THEM tell me what you all mean when you use that phrase.
You said it was funny and contradictory, even though it wasn't, and then you found the resolution to the contradiction. (Thus contradicting yourself.)
Isn't that "funny"?
You also used "we" even though it was "you".
And why should your cognitive defects be obvious to everyone?
'What' is supposedly a "belief"?

I NEED to KNOW what the "this" is, as well as KNOW what the "it" is that you are referring to BEFORE I could properly and correctly answer your question here.
What you just wrote, all of it.
Why are you dodging the question again? Are you afraid of something?

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:17 pm
Do you really think or believe that...
Why do you believe that I have any beliefs?

I have no beliefs. Just like you.

Age
Posts: 4101
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sat May 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 pm
So, if you want to talk about 'rhetorical questions' with me, then you have to first tell me what is the definition you use for the word 'rhetorical' when you use the phrase 'rhetorical questions'?
This is a question from ignorance.
Does asking ALL clarifying questions come from "ignorance".

If yes, then I MUST BE coming from "ignorance" a LOT.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
The definition of "rhetorical" has nothing to do with the meaning of "rhetorical question".
Is this right?

If yes, then would you like to SHOW us what the actual difference is?

What is the definition of 'rhetorical' and what is the meaning of 'rhetorical question'?

Some readers would be most interested in you clarification here of how they NOTHING to do with one another.

You appear to KNOW things, by stating that you do, but until actual clarification is given, some might assume otherwise.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
I already told you what a rhetorical question is.
I KNOW you TRIED TO. I made that quite clear that you did 'that'. I even explained HOW you were misunderstanding my clarifying question and how that led you to mistakenly provide an example of a 'rhetorical question' instead. You MUST OF MISSED that part where I was explaining this also. By the way did you actually tell me what a 'rhetorical question' IS? Or, did you just provide an example of one?

Now that is some thing that could be said to have NOTHING to do with each other.

A definition of some thing is MUCH DIFFERENT from an example of the same thing.

You have SHOWN that you are completely and utterly incapable of providing the former, but have shown just an example instead.
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:50 pm
Can't you read?
OBVIOUSLY, I CAN read. I might be the slowest and do it the worst here, but I could NOT respond if I could NOT read. So, WHY would you ask such a question?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests