Einstein on the train

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:01 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:41 am The True Self KNOWS what thee Truth of things IS ALREADY, OBVIOUSLY.
What makes you think that the True Self knows anything?
But I do NOT think this. I KNOW this ALREADY.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:09 pm But anyway, to me, 'evidence' is the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
But you defined 'evidence' using the words 'facts' and 'information'!!!!!

I asked you to define "facts" and "information" and you didn't!

You can't just keep using more and more UNDEFINED WORDS and expect me to understand what you mean by 'evidence'!

We started off with one undefined word ('evidence') now we have TWO undefined words ('information' and 'facts'). You are making things worse!
Last edited by Logik on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:10 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:41 am The True Self KNOWS what thee Truth of things IS ALREADY, OBVIOUSLY.
How?

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:08 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:05 pm But these words do NOT "need" defining
WE are communicating.
YOU are using words I do not understand.

Communicate their meaning to me.
I have. You said you would stop asking when a word does NOT need defining. I have already informed you that words do NOT need defining, obviously. Therefore, how honest or dishonest your character is is EXPRESSED and SHOWN by your actions or inaction here now.
Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:08 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:05 pm IF you are an honest person, then you will stop asking me to define words. But,
If you do keep asking me to define words, then you are a dishonest person.
I don't know what you mean by "honest" and "dishonest". I just don't understand what you are saying to me - so I am asking.
You are asking what exactly?

If the Truth be KNOWN. You, OBVIOUSLY, are NOT asking any thing here. This can be CLEARLY SEEN.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:16 pm I have. You said you would stop asking when a word does NOT need defining. I have already informed you that words do NOT need defining, obviously. Therefore, how honest or dishonest your character is is EXPRESSED and SHOWN by your actions or inaction here now.
What nonsense!

Do you want to communicate or not?!?!

How are WE going to communicate if YOU can't even explain 'evidence' ('facts' and 'information') to me!!!

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:11 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:09 pm But anyway, to me, 'evidence' is the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
But you defined 'evidence' using the words 'facts' and 'information'!!!!!

I asked you to define "facts" and "information" and you didn't!

You can't just keep using more and more UNDEFINED WORDS and expect me to understand what you mean by 'evidence'!

We started off with one undefined word ('evidence') now we have TWO undefined words ('information' and 'facts'). You are making things worse!
HOW am I supposedly making this worse?

YOU call me a "fucking liar", for a reason, and then YOU PRODUCE the ACTUAL EVIDENCE, yourself, which PROVES that I did NOT liar at all. So, who IS making things worse, for them self here?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:12 pm
How?
By KNOWING what EVERY one could agree with.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:20 pm

How?
Most humans wouldn't agree with it.
What if all those known things are just the thoughts of you, the human?

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:17 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:16 pm I have. You said you would stop asking when a word does NOT need defining. I have already informed you that words do NOT need defining, obviously. Therefore, how honest or dishonest your character is is EXPRESSED and SHOWN by your actions or inaction here now.
What nonsense!

Do you want to communicate or not?!?!
The answer to that is a resounding NO. Especially NOT like this. As I already explained to you, you are getting beyond ridiculous now.
Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:17 pmHow are WE going to communicate if YOU can't even explain 'evidence' ('facts' and 'information') to me!!!
But I do NOT want to communicate with you like this here.

This is a thread about a book, in which is states that the Universe is getting bigger.

Whereas, you WANT to discuss things of NOT such topic. You are TRYING TO prove a point about some thing different.

Here is an idea, how about you start a thread on how you can NEVER understand ANY of what "another" says because you can NEVER figure out what the "other" is actually meaning through and by the actual words that they use. And, then ALL of those who WANT to discuss that with you will then join you in that thread.

In this thread, however, I WANT to be informed of what 'evidence' a person has that the Universe is expanding and getting bigger, that is; IF that is what they really assume, believe and/or say is happening. I want to be made aware of the FACT that PROVES that this is really happening.

You OBVIOUSLY do NOT want to discuss 'this'. You instead want to PRETEND to be LEARNING what words mean because you some how BELIEVE that you can then SHOW some thing hat will prove some point about some thing.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:25 pm
How?
YOU are OBVIOUSLY NOT reading the ACTUAL words I write.

MAYBE it is BETTER to CAPITALIZE some words so that they CAN be SEEN, contrary to popular belief.

I NEVER said that human WOULD agree. The OBVIOUS TRUTH IS some ADULT human beings WILL NOT agree with some things.

Also, what IS "it", which you TALK ABOUT HERE?

And, HOW do you KNOW "most humans would NOT agree with "IT"?
Atla wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:25 pmWhat if all those known things are just the thoughts of you, the human?
WHAT are you TALKING about now?

From what you have written here you have NOT understood ANY thing I wrote. AND, I ONLY wrote eight words.

INSTEAD of ASSUMING some things WHY NOT ask some things INSTEAD. That way you CAN and WILL UNDERSTAND.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm The answer to that is a resounding NO. Especially NOT like this. As I already explained to you, you are getting beyond ridiculous now.
Why do you BELIEVE that I am getting 'beyond ridiculous'?
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm But I do NOT want to communicate with you like this here.

This is a thread about a book, in which is states that the Universe is getting bigger.
Yes... I also asked you to define 'universe'. You didn't do that either.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:19 pm HOW am I supposedly making this worse?

YOU call me a "fucking liar", for a reason, and then YOU PRODUCE the ACTUAL EVIDENCE, yourself, which PROVES that I did NOT liar at all. So, who IS making things worse, for them self here?
You used TWO undefined words ( 'facts' and 'information') to define ONE undefined word ( 'evidence' ).

Until you define 'facts' and 'information' you haven't defined 'evidence'.

So it is obvious to EVERYBODY watching. Here. That you DID NOT define 'evidence'.
Last edited by Logik on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:25 pm

YOU are OBVIOUSLY NOT reading the ACTUAL words I write.

MAYBE it is BETTER to CAPITALIZE some words so that they CAN be SEEN, contrary to popular belief.

I NEVER said that human WOULD agree. The OBVIOUS TRUTH IS some ADULT human beings WILL NOT agree with some things.

Also, what IS "it", which you TALK ABOUT HERE?

And, HOW do you KNOW "most humans would NOT agree with "IT"?
Atla wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:25 pmWhat if all those known things are just the thoughts of you, the human?
WHAT are you TALKING about now?

From what you have written here you have NOT understood ANY thing I wrote. AND, I ONLY wrote eight words.

INSTEAD of ASSUMING some things WHY NOT ask some things INSTEAD. That way you CAN and WILL UNDERSTAND.
Again: why do you believe that you know what every one could agree with?

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm The answer to that is a resounding NO. Especially NOT like this. As I already explained to you, you are getting beyond ridiculous now.
Why do you BELIEVE that I am getting 'beyond ridiculous'?
But I neither BELIEVE nor DISBELIEVE any thing.

Also, I have ALREADY provided the EVIDENCE for what I said, 'You are getting beyond ridiculous'.

Did you MISS that? Or, did you just NOT read that as well as ALL of my other writings, which you appear to have NOT read at all, also.
Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm [
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm But I do NOT want to communicate with you like this here.

Yes... I also asked you to define 'universe'. You didn't do that either.
SURELY this could NOT get any more ridiculous.

You asked me to defined the word 'Universe'. I said, if I recall correctly, ALL-THERE-IS or Everything.

So, I DID define 'Universe' for you.

Do you have the onset of alzhiemers? Or, do you really just NOT read what I write. I find what you are doing NOT very polite, especially considering that it is YOU who is asking me to define words FOR YOU, and you can NOT even recognize that I DO DO IT. Or, is there some thing else going on here, which would be better if we were made aware of?
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:46 pm You asked me to defined the word 'Universe'. I said, if I recall correctly, ALL-THERE-IS or Everything.

So, I DID define 'Universe' for you.
No you haven't!

You have used TWO NEW UNDEFINED WORDS: 'ALL' and "EVERYTHING' while attempting to define 'Universe'.

Until you sufficiently define 'ALL' and "EVERYTHING' you can't say that you have defined 'UNIVERSE' either!