Einstein on the train

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:05 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:01 pm So, you KNOW how to communicate in the "RIGHT" way and say that it is done by defining ALL the words one uses. YET, you have made it clear that you use your OWN specific definitions for the words you use, and when asked for that specific definition, which you made clear you have on a particular word, you completely and utterly refused to. So, the RIGHT way is define the words you use but you will NOT. So, do you communicate the RIGHT way OR the WRONG way?

Are you at least able to define that for us here now?

Also and by the way as I wonder you DID NOT admit that you were NOT telling the truth before nor DID YOU RESPOND to what I actually wrote and questioned you about. Your continual complete inability to answer my clarifying questions leaves me in less doubt each time about your true intentions here. You ask me about what I would accept as sufficient evidence for the expansion of space. I TELL YOU, yet you completely ignore ALL of that, and then go on to ask me to define the word 'evidence'. Remember it was you who WANTED me to answer a question regarding the word 'evidence', but you then expect me to define the very words that you, yourself, use and bring up. All appears rather VERY contradictory to me.
Non-sequitur. You asked for evidence. I don't know what you are asking for.

Define 'evidence'.
Non-sequitur.

If you do NOT know what I am asking for, then OBVIOUSLY do NOT answer. How OBVIOUSLY SIMPLE is that?

I also ONLY asked for EVIDENCE from those that SAY 'the Universe is expanding'. You would NEVER say any such thing because you have your own agenda here, and putting forward any VIEW, which could be questioned is NOT some thing that you like to do.

I found it better to NOT ask for some thing that you do NOT even want anyway.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:15 pm Non-sequitur.

If you do NOT know what I am asking for, then OBVIOUSLY do NOT answer. How OBVIOUSLY SIMPLE is that?

I also ONLY asked for EVIDENCE from those that SAY 'the Universe is expanding'. You would NEVER say any such thing because you have your own agenda here, and putting forward any VIEW, which could be questioned is NOT some thing that you like to do.

Don't lie!

You said you are here to learn to communicate.
I want to help you learn to communicate.

Communicate to me what you mean by "evidence".
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Hubble discovered in I929 that the Universe was expanding due to the red shift of the furthest galaxies
And this has consistently been found to be true since then because it is based on all available evidence

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:21 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:15 pm Non-sequitur.

Don't lie!

You said you are here to learn to communicate.
I want to help you learn to communicate.

Communicate to me what you mean by "evidence".
WHERE is the supposed 'lie'?

WHEN you produce that, then you will KNOW what I mean by 'evidence'.

Also, WHY do you WANT me to define the words that YOU use? You did, after all, just ask me a very similar question in another thread.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:31 pm WHEN you produce that, then you will KNOW what I mean by 'evidence'.
Why can't you just communicate to me what you mean by 'evidence'?

If you communicate it to me THEN I can produce it!
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:10 pm Now you are just getting beyond ridiculous.
Am I?
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:10 pm Bringing up questions like you have here is just one of those very tiring examples, which people resort to when they have run out of ideas to back up and support their OWN assumptions and beliefs.
So tell us why you BELIEVE in the universe then.

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:43 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:10 pm Now you are just getting beyond ridiculous.
Am I?
Yes, as evidenced below.
Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:43 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:10 pm Bringing up questions like you have here is just one of those very tiring examples, which people resort to when they have run out of ideas to back up and support their OWN assumptions and beliefs.
So tell us why you BELIEVE in the universe then.
But i do NOT BELIEVE in the Universe.

I have INFORMED you, countless times now, that I neither believe nor disbelieve any thing. YET, you still use the 'BELIEVE' or 'BELIEF' words in relation to me. This is MORE evidence of being beyond ridiculous now. You just can NOT seem to grasp, comprehend, and understand that I do NOT BELIEVE things. I hope this could NOT get any more ridiculous.

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:34 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:31 pm WHEN you produce that, then you will KNOW what I mean by 'evidence'.
Why can't you just communicate to me what you mean by 'evidence'?
But I can. It is a VERY SIMPLE and EASY thing to do.
Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:34 pmIf you communicate it to me THEN I can produce it!
But I can produce it.

WHY do you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE I can NOT?
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:52 pm Yes, as evidenced below.
I have no idea what you mean. You still haven't defined 'evidence'
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:54 pm But I can. It is a VERY SIMPLE and EASY thing to do.

I neither ASSUME nor BELIEVE whether you can or can't communicate what 'evidence' is.

I know that at this very moment you have failed to communicated it to me.

This is an OBVIOUS TRUTH.

I do NOT KNOW WHY you refuse to communicate what me.

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:55 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:52 pm Yes, as evidenced below.
I have no idea what you mean. You still haven't defined 'evidence'
If you still have no idea what I mean by the word 'evidence', then I will give you an example of what I mean by 'evidence'. If you STILL have NO IDEA what I mean by 'evidence', AFTER THAT, then just let me know and I will find a way so you CAN and WILL understand. You asked me if you were getting beyond ridiculous. I said, Yes, as evidenced below.

Because you have a very strong tendency to MISS what I write, or just NOT read the actual words that I write, so I will repeat them for you. Just to make it clear for you now, because you are very slow in understanding, an example of what evidence means to me is, in regards to you getting beyond ridiculous is:

You KEEP asking me why I BELIEVE things, when I have CLEARLY INFORMED YOU, on COUNTLESS OCCASIONS NOW, that I neither BELIEVE nor DISBELIEVE things. Now, you, ASKING ME questions regarding what I BELIEVE, is EVIDENCE (for when I said, Yes you are getting beyond ridiculous now).

Do you STILL have NO IDEA what 'evidence' means, to me?
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:18 pm Do you STILL have NO IDEA what 'evidence' means, to me?
How would I come to understand your meaning when you haven't communicated it yet?

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:57 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:54 pm But I can. It is a VERY SIMPLE and EASY thing to do.

I neither ASSUME nor BELIEVE whether you can or can't communicate what 'evidence' is.
Okay that is great. You are finally learning.
Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:57 pmI know that at this very moment you have failed to communicated it to me.
Or, maybe I HAVE, and you have just MISSED it, MISUNDERSTOOD it, or maybe you just plainly MISINTERPRETED it. Or, maybe some thing else.
Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:57 pmThis is an OBVIOUS TRUTH.
Yes it is VERY OBVIOUSLY TRUE.
Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:57 pmI do NOT KNOW WHY you refuse to communicate what me.
But I have NEVER refused to communicate with you.

WHERE do you think, assume, or believe that I 'refused' to communicate with you?
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:23 pm But I have NEVER refused to communicate with you.
Well, I asked you to define "evidence" quite a few posts back and you still haven't done it.

Your continued avoidance of addressing my clarifying question means "refusal to communicate" to me.
Last edited by Logik on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:21 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:18 pm Do you STILL have NO IDEA what 'evidence' means, to me?
How would I come to understand your meaning when you haven't communicated it yet?
But I have communicated it ALREADY. If you can UNDERSTAND it is another matter. If you FAILED to receive the communication, which I send you, then that means that it MUST BE on MY PART and so MY FAULT ONLY, and therefore I have to learn how to communicate BETTER.

Did you read ALL of the words that I wrote in regards to this?

Maybe if you EXPLAIN WHERE EXACTLY you consider the FAILING of MY communication IS EXACTLY, then I COULD IMPROVE communicating BETTER, with YOU anyway.