Contradictions in Thermodynamics; Perpetual Motion through Angulature

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Contradictions in Thermodynamics; Perpetual Motion through Angulature

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:16 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:12 pm Curve:

"verb (used with object), curved, curv·ing.
to bend in a curve; cause to take the course of a curve."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaedrus_(dialogue)

Bend:

"verb (used with object), bent or (Archaic) bend·ed; bend·ing.
to force (an object, especially a long or thin one) from a straight form into a curved or angular one, or from a curved or angular form into some different form: to bend an iron rod into a hoop.

to direct or turn in a particular direction: to bend one's energies to the task."
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bend?s=t

The formation of angles, in an material, causes a relative point of equilibrium that bends the space through which it exists by directed entropy/negentropy.
I asked you to decribe it, not define it.

So many different curves! And that's just in 2 dimensions.

Describe each one.

sketch1550693549897.png
And this is why I am against computer programming over standard self-reflection: It makes people dumber.

Why:

"I asked you to describe it, not define it"

"an exact statement or description of the nature, scope, or meaning of something."

http://www.bing.com/search?q=define+def ... BDB10C9DF1

Kids this is how you behave when you live a hedonistic lifestyle...you become a dumb pig. Why...definition is description.

Even the nature of "definition" is subject to further definition where description is just a variation of the same thing...trillema's prove this.

Each curve is described "as is" by its existence alone as they are symbols. To describe one symbol through another results in the trillema; hence you result in the very same problem you are trying to avoid considering all symbolism, even the nature of logical definition itself, is subject to spatial axioms.

You can argue there are so many different curves, but you are still left with the common fact they are all curves and are defined or "described" by there existence alone.

It is a fault question considering the question itself is dependent upon the triad/trillema which is rooted in space.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:28 pm And this is why I am against computer programming over standard self-reflection: It makes people dumber.

Why:

"an exact statement or description of the nature, scope, or meaning of something."

Kids this is how you behave when you live a hedonistic lifestyle...you become a dumb pig. Why...definition is description.

Even the nature of "definition" is subject to further definition where description is just a variation of the same thing...trillema's prove this.

Each curve is described "as is" by its existence alone as they are symbols. To describe one symbol through another results in the trillema; hence you result in the very same problem you are trying to avoid considering all symbolism, even the nature of logical definition itself, is subject to spatial axioms.

You can argue there are so many different curves, but you are still left with the common fact they are all curves and are defined or "described" by there existence alone.

It is a fault question considering the question itself is dependent upon the triad/trillema which is rooted in space.
And this is how a dumb metaphysician misses the point. Between the definition of a "curve" which describes the broad concept - the set of ALL curves and the precise description of any particular curve.

Funny how the curve that is "defined or described by its existence alone" can be the output of a Mathematical equation.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:01 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:28 pm And this is why I am against computer programming over standard self-reflection: It makes people dumber.

Why:

And this is how a dumb metaphysician misses the point. Between the definition of a "curve" which describes the broad concept - the set of ALL curves and the precise description of any particular curve.

Funny how the curve that is "defined or described by its existence alone" can be the output of a Mathematical equation.
Actually that "output" requires a prior linear input, thus that equation where the input alternates to another input which alternates to another output is strictly alternation. Alternation is the foundation of curvature: one direction than an opposite symmetrical one, etc. So your equation is subject to the base foundation of curvature: alternation.

As to your "description of a particular curve" if there are infinite curves you are asking for infinite descriptions and the foundation of "finiteness" you arguing is actually contradicting the standard you set.

I have an idea, why don't you pat yourself on the back for teaching little kid's (who can't think for themselves) to think for themselves by doing exactly what you say and learning how to send pictures of curves to strangers.

Even "you" are just subject to basic law of replication. You are just replicating yourself through the kid's and telling everyone how generous you are LOL!!!.

You do understand, you contribute little of value here right? I mean people "hate" me, but a few agree, and most just don't care. But you keep talking about lambda calculus, when the basic foundations of arithmetic and algebra (which Lambda Calculus requires) are full of contradictions.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:16 pm You do understand, you contribute little of value here right? I mean people "hate" me, but a few agree, and most just don't care. But you keep talking about lambda calculus, when the basic foundations of arithmetic and algebra (which Lambda Calculus requires) are full of contradictions.
You really don't get it. Cause and effect.

The root cause of contradictions are semantic, grammatical and syntactic errors in one's logical argument.

When you remove semantic errors.
When you remove grammatical errors.
When you remove syntactic errors.

Contradictions disappear!

It is literally impossible to write a contradictory logical expression in Lambda calculus!
Not "if you tried hard enough", not if you intentionally misinterpret A as B.
Not if you developed your own grammar in which 1 = 1 is False.

It's impossible. Contradictions are linguistic errors. Inconsistencies. That's it!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:19 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:16 pm You do understand, you contribute little of value here right? I mean people "hate" me, but a few agree, and most just don't care. But you keep talking about lambda calculus, when the basic foundations of arithmetic and algebra (which Lambda Calculus requires) are full of contradictions.
You really don't get it. Cause and effect.

The root cause of contradictions are semantic, grammatical and syntactic errors in one's logical argument.

When you remove semantic errors.
When you remove grammatical errors.
When you remove syntactic errors.

Contradictions disappear!

It is literally impossible to write a contradictory logical expression in Lambda calculus!
Not "if you tried hard enough", not if you intentionally misinterpret A as B.
Not if you developed your own grammar in which 1 = 1 is False.

It's impossible. Contradictions are linguistic errors. Inconsistencies. That's it!
You really don't get it...cause and effect is premised as a contradiction because it is dualistic, please stop talking out of your ass. We get it...type theory, create a computer to solve everything, "man is measurer, but we need computers"...etc.

Is there anything I missed or are you just going to argue everything in a progressively expanding circle...like the prime triad observes?
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:30 pm You really don't get it...cause and effect is premised as a contradiction because it is dualistic, please stop talking out of your ass. We get it...type theory, create a computer to solve everything, "man is measurer, but we need computers"...etc.

Is there anything I missed or are you just going to argue everything in a progressively expanding circle...like the prime triad observes?
Lol what? You get nothing.

Type theory is like a paint brush. It's a tool for expression and synthesis!

I am not telling you what to paint with it.

Observe that you still have been unable to communicate your prime triad to anybody else...
About 800 million people speak Type Theory.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:43 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:30 pm You really don't get it...cause and effect is premised as a contradiction because it is dualistic, please stop talking out of your ass. We get it...type theory, create a computer to solve everything, "man is measurer, but we need computers"...etc.

Lol what? You get nothing.

Type theory is like a paint brush. It's a tool for expression and synthesis!

I am not telling you what to paint with it.

Observe that you still have been unable to communicate your prime triad to anybody else...
About 800 million people speak Type Theory.
So what you are saying is that your identity is about making up stuff? Like the probabilities you sell? You do understand that you just claimed all you are doing is selling paint brushes and that all your truth is just made up.

Actually you understand the Munchausseen Trillema? Just invert it.

As a matter of fact this thread; observes it quite well:

Language as geometric
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=25531

Space is the foundation for all phenomenon...it is what you exist through.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 am So what you are saying is that your identity is about making up stuff? Like the probabilities you sell? You do understand that you just claimed all you are doing is selling paint brushes and that all your truth is just made up.
So what you are doing is strawmanning me again.

My identity is my name, my culture, my history, my experiences, my dreams.
Yes. Truth is made up. Truth-seeking is a religion. And that's the truth.

There's no gold pot at the end of the rainbow. No confetti and celebrations.
It's about the journey not the destination (or some other tired cliche)

The paintbrush is so that you can construct models/draw pictures of how you experience the world. That's what science does.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 am Space is the foundation for all phenomenon...it is what you exist through.
Spacetime...
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:14 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 am So what you are saying is that your identity is about making up stuff? Like the probabilities you sell? You do understand that you just claimed all you are doing is selling paint brushes and that all your truth is just made up.
So what you are doing is strawmanning me again.

My identity is my name, my culture, my history, my experiences, my dreams.
Yes. Truth is made up. Truth-seeking is a religion. And that's the truth.

There's no gold pot at the end of the rainbow. No confetti and celebrations.
It's about the journey not the destination (or some other tired cliche)

The paintbrush is so that you can construct models/draw pictures of how you experience the world. That's what science does.

So what you are saying is you are just made up? What I don't get is that if truth is made up, and the munchausseen trillema is a truth that is made up which completely evaporates everything you claim...then in effect you are just a sophist blowing hot wind and all the things you accuse other's of your are the exact same.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 am Space is the foundation for all phenomenon...it is what you exist through.
Spacetime...
Contradiction, time is an approximation of a unified space through many spaces.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:25 am So what you are saying is you are just made up? What I don't get is that if truth is made up, and the munchausseen trillema is a truth that is made up which completely evaporates everything you claim...then in effect you are just a sophist blowing hot wind and all the things you accuse other's of your are the exact same.
The language used to describe "me" is made up.

Symbols. Logic. Metaphysics. it's all LANGUAGE.

Stop for 20 seconds. Look at the world. Observe it. Without saying ANYTHING about it.

That is the domain of experience.

The moment you begin to express/narrate those 20 seconds. That is the domain of symbols and self-expression.

Your experience of the sky is what it is.

That we chose to call it "BLUE" is as arbitrary as if we had chosen to call it "TOMATO".

The sign used to speak about the thing is not the thing.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:32 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:25 am So what you are saying is you are just made up? What I don't get is that if truth is made up, and the munchausseen trillema is a truth that is made up which completely evaporates everything you claim...then in effect you are just a sophist blowing hot wind and all the things you accuse other's of your are the exact same.
The language used to describe "me" is made up.

Symbols. Logic. Metaphysics. it's all LANGUAGE.

Stop for 20 seconds. Look at the world. Observe it. Without saying ANYTHING about it.

That is the domain of experience.

The moment you begin to express/narrate those 20 seconds. That is the domain of symbols and self-expression.

Your experience of the sky is what it is.

That we chose to call it "BLUE" is as arbitrary as if we had chosen to call it "TOMATO".

The sign used to speak about the thing is not the thing.
Empty your mind of experience and you are left with space, all experience is a result of being folding from nothingness where nothingness cancels itself out as it is nothing.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:37 am Empty your mind of experience and you are left with space, all experience is a result of being folding from nothingness where nothingness cancels itself out as it is nothing.
Since you can't empty your mind of experience you are just speculating.

And since you can't experience non-experience you can't describe what a mind emptied from experience feels like.
You can't experience nothing either so that too is empty verbiage.

Experience is stuck with you.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:43 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:37 am Empty your mind of experience and you are left with space, all experience is a result of being folding from nothingness where nothingness cancels itself out as it is nothing.
Since you can't empty your mind of experience you are just speculating.

And since you can't experience non-experience you can't describe what a mind emptied from experience feels like.
You can't experience nothing either so that too is empty verbiage.

Experience is stuck with you.
If you emptied your mind of experience you wouldn't remember as "nothing" is there...the proof is in forgetting observed by the multiplicity of memories.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

LMFAO! Pyramidal perpetual motion energy machines now.

You want to make a pyramidal shaped bird house to put all those cuckoos in.

Come on JohnD don't disappoint me, mention Orgone Energy you know you want to.
Logik

Post by Logik »

There path of Truth seems like a hair-thin tight-rope between the ways of philosophical sophistry and magical thinking.

Ever so difficult to avoid falling off on either side.