''TIME'' - definitions.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
socrat44
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:20 pm

''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by socrat44 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:37 am

''TIME'' - definitions.
=
Can ''Time'' exist without matter ?
No.
Therefore, the right definition of ''time'' is to say: ''Gravity-time''
We have Earth ''gravity-time''.
Another planets have their own ''gravity-time''
From ''gravity-time'' is possible to create another definitions of ''time''
( atomic time-clock , biological-time, local-time, psychological-time . . . . )
=====
D - TIME.jpg
D - TIME.jpg (5.37 KiB) Viewed 655 times

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3425
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by attofishpi » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:31 pm

socrat44 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:37 am
''TIME'' - definitions.
=
Can ''Time'' exist without matter ?
No.
Therefore, the right definition of ''time'' is to say: ''Gravity-time''
We have Earth ''gravity-time''.
Another planets have their own ''gravity-time''
From ''gravity-time'' is possible to create another definitions of ''time''
( atomic time-clock , biological-time, local-time, psychological-time . . . . )
Ok. What is your point here?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:47 am

socrat44 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:37 am
''TIME'' - definitions.
=
Can ''Time'' exist without matter ?
No.
Therefore, the right definition of ''time'' is to say: ''Gravity-time''
We have Earth ''gravity-time''.
Another planets have their own ''gravity-time''
From ''gravity-time'' is possible to create another definitions of ''time''
( atomic time-clock , biological-time, local-time, psychological-time . . . . )
=====
D - TIME.jpg
Algebraic expression of time thread in math section gives one possible definition.

User avatar
bahman
Posts: 2451
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by bahman » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:28 pm

socrat44 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:37 am
''TIME'' - definitions.
=
Can ''Time'' exist without matter ?
No.
Therefore, the right definition of ''time'' is to say: ''Gravity-time''
We have Earth ''gravity-time''.
Another planets have their own ''gravity-time''
From ''gravity-time'' is possible to create another definitions of ''time''
( atomic time-clock , biological-time, local-time, psychological-time . . . . )
=====
D - TIME.jpg
Time is an entity which allows change to happen with specific rate.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3264
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by HexHammer » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:35 pm

Time can exist without matter, but are manipulated by matter.

User avatar
Cerveny
Posts: 575
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by Cerveny » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:32 pm

socrat44 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:37 am
''TIME'' - definitions.
=
Can ''Time'' exist without matter ?
No.
Therefore, the right definition of ''time'' is to say: ''Gravity-time''
We have Earth ''gravity-time''.
Another planets have their own ''gravity-time''
From ''gravity-time'' is possible to create another definitions of ''time''
( atomic time-clock , biological-time, local-time, psychological-time . . . . )
=====
D - TIME.jpg
Hi Socratus, you should not omit the (physical) space, the matter is only a damaged/scarred space:)

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:44 am

Any definition of time requires ths progressive nature of time to fully define it; hence time by definition requires a form of continual progress.

By default this leads us to the munchauseen trillema, while dually giving a constant understanding of time as strictly linear space itself;

hence time by definition is "definition" and acts as it's own proof this reflecting certain intuitive axioms such as "time will tell", "time will give us proof", "time heals (reforming as an act of defining a deficiency in health) all wounds", etc.

Atla
Posts: 2490
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by Atla » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:42 am

socrat44 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:37 am
''TIME'' - definitions.
=
Can ''Time'' exist without matter ?
No.
Therefore, the right definition of ''time'' is to say: ''Gravity-time''
We have Earth ''gravity-time''.
Another planets have their own ''gravity-time''
From ''gravity-time'' is possible to create another definitions of ''time''
( atomic time-clock , biological-time, local-time, psychological-time . . . . )
=====
D - TIME.jpg
Time was replaced by spacetime in 1905.

socrat44
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by socrat44 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:58 am

Cerveny wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:32 pm
socrat44 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:37 am
''TIME'' - definitions.
=
Can ''Time'' exist without matter ?
No.
Therefore, the right definition of ''time'' is to say: ''Gravity-time''
We have Earth ''gravity-time''.
Another planets have their own ''gravity-time''
From ''gravity-time'' is possible to create another definitions of ''time''
( atomic time-clock , biological-time, local-time, psychological-time . . . . )
=====
Hi Socratus, you should not omit the (physical) space,
the matter is only a damaged/scarred space:)
Gravity-masses creates the physical space.
Without gravity-masses there isn't physical-space:
- remains only an absolute Minkowski 4-D space
without gravity masses.
M.jpg
M.jpg (6.3 KiB) Viewed 505 times

or a negative Pseudo-Euclidean space
P-S.jpg
P-S.jpg (6.23 KiB) Viewed 505 times

But in my opinion so called ''Pseudo-Euclidean space''
without gravity-masses must be as flat 2-D as real 2-D Euclidean space
Euclidean space.jpg
Euclidean space.jpg (4.25 KiB) Viewed 505 times
====
P.S.
'' A world without masses, without electrons, without an
electromagnetic field is an empty world. Such an empty
world is flat. But if masses appear, if charged particles
appear, if an electromagnetic field appears then our world
becomes curved. Its geometry is Riemannian, that is, non- Euclidian.''
/ Book 'Albert Einstein', the page 116, by Leopold Infeld. /
=====

User avatar
Cerveny
Posts: 575
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by Cerveny » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 am

We can consider two kind of “spaces” - mathematical (abstract idea, where attribute “empty” does not give a sense) and physical, what is a real object that, as such, can not be “empty” - rather let say, it is homogenous, smooth. It has real, measureble properties. It can be eletrically, magnetically, gravitaionally polarised (accept several kinds energy), it is a medium that alowes to accept, objectivize/present and move a matter, hence it should have/share the same base with a matter.

As for your/relativistic Future, if it existed, it must have unlimite size, even in case, from event of beginning our Universe (BB), if it exists we should see it, if it exists, the whole Universe could not have any sense. Forget special theory of relativity, please, it is mostly obsolete, empty, sterile, wrong koncept:(

socrat44
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: ''TIME'' - definitions.

Post by socrat44 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:16 am

Cerveny wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 am
Forget special theory of relativity, please, it is mostly obsolete, empty, sterile, wrong concept
Ha, ha, ha . . .
===

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests