Gravity as Quantum Entanglement

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Gravity as Quantum Entanglement

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Mass is with out form. It is measured according to its resistance to acceleration (accelation occurs through direction as an object cannot accelerate without direction) with this acceleration giving it form through volume. Mass as formed through volume observes the acceleration of the mass as volume necessitates volume as having mass.

Volume is accelerated Mass as form.

The gravitational pull of volume occurs through its mass, as this gravity is a pulling together of volume as form through as vacuum of no form. Volume is pulled through mass, with mass acting as a vacuum or void. This causes a further acceleration of the volume further giving volume to further mass where gravity effectively cancels itself out perpetually resulting in a cycle.

Density as volume and mass is a localization of this cycle of volume and mass respectively observing volume and mass existing in proportion due to there ratio of one to another. An object of with a density relatively high in mass will have a greater grativational pull, while a density relatively higher in volume will have less of a gravitational pull but will be pulled towards an object, through gravity, that has a higher ratio of mass to volume.

Mass can be associated with 0d point space acting as a boundless field, where gravity is one of the foundational points (pardon the pun) for quantum entanglement. This gravity, through mass, observes itself as a inversive by nature where volume alternates between a state of unity and multiplicity that is foundational to its structure.

This inversive quality of Gravity, present through all volume and density because of the inherent mass they contain, acts as a perpetual field within all matter necessiting a form of quantum entanglement associated through void.

Matter is mass as formless void, volume as this formless void canceling itself out into directed movement through acceleration and density as the cycling of volume and mass maintaining both.

Matter is tri-fold in nature and reflects the basic 0d point, 1d line, and 2d Circle as the foundation for the defintion of God. Matter is an approximation of God, an image, that does not exist on its own terms but rather as an extension.
gaffo

Re: Gravity as Quantum Entanglement

Post by gaffo »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:10 pm Mass is with out form. It is measured according to its resistance to acceleration (accelation occurs through direction as an object cannot accelerate without direction) with this acceleration giving it form through volume. Mass as formed through volume observes the acceleration of the mass as volume necessitates volume as having mass.

The gravitational pull of volume occurs through its mass, as this gravity is a pulling together of volume as form through as vacuum of no form. Volume is pulled through mass, with mass acting as a vacuum or void. This causes a further acceleration of the volume further giving volume to further mass where gravity effectively cancels itself out perpetually resulting in a cycle.

Density as volume and mass is a localization of this cycle of volume and mass respectively observing volume and mass existing in proportion due to there ratio of one to another. An object of with a density relatively high in mass will have a greater grativational pull, while a density relatively higher in volume will have less of a gravitational pull but will be pulled towards an object, through gravity, that has a higher ratio of mass to volume.

Mass can be associated with 0d point space acting as a boundless field, where gravity is one of the foundational points (pardon the pun) for quantum entanglement. This gravity, through mass, observes itself as a inversive by nature where volume alternates between a state of unity and multiplicity that is foundational to its structure.

This inversive quality of Gravity, present through all volume and density because of the inherent mass they contain, acts as a perpetual field within all matter necessiting a form of quantum entanglement associated through void.

Matter is mass as formless void, volume as this formless void canceling itself out into directed movement through acceleration and density as the cycling of volume and mass maintaining both.

Matter is tri-fold in nature and reflects the basic 0d point, 1d line, and 2d Circle as the foundation for the defintion of God. Matter is an approximation of God, an image, that does not exist on its own terms but rather as an extension.
nice word salad.

no clue what you said a above, but sounds nice.

carry on.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

gaffo wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:03 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:10 pm Mass is with out form. It is measured according to its resistance to acceleration (accelation occurs through direction as an object cannot accelerate without direction) with this acceleration giving it form through volume. Mass as formed through volume observes the acceleration of the mass as volume necessitates volume as having mass.

nice word salad.

no clue what you said a above, but sounds nice.

carry on.
Wow you are going through every post venting your frustration, and inability to even single out a phrase and explain why "x" is wrong.

Predictable, carry on...

But the real question is...if all I am doing is looping your own words on you, am I the predictable one or you?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I'm dumb.

if you deem it worthy to re-word post of thread, i might - given my limited intellect - may contribute.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

gaffo wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:06 am I'm dumb.

if you deem it worthy to re-word post of thread, i might - given my limited intellect - may contribute.
We can start by asking what is "mass", "volume" and "density".
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:31 pm

dense people go deaf from too much volume

no mas

-Imp
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

well mass is a product of volume and density.

density is "mass per measure of volume"

mass can be measured as "density per volume"

.......what were we talking about again?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

gaffo wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:06 am

well mass is a product of volume and density.

density is "mass per measure of volume"

mass can be measured as "density per volume"

.......what were we talking about again?
Yes we know all those these things through equations. But what is "mass"? What is "volume"? What is "density?" without relating these definitions to the cycling of the above? (even though you are correct.)