Big Bang and Black Hole.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
socratus
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by socratus » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:42 am

Big Bang and Black Hole.
==..
1.
The big bang theory describes the creation of everything
in the universe. ... In just a few seconds, the expansion
caused the singularity to stretch out all across ...
http://why-sci.com/big-bang/
2.
The Black Hole That Birthed the Big Bang
/ By Niayesh Afshordi, Robert B. Mann, Razieh Pourhasan on July 15, 2014 /
http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... -big-bang/
=======.
1 big bang created the universe
2 black hole ate all masses of big bang’s universe
3 after X-time black hole through far away all BB mass as a singular point
4 new mass – energy cycle began
=====..
“ So I hope you accept Nature as She is — absurd.”
Book. QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
Page 10, by Richard Feynman. Published: 1985.
================…
Attachments
BH = BB.png
BH = BB.png (105.43 KiB) Viewed 2293 times

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 4389
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by Greta » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:38 pm

Many observers figure that the most likely explanation for the big bang is that it's a white hole at the other end of a black hole of another universe. Not sure what happens with relativities, though.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by Dalek Prime » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:07 pm

Greta wrote:Many observers figure that the most likely explanation for the big bang is that it's a white hole at the other end of a black hole of another universe. Not sure what happens with relativities, though.
Nuh uh. It's a pink hole. You're not fooling me, Greta. :wink:

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 4389
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by Greta » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:44 am

Dalek Prime wrote:
Greta wrote:Many observers figure that the most likely explanation for the big bang is that it's a white hole at the other end of a black hole of another universe. Not sure what happens with relativities, though.
Nuh uh. It's a pink hole. You're not fooling me, Greta. :wink:
Nonononono ... pink holes are the central feature of a big bum.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by Dalek Prime » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:27 am

Greta wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
Greta wrote:Many observers figure that the most likely explanation for the big bang is that it's a white hole at the other end of a black hole of another universe. Not sure what happens with relativities, though.
Nuh uh. It's a pink hole. You're not fooling me, Greta. :wink:
Nonononono ... pink holes are the central feature of a big bum.
But that's what excites me about them so! I'm a proponent of the Big Bum theory! (Nice comeback, by the way. :lol: )

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 4389
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by Greta » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:33 am

Dalek Prime wrote:
Greta wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote: Nuh uh. It's a pink hole. You're not fooling me, Greta. :wink:
Nonononono ... pink holes are the central feature of a big bum.
But that's what excites me about them so! I'm a proponent of the Big Bum theory! (Nice comeback, by the way. :lol: )
Image

I'm still concerned that Veggie had the impression that I was a prim psychologist and now I'm overcompensating :)

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by Dalek Prime » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:43 am

Greta wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
Greta wrote: Nonononono ... pink holes are the central feature of a big bum.
But that's what excites me about them so! I'm a proponent of the Big Bum theory! (Nice comeback, by the way. :lol: )
Image

I'm still concerned that Veggie had the impression that I was a prim psychologist and now I'm overcompensating :)
Ewww! Anything but baboon or mandril butts, Greta! :shock:

I like the Barbara Gordon types, personally.

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 4389
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by Greta » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:38 am

Dalek Prime wrote:Ewww! Anything but baboon or mandril butts, Greta! :shock:

I like the Barbara Gordon types, personally.
The key point here is gravity, in both black holes and bums. Although the abstracted representations of Barbara Gordon's posterior mammalian protuberances (try saying that three times quickly) will no doubt be exempt from the effects of gravity. For a while.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by Dalek Prime » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:43 am

Greta wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Ewww! Anything but baboon or mandril butts, Greta! :shock:

I like the Barbara Gordon types, personally.
The key point here is gravity, in both black holes and bums. Although the abstracted representations of Barbara Gordon's posterior mammalian protuberances (try saying that three times quickly) will no doubt be exempt from the effects of gravity. For a while.
Not only can I say that three times quickly, but I'd be more than happy to support Barbara Gordon's buttocks from the effects of gravity; a gentle massage, a little loving lifting, a wee kiss.... Oh boy, I best stop here. It's getting warm suddenly. :oops:

sthitapragya
Posts: 1105
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by sthitapragya » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:52 am

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-diff ... ct=1#!n=12

This guy explains it pretty well if anyone is interested.

User avatar
socratus
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by socratus » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Big bang is scientific fantasy . . . . BB and an intelligent pregnant woman.
===…
According to ‘big bang’ the Universe exists 14 billion years.
Woman gives birth to a reasonable child during 280 days.
A body made up of perhaps 100 trillion different cells.
A single human cell contains as much information as a library
with a thousand volumes.
Book: “ The unity of Nature”
“ The information content in the nucleus of a single human cell
is comparable to that of a library containing a thousand volumes.”
/ page 40, by Carl Friedrich von Weizsacker /
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Frie ... %C3%A4cker

Question:
How can 100 trillion different cells (100 trillion libraries with a
thousand volumes in each) create a reasonable child ( by the chance )
during 9 months if according to the Probability theory it is impossible?

By the chance woman must be pregnant more than 14 billion years
before to give live to her reasonable child.

So, before a ‘ big bang’ was an intelligent woman.
She was pregnant and gave life to a child . . . and . . .. . .
. . . . after 13.7 billion years and after many generations new children
invented the ‘ big bang’ theory.
=================…
Attachments
pregnant woman.jpg
pregnant woman.jpg (122.37 KiB) Viewed 2219 times

User avatar
socratus
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by socratus » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Temperature requires movement of particles and separation.
A singularity is defined as to have no separation, no movement.
Without movement there isn’t temperature.

Where is my mistake?
=======..

thedoc
Posts: 6473
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by thedoc » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:11 pm

socratus wrote: Where is my mistake?
=======..
"By the chance" the Universe doesn't happen by chance, that is just the theists misinterpretation of the world.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by Dalek Prime » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:07 am

socratus wrote:Big bang is scientific fantasy . . . . BB and an intelligent pregnant woman.
===…
According to ‘big bang’ the Universe exists 14 billion years.
Woman gives birth to a reasonable child during 280 days.
A body made up of perhaps 100 trillion different cells.
A single human cell contains as much information as a library
with a thousand volumes.
Book: “ The unity of Nature”
“ The information content in the nucleus of a single human cell
is comparable to that of a library containing a thousand volumes.”
/ page 40, by Carl Friedrich von Weizsacker /
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Frie ... %C3%A4cker

Question:
How can 100 trillion different cells (100 trillion libraries with a
thousand volumes in each) create a reasonable child ( by the chance )
during 9 months if according to the Probability theory it is impossible?

By the chance woman must be pregnant more than 14 billion years
before to give live to her reasonable child.

So, before a ‘ big bang’ was an intelligent woman.
She was pregnant and gave life to a child . . . and . . .. . .
. . . . after 13.7 billion years and after many generations new children
invented the ‘ big bang’ theory.
=================…
She must be a cougar.

sthitapragya
Posts: 1105
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: Big Bang and Black Hole.

Post by sthitapragya » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:58 pm

socratus wrote:Temperature requires movement of particles and separation.
A singularity is defined as to have no separation, no movement.
Without movement there isn’t temperature.

Where is my mistake?
=======..
Your mistake is applying the laws of physics as we know them to something where the laws break down. The singularity is supposed to be infinitely hot. And don't make the mistake of assuming that infinite is a number it simply means that the temperature was hot but undefined.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests