the mirror in ya car

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

the mirror in ya car

Post by jackles »

Ok get this in physics the mirror in ya car is the exact same as ya mirror in ya bathroom cos ya are moving in both ref frames and there is absolutely no difference between them even though in the car you think ya is moving but you aint. Do you see that. Its starring in ya face.
Last edited by jackles on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: the mirror in ya car

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Thought that was old news, in the days of Newton.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Hum.could you explain your self trixie me old china.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

The mirror in your car obeys the same laws as the mirror in your bathroom, hence it reflects light accordingly, not sure what else you want from the laws of nature except some magic and a miracle or two, with rainbows, not existing until post diluvial times but that is it. Do feel free though to wax lyrical on reality...

Relatively speaking though if you are in a car looking in your mirror and driving away from whatever reference frame, the two reference frames are subject to relativistic concerns, not perhaps magic or miracles but just plain old reality as dull as that is. Your mirror relatively is where it is as is your mirror in the bathroom, as to whether it is moving, you both are. The world is traveling at some speed around the sun, it just so happens you are on the Earth and traveling at some speed around it. I am not sure why this concerns anyone but it is so...
jackles

Post by jackles »

The thing is in both frames of refence the eath and the car you are as the observer in terms of your brain being moved by the event. But in terms of your consciousness you are not moving and are stationary at all times and are at one with the mover of all objects including the earth and beond. You are as it where at one with the relativity in the entire event of the universe thats in your mind. You are the stationary locality in terms of consciousness regs c but ya brains moving in a relative way. So you are the unmoving mover.
Skip

Post by Skip »

Objects are closer than they seem.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

jackles wrote:The thing is in both frames of refence the eath and the car you are as the observer in terms of your brain being moved by the event. But in terms of your consciousness you are not moving and are stationary at all times and are at one with the mover of all objects including the earth and beond. You are as it where at one with the relativity in the entire event of the universe thats in your mind. You are the stationary locality in terms of consciousness regs c but ya brains moving in a relative way. So you are the unmoving mover.
That's gibberish Jackles and makes no sense either in terms of science or philosophy. You do have arm waving shite pegged though, well done.

Last week I moved a piece of furniture, it moved hence I am a mover of the unmoved I am hence Jebus, your mum ate my sideboard hence your mum is Charles Bronson, thus I am a form of custard, thus it therefore follows Beach ball, chair, and shoe.

Purple monsters looked anarchy clockwise.

Seriously dude if you don't understand relativity even remotely or science, or even slightly physics, or an sort of reason, there's not point saying anything at all, it is like me claiming I am the Pope because I saw a Bible once. AKA as a waste of everyone's time in common parlance. Ie and to cut a long story short, make some sort of reasoned argument not a series of statements that claim custard long shore oarsmen are eating my rhombus, felatio, spanner kite.
GreatandWiseTrixie

jackles wrote:Hum.could you explain your self trixie me old china.
Newtons laws. Falling figs. Basic relativity.
jackles

Post by jackles »

What im saying here is that consciouness is not time dialated. As it is time.
GreatandWiseTrixie

jackles wrote:What im saying here is that consciouness is not time dialated. As it is time.
How so? Time flows at different rates depending on what you are doing.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Yep thats right trixie consciousness dosnt age because it consciousness isnt happening. Ya brains happening as in it has the tenses of past and future. Matter changes consciousness into time.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

jackles wrote:What im saying here is that consciouness is not time dialated. As it is time.
Which is fine but it explains nothing, and is not used in a coherent argument so it's in essence just arm waving.

Perception of time and time are different things, start with those two imposters though, and perhaps then you will ask something cogent.