The Theory of Evolution - perfect?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

PauloL

Re: The Theory of Evolution - perfect?

Post by PauloL »

Geological time spans have been discussed before. Perhaps you'd like to rewind.

Even a suprageological lottery, running every second since Big Bang and counting losers among 6 billion players proved too small to allow for such improbabilities that are equivalent to virtual impossibilities.
davidm

Post by davidm »

PauloL wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:14 pm Geological time spans have been discussed before. Perhaps you'd like to rewind.

Even a suprageological lottery, running every second since Big Bang and counting losers among 6 billion players proved too small to allow for such improbabilities that are equivalent to virtual impossibilities.
I guess after all this time you still don't know that Asimov's number supports evolution and does not contradict it, eh?

You, viveka, ken ... wow, just wow!
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

Sure.
davidm

Post by davidm »

PauloL wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:34 pmSure.
That's the best you can do? :lol: You still don't understand that Asimov was making the point that hemoglobin evolution was ridiculously unlikely in the absence of natural selection? You can't recall reading the link I gave to you on Dawkins's detailed elaboration on Asimov's number?

But go ahead and keep making an idiot of yourself on a message board! It amuses me! :lol:
AMod

Post by AMod »

That'll do I think.
AMod.