If you have the courage to re- read all the posts I have written, I admire you for your patience
)) Nevertheless, all I have written about basic truths is just the outline of their role in mind- I have only superficially refered to their role in science. Anyway, I am right here if you have any questions or you want clarifications on a specific subject.
As for our current issue, do not fear that we mess with metaphysics. Each living organism has its own "program" or noetic organ, which determines the "behaviour" of the organism towards is environment and directs all its organic (physiological) systems. The fact that science has not yet established its identity 1) does not render the noetic organ metaphysical and 2) is due to the presence and acceptance of the wrong fundamental belief (basic truth) we have regarding its identity.
Until we change our basic truth regarding the identity of noetic organ, 1) we won't be able to utilize the respective data and 2) we will characterize as"metaphysical" any effort to prove that it is not brain, so do not worry
The electric field does not have the properties to serve the role of the noetic organ. Nevertheless, it is a physical entity, a functional element which plays a great role in the activities of living organisms, but it is not the noetic organ. Its participation in living organisms is more or less similar to the function of the electric circuits in any device (e.g. your P.C.). Substantially, electric fields provide the energy (they function somehow) as batteries) that the organism needs in order to perform any activity.
Let me remind you the basic functional properties of the noetic organ:
1. It is the final recipient of the information that a living organism has at its disposal (brain SEEMS to fulfill this condition)
2. It is the organ which analyzes and processes all this information in order to decide which reaction would be more beneficial for the organism. In other words, in order for any entity to be able to BE the noetic organ, it must also have organism's memory at its disposal- an entity that does not store information cannot be the noetic organ (despite the loooooong lasting efforts, brain has never been proved to be able to process information or perform any intellectual faculty).
Brain clearly participates in the cognitive processes. Besides, we have innumerous data that prove this, but we have misinterpreted them due to our incompatible basic truth. Since we believe that brain is the noetic organ we use all the data we produce to prove that.
Nevertheless, brain is just a double energy convertor (all organs are energy convertors, but brain is the final one, the one which is interconnected with the noetic organ). All the electric signals (pulses) are converted: brain gives them their final "form", so that they are able to reach the noetic organ and be incorporated in it.
The noetic organ
1. is a unified entity(none living organism has more than one noetic organs)
2. functions at the speed of light (speed of electricity is muuuuch lower, and do not even get me started on the speed of molecules and hormones
3. has infinite capacity, since it can store all the information it receives (obviously brain cannot do that- the number of its molecules is vast, but definitely finite)
4. is able to retain the information it has for long periods- even for a lifetime. Brain cannot do this either, since its molecules change every little while (a bit irrelevant, but funny: in university we had been taught that info remain "untouched" in cases of severe head traumas because, at the moment of the trauma, they jump from one molecule to another!!!!!!!!!!! do you now realize what the wrong basic truth can do? they have created such obviously arbitrary assumptions in order to support their fundamental belief......)
The only physical entity that has that fulfills these conditions (has the adequate properties) is a static magnetic
field. If you are interested, search in any handbook of modern physics in order to find out its properties. Concisely, I will tell you that a magnetic field that has been produced by the coupling of solitary waves
1. is unified- regardlss of the solitary waves from which it has been formed, it is a single entity which is represented by a single particle.
2. it has the speed of light (light IS an electromagnetic field)
3. has infinite capacity. Physics says that all the existing magnetic fields could be coupled, under some conditions regarding their physical characteristics
4. has infinite duration, since it is not damageable or affected by time.
As for the zero or subzero you referred to... I can't say I got your point... Do you mind explaining to me what you meant?
Btw, the noetic organ is a very weak field- in this sense it approaches zero, but I am not sure that this was your point.
As for ions, clearly they are essential for the normal function of any living organism. Every physical entity tha composes a living organism is esential (molecules, hormones, ions, electric fields, noetic organ etc). Each of them has its own role and we cannot judge which of them is more important! The really important thing is to define
the role that each of them plays accodingly to each physical properties (and not attribute intellectual faculties, let's say, to D.N.A.). For example the perturbation of a single electrolyte can lead to severe psychological problems!!!
I am sure I have written enough and I do not want to tire you. If you are still interested, I will present you papers and evidence in following posts.
Bye for now
Ps. Please do not apologize for anything... I really enjoy discussing with you, don't say that you are sounding nonsensical etc...PLEASE! (I may sound nonsensical due to the fact that I cannot choose the right words
Ps2. My mentor says that these ideas, that come uninvited and without obvious reason, are a "gate" to the unknown- or indications of the path you should choose. The worst one can do is to ignore them. He followed these "signs" and was led to his discoveries. I am glad that you work on these ideas, you never know what you will come up with! Good luck anyway
Ps3. I envy you for the fact that you are an expert musician- I gave up on my studies in piano some years ago