How are scintific theories produced?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

effie

Re: How are scintific theories produced?

Post by effie »

bondi, once again you make me blush :oops: Not to mention that you make me think that I am more important than I really am. Be careful, you may render me arrogant and cocky :lol:
Seriously, why would I laugh at any of your ideas? Please share some of them so that we could discuss them.As far as I know, your ideas are always well founded and very very interesting! Also I didn't understand to which threads of the philosophy counseling you referred to, so please specify :-)
Ta ta ti :wink: :lol:
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

Nomatter what you say, i think your far more rare, intelligent, and important than you admit to.

Why would you laugh at some of my ideas? Well, because some of them are literally 'out of this world,' :lol:. (and i wouldn't blame you). but they are only ideas, not proven.

The psychology thread i was referring to is in the philosophical counceling section, under one that psyconaut posted titled 'The Therapists Dilemma.'

If you read it, please don't take it personally. I think your a 'black swan' in the sense that your not like those that are described in the thread, and people like you are often assumed to be non-existent only due to many realities creating such a lack of evidence. Although the lack of evidence did not mean you didn't exist! :D
effie

Post by effie »

I love ideas that are "out of this world", as you put it. On the contrary, I hate ideas that are "in the box", as I put it :-) I repeat once more that I'd love to read some of your ideas. If you don't like the public way, you know the other (private) way :-)

I will read the thread, thank you very much for the recommendation!

I feel that my scientific appetite is coming back, so let's get back to work. First I must find the books that Arising proposed, I hope they have been translated in Greek. Otherwise, I'll burn myself :lol: :lol:

And no, I won't take negative comments personally, I know very well that the "psychological reality" is worse than we had hoped/expected. Thanks, bondi!