Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

uwot
Posts: 5983
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:34 am
uwot wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:05 pmAh Madness. That's the first gig I took my daughters to.
Geez, it couldn't have been in the 80s! I saw them I think around 2006ish over here. They were all a bit larger, especially Suggs!
Had to look it up. It was 2007 when they were 9 and I was er, not.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 6424
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:41 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:34 am
uwot wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:05 pmAh Madness. That's the first gig I took my daughters to.
Geez, it couldn't have been in the 80s! I saw them I think around 2006ish over here. They were all a bit larger, especially Suggs!
Had to look it up. It was 2007 when they were 9 and I was er, not.
I bet they loved it. - are they twins?

I had to do some maths from an article I read, so I am probably wrong, but it's likey to have been in 2009 when I saw them.
uwot
Posts: 5983
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by uwot »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:34 amIt's correct, and right, and proper, to always respect the trinity motherfucker!
as a mark of respect, i will henceforth pepper my prose with random capitals whenever the trinity, triple, thrice motherfucker, shit for brains, crashing bore is mentioned.
uwot
Posts: 5983
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:50 amI bet they loved it. - are they twins?
They did - they are. One of them, believe it or not, is part of the national Aussie Rules team.
Fuck me, atto, you got me derailing my own thread. Ah well, it's beyond saving.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 6424
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:41 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:50 amI bet they loved it. - are they twins?
They did - they are. One of them, believe it or not, is part of the national Aussie Rules team.
Wot!!? Good for her! National squad of England, or up here?

Let her know, when I played my very first game (for the Port Noarlunga cockles) not long after arriving (15yrs young) I scored the first goal of the season, on my left foot (I'm right footed btw, just in case you have trouble inferring things since hanging out with Age), what is called a 'snap' in front of the goal! Unfortunately for the next two years, I never scored again - well FFS, it's a funny shaped ball, it wobbles all over the place.

uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:41 amFuck me, atto, you got me derailing my own thread. Ah well, it's beyond saving.
Well then me ol' chum, let's see if we can restore it..is there a second video yet?
..and, is that really you narrating because you should be on radio! I used to think you had some sort of speech impediment, you seemed to slur your words.
uwot
Posts: 5983
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am
uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:41 amOne of them, believe it or not, is part of the national Aussie Rules team.
Wot!!? Good for her! National squad of England, or up here?
You mean down there? Nah mate, up here.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 amLet her know, when I played my very first game...
Will do.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am...is there a second video yet?
Yeah, I posted it in another thread that age spunked all over. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylMYL_yKwQ I'm hoping to get the third one out, erm, soon.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am...and, is that really you narrating because you should be on radio! I used to think you had some sort of speech impediment, you seemed to slur your words.
Well, given that we have only ever met once in a pub, that's only natural. Shy of six pints I'm reasonably coherent.
Age
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:29 am
Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:47 amAGAIN, you are STILL MISSING the WHOLE POINT here.
LOL
Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:47 amAlthough you BELIEVE OTHERWISE, correct?
LOL

ANOTHER EXAMPLR of complete INABILITY to just be OPEN and Honest.
Age
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:41 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:50 amI bet they loved it. - are they twins?
They did - they are. One of them, believe it or not, is part of the national Aussie Rules team.
Fuck me, atto, you got me derailing my own thread. Ah well, it's beyond saving.
It could be 'saved' if ONLY you were ABLE TO back up and support the THEORY and ASSUMPTION that the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING. But because that is NOT AT ALL POSSIBLE your thread will NEVER be 'saved'.

LOOK, it is just this SIMPLE. Because of WHAT the Universe is ACTUALLY made up of, of HOW the Universe ACTUALLY works, and of how the Universe word is ACTUALLY defined the Universe could ONLY EVER be infinite AND eternal. AND, so this can NEVER be REFUTED by ANY one/thing.
Age
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:31 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am
uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:41 amOne of them, believe it or not, is part of the national Aussie Rules team.
Wot!!? Good for her! National squad of England, or up here?
You mean down there? Nah mate, up here.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 amLet her know, when I played my very first game...
Will do.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am...is there a second video yet?
Yeah, I posted it in another thread that age spunked all over.
LOL

Just because I POINT OUT and SHOW the FLAWS, CONTRADICTIONS, and/or INCONSISTENCIES in people's CLAIMS, some of 'you' REALLY get OFFENDED by this hey "uwot"?

ONCE AGAIN, if you can NOT back up and support what you SAY or CLAIM in this forum, then I suggest NOT SAYING and CLAIMING them here.

For example if you WANT to CLAIM there is so-called 'evidence' for an EXPANDING or BEGINNING Universe, then when you put that so-called 'evidence' up to be LOOKED AT, then do NOT be SO UPSET as you come across WHEN that 'evidence' is SHOWN to NOT be 'evidence' for what you CLAIM 'it' is for.
uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:31 am Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylMYL_yKwQ I'm hoping to get the third one out, erm, soon.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am...and, is that really you narrating because you should be on radio! I used to think you had some sort of speech impediment, you seemed to slur your words.
Well, given that we have only ever met once in a pub, that's only natural. Shy of six pints I'm reasonably coherent.
uwot
Posts: 5983
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

lolometry

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:32 pmANOTHER EXAMPLR of complete INABILITY to just be OPEN and Honest.
lol
lol
uwot
Posts: 5983
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

lolometry

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:41 pmIt could be 'saved' if ONLY you were ABLE TO back up and support the THEORY and ASSUMPTION that the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING.
lol
lol
lol
uwot
Posts: 5983
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

lolometry

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:47 pmJust because I POINT OUT and SHOW the FLAWS, CONTRADICTIONS, and/or INCONSISTENCIES in people's CLAIMS, some of 'you' REALLY get OFFENDED by this hey "uwot"?
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
uwot
Posts: 5983
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:47 pmFor example if you WANT to CLAIM there is so-called 'evidence' for an EXPANDING or BEGINNING Universe, then when you put that so-called 'evidence' up to be LOOKED AT, then do NOT be SO UPSET as you come across WHEN that 'evidence' is SHOWN to NOT be 'evidence' for what you CLAIM 'it' is for.
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
Age
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:53 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:47 pmFor example if you WANT to CLAIM there is so-called 'evidence' for an EXPANDING or BEGINNING Universe, then when you put that so-called 'evidence' up to be LOOKED AT, then do NOT be SO UPSET as you come across WHEN that 'evidence' is SHOWN to NOT be 'evidence' for what you CLAIM 'it' is for.
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
In the FIST sentence of that video, and on that page, what YOUR True BELIEFS ARE can be CLEARLY SEEN and HEARD. They are REVEALED by YOUR OWN CONFIRMATION BIASES.

It is from those current, when you EXPRESSED them, BELIEFS, which you are STILL DEARLY HOLDING ONTO with absolutely EVERY thing you have got, when this is being written, WHY 'you' are SO LOST and CONFUSED here "uwot". Just like those who were DEARLY HOLDING ONTO THEIR BELIEFS that the sun, REALLY, does revolve around the earth. They TOO were SO LOST and CONFUSED, but they were just being LED by their OWN BELIEFS, and STILL just FOLLOWED those BELIEFS, EXACTLY, like what you are DOING and SHOWING us here.

'you' are 'BEHAVING' here, EXACTLY, like those ones were, "uwot". That is; just about EVERY thing you "see" and "hear" is TELLING 'you' that the Universe, REALLY, does EXPAND, and REALLY did BEGIN, and the ONLY 'weapon' you have to USE in your ATTEMPT to DEFEAT and DESTROY ANY one who SAYS or SHOWS otherwise is to just 'TRY TO' HUMILIATE or RIDICULE them, while doing all you can to SHUT them UP.

House arrest, or forced to drink poison, was once USED to SHUT people UP. BUT, what could be USED in a Truly OPEN internet forum, WITHOUT so-called "moderators", to SHUT ANY one UP?
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 6424
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by attofishpi »

-
Last edited by attofishpi on Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply