Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:12 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:32 am lol, thanks. Well, Ken came in very handy for my Simulation or Divine Reality thread!!
What do you mean?

Would you like to explain more?

If yes, then will you?
Well of course I will (if YES!!)

Although surely you would infer Y it's pretty darn obvious - you quizzed as per how I ascribed attributes to God\'God' from my personal experience of this entity, empirical evidence that permitted me to deduce that much at least. I doubt anyone else would have bothered wiv da quizzing, so thanks, you were VERY HANDY.

..ah, on seeing I have pole position (lol):- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33214

...and don't forget Currant Buns and Pop Guns:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU (NB. The creator (of the utube vid) is not insisting the universe started with an alphabet, that was my mistake...it had nothing to do with spaghetti either)

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:08 pm
Age wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:15 pmNow, either you CAN provide SOME thing that 'resembles a fact'...
Here's an example: You are an idiot.
WHEN have I EVER objected to this or EVER WILL object to this?

ONCE AGAIN, you have COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISUNDERSTOOD what was being asked for.

LOOK, you want to now CLAIM that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL that is going to stop me objecting to absolutely ANY thing AT ALL resembling a fact.

So, either you CAN provide SOME thing or you can NOT. OBVIOUSLY, so far you have NOT.

And, if you were NOT 'trying to' be SO DECEPTIVE and DECEITFUL as you are OBVIOUSLY 'TRYING TO' to be here, then you would NOT come across as being a Truly STUPID and DECEITFUL person.

Do NOT just provide some thing 'resembling a fact’ ONLY. Provide some thing 'resembling a fact that I will ALWAYS object to'.

Can you UNDERSTAND THIS TIME?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:03 amDo NOT just provide some thing 'resembling a fact’ ONLY. Provide some thing 'resembling a fact that I will ALWAYS object to'.
You are wrong.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:12 am
Age wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:03 amDo NOT just provide some thing 'resembling a fact’ ONLY. Provide some thing 'resembling a fact that I will ALWAYS object to'.
You are wrong.
About what, EXACTLY?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:39 pm
uwot wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:12 am
You are wrong.
About what, EXACTLY?
uwot wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 am
Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:36 amThe data is what PROVES that the Universe IS eternal AND infinite.
No it doesn't; have another look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:59 am
Age wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:39 pm
uwot wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:12 am You are wrong.
About what, EXACTLY?
uwot wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 am
Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:36 amThe data is what PROVES that the Universe IS eternal AND infinite.
No it doesn't; have another look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
I have had a look ALREADY, and the INCONSISTENCIES, CONTRADICTIONS and Incorrect ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS of YOURS, in that STORY, have ALREADY been CLEARLY SEEN.

The 'Universe', Itself, can ONLY EVER be INFINITE and ETERNAL, and this is a Fact, which can NOT be REFUTED.

As the 'data' CLEARLY SHOWS.
Last edited by Age on Fri May 27, 2022 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:54 pmThe 'Universe', Itself, can ONLY EVER be INFINITE and ETERNAL, and this is a Fact, which can NOT be REFUTED.

What data?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:55 pm
Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:54 pmThe 'Universe', Itself, can ONLY EVER be INFINITE and ETERNAL, and this is a Fact, which can NOT be REFUTED.

What data?
All of it. There is not a single piece of 'data' that supports your assertion that the universe began and is expanding.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:03 pm
uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:55 pm

What data?
All of it. There is not a single piece of 'data' that supports your assertion that the universe began and is expanding.
You are wrong. QED. You do not understand the data. Let's take one example: How does galactic redshift support your assertion that the universe is infinite and eternal?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:10 pm
Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:03 pm
uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:55 pm What data?
You are wrong. QED.
You are Wrong. QED.
uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:10 pm You do not understand the data.
You do NOT understand the 'data'.
uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:10 pm Let's take one example: How does galactic redshift support your assertion that the universe is infinite and eternal?
As I have already partly explained to you before.

1. You will NOT answer HOW and WHY blueshift supports your assertion that the Universe is expanding.

2. Redshift meaning that the Universe IS EXPANDING is just a MISINTERPRETATION of what that 'data' ACTUALLY MEANS. As I have been continually INFORMING you of, but which you have been continually DENYING.

3. SOME galaxies in an 'observable' area moving away from an observer does NOT mean that the whole Universe IS EXPANDING.

4. Very simply, by definition, the 'Universe' could NOT expand.

5. Galactic redshift just shows what happened to a part of the Universe, for a while, after what is sometimes called the 'big bang'.

6. As I have previously stated, I invite ANY one to a discussion about the galactic redshift 'data' and what that ACTUALLY SHOWS. This invitation and offer is STILL OPEN.

If ANY one takes up this offer and AGREES and ACCEPTS that the redshift 'data' means objects moving away, then SHOWING how this makes, IRREFUTABLE, the CLAIM that the Universe is infinite and eternal should be a VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY process. But if ANY one BELIEVES that things happened at the beginning of the Universe, then this process becomes MUCH HARDER and much MORE COMPLICATED.

The galactic red and blue shift 'data' SHOWS what happens after a 'bang', like the one called 'the big bang', and helps in explaining and proving how the Universe IS ACTUALLY infinite AND eternal.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:47 pm
uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:10 pm Let's take one example: How does galactic redshift support your assertion that the universe is infinite and eternal?
Yes, we have been over this before.
Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:47 pm1. You will NOT answer HOW and WHY blueshift supports your assertion that the Universe is expanding.
I have explained that about a hundred relatively nearby galaxies do indeed exhibit blue shift. The movement of galaxies is not uniform. In the swirl and eddies of intergalactic space, all galaxies will have some close neighbours that are drifting their way. That is entirely consistent with the fact that beyond this tiny bubble of local galaxies, every other of the hundred of billions of more distant galaxies exhibits redshift. Not only that, but the further away the galaxy, the more it is redshifted, as explained with the currant bun analogy of the title: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:46 pm
Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:47 pm
Yes, we have been over this before.
Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:47 pm1. You will NOT answer HOW and WHY blueshift supports your assertion that the Universe is expanding.
I have explained that about a hundred relatively nearby galaxies do indeed exhibit blue shift.
Which IS CONTRADICTaORY to and IS INCONSISTENT with your BELIEF and CLAIM here.
uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:46 pm The movement of galaxies is not uniform. In the swirl and eddies of intergalactic space, all galaxies will have some close neighbours that are drifting their way.
So, NOT expanding. Thus, OPPOSING the very THEORY that you ASSUME, ASSERT, and.BEIEVE is true here.
uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:46 pm That is entirely consistent with the fact that beyond this tiny bubble of local galaxies, every other of the hundred of billions of more distant galaxies exhibits redshift.
HOW, EXACTLY, is 'data' SHOWING galaxies moving CLOSER TOGETHER 'consisent' with ASSERTING that galaxies are EXPANDING AWAY from each other?

IF at EACH and EVERY PLACE, in the Universe, or what you call “tiny bubbles", the LOCAL galaxies ARE drifting THEIR WAY, then they ARE NOT drifting AWAY from each other. This, AGAIN, OPPOSING the very THEORY, which you are ASSUMING and BELIEVING here, and are 'TRYING TO ASSERT is true here.
uwot wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:46 pm Not only that, but the further away the galaxy, the more it is redshifted, as explained with the currant bun analogy of the title: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
AND, as I have made mention BEFORE, If ANY one wants to LOOK AT and DISCUSS this phenomenon of redshift, FULLY, then I CAN and WILL SHOW HOW and WHY this VERIFIES HOW and WHY the Universe IS infinite AND eternal.

All it takes is just UNDERSTANDING the 'data' CORRECTLY and FULLY.

SEE the EXACT SAME phenomenon occurs with redshift as it does with the APPEARANCE of the sun revolving around the earth. What APPEARS, that is; 'the data' just gets MISINTERPRETED. As I keep INFORMING you here.

The ''data' exsts, however, like ALL things they can just get MISINTERPRETED, and the APPEARANCE of the sun revolving around the earth, just like the APPEARANCE of a beginning and expanding Universe, is due to WHERE and WHEN the observer IS.

BOTH phenomenons ARE Incorrect, but they certainly APPEAR to SHOW what SOME people end up BELIEVING is true. AND, while one is BELIEVING some thing is true, then they can NOT SEE otherwise.

WHY some people BELIEVE and CLAIM redshift means the Universe is expanding can be explained away in the most SIMPLEST, BASIC, and LOGICAL ways. Just like the CLAIM that the sun revolved around the earth can be VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY explained away ALSO.

When one is CLOSED they only LOOK at, and from, a VERY NARROWED perspective of things, and thus can only SEE VERY LITTLE. The reason WHY you, and "others", are NOT SEEING the FULL picture here is because you are LOOKING AT redshift from the very NARRROWED of perspectives.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:57 pmHOW, EXACTLY, is 'data' SHOWING galaxies moving CLOSER TOGETHER 'consisent' with ASSERTING that galaxies are EXPANDING AWAY from each other?
The distribution of galaxies is not uniform, it is lumpy. The Milky Way is part of the Virgo cluster, which in turn is part of the Laniakea super cluster. Within clusters, some galaxies are close enough that gravity overcomes the expansion, drawing them together, even while the rest of the universe is getting further away.
Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:57 pmSEE the EXACT SAME phenomenon occurs with redshift as it does with the APPEARANCE of the sun revolving around the earth.
You just made that up Age; there is no redshift due to orbit unless the orbit is very eccentric. In that case there is redshift when the two objects are getting closer, and blueshift as they recede. You can't support your argument with claims that are demonstrably untrue. If you want to be taken seriously, at least start with facts.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:01 am
Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:57 pmHOW, EXACTLY, is 'data' SHOWING galaxies moving CLOSER TOGETHER 'consisent' with ASSERTING that galaxies are EXPANDING AWAY from each other?
The distribution of galaxies is not uniform, it is lumpy. The Milky Way is part of the Virgo cluster, which in turn is part of the Laniakea super cluster. Within clusters, some galaxies are close enough that gravity overcomes the expansion, drawing them together, even while the rest of the universe is getting further away.
OBVIOUSLY you keep MISSING THE POINT.

Which is; those galaxies that you are saying are moving away or expanding, from your viewpoint, would be drawing together if you where IN their position. And, from THAT viewpoint, the galaxies that you say are drawing together now, would APPEAR to be moving AWAY, and thus EXPANDING.

This phenomenon is due to the Fact that absolutely EVERY thing is relative to the observer, and thus their position or viewpoint.

I suggest instead of 'trying to' fight or argue for what you BELIEVE is ALREADY true, like the sun revolving the earth BELIEVERS would do, you start just LOOKING AT things how they REALLY ARE.
Age wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:57 pmSEE the EXACT SAME phenomenon occurs with redshift as it does with the APPEARANCE of the sun revolving around the earth.
You just made that up Age; there is no redshift due to orbit unless the orbit is very eccentric. In that case there is redshift when the two objects are getting closer, and blueshift as they recede. You can't support your argument with claims that are demonstrably untrue. If you want to be taken seriously, at least start with facts.
LOL

ONCE AGAIN, you have completely and utterly MISCONSTRUED, and thus have completely MISUNDERSTOOD, what I am ACTUALLY SAYING and MEANING her.

And, ONCE AGAIN, you do because you BELIEVE you ALREADY KNOW what is true and right here, so if ANY one says absolutely ANY thing differing that VIEW of YOURS, then you INSTANTLY DISMISS it as being JUST WRONG.

IF you EVER start SEEKING CLARITY BEFORE ASSUMING, then you WILL start SEEING things in a new light. Of course depending on how deep seeded YOUR BELIEF IS.

Also, you have extremely NARROWED VIEW of things here. As can be CLEARLY SEEN by your continual persistence in mentioning the same things over and over again as well as by only LOOKING AT and DISCUSSING very LITTLE of ALL of the points I made above.

Post by Age »

The rest of the Universe is getting further away from 'what', EXACTLY?

Also, the reason WHY there is just an APPEARANCE of EXPANSION is very EASILY and very SIMPLY EXPLAINED. As I informed you earlier.
You just made that up Age; there is no redshift due to orbit unless the orbit is very eccentric.
I NEVER said there was.

The 'phenomenon' IS you human beings see some thing and INTERPRET 'it' to mean some thing. Like, for example, ’you', human beings, saw “the sun revolving around the earth", so INTEPRETED this to MEAN the sun revolves around the earth and you saw 'redshift', so INTERPRETED this to MEAN the Universe IS expanding. Some of you then went on to BELIEVE those INTERPRETATIONS were true.

Thee ACTUAL Truth, however, turned out to be VERY DIFFERENT.
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:01 am In that case there is redshift when the two objects are getting closer, and blueshift as they recede.
Do you mean the opposite?

I have NEVER said absolutely ANY thing that would even be close to this VERY DISTORTED conclusion of YOURS here.
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:01 am You can't support your argument with claims that are demonstrably untrue.
But my words are based on and supported by what is IRREFUTABLY True.

But you are right in that my argument or words are NOT based on the DISTORTED and TWISTED UNTRUTHS, which you are MAKING UP here.
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:01 amIf you want to be taken seriously, at least start with facts.
What I SAY and CLAIM is based on Facts, which you could NOT refute. You are just UNAWARE of this Fact because you are NOT interested in LISTENING TO the ACTUAL Facts I have to present.