But I thought what you said in your last past that that was your "last thought". What is this here now if NOT ANOTHER thought?bahman wrote: ↑Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:09 pmAgain, this is my argument:Age wrote: ↑Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:30 amAge wrote: ↑Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:22 pm Have you NOT YET noticed just how much incoherence there is, in reality?
Or, more correctly, there is, ONLY, in 'you', human beings.
By the way, if you are interested, 'you', "bahman", have a very bad habit of "circular reasoning". Although your conclusions are sometimes ABSOLUTELY True, Right, and Correct, the way you get there is VERY CIRCULAR, and so it is NOT helping your cause.
There could be no coherence in reality without the mind to perceive and experience things.
There is coherence in reality.
Therefore, the mind has the ability to perceive and experience things.
The Universe, Itself, is a formed unified whole. It did NOT need a species to evolve and come along for 'coherence' to then occur. The Universe exists and IS COHERED on Its OWN.
In 'Reality', Itself, there is ONLY coherence. And, it is only 'you', human being species, which "pulls apart" or "separates" this COHERENCE. This is because of how the human brain works. For the human brain to UNDERSTAND FULLY the 'world'/the Universe/the Reality that it lives in it has to make an APPEARANCE of 'separation', which it can only do this through words and language.Well now that you have CLEARED this up by stating that you should have said, "THIS is my argument", instead of, "THAT is my argument", what I wrote does NOT matter ANYMORE.
So, "So what?" is now moot.
But I did NOT write, "That is my argument:"
It was 'you', "bahman", who wrote, "That is my argument;".
1) The reality is coherent
2) Without experience there could be no coherence
3) Therefore, the reality experiences
What you said that was circular is not mine.
1) It would be pretty ILLOGICAL and NONSENSICAL to ASSUME or SAY that, "The reality is incoherent", correct? Also, 'the reality', itself, might well be coherent, BUT what, EXACTLY, is 'the reality', itself?
2) If the Universe, Itself, does NOT experience, as you claim It does NOT, and the Universe existed BEFORE ANY thing evolved into being, which can experience, then what was 'that reality' of the Universe, prior to the experiencing thing/s, where there was SUPPOSEDLY NO coherence?
3) Did you CLARIFY what EXACTLY 'the reality', itself, ACTUALLY IS, in number 1), so that I now KNOW what 'the reality' IS, which, you have concluded here, experiences?
What EXACTLY did I say was circular, which is SUPPOSEDLY not yours?