Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Terrapin Station

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Terrapin Station »

javaw wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:18 am
its the science of hearing, shruti just like you havent seen moon landing, evolution, big bang etc things you just believe it all because you read in books of darwin, newspapers, tv, media etc things.
Audiology has nothing to do with the fact that you have a male parent.
RCSaunders

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by RCSaunders »

Sculptor wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:32 am
javaw wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:43 am
RCSaunders wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:58 pm
Wow! You're really on a bad trip, man! Better stay inside 'til a blows over.

Yeah! Like anyone can grog that! Here, have another toke.
that bad trip is purpose of human life, anyways i dont think as you boasts big big words. but its alright if it makes you feels like an real black panther. :wink:

but you should not show this foolishness publically. and enjoy as much as you can. because you can do it for now.
DId he mean "Grok" that? LOL
Yeah, but in his case,"grog," was probably right. Heinlein would be upset with me too.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

javaw wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:04 am
go ahead, and recall everything and prove yourself. but i doubt you would do anything rational in real instead of giving appreance of being very intelligent you cannot do anything.
And you are still listening to me.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

RCSaunders wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:20 pm

that bad trip is purpose of human life, anyways i dont think as you boasts big big words. but its alright if it makes you feels like an real black panther. :wink:

but you should not show this foolishness publically. and enjoy as much as you can. because you can do it for now.
Yeah, but in his case,"grog," was probably right. Heinlein would be upset with me too.
Not sure whether grotty or groggy would be the better adjecrive.
javaw

Post by javaw »

Terrapin Station wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:10 pm
javaw wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:18 am
its the science of hearing, shruti just like you havent seen moon landing, evolution, big bang etc things you just believe it all because you read in books of darwin, newspapers, tv, media etc things.
Audiology has nothing to do with the fact that you have a male parent.
it is science of hearing, and how it works that is explained. and that was an example or demonstration of hypothesis which we observed.

but you cannot demonstrate your hypothesis and simply observe and speak nonsense.
javaw

Post by javaw »

what you will get by making mountains from musterd seeds ? huh? what do you want from me ?
javaw

Post by javaw »

Sculptor wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:15 pm
go ahead, and recall everything and prove yourself. but i doubt you would do anything rational in real instead of giving appreance of being very intelligent you cannot do anything.
now you are free to run here and there raising your both hands in the air without bothering for anything at all.

for i wont bother to wash the stool at all.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

javaw wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:42 pm
what you will get by making mountains from musterd seeds ? huh? what do you want from me ?
Nothing more, Please. You've already provided more entertainment than I can stand, thank you.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

javaw wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:56 pm
now you are free to run here and there raising your both hands in the air without bothering for anything at all.

for i wont bother to wash the stool at all.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

RCSaunders wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:02 pm
javaw wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:42 pm
Nothing more, Please. You've already provided more entertainment than I can stand, thank you.
:lol: :lol:
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Not sure whether grotty or groggy would be the better adjective.
Either would do, I think. I will admit his writing is full of mystery. He accused me, "... i dont think as you boasts big big words," which apparently has some esoteric meaning that escapes my mundane mind, especially when the longest word I used was a whole six letters.

How about, "bonkers?" Do you think he needs help?
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

IS THERE LIFE AFTER BIRTH ?
In a mother’s womb were two babies.
One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”
The other replied: “Why of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will ask later.”
“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I do not know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we cannot now understand.”
The first replied, “that is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we will not need this physical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
The second responded, “Well, I do not know, but certainly we will meet mother and she will take care of us.”
The first said, “Mother? You actually believe in mother? That’s laughable. If mother exists, then where is she now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of her. It is of her that we live. Without her this world would not and could not exist.”
The first said, “Well I do not see her, so it is only logical that she does not exist.”
The second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive her presence, and you can hear her loving voice calling down from above.”
/ by author- Pablo Luis Molinero /
IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH ?
https://www.lecturesbureau.gr/1/in-a-mo ... 4/?lang=en
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

socrat44 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:40 pm IS THERE LIFE AFTER BIRTH ?
The other replied: “Why of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will ask later.”
“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I do not know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we cannot now understand.”
The first replied, “that is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we will not need this physical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
The second responded, “Well, I do not know, but certainly we will meet mother and she will take care of us.”
The first said, “Mother? You actually believe in mother? That’s laughable. If mother exists, then where is she now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of her. It is of her that we live. Without her this world would not and could not exist.”
The first said, “Well I do not see her, so it is only logical that she does not exist.”
The second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive her presence, and you can hear her loving voice calling down from above.”
Some animals, and twisted humans eat them, but after birth is usually disposed of.
javaw

Post by javaw »

socrat44 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:40 pm IS THERE LIFE AFTER BIRTH ?
but socrates didnt you accepted that you know nohting ? and you are impersonal man of knowledge arent you ?

so anyways, good luck to you and your both purposes which you wants to hit with single arrow. but i dont think they did there work here. but anyways keep trying.
javaw

Post by javaw »

RCSaunders wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:16 pm
Not sure whether grotty or groggy would be the better adjective.
Either would do, I think. I will admit his writing is full of mystery. He accused me, "... i dont think as you boasts big big words," which apparently has some esoteric meaning that escapes my mundane mind, especially when the longest word I used was a whole six letters.

How about, "bonkers?" Do you think he needs help?
its all right that im bonker, or lowest of mankind, but sun can take water even from urine. so better luck elsewhere, and fuck lots of sexy whores, for time also does not favour everyone always. it creates as well as destroy people. so time is in your favour and sexy pussies are in front of you spreading there legs. so dont waste your time and energy here.

what you will do now ? huh? these things may be right, and i do agree with you. but what now ? what do you just want ? im an fool, who doesnt understand things very nicely and incompetent idiot.

so it would be great if you clear it all out yourself.