all muslims are the same

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ForgedinHell

Re: all muslims are the same

Post by ForgedinHell »

Khalid wrote:
ForgedinHell wrote:
Khalid wrote:That made me smile , honestly :D
What did, the thought of Muslims taking over?
No the joke itself sounded funny .
Just teasing.
John

Post by John »

Kayla wrote:
John wrote:So I suppose Muslims that are also against condom use in the same circumstances are also evil then?
correct

however all catholics support the church policy in this matter
Do you honestly believe that all Catholics support the church's position on the use of condoms (a stance that was weakened a couple of years ago anyway)?

We could have an "All Catholics are the same" thread perhaps.
Kayla wrote:
John wrote:None of the people I've known who lived with HIV for years ever wished they'd been blown up.
would they still feel the same way if they were in africa and had no access to medical care
Is it your position is that African's with HIV and no access to medical care would be better off dead?
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

John wrote:Is it your position is that African's with HIV and no access to medical care would be better off dead?
no i have no idea where you are getting this

it is my position that given a choice between being painlessly blown to bits or dying from a slow painful fatal disease - and no other choices - i would prefer the former

anything beyond that is strictly a product of your imagination
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Kayla wrote:
John wrote:Is it your position is that African's with HIV and no access to medical care would be better off dead?

it is my position that given a choice between being painlessly blown to bits or dying from a slow painful fatal disease - and no other choices - i would prefer the former

anything beyond that is strictly a product of your imagination
Don't freak out but old-age is a slow, painful, fatal disease.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

ForgedinHell wrote:... That's why the medical profession performs the operation on millions of boy babies in the US, without any religious issues involved.
And your explanation for why the medical professions in other Western countries don't perform this mutilation of boy children is what?
John

Post by John »

Kayla wrote:
You wrote that you would rather be blown up than die of Aids and when I mentioned that none of the people I'd known with Aids had indicated that they would rather be blown up you then asked if they'd feel that way if they were in Africa without medical care. Now that's either an entirely innocent question or it's a loaded question implying that they would probably feel differently if they were suffering in those circumstances.

So, I think it's fairly easy to see why I would ask the question I did.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

John wrote:Now that's either an entirely innocent question or it's a loaded question implying that they would probably feel differently if they were suffering in those circumstances.

although it remains a far jump to the question if i think they d be better off dead

that is a very personal question in the sense that it cannot be answered for someone else
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

i would like to add that my comment about the evils of the catholic church fall on further reflection under pointing out a speck in ones brother's eye

the catholic church may well be evil

but no one can really claim moral superiority for the southern baptist convention - with its opposition to teaching of sex education in schools
John

Post by John »

Kayla wrote:
John wrote:Now that's either an entirely innocent question or it's a loaded question implying that they would probably feel differently if they were suffering in those circumstances.

although it remains a far jump to the question if i think they d be better off dead

that is a very personal question in the sense that it cannot be answered for someone else
I just wanted to test the implications of your initial thoughts and see where they lead.
Mike Strand

Post by Mike Strand »

"All Muslims are the same." I have to agree they are all the same in one important respect. They are all human beings, as are all Christians, all Jews, all Hindus, all atheists, and so on.