all muslims are the same

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ForgedinHell

Re: all muslims are the same

Post by ForgedinHell »

Lynn wrote:
forgedinhell wrote:
Lynn wrote: Statutory Rape: A Guide to State Laws and Reporting Requirements - Summary of Current State Laws. http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/08/sr/statelaws/summary.shtml
It seems a bit of a minefield in the USA. Yes, in some states early marriage is allowed under certain circumstances e.g. with parental consent however underage sex is legal under other circumstances e.g. close-in-age exceptions, marriage status.

The variation in state laws in the USA, whilst not to the same extreme as prepubescent children, does however taint any call for other countries or religions to change their stances on early marriages.
Show me any law in America that allows an 8 year old to marry a middle aged man?
You have chosen not to attempt to accept, refute or bemoan the facts provided but rather twist them to your agenda.
No, dumbass. My original claim was that the Muslims in Saudi Arabia and Iran allow child rape. I stated this involved kids, like 8 years old. You, in turn, reference some laws dealing with kids much older than 8, being allowed to have sex, like where an 18 year old has sex with a 16 year old, or a 16 year-old gets married with permission of her parents. What do those laws have to do with 8 year olds? Not a damn thing. So, it is you who is engaged in a dishonest argument. No one in the US can legally marry off an eight-year-old daughter to a middle-aged man. Even an 11 year old. And, while in America it is extremely rare any 16 year-old gets married off, in Saudi Arabia and Iran, the molestation of these young kids is a regular occurrence.

Go ahead and continue to think so little of Arab children that you don't mind them being raped. I'll continue to fight for the children, not the rapists.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Kayla wrote:
ForgedinHell wrote:What is the percentage of any baby suffering a problem? Millions and millions of babies get circumcized all the time. Are you talking about maybe one in ten million has a problem? Fifty million?
don't be a retard

according to the american association of family physicians the risk of death is 1 in 500,000 - http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/clin ... ision.html

an in an israeli study one in 20 thousand or so circumcisions lead to a 'partial amputation' - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15984378

you are off by orders of magnitude

and this is from sources favorably disposed towards circumcision

the funny thing is that until now i had no opinion on circumcision and gave the matter no thought

but your obnoxious style, sweeping generalizations and general disregard for facts now has me strongly inclined towards that opposed side

keep up the good work

and you are a lawyer?

would hate to have you arguing my case

i can just picture it

forged: officer bloggins, when you arrived at the crime scene what did you observe

bloggins: i observed the accused standing over the body of the victim brandishing a knife covered in blood saying yeah i killed the fucker what are you going to do about

forged: you asshole how do you know it was blood

bloggins: well it was red

forged: you are a cretin, only one in ten million red liquids is blood

bloggins: well he also had a knife

forged: you are saying my client killed the victim with a plastic knife

bloggins: what?

forged: what proportion of knives is non-plastic? one in a millioin? one in ten million?

accused: objection your honor! my lawyer is a fucking imbecile!
You are the imbecile. Unlike you, as a trained trial lawyer, I check my facts. You didn't check your facts. You just googled some crap and assumed you were reading something truthful. The article you cited about 1 death in 500,000? Did you bother to read the article that was cited as support for that position, which was cited in footnote 10? Because if you had read the underlying article, you would have read that the mortality rates are unknown. The article merely cited to another study that found 500,000 circumcisions without a death. So, tell me, witless wonder, how does that article justify a conclusion of a mortality rate of 1 in 500,000? It doesn't. It didn't state that after 500,000 cases a death occurred. Nothing of the kind was stated. Even if it did, the article stated that was just one study in NY.

Your generation thinks googling is research. It's not. Real, critical thinking, and taking the time to read real science and real research is something you have yet to figure out. So, take your personal insults and stick them.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

ForgedinHell wrote:Go ahead and continue to think so little of Arab children that you don't mind them being raped.
I have never said that I think that.
ForgedinHell wrote:I'll continue to fight for children, not the rapists.
How very noble of you to fight for the children in Saudi Arabia and Iran but not also fight for reforms to reduce the potential for child abuse in your own country.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

ForgedinHell wrote: I'll continue to fight for the children, not the rapists.
being a blowhard on the net is not fighting for anything
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

ForgedinHell wrote:
You are the imbecile.
real good argument there forgy
Unlike you, as a trained trial lawyer, I check my facts.
where did you buy your paralegal diploma?
You just googled some crap and assumed you were reading something truthful.
you wanted something by actual physicians, i pointed at something by actual physicians

of course what you actually wanted was something that supported the views you pulled out of your ass
Because if you had read the underlying article, you would have read that the mortality rates are unknown.
i though there was never a single case of mortality from it, at least according to you
So, tell me, witless wonder, how does that article justify a conclusion of a mortality rate of 1 in 500,000? It doesn't.
so actual doctors providing an estimate is not good enough

you should have specified that only those doctors who agree with you are acceptable
Even if it did, the article stated that was just one study in NY.
my point was that you have no basis for blithely asserting the total lack of complications from circumcisions and their overwhelming benefits

one study is enough to cast your claims into doubt

[qoute]Your generation thinks googling is research.[/quote]

as opposed to your generation whose thing seems to be drinking beer an bitching about my generation
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

ForgedinHell wrote:I have lived my entire life in the US where most men are circumcized. In the states I have lived, I have only seen one man not cut. Yet, I have never heard any man complain about being cut, nor have I ever even heard a rumor about some baby being cut having something go wrong. But, from the anti-circumcision cites, one would think that half the babies are having their penises lobbed off entirely.
with just a bit of editing one could turn this into a rant supporting female circumcision
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

A
British Navy
Destroyer
stops four
Muslims in a
row boat,
rowing towards
Brighton .
"The captain
gets on the
loud hailer
and shouts

"Ahoy,
small craft,
where are you
heading?"

One
of the Muslims
stands up and
shouts,

"We
are invading
England !"

The
crew of the
Destroyer all
start laughing
and when the
captain
finally stops
laughing, he
gets back on
the loud
hailer and
says

"Just
the four of
you?"

The
Muslim stands
up again and
shouts,

"No,
we're the last
four. The rest
are already
there!"
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

That made me smile , honestly :D
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Khalid wrote:That made me smile , honestly :D
What did, the thought of Muslims taking over?
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

ForgedinHell wrote:
Khalid wrote:That made me smile , honestly :D
What did, the thought of Muslims taking over?
No the joke itself sounded funny .
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

All muslims are the same....... as all people are the same.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

johngalthasspoken wrote:when was the last time a Christian nut committed mass murder in the name of Jesus?
the catholic church has been doing its best to block any attempts at aids prevention in africa - including telling africans that condoms do not reduce your chances of getting aids

the death toll from that makes 9/11 look smalltime

heck it probably makes the death toll in iraq look smalltime

there are a lot of things i disagree about with my coreligionists but one thing i do agree with - the catholic church is basically pure evil

what the catholic church does is not as dramatic as blowing shit up but dead is dead

i'd rather be blown to bits than die of aids
John

Post by John »

Kayla wrote:
johngalthasspoken wrote:when was the last time a Christian nut committed mass murder in the name of Jesus?
the catholic church has been doing its best to block any attempts at aids prevention in africa - including telling africans that condoms do not reduce your chances of getting aids

the death toll from that makes 9/11 look smalltime

heck it probably makes the death toll in iraq look smalltime

there are a lot of things i disagree about with my coreligionists but one thing i do agree with - the catholic church is basically pure evil
So I suppose Muslims that are also against condom use in the same circumstances are also evil then?
Kayla wrote:what the catholic church does is not as dramatic as blowing shit up but dead is dead

i'd rather be blown to bits than die of aids
None of the people I've known who lived with HIV for years ever wished they'd been blown up.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

John wrote:So I suppose Muslims that are also against condom use in the same circumstances are also evil then?
correct

however all catholics support the church policy in this matter

islam has no central authority comparable to the pope
Kayla wrote:None of the people I've known who lived with HIV for years ever wished they'd been blown up.
would they still feel the same way if they were in africa and had no access to medical care
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Kayla wrote:
John wrote:So I suppose Muslims that are also against condom use in the same circumstances are also evil then?
correct

however all catholics support the church policy in this matter.
Not all Catholics are in support or are against condom use.

Edited to included 2012 link http://www.catholicsforchoice.org/news/ ... ondoms.asp to declaration by the Pope in 2010 to allow condom use to help stop spread of hiv.
Last edited by Lynn on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.