Scenes of the judgement day

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Khalid

Scenes of the judgement day

Post by Khalid »

"And the Trumpet shall be blown: that will be the Day whereof Warning (had been given). And there will come forth every soul: with each will be an (angel) to drive, and an (angel) to bear witness. (It will be said:) "Thou wast heedless of this; now have We removed thy veil, and sharp is thy sight this Day!" .And his Companion will say: "Here is (his Record) ready with me!"

Everything starts with the blow of Israfil's angel trumpet , people get up naked and barefoot like they were born with grave's dust on their bodies , they look at each others in shock and surprise , is this the earth we used to live on , mountains have been crumbled , rivers have dried , the earth is not the earth , the sky is not the sky , there is no escape from meeting the call , the Event inevitable came to pass, everyone is busy thinking in his calamity , as the verses describe : many will say Ah! Woe unto us! Who hath raised us up from our beds of repose?"... (A voice will say:) "This is what ((Allah)) Most Gracious had promised. And true was the word of the apostles!" It will be no more than a single Blast, when lo! they will all be brought up before Us!
Everyone is saying myself myself , many people will say to angels , take us directly to hell but don't let us stand in front of God , we can't face him , don't let us face him ,
Angels are standing in one line in awe , then God's voice is heard saying to all people , I have been listening to you for a long time now you are listening to me . O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?- Him Who created thee. Fashioned thee in due proportion, and gave thee a just bias;In whatever Form He wills, does He put thee together. on that Day, not a soul will be wronged in the least, and ye shall but be repaid the meeds of your past Deeds.
Then everyone will be judged , in the end good people will go to eternal heaven and bad people go to fire .
Lucky people enters the heaven , saying only one thing , masha' allah , sobhan allah , praise be to allah this is amazing , then God call them , saying where are the people who worshiped me without seeing me , then he tells them ask me anything you want , they say we ask you to be satisfied with us , he replies if I wasn't satisfied with you , you wouldn't have come here , then he says ask me anything you want , and they all agree on one thing , they say show us yourself to see you , then covering is vanished and people look to their Lord , and they feel such pleasure unlike any pleasure that they have felt before , then he says here no body is going to die and never get sick nor old , all your wishes are met and I have more .
John

Re: Scenes of the judgement day

Post by John »

Are you philosophising of preaching?
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

What if these words were true and all prophets who came warning of that day were not liars , what's more important shall I philosophize .
John

Post by John »

I think you want to be discussing theology not philosophy.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Khalid wrote:... then he says here no body is going to die and never get sick nor old , all your wishes are met and I have more .
Yeah! The "more" is that you spend your eternal happy life at his feet worshipping him. I reckon after a while you're going to wish you got old, sick and died.

But there are other 'heavens' out there, Valhalla, The Elysium Fields and Islands, Hanan Pacha , Nirvana or you could just reincarnate.

Why do you think yours the 'truth'?
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Arising_uk wrote:Yeah! The "more" is that you spend your eternal happy life at his feet worshipping him.quote]
There is no more worship nor onus in heaven .
Why do you think yours the 'truth'?
Cause it's the meaning of life and extension of all previous messages . Test of morals and souls . As God says "And what is the life of this world, but goods and chattels of deception?" . It's a deception and conceit . A flashy moment then your heart is not working and you have no longer control on your hands , legs and all body then what have you done in your test ?
John

Post by John »

The rest of us have to use logic and reason to justify our positions but Khalid's lucky. He only has to say "Allah says so" so I suggest we all surrender now.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

John wrote:The rest of us have to use logic and reason to justify our positions but Khalid's lucky. He only has to say "Allah says so" so I suggest we all surrender now.
What rational reasons deny the fact of God and judgement day ?
John

Post by John »

Khalid wrote:
John wrote:The rest of us have to use logic and reason to justify our positions but Khalid's lucky. He only has to say "Allah says so" so I suggest we all surrender now.
No honestly, I surrender on this one. You win. How could anything you've said be considered irrational?

Who needs faith when it's also so obviously true eh?
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

John wrote:I think you want to be discussing theology not philosophy.
theology is a branch of philosophy but k does not appear to be doing theology either he seems to be preaching
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

Khalid wrote:As God says "And what is the life of this world, but goods and chattels of deception?" .
if this world was that inconsequential why would god care to create it
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

O my brothers in tribulation, there is no judgment day. This has been going on for 14.7 billion years throughout the universe, and millions if not billions of years right here on Earth. As a prophet, I can tell you that the book of Revelation and "The Ouzo Prophecy" are your only guides to spiritual salvation.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

John wrote:
Khalid wrote:
No honestly, I surrender on this one. You win. How could anything you've said be considered irrational?

Who needs faith when it's also so obviously true eh?
Well , why is the idea of God and judgement day is very insane to you ? . Man found himself living in world where he can implant , hunt , drink and reproduce without knowing how he came here and why he is here . Then several people came with the word or idiom (God) , telling people he is the creator of all this , source of existence , you have to worship him and do the good and you will be judged in the afterlife . What is irrational with that? What better or more wise meaning of life could be?
Last edited by Khalid on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

What is really irrational and insane is to say we are here to eat , drink , have sex and try to reach the highest levels of pleasure (drugs , alcohol , homosexuality and anything) cause it's a single coincidental life . Is this the logic you follow ?
Last edited by Khalid on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Kayla wrote:
Khalid wrote:As God says "And what is the life of this world, but goods and chattels of deception?" .
if this world was that inconsequential why would god care to create it
You didn't understand the meaning , it means life is deception , which means it gets you deluded with it's decorations and delusion .