If God/Jesus does not know sex and reproduction, he is not f

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

If God/Jesus does not know sex and reproduction, he is not f

Post by Greatest I am »

If God/Jesus does not know sex and reproduction, he is not fit to dictate it’s laws.

If God/Jesus, does not know of man’s sexuality, then he has no right or just claim to dictate our sexual conduct. He does not have the skill set or knowledge required to judge. No carnal desires, no wife, no pure born children, no chemical reaction in his brain, or sexual desire for a wife without reproduction being the reason.

God/Jesus’ only opportunity to learn of man’s sexuality is through Mary, his mother. If God does know of our sexuality then it can only be through incest. There is also the issue of bestiality. Jesus and God are not of our species.

God cannot know of the desires that men and women have in terms of sex. He cannot know the forces at work. These forces are mostly all chemical and physical. That means that God cannot know what penalties to assign to the various desires that are acted upon by man’s instincts. God would not know if those instincts can be denied or not or when a normal healthy desire crosses the line to insanity.

Should man’s sexual laws be dictated by a Jesus/God who cannot know what sex for humans is all about?

Regards
DL
John

Re: If God/Jesus does not know sex and reproduction, he is n

Post by John »

Greatest I am wrote:No carnal desires, no wife, no pure born children, no chemical reaction in his brain, or sexual desire for a wife without reproduction being the reason.
I thought the common claim was that Jesus was God in human form so what are you basing your assertions on that he had "no carnal desires" or "no chemical reactions in the brain" on? According to the Bible he was capable of anger so why do you assume he was incapable of lust?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

John wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:No carnal desires, no wife, no pure born children, no chemical reaction in his brain, or sexual desire for a wife without reproduction being the reason.
I thought the common claim was that Jesus was God in human form so what are you basing your assertions on that he had "no carnal desires" or "no chemical reactions in the brain" on? According to the Bible he was capable of anger so why do you assume he was incapable of lust?
We are told that to even think of sin is as good as doing it.

If Jesus was capable of lust then he is capable of sin. Especially if he lusted after and used his own mother to reproduce.

They say that incest is best but I have no firsthand information and would not want any.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Things that we take in and accept at an intellectual level as passable certainly look a bit different and more realistic when using street language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwMyjKQ725E

This just shows how God contradicts his own laws about sex.
If you have a bible near you, you can look up all the quotes yourself from the video.
It will creep you out.

Regards
DL
Paigon7

Post by Paigon7 »

Assuming that Jesus is God, and not a son of God or a human form of God, but 100% God. Does God have DNA to support the idea of incest?

Next, God created our reproduction system much so I'd say he has some discretion in the rules. Of course, that is if you believe in the Christian religion and all of its view points.

Bigger questions should arise about where the rules of God come from, who wrote them, and why.
Thundril

Post by Thundril »

An immortal wouldn't know anything at all about the fears hopes and needs of a mortal. Why single out sexual desire?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Paigon7 wrote:Assuming that Jesus is God, and not a son of God or a human form of God, but 100% God. Does God have DNA to support the idea of incest?

Next, God created our reproduction system much so I'd say he has some discretion in the rules. Of course, that is if you believe in the Christian religion and all of its view points.

Bigger questions should arise about where the rules of God come from, who wrote them, and why.
Men. To control other men.

Regards
DL
Mike Strand

Post by Mike Strand »

But believers in God have been telling me God knows everything, having created the universe and everything in it, including us. Am I missing something?

The Mormons believe in a Father and Mother (gods) of this earth who have physical forms similar to us and apparently make spiritual babies (who later become our babies) in much the same way we make the biological ones. Go figure.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Mike Strand wrote:But believers in God have been telling me God knows everything, having created the universe and everything in it, including us. Am I missing something?

The Mormons believe in a Father and Mother (gods) of this earth who have physical forms similar to us and apparently make spiritual babies (who later become our babies) in much the same way we make the biological ones. Go figure.
The creator God is also supposed to be all powerful and Omni-everything.

Yet he cannot reproduce. Tell that to your theist friends.
If they do not drop the Omni-everything then you will at least know that they cannot add 2 + 2.

Regards
DL