Christian men and their deteriorating moral and family value

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Christian men and their deteriorating moral and family value

Post by Greatest I am »

Christian men and their deteriorating moral and family values.

As a member of our predominantly Christian nation, you and I have witnessed a marked deterioration in morality and family values.

Children start at an early age to sample the pleasures life offers them in the world of drugs, sex, autonomy and abuse of the safety nets that we as parents have put in place for them.

They do these things because they see us, their parents, doing the same thing. We are reaping what we are sowing. It is impossible to keep our abusive adult activities from passing down to our children. They know all our little secrets and tricks and will continue to emulate us.

Over time, looking at parents and our interaction with our children; especially today; the internet and other technologies have drastically reduced the parent child interaction. It is obvious to anyone with good judgement; collectively our morals and ethics have declined along with our family values.

Proof of this lies in how we allow our children to dress and act.

We are basically allowing our children, male and female, to look and act like skanks and whores.
We are allowing or male children to run amuck and act like irresponsible bull studs with no responsibility for their illegitimate children. We as men also facilitate the rampant drug us, both legal and illegal.

Both men and women are to blame. Christian men, as the religiously and institutionally sanctioned heads of the family; must carry more blame. The world is not witnessing Christian men stepping up to this responsibility. You, as a Christian man are not walking your talk.

As Christian men, we should consider doing so. Perhaps we can stop acting like spoiled children ourselves and start giving our children a good example.

Christian women will also have to stop looking like and teaching their daughters to look like skanks and whores. We must stop teaching our children to idolize certain questionable entertainers who will do nothing but ensure a next generation of skanks and whores.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

P S. Morality has a price. There is a direct correlation between morality and standard of living. Increasing ours moral position will take wealth. Are our children worth it to us?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/june-carb ... 22656.html
bobevenson

Re: Christian men and their deteriorating moral and family v

Post by bobevenson »

It is improper for the government to make laws against behavior that some Christians find objectionable, such as Sunday liquor sales, as one example,
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

bobevenson wrote:It is improper for the government to make laws against behavior that some Christians find objectionable, such as Sunday liquor sales, as one example,
Christians find it objectionable to give women and Gays equality.

Should we take those equality provisions out of our laws?

Welcome to Iran.

Regards
DL
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Greatest I am wrote:
bobevenson wrote:It is improper for the government to make laws against behavior that some Christians find objectionable, such as Sunday liquor sales, as one example,

Welcome to Iran.

Regards
DL
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Liquor should be available 24/7 and everyone should be treated equally under the law.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

bobevenson wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:

Welcome to Iran.

Regards
DL
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Liquor should be available 24/7 and everyone should be treated equally under the law.
My bad. I read proper instead of improper and my reaction shows it.

The law says we are equal yes but those of religion do not believe in equality of the sexes.
Their dogma says that waman is always to follow man's lead and be submisive to him.
Giving Gays equality is also out of the question. They are sinners because they are evil for following their natures.

Regards
DL
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Greatest I am wrote:The law says we are equal yes but those of religion do not believe in equality of the sexes.
The Church of Ouzo is the exception that proves the rule, my friend.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Greatest I am wrote:Christian men and their deteriorating moral and family values.

As a member of our predominantly Christian nation, you and I have witnessed a marked deterioration in morality and family values.

Children start at an early age to sample the pleasures life offers them in the world of drugs, sex, autonomy and abuse of the safety nets that we as parents have put in place for them.

They do these things because they see us, their parents, doing the same thing. We are reaping what we are sowing. It is impossible to keep our abusive adult activities from passing down to our children. They know all our little secrets and tricks and will continue to emulate us.

Over time, looking at parents and our interaction with our children; especially today; the internet and other technologies have drastically reduced the parent child interaction. It is obvious to anyone with good judgement; collectively our morals and ethics have declined along with our family values.

Proof of this lies in how we allow our children to dress and act.

We are basically allowing our children, male and female, to look and act like skanks and whores.
We are allowing or male children to run amuck and act like irresponsible bull studs with no responsibility for their illegitimate children. We as men also facilitate the rampant drug us, both legal and illegal.

Both men and women are to blame. Christian men, as the religiously and institutionally sanctioned heads of the family; must carry more blame. The world is not witnessing Christian men stepping up to this responsibility. You, as a Christian man are not walking your talk.

As Christian men, we should consider doing so. Perhaps we can stop acting like spoiled children ourselves and start giving our children a good example.

Christian women will also have to stop looking like and teaching their daughters to look like skanks and whores. We must stop teaching our children to idolize certain questionable entertainers who will do nothing but ensure a next generation of skanks and whores.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

P S. Morality has a price. There is a direct correlation between morality and standard of living. Increasing ours moral position will take wealth. Are our children worth it to us?

So where is the moral deterioration of which your heading speaks?
I don't see it in your post, as such.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Greatest I am wrote:

Welcome to Iran.

Regards
DL
So are you claiming that offering equality to women and gays is "moral deterioration"?

Because you know that for 99% of Xian history, they have not enjoyed these rights.
If morals are deteriorating then you would have to be saying that offering those rights is ipso facto the deterioration, of which you speaks. And thus the objections taken by Xians are evidence that there is no moral deterioration.

If not, then you are contradicting yourself.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

chaz wyman wrote:[

So where is the moral deterioration of which your heading speaks?
I don't see it in your post, as such.[/quote]

I'm not what our greatest immoral act is but our spending our children's inheritance and just leaving a huge debt for them to pay is quite immoral.

Regards
DL