Who are more moral? Men or women?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

The universe does not have a center.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by Greatest I am »

chaz wyman wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:Who are more moral? Men or women?

I am not an atheist but am a man who, thanks to apotheosis, believes himself to have high morals. Perhaps even superior to women.

I will take the Jewish view of Eden as man’s elevation as opposed to the Christian view that Eden was man’s fall. I do this because the Jewish view was the initial view of their scriptures. I give their view more authority than I do to Christianity. That Jewish view was later reversed by Christianity. Why Christianity did this is not clear.

http://www.mrrena.com/misc/judaism2.php

For this mental exercise, I say women are more moral than men. I take this view because teaching a topic is the best way to learn it, and that most of the child rearing/teaching in that day was done by women. Women then, teaching children their first morals, would also teach themselves morals faster than what men would.

I do not read scriptures literally but will use the literal view and my logic trail and progression through Eden as if I do.

Eve was first to eat of the tree of knowledge, and as scriptures states, became as God. That is, she developed the same moral sense as God. She then recognized that instead of leaving Adam to follow God’s instruction to not eat, she chose, with her new wisdom, to have Adam also eat of the tree of knowledge. Thus both were elevated to having a moral sense.

Is the Jewish view the correct one?

Who should lead mankind in religious and political thinking?

Who are more moral? Men or women?

Regards
DL
If being deluded is directly proportional to a person's moral position then you are indeed more moral than most.
But there is no objective standard upon which to judge your position against another's.
What you are doing is using your own standard, that means, by definition, you are, by your own standard the most moral.
In fact everyman, being his own judge and jury will be, to him, the most just and pious of all.
The degree to which you claim this position is the degree of your delusion.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Coward.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by Greatest I am »

bobevenson wrote:I also question his conclusion that women are more moral than men. I've never heard of a man being referred to as "that fucking whore" or anything like it.
That is because it is a given that the vast majority of men will bed anything that walks and are all whores at heart.

Everyone already knows that men do not recognize what they are. Whores.

To suggest that there are more female whores than male whores is too droll to contemplate.
Check any bar any time and see who is fighting over the shortage of whores so that they can whore with whores.

Regards
DL
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

Greatest I am wrote:
bobevenson wrote:I also question his conclusion that women are more moral than men. I've never heard of a man being referred to as "that fucking whore" or anything like it.
That is because it is a given that the vast majority of men will bed anything that walks and are all whores at heart.

Everyone already knows that men do not recognize what they are. Whores.

To suggest that there are more female whores than male whores is too droll to contemplate.
Check any bar any time and see who is fighting over the shortage of whores so that they can whore with whores.

Regards
DL
I use the term "whore" in the same way it's used in the book of Revelation, and it has nothing to do with sex, O my brother in tribulation!
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by Greatest I am »

bobevenson wrote:[I use the term "whore" in the same way it's used in the book of Revelation, and it has nothing to do with sex, O my brother in tribulation!
Oops.

Regards
DL
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:The universe does not have a center.

Yes it does. The BB started here.
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:The universe does not have a center.
Yes it does. The BB started here.
I don't know if you're talking about basketball, the circular pellet that is shot from an air rifle, Big Brother, the Beach Boys, bulletin boards, building blocks, Bugs Bunny, the Brooklyn Bridge, British Bulldogs, beer breaks, the Blues Brothers, the Big Bang, or basic bullshit, but none of these are the center of anything.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:The universe does not have a center.
Yes it does. The BB started here.
I don't know if you're talking about basketball, the circular pellet that is shot from an air rifle, Big Brother, the Beach Boys, bulletin boards, building blocks, Bugs Bunny, the Brooklyn Bridge, British Bulldogs, beer breaks, the Blues Brothers, the Big Bang, or basic bullshit, but none of these are the center of anything.
I thought it would seems obvious - even to you!

You are asked where the centre of the universe is and the answer is here.
The Big Bang was here simultaneously.
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

The Big Bang did not start here, and is not the center of the universe. If you don't believe me, ask Stephen Hawking.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:The Big Bang did not start here, and is not the center of the universe. If you don't believe me, ask Stephen Hawking.
You are wrong.
Everywhere is where the BB started, ask Stephen Hawking.
It is here because space expanded, and is expanding equally from every point in the Universe, from a singularity in which there was no space at all.
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

Is this good enough for you???

The Big Bang and the Expansion of the Universe
The universe we live in is expanding. We know this because we see galaxies and groups of galaxies steadily moving apart in the universe. This expansion has been occuring since the universe was formed 14 billion years ago in a very hot, dense event known as the Big Bang.

Here are six Frequently Asked Questions about our expanding universe:

(1) Where is the center of the universe?
There is no centre of the universe because there is no edge of the universe. In a finite universe, space is curved so that if you could travel billions of light years in a straight line you would eventually finish back where you started. It is also possible that our universe is infinite. In both examples, groups of galaxies completely fill the universe and are moving apart at all points making the universe expand.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:Is this good enough for you???

The Big Bang and the Expansion of the Universe
The universe we live in is expanding. We know this because we see galaxies and groups of galaxies steadily moving apart in the universe. This expansion has been occuring since the universe was formed 14 billion years ago in a very hot, dense event known as the Big Bang.

Here are six Frequently Asked Questions about our expanding universe:

(1) Where is the center of the universe?
There is no centre of the universe because there is no edge of the universe. In a finite universe, space is curved so that if you could travel billions of light years in a straight line you would eventually finish back where you started. It is also possible that our universe is infinite. In both examples, groups of galaxies completely fill the universe and are moving apart at all points making the universe expand.
Not at all. Not only is this not cited, it does not in any sense contradict what I said.
As the universe is expanding from all points simultaneously then 'here', and everywhere else is exactly the centre of the universe from where the BB occurred.
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Is this good enough for you???

The Big Bang and the Expansion of the Universe
The universe we live in is expanding. We know this because we see galaxies and groups of galaxies steadily moving apart in the universe. This expansion has been occuring since the universe was formed 14 billion years ago in a very hot, dense event known as the Big Bang.

Here are six Frequently Asked Questions about our expanding universe:

(1) Where is the center of the universe?
There is no centre of the universe because there is no edge of the universe. In a finite universe, space is curved so that if you could travel billions of light years in a straight line you would eventually finish back where you started. It is also possible that our universe is infinite. In both examples, groups of galaxies completely fill the universe and are moving apart at all points making the universe expand.
Not at all. Not only is this not cited, it does not in any sense contradict what I said.
As the universe is expanding from all points simultaneously then 'here', and everywhere else is exactly the centre of the universe from where the BB occurred.
OK, great, you know more about the Big Bang than the Atlas of the Universe! (http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/bigbang.html)
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Is this good enough for you???

The Big Bang and the Expansion of the Universe
The universe we live in is expanding. We know this because we see galaxies and groups of galaxies steadily moving apart in the universe. This expansion has been occuring since the universe was formed 14 billion years ago in a very hot, dense event known as the Big Bang.

Here are six Frequently Asked Questions about our expanding universe:

(1) Where is the center of the universe?
There is no centre of the universe because there is no edge of the universe. In a finite universe, space is curved so that if you could travel billions of light years in a straight line you would eventually finish back where you started. It is also possible that our universe is infinite. In both examples, groups of galaxies completely fill the universe and are moving apart at all points making the universe expand.

If you were not such a donkey you would be able to see what I am talking about.
The centre is everywhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNWngpw2vr0
http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/in ... 62467.html

Saying there is no centre is exactly the same as saying that the centre is everywhere in an infinite universe.
Try to think about it. The BB happened right here!


Not at all. Not only is this not cited, it does not in any sense contradict what I said.
As the universe is expanding from all points simultaneously then 'here', and everywhere else is exactly the centre of the universe from where the BB occurred.
OK, great, you know more about the Big Bang than the Atlas of the Universe! (http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/bigbang.html)
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Did the cat get your tongue? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Post Reply