Who are more moral? Men or women?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by Greatest I am »

Who are more moral? Men or women?

I am not an atheist but am a man who, thanks to apotheosis, believes himself to have high morals. Perhaps even superior to women.

I will take the Jewish view of Eden as man’s elevation as opposed to the Christian view that Eden was man’s fall. I do this because the Jewish view was the initial view of their scriptures. I give their view more authority than I do to Christianity. That Jewish view was later reversed by Christianity. Why Christianity did this is not clear.

http://www.mrrena.com/misc/judaism2.php

For this mental exercise, I say women are more moral than men. I take this view because teaching a topic is the best way to learn it, and that most of the child rearing/teaching in that day was done by women. Women then, teaching children their first morals, would also teach themselves morals faster than what men would.

I do not read scriptures literally but will use the literal view and my logic trail and progression through Eden as if I do.

Eve was first to eat of the tree of knowledge, and as scriptures states, became as God. That is, she developed the same moral sense as God. She then recognized that instead of leaving Adam to follow God’s instruction to not eat, she chose, with her new wisdom, to have Adam also eat of the tree of knowledge. Thus both were elevated to having a moral sense.

Is the Jewish view the correct one?

Who should lead mankind in religious and political thinking?

Who are more moral? Men or women?

Regards
DL
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

Greatest I am wrote:Who are more moral? Men or women?

I am not an atheist but am a man who, thanks to apotheosis, believes himself to have high morals. Perhaps even superior to women.

I will take the Jewish view of Eden as man’s elevation as opposed to the Christian view that Eden was man’s fall. I do this because the Jewish view was the initial view of their scriptures. I give their view more authority than I do to Christianity. That Jewish view was later reversed by Christianity. Why Christianity did this is not clear.

http://www.mrrena.com/misc/judaism2.php

For this mental exercise, I say women are more moral than men. I take this view because teaching a topic is the best way to learn it, and that most of the child rearing/teaching in that day was done by women. Women then, teaching children their first morals, would also teach themselves morals faster than what men would.

I do not read scriptures literally but will use the literal view and my logic trail and progression through Eden as if I do.

Eve was first to eat of the tree of knowledge, and as scriptures states, became as God. That is, she developed the same moral sense as God. She then recognized that instead of leaving Adam to follow God’s instruction to not eat, she chose, with her new wisdom, to have Adam also eat of the tree of knowledge. Thus both were elevated to having a moral sense.

Is the Jewish view the correct one?

Who should lead mankind in religious and political thinking?

Who are more moral? Men or women?

Regards
DL
If being deluded is directly proportional to a person's moral position then you are indeed more moral than most.
But there is no objective standard upon which to judge your position against another's.
What you are doing is using your own standard, that means, by definition, you are, by your own standard the most moral.
In fact everyman, being his own judge and jury will be, to him, the most just and pious of all.
The degree to which you claim this position is the degree of your delusion.
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

Yes, but by virtue of his apotheosis, he has elevated himself to the level of God, and therefore sets the platinum-iridium standard of morality.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:Yes, but by virtue of his apotheosis, he has elevated himself to the level of God, and therefore sets the platinum-iridium standard of morality.
That is exactly as I see you, oh great messiah.

The phrase pot calling the kettle black comes to mind.
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Yes, but by virtue of his apotheosis, he has elevated himself to the level of God, and therefore sets the platinum-iridium standard of morality.
That is exactly as I see you, oh great messiah.
No, I'm not the great messiah, just the modern messiah, having no need or desire for apotheosis or levitation to a higher level. I don't set any moral standards, I just show people where to find them.
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

I also question his conclusion that women are more moral than men. I've never heard of a man being referred to as "that fucking whore" or anything like it.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Yes, but by virtue of his apotheosis, he has elevated himself to the level of God, and therefore sets the platinum-iridium standard of morality.
That is exactly as I see you, oh great messiah.
No, I'm not the great messiah, just the modern messiah, having no need or desire for apotheosis or levitation to a higher level. I don't set any moral standards, I just show people where to find them.
What gives you the right?
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:I also question his conclusion that women are more moral than men. I've never heard of a man being referred to as "that fucking whore" or anything like it.
The question is idiotic.
Being more or less moral is being more or less alive; you either is or you ain't.
It's bullshit.
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

chaz wyman wrote:That is exactly as I see you, oh great messiah.
bobevenson wrote:No, I'm not the great messiah, just the modern messiah, having no need or desire for apotheosis or levitation to a higher level. I don't set any moral standards, I just show people where to find them.
chaz wyman wrote:What gives you the right?
I'm a prophet.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:That is exactly as I see you, oh great messiah.
bobevenson wrote:No, I'm not the great messiah, just the modern messiah, having no need or desire for apotheosis or levitation to a higher level. I don't set any moral standards, I just show people where to find them.
chaz wyman wrote:What gives you the right?
I'm a prophet.
You are not a prophet and you are not the Messiah - you are a very naughty boy!
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:That is exactly as I see you, oh great messiah.
bobevenson wrote:No, I'm not the great messiah, just the modern messiah, having no need or desire for apotheosis or levitation to a higher level. I don't set any moral standards, I just show people where to find them.
chaz wyman wrote:What gives you the right?
I'm a prophet.
You are not a prophet and you are not the Messiah - you are a very naughty boy!
You just said I was the Messiah, and not just any Messiah, but a great Messiah. So don't try to take it back!
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:[

You are not a prophet and you are not the Messiah - you are a very naughty boy!
You just said I was the Messiah, and not just any Messiah, but a great Messiah. So don't try to take it back!
So, I'm fickle - bite me!
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by bobevenson »

chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:[

You are not a prophet and you are not the Messiah - you are a very naughty boy!
You just said I was the Messiah, and not just any Messiah, but a great Messiah. So don't try to take it back!
So, I'm fickle - bite me!
That's the morality of a woman, you lying bitch!
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
So, I'm fickle - bite me!
That's the morality of a woman, you lying bitch!
Even immorality is morality.
One man's morality is another woman's immorality.
artisticsolution
Posts: 1942
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: Who are more moral? Men or women?

Post by artisticsolution »

bobevenson wrote: I'm a prophet.
That's nothing! I'm the center of the universe! No seriously. My gravitational pull is tremendous. People, objects, space matter...all drawn towards me. I don't know how many times I have been on the road and cars drift into me! Also, I have to be very careful and quick when using public restrooms...people barge in at the most inconvenient times! They can't help it of course...my magnetism is quite strong. It's so strong it can even be felt through phone lines!. People I speak with n the phone constantly have other people barge into what ever room they are in at the moment...simply from just getting a call from me!

Another thing that goes along with my super power is my self correcting car. No seriously, it heals itself! And a good thing too...with all the hubcaps traveling at high speed towards me! They hit my car with full force...and when I stop to check the damage...there is none! The dent repairs itself in a matter of moments. Once, my radio/cd player/ipod connector stopped working and made this awful sound. I was going to take it in and get a new one but within a matter of days it self corrected and now it works fine!

For all you non believers, even my husband confirms the sun doesn't start shining until I get up in the morning....

I am the center of the universe.
Post Reply