I feel that I've made the right choice.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: I feel that I've made the right choice.

Post by Age »

Ansiktsburk wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:22 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:14 am
Ansiktsburk wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:46 am So much easier when you’re born in a christian family. Or probably any kind of religious family.
WHY?
Why?
This WAS ANOTHER example of 'humanity', back in the days when this was being written.

THUS WHY it TOOK 'them' SO LONG for 'things' to be REASONED OUT, and UNDERSTOOD, FULLY.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"HOW and WHY, EXACTLY, were you, supposedly, 'wrongfully incarcerated'?"

becuz i wuz charged and convicted of two crimes i did not commit (felony sex crimes) not with the/one crime that I did commit (a low level misdemeanor). my public defender could have had the charges dropped but he betrayed me

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:38 am "HOW and WHY, EXACTLY, were you, supposedly, 'wrongfully incarcerated'?"

becuz i wuz charged and convicted of two crimes i did not commit (felony sex crimes) not with the/one crime that I did commit (a low level misdemeanor). my public defender could have had the charges dropped but he betrayed me
Did you tell the "judge" what you did do and that you should have been charged for what you DID DO, which was to masturbate in front of children, right?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Veg wrote:
I can only go by what you have said yourself on here. I assumed that since you keep mentioning it then it doesn't bother you. I watch TV quite a bit and penises don't turn up that often, if ever. I'm pretty sure reasonvemotion is Australian. How would she know about your background? How would ANYONE know unless you tell them? As a matter of fact I prefer to know nothing about anyone online.
I was made aware of Promethean75's prison sentence when I was posting regularly on KTS and how did this happen?

Someone on the Forum was actually asking for money from the posters to send him whilst he was incarcerated!

Giving money to a sex offender, who by the way, blames the victims for his crimes, will probably find himself once again in the slammer sooner or later.

Where he belongs.

Post by Age »

reasonvemotion wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:14 am Veg wrote:
I can only go by what you have said yourself on here. I assumed that since you keep mentioning it then it doesn't bother you. I watch TV quite a bit and penises don't turn up that often, if ever. I'm pretty sure reasonvemotion is Australian. How would she know about your background? How would ANYONE know unless you tell them? As a matter of fact I prefer to know nothing about anyone online.
I was made aware of Promethean75's prison sentence when I was posting regularly on KTS and how did this happen?

Someone on the Forum was actually asking for money from the posters to send him whilst he was incarcerated!

Giving money to a sex offender, who by the way, blames the victims for his crimes, will probably find himself once again in the slammer sooner or later.

Where he belongs.
Just out of curiosity did you mention ANY thing about "promethean75" and the crime that 'it' DID COMMIT here in this forum BEFORE "promethean75" DID?

I had NOT seen ANY thing until I saw "promethean75" talk about those sex crimes.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

He knows the post in which I referred to his crime.

Let him find it and cut and paste it. It certainly was no secret. Anyone who posts here and on KTS would be aware of this.

He can't stop talking about it and how innocent he was and is.

He gave a very detailed account of when and how it happened and said he was exposing himself to a woman not the child but the child happened to see him and that is how he was caught.

The man disgusts me.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

what the invalid just said above, age. to answer your question. but I thought i explained all this to u months ago.

the three hotties (two technically, the third looked like veruca salt) crime in 2007 is something i pled guilty to becuz I did do it. i have no objections here except for the fact that they artificially inflated what should have been a single felony into six felonies to beef up the sentence, etc. bro if u knew what went on in a court room you'd wanna drop a bomb on it and blow it and anybody who's ever paid a fucking dime into it to smithereens (especially the irrelevant bible thumpin tax payin invalids).

now the 2010 sex crimes I did not commit.

it worked out like this. when i aksed my public defender to subpoena any video footage that could have shown me flashing that woman, he said it couldn't be done. I don't believe that, becuz the SBI would have collected any video footage FIRST and put it into evidence immediately.

there are so many layers of irony to this story that it dwarfs anything even the greatest of greek playwrights could pull off. even Shakespeare is speechless in my presence.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Correction.

The posts were on ILP not KTS.

There are several posters on ILP who post here on PN who are aware of his sordid tale. He speaks about it with no remorse for what he does, and has the audacity to write:
Zoot wrote:
: I just received a food package on 1/25. If you sent it, thank you, but I thought you were going to ask me which one I wanted BEFORE you ordered it. I did tell you to let me know FIRST if you were going to buy one, so I could let you know which one to get. The one I would choose would be the breakfast pack. At any rate, I'm afraid now that D. might want to get one for me and buy the same one you bought, which is candy and cookies. It is very frustrating not being able to communicate with people while locked up. Please tell her if she is going to buy one, NOT to buy the jumbo pack.
now the 2010 sex crimes I did not commit.
:mrgreen:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Indeed, the jumbo packs didn't have the twenty coffees in it... only the breakfast packs had the coffee. Plus they're cheaper than the jumbo packs. I therefore endeavoured to prevent D from purchasing a second jumbo pack, and to great success (if I recall).
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

reasonvemotion wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:49 am The man disgusts me.
I would be curious if the architects of the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan "disgust" you. Hopefully, the mutilation of human bodies in war "disgusts" you worse than a child seeing a penis or even having sex with an adult. I don't advocate the latter two examples either but I know of precious few examples of clergymen and women denouncing those invasions as ferociously as they will denounce "unholy" sexual pleasure. Heck, you can film a movie composed of nothing but scenes of human mutilation and land an R rating. Put a penis or vagina in it and they'll rebrand it as a more restrictive X. The world is a fucked up place and religious institutions are no less the standard bearers of it than despotic governments. Hypocrisy.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:19 am
I would be curious if the architects of the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan "disgust" you. Hopefully, the mutilation of human bodies in war "disgusts" you worse than a child seeing a penis or even having sex with an adult. I don't advocate the latter two examples either but I know of precious few examples of clergymen and women denouncing those invasions as ferociously as they will denounce "unholy" sexual pleasure. Heck, you can film a movie composed of nothing but scenes of human mutilation and land an R rating. Put a penis or vagina in it and they'll rebrand it as a more restrictive X. The world is a fucked up place and religious institutions are no less the standard bearers of it than despotic governments. Hypocrisy.
Words fail me.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

7fykcx.jpg
7fykcx.jpg (42.49 KiB) Viewed 817 times
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:33 am
Words fail me.
I'm not a female, perhaps you can say a few enlightening words here? Is there something about sex that damages women? A young male in high school wouldn't stop bragging if he got seduced and "nailed" by his attractive female math teacher or something. If an underage female sees a penis, will it traumatize her or worse?

By high school, I had seen Playboy magazines. They looked pretty good to me, much better than a bag of jolly ranchers from a candy store. We all got into this world somehow. At least it generally doesn't involve blood and gore if it's consensual. Rape is an entirely different matter, certainly, but if it's just exposing oneself, then it certainly doesn't seem worse than armed robbery or something. You do know that in the US there is a "sex offender" registry that is free and open to the public to easily learn if any of one's neighbors have committed unlawful sexual activities? If not, now you do. No such registry exists for armed robbers or even drug dealers that I know of. You'd have to dig a bit more to find those offenses from your neighbors.

I've never laid unwanted hands on a female or made sexual advances toward a minor in my life. I'm golden in that department. Most people on this forum including you have probably committed more "adultery" than I have. I've had sex once in my life with a 30-year-old woman who basically jumped on my lap and got the proverbial "balls rolling." If you tell me how it damages an underage girl to see a penis or even have consensual sex with an overage male, then I'll be very happy to recant my previous words.
Last edited by Gary Childress on Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Age »

reasonvemotion wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:49 am He knows the post in which I referred to his crime.

Let him find it and cut and paste it. It certainly was no secret. Anyone who posts here and on KTS would be aware of this.

He can't stop talking about it and how innocent he was and is.

He gave a very detailed account of when and how it happened and said he was exposing himself to a woman not the child but the child happened to see him and that is how he was caught.

The man disgusts me.
The post I saw, which "promethean75" wrote, told a DIFFERENT 'story'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:55 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:33 am

Words fail me.
I'm not a female, perhaps you can say a few enlightening words here? Is there something about sex that damages women? A young male in high school wouldn't stop bragging if he got seduced and "nailed" by his attractive female math teacher or something. If an underage female sees a penis, will it traumatize her or worse?

By high school, I had seen Playboy magazines. They looked pretty good to me, much better than a bag of jolly ranchers from a candy store. We all got into this world somehow. At least it generally doesn't involve blood and gore if it's consensual. Rape is an entirely different matter, certainly, but if it's just exposing oneself, then it certainly doesn't seem worse than armed robbery or something. You do know that in the US there is a "sex offender" registry that is free and open to the public to easily learn if any of one's neighbors have committed unlawful sexual activities. No such registry exists for armed robbers or even drug dealers that I know of. You'd have to dig a bit more to find those offenses from your neighbors.

I've never laid unwanted hands on a female or made sexual advances toward a minor in my life. I'm golden in that department. Most people on this forum including you have probably committed more "adultery" than I have. I've had sex once in my life with a 30-year-old woman who basically jumped on my lap and got the proverbial "balls rolling." If you tell me how it damages an underage girl to see a penis or even have consensual sex with an overage male, then I'll be very happy to recant my previous words.