I feel that I've made the right choice.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: I feel that I've made the right choice.

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:23 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:17 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:15 am

I only know what he's posted on here.
This is the first time I've seen mention of this. I don't read everything on this forum. Has he gone into more length about it elsewhere?
Look it up for yourself. I'm not your mother!
A simple, "yes, he posted elsewhere about it" would suffice. I really couldn't care less if anyone bothers to look up the instances.
Last edited by Gary Childress on Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

[
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:57 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:26 am

A simple, "yes, he posted elsewhere about it" would suffice. I really could care less if anyone bothers to look up the instances.
You 'could care less'? Fuck off then. I was only answering what you asked. And you wonder why women can't stand you?? Maybe they don't want to be around a miserable, self-pitying, misogynistic fuckwit who has nothing to offer them!
Good grief. Please don't get to the point where your voice cracks. Isn't "misogynistic" the favorite word of "wokies?" Certainly, no woman worth a shit would accuse a guy of misogyny for not bowing before her pissy attitude. Doesn't sound like you're all that great a catch either. You'd drive a guy insane. Maybe a good shopping trip to Louis Vuitton will calm you? Perhaps attending a polo competition with some rich guy who drives a Ferrari is more to your taste? Hopefully, he's a male fashion model who is fluent in French. You know, a "working class" fashion model. It beats hanging out with cretins like me.
vegetariantaxidermy

Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:50 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:48 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:57 am

You 'could care less'? Fuck off then. I was only answering what you asked. And you wonder why women can't stand you?? Maybe they don't want to be around a miserable, self-pitying, misogynistic fuckwit who has nothing to offer them!
Good grief. Please don't get to the point where your voice cracks. Isn't "misogynistic" the favorite word of "wokies?" Certainly, no woman worth a shit would accuse a guy of misogyny for not bowing before her pissy attitude. Doesn't sound like you're all that great a catch either. You'd drive a guy insane. Maybe a good shopping trip to Louis Vuitton will calm you? Perhaps attending a polo competition with some rich guy who drives a Ferrari is more to your taste? Hopefully, he's a male fashion model who is fluent in French. You know, a "working class" fashion model. It beats hanging out with cretins like me.
I only use the word 'misogyny' when I mean 'misogyny'.
Really? Does that make you a misandrist? I mean, you clearly have a problem with me, ergo you must just hate all men. Right? You'd be surprised how nice and gentlemanly I am around most women. Does that matter to you? Is it relevant to you? Or does that not fit your preferred box you want to stuff me in?

"I'm not your mother." Excuse me for living with my folks. If I made enough money and wasn't fucked up with mental illness I wouldn't. I'm tired of being a doormat. I'd apologize for my attitude but what's the point? No one appreciates a weak guy anyway. The weak perish. The strong just gloat afterward.

You can take over the world. Be my guest. It's yours. Maybe your offspring can be someone's doormat someday. Mine won't because I wouldn't have any if my life depended on it. Someone else can raise the janitors of the future. It's not going to be me.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:05 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:48 am

Really? Does that make you a misandrist? I mean, you clearly have a problem with me, ergo you must just hate all men. Right? You'd be surprised how nice and gentlemanly I am around most women. Does that matter to you? Is it relevant to you? Or does that not fit your preferred box you want to stuff me in?

"I'm not your mother." Excuse me for living with my folks. If I made enough money and wasn't fucked up with mental illness I wouldn't. I'm tired of being a doormat. I'd apologize for my attitude but what's the point? No one appreciates a weak guy anyway. The weak perish. The strong just gloat afterward.

You can take over the world. Be my guest. It's yours. Maybe your offspring can be someone's doormat someday. Mine won't because I wouldn't have any if my life depended on it. Someone else can raise the janitors of the future. It's not going to be me.
Don't ask then if you don't like the answers. 'Ferrari'? 'Louis Vuitton'?? :lol: If you don't want anyone to comment on what YOU write about YOURSELF then stop writing about yourself. What you write about YOURSELF is all I have to go by. You keep making depressing threads about how shitty your life is and how unappreciative and crappy women are, so presumably you are inviting comments about it.
Gee, I haven't posted anything about myself but according to you I'm a man-hater who can't get a man (presumably because I would 'drive them insane' and because getting a man would naturally be my main goal in life) and spends my days shopping like some character from 'sex and the city' :lol:
ps 'I'm not your mother' is just an expression. I wouldn't know who you live with (although I do now).
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:13 am

Don't ask then if you don't like the answers. 'Ferrari'? 'Louis Vuitton'?? :lol: If you don't want anyone to comment on what YOU write about YOURSELF then stop writing about yourself. What you write about YOURSELF is all I have to go by. You keep making depressing threads about how shitty your life is and how unappreciative and crappy women are, so presumably you are inviting comments about it.
Gee, I haven't posted anything about myself but according to you I'm a man-hater who can't get a man (presumably because I would 'drive them insane' and because getting a man would naturally be my main goal in life) and spends my days shopping like some character from 'sex and the city' :lol:
ps 'I'm not your mother' is just an expression. I wouldn't know who you live with (although I do now).
You've always known I live with my parents. I've told you that a number of times. Did you suddenly forget or are you feigning ignorance now? Low-brow cretins like me would love to know.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:49 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:13 am

You've always known I live with my parents. I've told you that a number of times. Did you suddenly forget or are you feigning ignorance now? Low-brow cretins like me would love to know.
How would I know what your situation is? Mostly I try to avoid your more depressing posts. And even if you had mentioned it previously, people's living arrangements can change. You were going on about how no one cares about you at one point so I thought perhaps your parents had died or something. No one will ever care about you as much as your parents do, if they are normal parents.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

so the reason why u have to tell yourself that those fourteen year old girls were in fact offended (and that i'm lying when i say they enjoyed it) is becuz if they weren't, you'd not be able to say they were 'victims'...  and if you're not able to say they were 'victims', you can't really call what i did 'wrong', only that it wuz illegal (which doesn't make it wrong). likewise, if u were to call them traumatized, I'd mention that they've seen worse shit on TV and the internet than anything i did.

now you're fucked becuz there's no real substance to any of your criticism. but that's not what should interest u. what should interest u is why u are associating with someone on a forum who u believe is a perverted sex offender. consider your pal henry. that invalid redneck had integrity enough to never say another word to me, even tho he hasn't a clue what happened and couldn't call anything I did immoral even if he tried.

anywho, what you're implying is that u think it's okay to be charged with a crime u didn't commit if you've commited similar crimes in the past. that translates into: you support the lifetime sentence i am serving for a crime I didn't commit. and that translates into something like: I'd put a fucking bullet in your head if u had any real say in the matter.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Oh and for the record, i have never brought any this 'personal drama' to any forum I've ever posted at. it wuz always somebody else... some miserable little fuck either stalking me or trying to sabotage my reputation.

here u go check this one out. in 2010 somebody from one of four forums I've posted at, printed out several posts of mine in which i rather aggressively critiqued those who work for the criminal justice system (judges, lawyers, etc), and sent the pages in a letter to my public defender.

incidentally, this public defender (who now knows how much he disgusts me), refused to subpoena video footage which could have cleared me of the felonious indecent exposure charge he wuz defending for.

what this means is, some slimely little meddling fuck contributed (if not directly caused) the lifetime sentence i am now serving, and everything resulting from it.

true story no bullshit.

but the information of my arrest got to the forums by somebody else mentioning it... and every time I'd have to run to defend myself, etc. this went on for years.

the information wuz brought to this particular forum by reasonvsemotion, who i believe is someone i know from another forum who i musta pissed off. i may be wrong... but i believe the poster's name is 'shield maiden', and let me tell u about this idiot. she ends up is these underhanded brawls with other female posters over male poster's attention when she isn't on some religious crusade pretending to be a christian scholar. it's the most pathetic thing you've ever seen, and this is the kind of trash I've had to contend with and, apparently, still have to contend with all these years later.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:16 pm lol it's a little late for that, G. i tried to do it by the book but the state (god's apparatus) blew it.

tell you what I'll do tho. i will sign a peace treaty with the federal government on the following conditions:

i will be compensated for all wages (six years worth) that i lost becuz of being wrongfully incarcerated.
HOW and WHY, EXACTLY, were you, supposedly, 'wrongfully incarcerated'?

Did you, or did you NOT, commit a crime?

If you EVER answer here Honestly, then we CAN continue.

Also, WHY would you sign a peace treaty with a government that are DOING the Wrong things?

Would you usually and REALLY SELL ALL of your 'morals' just for six years worth of a TINY and MINUSCULE Truly INSIGNFICANT BIT of money?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:16 pm i will also be alloted the amount i would have paid into my social security during that incarceration.
AGAIN, would you REALLY sign 'your life away', as some say, for a relatively NOTHING amount of money?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:16 pm New Hanover county will reimburse me for losing my truck and all my property when i wuz arrested in 2010.
Did you or did you NOT commit a crime?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:16 pm harnett county police will return all property they stole from me during my 2016 arrest. 
WHAT 'property' are you ALLEGING was 'stolen' from you?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:16 pm i will be removed from the sex offender registry.
WHY ONLY you, and NONE of the "others" who have committed sexual crimes and offences?

WHY do you come across as though Life, Itself, is ABOUT 'you' and REVOLVES AROUND 'you', "promethean75"?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:16 pm when u talk to em, tell em I'm being generous with those demands.
LOL
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am so the reason why u have to tell yourself that those fourteen year old girls were in fact offended (and that i'm lying when i say they enjoyed it) is becuz if they weren't, you'd not be able to say they were 'victims'...  and if you're not able to say they were 'victims', you can't really call what i did 'wrong', only that it wuz illegal (which doesn't make it wrong). likewise, if u were to call them traumatized, I'd mention that they've seen worse shit on TV and the internet than anything i did.

now you're fucked becuz there's no real substance to any of your criticism. but that's not what should interest u. what should interest u is why u are associating with someone on a forum who u believe is a perverted sex offender. consider your pal henry. that invalid redneck had integrity enough to never say another word to me, even tho he hasn't a clue what happened and couldn't call anything I did immoral even if he tried.

anywho, what you're implying is that u think it's okay to be charged with a crime u didn't commit if you've commited similar crimes in the past. that translates into: you support the lifetime sentence i am serving for a crime I didn't commit. and that translates into something like: I'd put a fucking bullet in your head if u had any real say in the matter.
I can only go by what you have said yourself on here. I assumed that since you keep mentioning it then it doesn't bother you. I watch TV quite a bit and penises don't turn up that often, if ever. I'm pretty sure reasonvemotion is Australian. How would she know about your background? How would ANYONE know unless you tell them? As a matter of fact I prefer to know nothing about anyone online.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:24 pm
promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:16 pm lol it's a little late for that, G. i tried to do it by the book but the state (god's apparatus) blew it.

tell you what I'll do tho. i will sign a peace treaty with the federal government on the following conditions:

i will be compensated for all wages (six years worth) that i lost becuz of being wrongfully incarcerated. i will also be alloted the amount i would have paid into my social security during that incarceration.

New Hanover county will reimburse me for losing my truck and all my property when i wuz arrested in 2010.

harnett county police will return all property they stole from me during my 2016 arrest. 

i will be removed from the sex offender registry.

when u talk to em, tell em I'm being generous with those demands.
You were wrongfully icarcerated by your local authorities? In that case I should count myself lucky, I guess. I don't think I've ever done anything that I could be incarcerated for, that I'm aware of. But I suppose someone running things could always come up with something. Thank God I've been under the radar of corrupt officials. The things we take for granted...I guess some of us should feel lucky if we get anything at all worthwhile in this world.
He exposes himself to young women in public, thinks they enjoy it, and them blames THEM for not being attractive enough for him, which caused the 'unattractive' one to get jealous and report him.
I think you will find that 'they' were ACTUALLY 'girls' and NOT 'women'.

But, this will all depend on what age/s one separates the two.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm It's hard to conjure up much sympathy. Besies, he seems to be doing just fine working for himself, and all the cash jobs will likely offset any losses incurrsed as a result of his juvenile urges and misogyny.
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:52 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:24 pm

You were wrongfully icarcerated by your local authorities? In that case I should count myself lucky, I guess. I don't think I've ever done anything that I could be incarcerated for, that I'm aware of. But I suppose someone running things could always come up with something. Thank God I've been under the radar of corrupt officials. The things we take for granted...I guess some of us should feel lucky if we get anything at all worthwhile in this world.
He exposes himself to young women in public, thinks they enjoy it, and them blames THEM for not being attractive enough for him, which caused the 'unattractive' one to get jealous and report him.
I think you will find that 'they' were ACTUALLY 'girls' and NOT 'women'.

But, this will all depend on what age/s one separates the two.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm It's hard to conjure up much sympathy. Besies, he seems to be doing just fine working for himself, and all the cash jobs will likely offset any losses incurrsed as a result of his juvenile urges and misogyny.
I didn't know their age until promethean HIMSELF posted it.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:17 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:15 am

I only know what he's posted on here.
This is the first time I've seen mention of this. I don't read everything on this forum. Has he gone into more length about it elsewhere?
PROVIDING A CLUE, or at least A HINT, for WHERE, EXACTLY, one to look 'it' up would, SURELY, NOT be too much to ask for, correct?

Also, NOTHING MORE was asked for than,

'Has he ["promethean75"] gone into more length about it elsewhere?'

Surely just PROVIDING the ACTUAL ANSWER to the ACTUAL QUESTION ASKED would NOT be too much to PROVIDE either?

The answer just being, 'Yes', would SURELY have been MUCH EASIER and SIMPLER to WRITE than those words that you did USE, right?