I feel that I've made the right choice.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

I feel that I've made the right choice.

Post by Gary Childress »

Religion means nothing to me. God seems indifferent and serves no purpose at best. I want no part of hell because it's supposed to be terrible and I want no part of heaven because God has made life a mockery of justice. I'll take oblivion. I want no part of any divinity that created this shit world. Finally, upon making this choice, I now feel freedom. I feel better already. It was the right choice for me to make. Give me oblivion. Adios God. Take a hike!
Agent Smith

Re: I feel that I've made the right choice.

Post by Agent Smith »

What do we do with a sniper who got an F in marksmanship?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:23 am What do we do with a sniper who got an F in marksmanship?
No idea. You'll have to work that out for yourselves.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

good shit gary. you've gotten away from the biggest mind-fuck in the history of the erf. and if there wuz any truth to it, one with any sense would take a good look at the world and certainly tell god to go fuck himself.

google a picture of putin and just look at what an ugly, puny sonofabitch he is. hey u think if i raped his daughter he'd be like 'no prob, that's just what soldiers do in war'?
Last edited by promethean75 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:38 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:23 am What do we do with a sniper who got an F in marksmanship?
I know. :)
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:33 pm good shit gary. you've gotten away from the biggest mind-fuck in the history of the erf. and if there wuz any truth to it, one with any sense would take a good look at the world and certainly tell god to go fuck himself.

google a picture of putin and just look at what an ugly, puny sonofabitch he is. hey u think if i raped his daughter he'd be like 'that's what soldiers do in war'?
Thank you, promethean75. I hope things work out for you in life and you too have peace or continue to have it or whatever the case may be. But hoping means nothing. I wish it did. Good luck.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:37 pm
Good luck. Enjoy.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

lol it's a little late for that, G. i tried to do it by the book but the state (god's apparatus) blew it.

tell you what I'll do tho. i will sign a peace treaty with the federal government on the following conditions:

i will be compensated for all wages (six years worth) that i lost becuz of being wrongfully incarcerated. i will also be alloted the amount i would have paid into my social security during that incarceration.

New Hanover county will reimburse me for losing my truck and all my property when i wuz arrested in 2010.

harnett county police will return all property they stole from me during my 2016 arrest. 

i will be removed from the sex offender registry.

when u talk to em, tell em I'm being generous with those demands.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:54 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:37 pm

Good luck. Enjoy.
Thank you kind person. 🙂
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:16 pm lol it's a little late for that, G. i tried to do it by the book but the state (god's apparatus) blew it.

tell you what I'll do tho. i will sign a peace treaty with the federal government on the following conditions:

i will be compensated for all wages (six years worth) that i lost becuz of being wrongfully incarcerated. i will also be alloted the amount i would have paid into my social security during that incarceration.

New Hanover county will reimburse me for losing my truck and all my property when i wuz arrested in 2010.

harnett county police will return all property they stole from me during my 2016 arrest. 

You were wrongfully icarcerated by your local authorities? In that case I should count myself lucky, I guess. I don't think I've ever done anything that I could be incarcerated for, that I'm aware of. But I suppose someone running things could always come up with something. Thank God I've been under the radar of corrupt officials. The things we take for granted...I guess some of us should feel lucky if we get anything at all worthwhile in this world.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:24 pm
promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:16 pm lol it's a little late for that, G. i tried to do it by the book but the state (god's apparatus) blew it.

You were wrongfully icarcerated by your local authorities? In that case I should count myself lucky, I guess. I don't think I've ever done anything that I could be incarcerated for, that I'm aware of. But I suppose someone running things could always come up with something. Thank God I've been under the radar of corrupt officials. The things we take for granted...I guess some of us should feel lucky if we get anything at all worthwhile in this world.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:24 pm

He exposes himself to young women in public, thinks they enjoy it, and them blames THEM for not being attractive enough for him, which caused the 'unattractive' one to get jealous and report him. It's hard to conjure up much sympathy. Besies, he seems to be doing just fine working for himself, and all the cash jobs will likely offset any losses incurrsed as a result of his juvenile urges and misogyny.
According to him he was "wrongfully" incarcerated. I assume that means he is not really a "sex offender"? I don't know. I don't know him. All I have to go on is his claim. If you know more about than I do, I'll just disregard his claim then.
vegetariantaxidermy

Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:15 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:14 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm

He exposes himself to young women in public, thinks they enjoy it, and them blames THEM for not being attractive enough for him, which caused the 'unattractive' one to get jealous and report him. It's hard to conjure up much sympathy. Besies, he seems to be doing just fine working for himself, and all the cash jobs will likely offset any losses incurrsed as a result of his juvenile urges and misogyny.
According to him he was "wrongfully" incarcerated. I assume that means he is not really a "sex offender"? I don't know. I don't know him. All I have to go on is his claim. If you know more about than I do, I'll just disregard his claim then.
I only know what he's posted on here.
This is the first time I've seen mention of this. I don't read everything on this forum. Has he gone into more length about it elsewhere?
vegetariantaxidermy

'
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.