I feel that I've made the right choice.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: I feel that I've made the right choice.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:54 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:52 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm

He exposes himself to young women in public, thinks they enjoy it, and them blames THEM for not being attractive enough for him, which caused the 'unattractive' one to get jealous and report him.
I think you will find that 'they' were ACTUALLY 'girls' and NOT 'women'.

But, this will all depend on what age/s one separates the two.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm It's hard to conjure up much sympathy. Besies, he seems to be doing just fine working for himself, and all the cash jobs will likely offset any losses incurrsed as a result of his juvenile urges and misogyny.
I didn't know their age until promethean HIMSELF posted it.
Well this would be OBVIOUS, unless, OF COURSE, "promethean75's" CRIMES were being REPORTED, globally, and you JUST HAPPENED to be AWARE of them, BEFOREHAND.

Now, what you are saying were 'women' a LOT of people would call 'them' 'girls', INSTEAD.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:57 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:23 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:17 am

This is the first time I've seen mention of this. I don't read everything on this forum. Has he gone into more length about it elsewhere?
Look it up for yourself. I'm not your mother!
PROVIDING A CLUE, or at least A HINT, for WHERE, EXACTLY, one to look 'it' up would, SURELY, NOT be too much to ask for, correct?

Also, NOTHING MORE was asked for than,

'Has he ["promethean75"] gone into more length about it elsewhere?'

Surely just PROVIDING the ACTUAL ANSWER to the ACTUAL QUESTION ASKED would NOT be too much to PROVIDE either?

The answer just being, 'Yes', would SURELY have been MUCH EASIER and SIMPLER to WRITE than those words that you did USE, right?
I agree. But there's nothing to be done about it now, and unfortunately it only went downhill after that.
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:59 am

Well this would be OBVIOUS, unless, OF COURSE, "promethean75's" CRIMES were being REPORTED, globally, and you JUST HAPPENED to be AWARE of them, BEFOREHAND.

Now, what you are saying were 'women' a LOT of people would call 'them' 'girls', INSTEAD.
You were correcting me. Anyway, if I said 'girls' then that could be toddlers and I know it wasn't young children. FFS. This is getting tedious. Ask Promethean if you want more details.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:57 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:26 am

A simple, "yes, he posted elsewhere about it" would suffice. I really could care less if anyone bothers to look up the instances.
You 'could care less'? Fuck off then. I was only answering what you asked.
Here is ANOTHER example of just HOW OFTEN people would PRESUME some 'thing' ELSE was/is being ASKED FOR, INSTEAD of just READING the ACTUAL WORDS WRITTEN, and then JUST ANSWERING what IS ACTUALLY BEING ASKED FOR.

you NEVER, ACTUALLY, ANSWERED what was, ACTUALLY, ASKED.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:57 am And you wonder why women can't stand you??
Could it be a POSSIBILITY that you ACTUALLY did NOT just answer what was ACTUALLY ASKED?

Or, is EVERY 'thing' here "gary childress's" FAULT, and so this is WHY ALL, or some particular amount of, women can NOT stand "gary childress"?

The ILLOGICAL CONCLUSION here, based upon and following on from the previous PREMISE/S, speaks for itself, as well.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:57 am Maybe they don't want to be around a miserable, self-pitying, misogynistic fuckwit who has nothing to offer them!
Am I MISSING some 'thing' here?

All "gary childress" REALLY DID here, as far as I can tell, is just MENTION, INFORM, and then ASK:

This is the first time I've seen mention of this.
I don't read everything on this forum.
Has he gone into more length about it elsewhere?
vegetariantaxidermy

How many people in your life have had nervous breakdowns? Asking for a friend.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:13 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:05 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:50 am

I only use the word 'misogyny' when I mean 'misogyny'.
Really? Does that make you a misandrist? I mean, you clearly have a problem with me, ergo you must just hate all men. Right? You'd be surprised how nice and gentlemanly I am around most women. Does that matter to you? Is it relevant to you? Or does that not fit your preferred box you want to stuff me in?

"I'm not your mother." Excuse me for living with my folks. If I made enough money and wasn't fucked up with mental illness I wouldn't. I'm tired of being a doormat. I'd apologize for my attitude but what's the point? No one appreciates a weak guy anyway. The weak perish. The strong just gloat afterward.

You can take over the world. Be my guest. It's yours. Maybe your offspring can be someone's doormat someday. Mine won't because I wouldn't have any if my life depended on it. Someone else can raise the janitors of the future. It's not going to be me.
Don't ask then if you don't like the answers.
Just out of CURIOSITY what do you PRESUME, think, or BELIEVE was being ASKED FOR here?

What was the ACTUAL QUESTION that you SAW, and READ?

And, WILL you INFORM us of HOW YOUR ANSWER relates to the ACTUAL QUESTION ASKED?

If no, then WHY NOT?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:13 am 'Ferrari'? 'Louis Vuitton'?? :lol: If you don't want anyone to comment on what YOU write about YOURSELF then stop writing about yourself. What you write about YOURSELF is all I have to go by. You keep making depressing threads about how shitty your life is and how unappreciative and crappy women are, so presumably you are inviting comments about it.
I SEE threads from "gary childress" about how 'bad' "gary childress's" life is, to "gary childress", but I do NOT recall seeing "gary childress" talking about how 'crappy' women are. To me, 'life', itself, is 'crappy' because "gary childress" BELIEVES, WHOLEHEARTEDLY, that 'it' could NEVER get a 'woman', but the two are VERY DIFFERENT 'things'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:13 am Gee, I haven't posted anything about myself but according to you I'm a man-hater who can't get a man (presumably because I would 'drive them insane' and because getting a man would naturally be my main goal in life) and spends my days shopping like some character from 'sex and the city' :lol:
ps 'I'm not your mother' is just an expression. I wouldn't know who you live with (although I do now).

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am so the reason why u have to tell yourself that those fourteen year old girls were in fact offended (and that i'm lying when i say they enjoyed it) is becuz if they weren't, you'd not be able to say they were 'victims'...  and if you're not able to say they were 'victims', you can't really call what i did 'wrong', only that it wuz illegal (which doesn't make it wrong).
OBVIOUSLY what you did WAS and WILL ALWAYS be Wrong, and NO matter what the law 'says'.

And, IF by YOUR OWN 'logic' 'they' can ONLY be 'victims' if what you did WAS Wrong, then 'they' were, and/or are, 'VICTIMS'.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am likewise, if u were to call them traumatized, I'd mention that they've seen worse shit on TV and the internet than anything i did.
HOW WOULD you KNOW?

Also, if a child sees parents shot dead on television, then would that make you SHOOTING that child's parents DEAD, then does that MEAN that child would NOT be 'traumatized' or would be LESS 'traumatized'?

If no, then WHY NOT, EXACTLY?

But if yes, then are you ABSOLUTELY SURE?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am now you're fucked becuz there's no real substance to any of your criticism.
WHAT 'criticism'?

what you did was OBVIOUSLY Wrong. There is absolutely MORE to SAY or ADD. And, NO amount of you 'TRYING TO' "justify" what you ACTUALLY DID could LESSEN the Wrongness of what you DID.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am but that's not what should interest u. what should interest u is why u are associating with someone on a forum who u believe is a perverted sex offender. consider your pal henry. that invalid redneck had integrity enough to never say another word to me, even tho he hasn't a clue what happened and couldn't call anything I did immoral even if he tried.
But what you DID DO WAS and ALWAYS WILL BE IMMORAL. And, there is NO one EVER who could REFUTE this Fact.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am anywho, what you're implying is that u think it's okay to be charged with a crime u didn't commit if you've commited similar crimes in the past. that translates into: you support the lifetime sentence i am serving for a crime I didn't commit.
What IS 'the ACTUAL crime', which you were charged and convicted for, which you now CLAIM that you did NOT commit?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am and that translates into something like: I'd put a fucking bullet in your head if u had any real say in the matter.
WHO is this thread DIRECTED AT, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am Oh and for the record, i have never brought any this 'personal drama' to any forum I've ever posted at. it wuz always somebody else... some miserable little fuck either stalking me or trying to sabotage my reputation.
The ONLY time I have EVER SEEN about ANY of 'this' was UNDER the name and label "promethean75". If you NEVER SAID NOR WROTE ANY 'thing' about 'this', then I, for one, would NEVER KNOW ANY about 'this'. Or, are you now SAYING that some one ELSE is USING the name or label "promethean75" here?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am here u go check this one out. in 2010 somebody from one of four forums I've posted at, printed out several posts of mine in which i rather aggressively critiqued those who work for the criminal justice system (judges, lawyers, etc), and sent the pages in a letter to my public defender.

incidentally, this public defender (who now knows how much he disgusts me), refused to subpoena video footage which could have cleared me of the felonious indecent exposure charge he wuz defending for.
HOW, EXACTLY, would that SUPPOSED and ALLEGEDLY CLAIMED existing video footage ACTUALLY REALLY 'clear you'?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am what this means is, some slimely little meddling fuck contributed (if not directly caused) the lifetime sentence i am now serving, and everything resulting from it.
What appears here is you would 'TRY TO' BLAME absolutely ANY 'thing/one', INSTEAD of you, OF COURSE, for what you ACTUALLY DID.

Also, how do you KNOW that the one who was MEANT TO BE 'defending' you was sent pages of you just 'critiquing' people who work in the legal system?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am true story no bullshit.
There can be a DIFFERENCE between so-called 'bullshit' and 'exaggeration'?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am but the information of my arrest got to the forums by somebody else mentioning it...
HOW, EXACTLY, did that person FIND OUT ABOUT what you DID DO?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am and every time I'd have to run to defend myself, etc. this went on for years.
Do you think or BELIEVE that you 'having to' 'defend' "yourself" will EVER end WHILE you CONTINUE to CLAIM that MASTURBATING in FRONT OF CHILDREN is NOT Wrong AT ALL?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am the information wuz brought to this particular forum by reasonvsemotion, who i believe is someone i know from another forum who i musta pissed off.
I have NEVER SEEN absolutely ANY one bring information ABOUT what you DID in FRONT of CHILDREN OTHER than 'you', "promethean75".

Also, I do NOT recall EVER seeing "reasonvemotion" say absolutely ANY 'thing' about you and the Wrong you OBVIOUSLY DID, in FRONT of CHILDREN.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am i may be wrong... but i believe the poster's name is 'shield maiden', and let me tell u about this idiot. she ends up is these underhanded brawls with other female posters over male poster's attention when she isn't on some religious crusade pretending to be a christian scholar. it's the most pathetic thing you've ever seen, and this is the kind of trash I've had to contend with and, apparently, still have to contend with all these years later.
IF 'you', "promethean75", NEVER SAID ANY 'thing' here, then 'I', for one at least, would NEVER have KNOWN about what you DID, now.
Last edited by Age on Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ansiktsburk

Post by Ansiktsburk »

So much easier when you’re born in a christian family. Or probably any kind of religious family.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm

He exposes himself to young women in public, thinks they enjoy it, and them blames THEM for not being attractive enough for him, which caused the 'unattractive' one to get jealous and report him.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 pm It's hard to conjure up much sympathy. Besies, he seems to be doing just fine working for himself, and all the cash jobs will likely offset any losses incurrsed as a result of his juvenile urges and misogyny.
Okay, but that was NOT my point. What I was POINTING OUT was that 'they' were ACTUALLY 'girls' and NOT 'women', AT ALL.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:01 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:57 am

PROVIDING A CLUE, or at least A HINT, for WHERE, EXACTLY, one to look 'it' up would, SURELY, NOT be too much to ask for, correct?

Also, NOTHING MORE was asked for than,

'Has he ["promethean75"] gone into more length about it elsewhere?'

Surely just PROVIDING the ACTUAL ANSWER to the ACTUAL QUESTION ASKED would NOT be too much to PROVIDE either?

The answer just being, 'Yes', would SURELY have been MUCH EASIER and SIMPLER to WRITE than those words that you did USE, right?
I agree. But there's nothing to be done about it now, and unfortunately it only went downhill after that.
What could have been done would be to NOT ERASE what you ACTUALLY WROTE, AND to just ADMIT that you MISREAD, MISINTERPRETED, and/or Wrongly ANSWERED.

But, if you BELIEVE that there is absolutely NOTHING to be done about 'it' now, then so be it.

Also, WHOSE FAULT is it that 'it' 'went downhill after'?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:03 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:59 am

You were correcting me. Anyway, if I said 'girls' then that could be toddlers and I know it wasn't young children. FFS. This is getting tedious. Ask Promethean if you want more details.
I do NOT need ANYMORE detail. "promethean75" has INFORMED us of WHO 'they' were.

ALSO, would it REALLY MATTER how old the 'females' were? Or, are you suggesting here that it is OKAY or ALL RIGHT to masturbate in front of SOME 'girls' but NOT OTHER 'girls'?

If yes, then WHICH 'girls' is it ALL RIGHT to masturbate IN FRONT OF, to you?

As for 'getting tedious' here, the absolutely Truthful ANSWERS to QUESTIONS like these IS what BEGINS the UNCOVERING and FINDING OUT of what IS the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truths in Life. Which, when found, START the CREATION of a Truly PEACEFUL 'world', for EVERY one, FOREVER MORE.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:10 am How many people in your life have had nervous breakdowns? Asking for a friend.
WHO, EXACTLY, was this QUESTION posed for?

Post by Age »

Ansiktsburk wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:46 am So much easier when you’re born in a christian family. Or probably any kind of religious family.
WHY?
Ansiktsburk

Post by Ansiktsburk »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:14 am
Ansiktsburk wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:46 am So much easier when you’re born in a christian family. Or probably any kind of religious family.
WHY?
Why?