Hell on earth.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Hell on earth.

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:20 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:15 pm

Wow. How is talking about such negative concepts 'treasure'? The 'slagging each other off' thread is being well received by all that feel the need to slag each other off...not just me, feel free to have a go at slagging me off, I have thick skin. :mrgreen:
Feel free to slag off my treasure, it's what you are good at, and probably the only thing you are good at, probably why you had to grow a thick skin hippo critter.. :mrgreen:
What's wrong, tough day sat on the couch?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:20 pm

Wow. How is talking about such negative concepts 'treasure'? The 'slagging each other off' thread is being well received by all that feel the need to slag each other off...not just me, feel free to have a go at slagging me off, I have thick skin. :mrgreen:
Feel free to slag off my treasure, it's what you are good at, and probably the only thing you are good at, probably why you had to grow a thick skin hippo critter.. :mrgreen:
Nope, I'm just sick of you trashing my treasure, you have been trashing my treasure ever since the day I first started posting at this forum. I love most people, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, I am tempted to take off the blindfold and see them for who they really are. And it's never always pretty, pretty much most if not all of the time.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

What's wrong
Nothing is wrong, hell was my salvation ok.

Hell is not a negative concept in my world, hell was my salvation, it made me understand what is heaven. So take your stupid sense of awful humour and stick it on yourself, not me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:04 pm This shit just sums up how negative minds are in the west, no wonder so many people are mentally fucked.

OOOh, cry me a river. Boo fucking hoo...it's just the way things are because you said it yourself, the world if full of mentally fucked up people.

Jeeeze, grow a pair ffs

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:04 pmFuck this forum is awash with stupid kunts like you.
Smell your own shit, why don't you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Actually, my couch is my heaven.

OOoooh yeah, I'm going to wash that kunt right out of my hair, oooh yeah, I'm going to wash that kunt right out of my hair. Hahahaha!

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:10 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:04 pm This shit just sums up how negative minds are in the west, no wonder so many people are mentally fucked.

OOOh, cry me a river. Boo fucking hoo...it's just the way things are because you said it yourself, the world if full of mentally fucked up people.

Jeeeze, grow a pair ffs
I honestly don't think we are boyfriend-girlfriend material. Gary sounds desperate enough, have you ever considered asking him out (he thinks he's a loser so you might have a shot).
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:15 pm Wow. How is talking about such negative concepts 'treasure'? :mrgreen:
“Why not turn everything into garbage. A great towering mountain of slop! Wouldn’t that be magic!”
- Pox the Pig Goblin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK8gF1DhG-Y
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:15 pm Wow. How is talking about such negative concepts 'treasure'? . :mrgreen:
It’s treasure to normal folks only in the sense of being a cautionary tale that provides the imputus to summon beauty, which is the antidote to vile hell and its denizens.

Beauty (enhanced by headphones)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBEGcxpyTMU
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

You can dish out the trash no problem , but your reluctance to receive it is hilarious.

Damn me if ever I dare to mention the word “ Hell “

Ducking hell, I’m just so ducking DARK

Any reputable quacks want to lighten this thread?

Yeah ok, I will.

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:41 pm Gary sounds desperate enough, have you ever considered asking him out (he thinks he's a loser so you might have a shot).
How are you not even disgusted with your own disrespect for other human beings?

You literally disgust me.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:38 pm

You can dish out the trash no problem , but your reluctance to receive it is hilarious.
I think that is an area that really pisses you off about me, that you KNOW I am quite happy for people to slag me off (why would I have suggested you do so!!)...but what really pisses people like you off boils down to this:-

1. I am a very happy individual unpeturbed by witless criticism.
2. I outwit everyone on this forum to reduce their insults to what they are - childish blurts of pathetic drivel.

Really looking forward to more threads about demons ghosts and all that negative nonsense btw (I just find it amazing that you get so upset by Emmerdale Farm and Coronation Street etc..) Maybe you should get off of the couch today and go for a walk.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

"Do you know the ...?"

"Shut up Sam, Can't you see I'm tryin' ta work here!"

"But Jeremy, you have to hear me out! It's important! Do you know the d-.... Oh, forget it! What are you doin' anyway?"

"180 times ... 67 times ... times ... do you see?"

"Well, 180 times 67 equals twelve thousand ... twelve thousand .. thirty ... no, no, wait, it's 12060! So what?"

"So what?! Can't you see? It's a partial solution to the Kiribati ring problem?!"

"Really?"

"Really really!"

"You haven't really solved the puzzle have you?"

"No, that's why I need to go to my parent's house?"

"Whaaat?! That's 1200 miles from here!"

"Are you comin'?"

"Well, I have to finish that report by tomorrow."

"Are you comin', yes/no?"

"Comin', comin'!"
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I don't know what you're smoking but I'm glad I no longer do.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hell is a place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, often traditionally depicted as a place of perpetual fire beneath the earth where the wicked are punished after death.

Of course this concept known as ''hell'' has never been the actual literal experience of anyone who is alive, because no one has ever known death.

But certainly the idea that hell is associated with evil and suffering is true for anyone who is the purveyor of knowledge.

It's perfectly normal to realise that if you want to experience a heaven on earth, one must first experience hell, or vice versa, they go hand in hand as being ''not known'' concepts without them both existing at the same time, in knowing consciousness.

Hell was my salvation. Not Jesus.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

So why don't you lock us up or send us to re-education camps, then? Oh, I forgot, that's already being done, they call them "asylums" or "mental health clinics."