Hell on earth.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Hell on earth.

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Re: Hell on earth.

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

..what a pile of silly nonsense.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:54 pm ..what a pile of silly nonsense.
Stop sniffing round my shit then. Sniff your own, it maybe more flavoursome. What did you expect to find on a DAM thread?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:54 pm ..what a pile of silly nonsense.
And just so you know atto the 'dog shit sniffer'. Hell is also other people and their shit, and you are definitely not who I vibe with, no offence, or to be taken personally, I simply have preferences, that's all. I get to choose which shit to sniff around, and if I like, I do, and if I don't, I simply tell them. :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The cold harsh truth of reality is terrifying atto. But hey, whatever gets you through the night.

All Y(our) symbols and signs and metaphors and thoughts about reality will soothe our aching non-knowing for awhile, but once reality hits the nail on the head, it's bye bye head. 8)

Once the truth behind everything. The truth behind the veil is seen. That big dark black empty void can then be finally embraced with complete sweet surrender.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:30 pm Once the truth behind everything. The truth behind the veil is seen. That big dark black empty void can then be finally embraced with complete sweet surrender.
Of course any thoughts or descriptions about the ''doughnut hole'' is going to be about the doughnut, and only the doughnut, obviously.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

This shit just sums up how negative minds are in the west, no wonder so many people are mentally fucked.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:04 pm This shit just sums up how negative minds are in the west, no wonder so many people are mentally fucked.
Projection.

You are the one who is negative starting threads called ''slagging people and their content off'' just for your own cheap laugh.

If you are going to trash what is treasure to me, then you are going to be trashed out of my treasure, so fuck you, you fucking hypocrite, hippo critter.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

If you think you are better than all the other retarded fuckwit moronic mentally ill people at this forum, then maybe you need to check out of the slum asylum you believe the world to be.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:08 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:04 pm This shit just sums up how negative minds are in the west, no wonder so many people are mentally fucked.
Projection.

You are the one who is negative starting threads called ''slagging people and their content off'' just for your own cheap laugh.

If you are going to trash what is treasure to me, then you are going to be trashed out of my treasure, so fuck you, you fucking hypocrite, hippo critter.
Wow. How is talking about such negative concepts 'treasure'? The 'slagging each other off' thread is being well received by all that feel the need to slag each other off...not just me, feel free to have a go at slagging me off, I have thick skin. :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:15 pm

Wow. How is talking about such negative concepts 'treasure'? The 'slagging each other off' thread is being well received by all that feel the need to slag each other off...not just me, feel free to have a go at slagging me off, I have thick skin. :mrgreen:
Feel free to slag off my treasure, it's what you are good at, and probably the only thing you are good at, probably why you had to grow a thick skin hippo critter.. :mrgreen: