You have no biological father. 'I AM' the first and the last.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

You have no biological father. 'I AM' the first and the last.

Post by Dontaskme »

I AM is the empty space in which all illusory things, appear, disappear, and reappear.

Q:Who are you looking at, who are you talking to?
A: Yourself of course.

Agent Smith

Re: You have no biological father. 'I AM' the first and the last.

Post by Agent Smith »

"Who was that man?" Hess asked, very concerned. "Oh that was Mr. Potter. Decent chap, eh? Not always though. Just the other day he beat up some guy, a Donahue, for harrassing Ms. Gina. People, inscrutable, some of them at least." Hess was comforted by the information. "He, he, Mr. Potter took my hat, Desai" Hess said despondently. "Really? Why, I'll speak to him. Don't you worry Hess, we'll get yer precious hat back" consoled Desai. "Look at the time, it's already 8 o'clock (yawn)" Desai informed Hess.

Amanda was sittin' on the hood. Damien was drinkin' beer. The moon shone with a brightness that they'd not seen in the city. They watched, disinterestedly, as the lights of the big house they were lookin' at went off, randomly. The last room ... the silhouette ... of a man ... in a hat.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

These two accounts being run by the same person actually makes sense.
alan1000

Post by alan1000 »

Then is Doomsday near.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:28 am Q:Who are you looking at, who are you talking to?
And then what?

Until a boy becomes a man, or until a girl becomes a woman, the voice and sounding board in the noggin is a disembodied parent or two.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:29 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:28 am Q:Who are you looking at, who are you talking to?
And then what?

Until a boy becomes a man, or until a girl becomes a woman, the voice and sounding board in the noggin is a disembodied parent or two.
A disembodied parent was once a disembodied boy or girl or woman and man.

The apparent disembodiment of self-detachment is attachment to illusions.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:05 pm "Who was that man?" Hess asked, very concerned. "Oh that was Mr. Potter. Decent chap, eh? Not always though. Just the other day he beat up some guy, a Donahue, for harrassing Ms. Gina. People, inscrutable, some of them at least." Hess was comforted by the information. "He, he, Mr. Potter took my hat, Desai" Hess said despondently. "Really? Why, I'll speak to him. Don't you worry Hess, we'll get yer precious hat back" consoled Desai. "Look at the time, it's already 8 o'clock (yawn)" Desai informed Hess.

Amanda was sittin' on the hood. Damien was drinkin' beer. The moon shone with a brightness that they'd not seen in the city. They watched, disinterestedly, as the lights of the big house they were lookin' at went off, randomly. The last room ... the silhouette ... of a man ... in a hat.
You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider! And give me my hat back, you thieving bastard! :evil:
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:24 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:05 pm "Who was that man?" Hess asked, very concerned. "Oh that was Mr. Potter. Decent chap, eh? Not always though. Just the other day he beat up some guy, a Donahue, for harrassing Ms. Gina. People, inscrutable, some of them at least." Hess was comforted by the information. "He, he, Mr. Potter took my hat, Desai" Hess said despondently. "Really? Why, I'll speak to him. Don't you worry Hess, we'll get yer precious hat back" consoled Desai. "Look at the time, it's already 8 o'clock (yawn)" Desai informed Hess.

You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider! And give me my hat back, you thieving bastard! :evil:
Danke!