I want to talk to God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: I want to talk to God

Post by Harbal »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:34 am
God has spoken (to some of us). I recall meeting this person, well it was just a split-second eye contact. Anyway, he eyed me with a piercing glance and I knew what he was saying, "I am God". I thought nothing of it until now. I should've talked to Him. He was very Eurasian in appearance, wavy black hair, oddly not very imposing in height. He had on an khaki explorer vest, cargo pants, dark grey and brown sandals. It was, weirdly, not hot.
It was probably just Allah. Proper God has a very Northern European look.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:34 am God has spoken (to some of us). I recall meeting this person, well it was just a split-second eye contact. Anyway, he eyed me with a piercing glance and I knew what he was saying, "I am God". I thought nothing of it until now. I should've talked to Him. He was very Eurasian in appearance, wavy black hair, oddly not very imposing in height. He had on an khaki explorer vest, cargo pants, dark grey and brown sandals. It was, weirdly, not hot.
Not sexy hot or not temperature hot?
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

_
Operator: God’s busy right now, but if you ring back later he’ll be able to take your call..

[hangs up]

Me: ..try again tomorrow.. coz he’s got all the time ~as well as the whole world- on/in, his hands.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:37 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:34 am God has spoken (to some of us). I recall meeting this person, well it was just a split-second eye contact. Anyway, he eyed me with a piercing glance and I knew what he was saying, "I am God". I thought nothing of it until now. I should've talked to Him. He was very Eurasian in appearance, wavy black hair, oddly not very imposing in height. He had on an khaki explorer vest, cargo pants, dark grey and brown sandals. It was, weirdly, not hot.
:lol: We're like-minded. No, from what I can recall, everything about the day says it was supposed to be hot, and yet ... it was not. This conversation should end at this point.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Harbal wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:30 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:34 am
God has spoken (to some of us). I recall meeting this person, well it was just a split-second eye contact. Anyway, he eyed me with a piercing glance and I knew what he was saying, "I am God". I thought nothing of it until now. I should've talked to Him. He was very Eurasian in appearance, wavy black hair, oddly not very imposing in height. He had on an khaki explorer vest, cargo pants, dark grey and brown sandals. It was, weirdly, not hot.
It was probably just Allah. Proper God has a very Northern European look.
:D I'm not an anthropolgist, I could be mistaken.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:00 pm
:lol: We're like-minded. No, from what I can recall, everything about the day says it was supposed to be hot, and yet ... it was not. This conversation should end at this point.
Why? What's going to happen if it doesn't end? Are you in danger?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:46 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:00 pm
Why? What's going to happen if it doesn't end? Are you in danger?
:mrgreen: I dunno, may be I am, but I'm not really a general standing outside me tent.
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

Michelangelo talks with god
Attachments
Michelangelo-1.jpg
Michelangelo-1.jpg (25.46 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

"Larry! Hello! Is that you?"
"Yeah, what's up Kit?"
"Larry, I need to talk to you at once! It's life or death!"
"Slow down. I'm in a board meeting. Come again."
"I have to tell you something. It's really, really important!"
"Hold on. Excuse me I need to take this. Urgent! Ok Larry, shoot!"
"No, not over the phone. Meet me at the old garage in 15 minutes! See you!" Click!

Old garage ... exactly 15 minutes later ...
"What?! That's impossible!" "Yes, but (inaudible)'s got to leave ASAP!" "No, not ... (inaudible) ... has (inaudible) gorge!" A cigarette lit up! "Astur brother!" "Astur!"