How can the kindest God throw bad souls into the births of animals, etc., and sometimes even into the liquid fire?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dattaswami

How can the kindest God throw bad souls into the births of animals, etc., and sometimes even into the liquid fire?

Post by dattaswami »

[Ms. Thrylokya asked: The kindest God being also the Father of all souls is throwing some bad souls into the births of animals, birds and trees and sometimes even into the liquid fire. You say that God is embodiment of love. How to justify both these contradicting statements? At least, we have to agree that He is furious to bad souls.]

Swami replied: If we analyse His anger on bad souls, it is deep love with anxiety for reformation so that the bad soul can escape the punishments of sins forever in the future through reformation. God is very anxious apart from His love towards bad souls. A father and mother become very anxious about their spoiled child and such anxiety is only deep love and not anger.

When the soul is highly selfish in even sinful earning in spite of having earned for ten generations in the future, it is a matter of high anxiety for God since it leads the soul towards irreparable continuous sinful attitude. He throws such a soul into births of birds and animals because these souls are not bothered about even their food for tomorrow.

The thrown soul is expected to get rid of its excess selfishness in these births. In the births of trees, even the sacrifice of extra wealth is trained. The trees donate the extra wealth like fruits to other living beings. Some exceptional souls which are not reformed through these said efforts are thrown into liquid fire for reformation as last resort. The pain of the souls is overlooked by God just like the parents overlook the pain of their sick child in getting the medicine injected.

The entire aim in every action of God is only the reformation of the soul by which the soul can escape the punishments of sins forever in the future. This anxiety for reformation of a spoiled child is not mere love, but is deep love. When parents of one birth have so much love, what about God? Shankara says that the love of God on souls is infinite number of times greater than the love of parents on their children!
Agent Smith

Re: How can the kindest God throw bad souls into the births of animals, etc., and sometimes even into the liquid fire?

Post by Agent Smith »

There's a soul ... a certain variety of soul ... God is great or as they say it Islam, Allahu Akbar ... this soul ... souls? ... any step will do, but that's philosophy and we're all, at the end of the day, devotees of Sophia.

"In how many ways can I cook an egg?"

"Well, speaking from my (ahem, ahem) vast experience, while I was in the land of peacocks, I used to frequent this restaurant where the options were full-fry, half-fry, medium-fry, boiled, omelette, and perhaps, if asked, raw too."

"That's crazy! Are you talking about India?"

"No, the natives like to call it Bharat, I like Hindoostan better!"

"Why?"

"Persia."

"Iran?"

"Persia."

"Hmmm. So if I say Iraq, you're gonna correct me to Babylon?"

"May be. It's not so much a correction as it is a recalibration."

"Neat! I like it!"

"Come here, quick."

"Why?"

"So no one can hear us."

"Ok. What is it?"

"The Knights Templars welcomes you into their order." :mrgreen:
Iwannaplato

Re: How can the kindest God throw bad souls into the births of animals, etc., and sometimes even into the liquid fire?

Post by Iwannaplato »

I think the real question is...
How can the kindest God throw an interpersonally tone deaf, victim-blaming guru into this forum?

Someone who presents himself as a deity [on his website] and who is incapable of responding, in most cases, coherently.
alan1000

Post by alan1000 »

Johnny Cash probably answered this question as well as any of us could! A boy named Sue... some call it "tough love"...
Walker

Post by Walker »

Have you caught wind of Vivek Ramaswamy?