All is energy / God is energy

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: All is energy / God is energy

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:25 amIs a 'human being' a 'thing'?

If yes, then can 'you', a human being know things?

If yes, then 'I', through 'you', have just PROVED that a 'thing' can know things.
How can you know yourself? You would have to split yourself up in two, the knower and the known.

It is KNOWN that a HUMAN is a ''thing''

It is known only in ''KNOWING''

The concept KNOWN as ''human'' is universally this immediate ''KNOWING''...ONE WITHOUT A SECOND.

Knowing is not some 'thing' to be known by 'someone'. Here is only 'Knowing' that cannot be known. In essence you are that Knowing.

Being All KNOWING - is This Very Awareness I Am (you are)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:59 am Excerpts from Energy Medicine by Donna Eden:

"Numerous cultures describe a matrix of subtle energies that support, shape, and animate the physical body, often displaying intelligence that transcends human knowing.

Perhaps the most startling premise of energy medicine is that the body's energies are not only intelligent, but that you can engage them in intelligent dialogue that fosters your health.

The biologist Lewis Thomas beautifully expressed his awe at the capacity of a single cell to make intelligent choices in his classic book The Lives of a Cell."

If energy can make choices and communicate across the vast connected energy network, what are we missing when we insist that our brains are required for accomplishing anything worthwhile?

It also seems reasonable to consider that we can learn/remember to communicate with/across that network as well. Ancient cultures knew how to do this.
Hi Lacewing, I thought of you while watching this video for some reason (I am still watching it)..

I never used to be open that much to accounts such as these, but since all my own experiences I am VERY open to hearing what others have to say. I am finding the stories of children recounting stuff from their past lives rather convincing too, but this one re NDE resonates with this thread title..

https://youtu.be/KlPZ0hIGx90
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:28 am I am finding the stories of children recounting stuff from their past lives rather convincing too, but this one re NDE resonates with this thread title..

I tried to watch the video all the way through, Fishy, but that woman was so irritating that I couldn't bear it after a while. Even if this woman’s account is truthful and accurate, why do you think it was any more than a completely mental experience, fed into by this her childish preconceptions about God and Heaven? :roll:

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:18 am
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:36 am
Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:02 am Furthermore, some would say that talking ABOUT "another" and NOT talking ABOUT the topic title is ACTUALLY ruins the thread.
You're absolutely right about that, Age.
That's funny, Age, since you rarely talk about the topics -- rather you claim what people are believing and you tell them how wrong they are.
I usually do this in regards to what they have SAID and CLAIMED. So, if what they are SAYING and CLAIMING is in regards to the topic title, then I am talking ABOUT the topic title, in a way. However, if I am doing this in regards to what "others" SAY and CLAIM, which is NOT in regards to the topic title, then, in 'that' way, I am NOT talking ABOUT the topic title. But then again NEITHER would the "other" be.

Also, I MUST OF 'dropped my, so-called, 'excessive spammer routine towards others' as well as 'started explaining my own thoughtful ideas', as 'you', "lacewing", SPECIFICALLY SAID and CLAIMED that 'you' "will not read or respond to Age's posts until he drops his excessive spammer routine towards others and starts explaining his own thoughtful ideas, which, by the way, was ONLY about eleven posts back.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:18 am So go ahead... see if you can talk about topics without talking ABOUT "another".
This topic title here about ALL is energy/God is energy FITS IN, PERFECTLY, with what I WAS talking ABOUT here.

Which WAS;

The 'energy' WITHIN EVERY 'thing', which is also sometimes called and referred to as the Life Spirit, just the Spirit, or just God, is also sometimes called just 'Energy'.

As this 'Energy'' is NOT an 'energy force', so just the word 'Energy' suffices. After all 'It' is WITHIN absolutely EVERY 'thing'. 'It' is also an 'Energy' that ALLOWS ALL 'things' to be created in the way that they ALL are. 'It' is therefore A Creator, of sorts.

SEE, WHEN the word 'God' is used in a way that ACTUALLY WORKS, in a Spiritual, Philosophical, Religious, Scientific, and Logical way, then WHO and WHAT 'God' IS, EXACTLY, can be UNRAVELED, and thus IS REVEALED, and NOT some 'Thing' that was to be overly afraid of NOR overly revered.

God, the Life Energy, WITHIN ALL 'things' is what ALLOWS the 'dance' to 'play out', and what Creates the SHOW, with ALL of 'you', actors, 'playing' 'the parts'.

It has just been the Wrong INTERPRETATIONS and CONCEPTS of the word 'God' WHY the KNOWING was NOT YET REVEALED, to most of 'you', up to and in the days when this was being written.

Does ANY one, YET, want to talk ABOUT and DISCUSS what I wrote here?

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:27 am
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:20 am
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:18 am That's funny, Age, since you rarely talk about the topics -- rather you claim what people are believing and you tell them how wrong they are. So go ahead... see if you can talk about topics without talking ABOUT "another".
The onus is on you, 'cause you just had to gossip.
Well, let's see, I started the topic and I have talked about it repeatedly.

Are you going to contribute anything else?
LOL 'repeatedly'.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:51 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:28 am I am finding the stories of children recounting stuff from their past lives rather convincing too, but this one re NDE resonates with this thread title..

I tried to watch the video all the way through, Fishy, but that woman was so irritating that I couldn't bear it after a while. Even if this woman’s account is truthful and accurate,
Re the truth thing - I honestly think we as humans have lost faith in each other telling our experiences since there are so many charlatans out there. I see no reason for her or many of these people to fabricate this stuff, they appear genuine to me. (I too have had loads of experience of this entity, I believe these people more than ever now - but if I state any of my experiences::- "you're deluded".

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:51 am..why do you think it was any more than a completely mental experience,
It was completely mental, how else can we perceive anything than with our conscious mind. While watching the video, and analysing based on my own comprehension of the attributes of God, the main one being that it has access to every atom within our brain.
That I consisdered that EVERYTHING that happened to her was projected to brain while in "coma". So when she saw images around the room while she laid in hospital bed, God was projecting those images to within her brain. The same also when she was being made aware of the history of the rather ordinary nurse etc etc..

Harbal wrote:..fed into by this her childish preconceptions about God and Heaven?
Nah, I'm sick of this short-sighted crap from atheists.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:59 am Excerpts from Energy Medicine by Donna Eden:

"Numerous cultures describe a matrix of subtle energies that support, shape, and animate the physical body, often displaying intelligence that transcends human knowing.

Perhaps the most startling premise of energy medicine is that the body's energies are not only intelligent, but that you can engage them in intelligent dialogue that fosters your health.

The biologist Lewis Thomas beautifully expressed his awe at the capacity of a single cell to make intelligent choices in his classic book The Lives of a Cell."

If energy can make choices and communicate across the vast connected energy network, what are we missing when we insist that our brains are required for accomplishing anything worthwhile?
What 'you' are MISSING, EXACTLY, is what the purpose of the human brain is for, EXACTLY.

The human brain works just like a computer does, in that it takes in and stores knowledge or information, and keeps them as memory.

What this is worthwhile for is for storing knowledge or information in order to be BETTER able to understand the environment, world, or Universe, in which 'we' have found "ourselves" living WITHIN.

The human brain was USED by 'I' so that 'I', thee Universe and God, could come to KNOW thy Self.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:59 am seems reasonable to consider that we can learn/remember to communicate with/across that network as well. Ancient cultures knew how to do this.
But this is just HOW thee Mind works, EXACTLY.

'you', human beings, WILL come to LEARN and KNOW 'this' ALSO.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:10 am
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:02 am are you going to contribute anything other than crap, in response?
I've already suggested that you ask your questions of yourself. No, I don't think that everything you say is crap. But sometimes you do say crap. We all may think that about each other from time to time. You're not currently saying anything I'm interested in responding to, okay? If you and Age are unable to talk about the topic, maybe you can find another thread more suitable to your tastes.
I WAS and AM talking about the topic here. 'you', "lacewing", are just COMPLETELY and UTTERLY UNAWARE of this Fact BECAUSE 'you', supposedly, do NOT read what I WRITE and SAY ANYMORE.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 pm
Re the truth thing - I honestly think we as humans have lost faith in each other telling our experiences since there are so many charlatans out there. I see no reason for her or many of these people to fabricate this stuff, they appear genuine to me.
People exaggerate some things and underplay others when they are telling their stories; that's just what people do.
It was completely mental, how else can we perceive anything than with our conscious mind. While watching the video, and analysing based on my own comprehension of the attributes of God, the main one being that it has access to every atom within our brain.
But whatever is going on in your brain during an altered state of consciousness, don't you think the most likely source of the activity is you? Surely it would make more sense to completely eliminate that probability before considering more fanciful explanations involving God.
So when she saw images around the room while she laid in hospital bed, God was projecting those images to within her brain.
I don't understand why you think that more likely than it simply being the woman's brain creating the images, and the perceived experience.
The demand for a vomit emoji is growing. :) It's a bit unfair to describe a failure to see something that isn't there as short sightedness. :?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:32 pm
I am ALWAYS HERE to HELP 'you' if 'you' are STILL STUCK and/or CONFUSED.
Ok, thanks Age...DAM is seeking more clarification from you Age
Age wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:32 pmThe 'human being' is a 'thing'.

The 'thing', 'human being', can and does know.
Prove it.
I have ALREADY done this.

'We' will just WAIT for 'you' to CATCH UP to WHERE I have, ALREADY.

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am
You cannot just say a ''thing'' knows things, over and over again as if by doing so, that makes the claim a proof.
Are 'you', "dontaskme", a 'human being'?

And,

Do 'you' KNOW what a 'human being' IS?

If yes, then who and/or what IS a 'human being'?

Answer these OPENLY and Honestly, THEN we can move along here so that 'I' can PROVE, ONCE AGAIN, that a 'thing' knows things.

By the way, can 'you' just say there is NO 'thing' that knows things, over and over again as if by doing so, that makes the claim a proof?

If yes, then WHY?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am Prove that a ''thing'' can know things.
ALREADY DONE, as can be CLEARLY SEEN in what I have written above, in this thread.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am Otherwise the claim that a ''thing'' can know things is just an erroneous BELIEF without evidence or substance.
AND, I could keep SAYING to 'you', over and over again, PROVE that there is NO 'thing' that can know things. Otherwise that claim that there is NO 'thing' that can know things is just an erroneous BELIEF without evidence NOR substance.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am If you cannot back up your claims with clear and concise evidence.
But I go BEYOND just 'evidence' and HAVE and USE ACTUAL 'proof' INSTEAD.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True above here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am Then your claim is invalid, null and void, and quite frankly, meaningless.
LOL What 'you' BELIEVE to be ABSOLUTELY TRUE here "dontaskme" is becoming BLATANTLY absolutely BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS HERE-NOW.

And, which is WHY 'you' are BLIND to SEEING what I have ALREADY DONE here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am DAM awaits your proof.
ALREADY PROVIDED.

IF, and WHEN, 'you' CHOOSE to LOOK AT and DISCUSS, CHALLENGE and/or QUESTIOM the ACTUAL WORDS that I have USED here, then 'you' MIGHT BE better able to SEE MORE CLEARLY, AS WELL.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am And you do not need to put the word BEING after Human.
But I do NOT put the 'BEING' word after the 'Human' word.

If 'you' LOOK MORE CLOSELY 'I' put the 'being' word AFTER the 'human' word. AGAIN, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True throughout 'my' WRITINGS here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am Being means ''existence'' completely different to the ''thing'' known as HUMAN
Is this for EVERY one of 'you', human beings?

Or, for just SOME of 'you', human beings, like 'you', "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am If you insist on saying ''human being'' then fine...we all know that to mean 'human existence' this is OBVIOUSLY KNOWN.
Okay. So then 'you' AGREE and ACCEPT that I have PROVED this now, correct?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:17 am
Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:02 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:26 am

Well then, get a hobby or an actual life and stop spending all your time talking shite and ruining peoples threads.
POINT OUT WHERE I have, SUPPOSEDLY, talked "shite", and then we CAN LOOK and SEE if 'it' ACTUALLY IS, or NOT.

Do NOT just SAY, 'you talk shite' WITHOUT PROVING 'it'. Otherwise, I could, JUST AS EASILY and SIMPLY, also say, to 'you', for 'you' to 'get a hobby or an actual life and stop spending all of your time talking shite and ruining people threads', AS WELL.

As for 'ruining people's threads', do I, REALLY, have that much POWER of 'you' and 'your' threads?

Furthermore, some would say that talking ABOUT "another" and NOT talking ABOUT the topic title is ACTUALLY ruins the thread.

I was just QUESTIONING and CHALLENGING the CLAIMS made in relation to the topic title. So, ONCE MORE, I suggest that one has ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE Truth BEFORE they come into this forum SAYING and CLAIMING 'things'. Otherwise, EXPECT to being QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED.
You have just PROVED you talk shite...as in everything you just typed.
AND, it could ALSO be SAID:

'you' have just PROVED that 'you' talk 'shite', as in EVERY thing 'you' just typed, "attofishpi".

AND, according to 'your' "logic" here, then would be Correct, and PROVED, right?

Or, does this ONLY work 'one way', that is; 'your way'?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 am
Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:25 amIs a 'human being' a 'thing'?

If yes, then can 'you', a human being know things?

If yes, then 'I', through 'you', have just PROVED that a 'thing' can know things.
How can you know yourself?
Through absolute Honesty, Openness, and seriously Wanting to CHANGE, for the better. That is H.O.W. 'you' can and DO come to KNOW "yourself" and thy Self.

And, when, and IF, 'you', "dontaskme", get to this STAGE ALSO, then 'you' will REALIZE that the word "yourself" is a CONTRADICTION, literally of 'itself', and thus is just an OXYMORON.

By the way, and ALSO, through seriously Wanting to CHANGE, for the better, and absolute Honesty, and Openness, then 'you' can, and DO, come-to-KNOW W.H.O 'I' AM and WHO 'you' ARE, as well.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 am You would have to split yourself up in two, the knower and the known.
'I' have ALREADY gone through this with 'you' PREVIOUSLY.

And, as I have ALREADY EXPLAINED PREVIOUSLY WHY the "yourself" word is NONSENSICAL to use.

'one' would, literally, HAVE TO SPLIT 'it's self' into 'two' to come-to-know who and what the 'it' is, FROM the 'self'. Which is IMPOSSIBLE as there is, REALLY, ONLY One.

But, LUCKILY, it IS thee One that KNOWS ALL here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 am It is KNOWN that a HUMAN is a ''thing''

It is known only in ''KNOWING''

The concept KNOWN as ''human'' is universally this immediate ''KNOWING''...ONE WITHOUT A SECOND.
But THERE ARE MANY "other" 'things' OTHER than just One 'human'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 am Knowing is not some 'thing' to be known by 'someone'.
I NEVER said that it was.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 am Here is only 'Knowing' that cannot be known. In essence you are that Knowing.
BUT 'you' are a 'human being', and a LOT of what 'you' think or BELIEVE 'you' KNOW is, unfortunately, ONLY what 'you' think, which, by the way, IS False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect, ANYWAY.

Were 'you' YET AWARE that there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between 'knowing' AND 'thinking'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 am Being All KNOWING - is This Very Awareness I Am (you are)
If 'you' had NOT written the words 'you are' here, then what was written under the label "dontaskme" here would have been IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct.

But that is the ISSUE 'I' have with 'you', human beings, 'you' CONSTANTLY DISTORT thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things' WITH 'your' VERY OWN BELIEFS about what 'you' THINK, ASSUME, or BELIEVE is true.

ONCE MORE, I will suggest BECOMING, ONCE AGAIN, Truly OPEN and REMAINING Truly OPEN FOREVERMORE.

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:51 am

I tried to watch the video all the way through, Fishy, but that woman was so irritating that I couldn't bear it after a while. Even if this woman’s account is truthful and accurate,
Re the truth thing - I honestly think we as humans have lost faith in each other telling our experiences since there are so many charlatans out there. I see no reason for her or many of these people to fabricate this stuff, they appear genuine to me.
'Genuine' as in they BELIEVE, WHOLEHEARTEDLY, the STORIES, which they are TELLING, are true? That kind of 'genuine'?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 pm (I too have had loads of experience of this entity, I believe these people more than ever now - but if I state any of my experiences::- "you're deluded".
Have 'I' EVER said ANY about being 'deluded' in regards to YOUR STORIES?

Maybe if 'you' became MORE TRUSTING, then 'you' MIGHT express YOUR STORIES BETTER?
Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:51 am..why do you think it was any more than a completely mental experience,
It was completely mental, how else can we perceive anything than with our conscious mind.
WHEN 'you', posters, here talk ABOUT this 'conscious mind' 'thing', and 'it' being 'ours', what are 'you' talking about and referring to, EXACTLY?

I would like for 'you' to SHOW PROOF of just HOW MUCH, or HOW LITTLE, 'you', posters, REALLY DID, or DID NOT, KNOW ABOUT the 'things' 'you' would CONSTANTLY bring up and talk ABOUT.

And this QUESTION applies to ANY of 'you', posters, here. for if 'we' checked it would NOT be at all surprising that 'you' have ALL talked ABOUT this 'mind' 'thing' here, and about some 'consciousness' 'thing' here, and how 'you' have 'your conscious minds'.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 pm While watching the video, and analysing based on my own comprehension of the attributes of God, the main one being that it has access to every atom within our brain.
Well considering the Fact that God is SAID and CLAIMED to be WITHIN absolutely EVERY thing, THEN there is absolutely NO surprise that God is WITHIN EVER atom WITHIN the human brain AS WELL.

It would come as a MUCH MORE SHOCK if 'you' were to SAY and CLAIM that God is NOT in EVERY atom WITHIN EVERY human brain. Well to 'me' ANYWAY.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 pm That I consisdered that EVERYTHING that happened to her was projected to brain while in "coma".
WHY ONLY 'in coma'? WHY NOT do 'it' at ANOTHER time?

Also, that is what 'you' 'considered', but what was 'your' 'conclusion'?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 pm So when she saw images around the room while she laid in hospital bed, God was projecting those images to within her brain.
WHY, and WHAT FOR?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 pm The same also when she was being made aware of the history of the rather ordinary nurse etc etc..
WHY would God NOT just PROJECT thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', like; for example, and let 'us' say, 'It is MUCH BETTER to ALWAYS be Honest AND OPEN, and, to NOT ABUSE children'?

Would this NOT be MORE PRODUCTIVE than PROJECTING whatever was, supposedly, PROJECTED?
Harbal wrote:..fed into by this her childish preconceptions about God and Heaven?
LOL So, what 'you' are 'sick of', then is IRREFUTABLE PROOF, correct?

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:42 pm
People exaggerate some things and underplay others when they are telling their stories; that's just what people do.
But whatever is going on in your brain during an altered state of consciousness, don't you think the most likely source of the activity is you? Surely it would make more sense to completely eliminate that probability before considering more fanciful explanations involving God.
So when she saw images around the room while she laid in hospital bed, God was projecting those images to within her brain.
I don't understand why you think that more likely than it simply being the woman's brain creating the images, and the perceived experience.
I did NOT watch the video, YET, but was ALL that was being SHARED 'things' that could have been 'programmed into' the brain, through and from pre-existing experiences?

Was there absolutely ANY 'thing' SHARED that was of absolutely ANY 'thing' absolutely NEW to ANY of 'you', observers/listeners? Or, were ALL of the SHARED 'images' of 'things' that have been previously seen or experienced in some way?
The demand for a vomit emoji is growing. :) It's a bit unfair to describe a failure to see something that isn't there as short sightedness. :?
[/quote]

But 'it' could have BEEN THERE, but just NOT in the WAY 'you' IMAGINED, nor in the WAY 'explained/described'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:08 pm
But I do NOT put the 'BEING' word after the 'Human' word.

If 'you' LOOK MORE CLOSELY 'I' put the 'being' word AFTER the 'human' word. AGAIN, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True throughout 'my' WRITINGS here.
Being and BEING

being and Being

All silly word play semantics.

There is no such being as a big Being or a little being...except as silly hooooman semantic word play.

More silly semantic word play.... I and i ....big I little i

All stuuuuuuuupid.